Mr. Bull on Camera

Story Info
Heather convinces Adrian to black her on camera.
5.4k words
4.42
24.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you wonderful readers. This is my latest story with some characters who will become recurring. I had a lot of fun writing this quick story, and I hope you get a lot of pleasure out of reading it. All characters are above the age of 18. This story will contain scenes of interracial sex with some funny scenes, and it will go a bit faster into the good stuff. This is meant to be lighthearted and fun. Please comment on anything you want me to know.

------------------------------

Adrian did his best to hide the smile that slammed itself across his face. He was fighting to maintain the aura of cool that had gotten him through the night. Heather conversely was trying to do the same, but she was doing a better job of it. The two walked close to each other, making sure to keep some skin on skin contact as the night air swirled around them. Heather's heels clicked against the concrete with each step, echoing pointing out to the obvious silence. Not wanting to let the night be drowned out by the absence of their voices Adrian spoke, ready to ask the burning question, "So Heather, why did you ask me out?"

At first, it seemed like his date would ignore the question. Heather wished Adrian was like other guys, the ones who didn't want their curiosity satisfied but something else, but she knew he wouldn't be Adrian if he didn't. Putting a sweet smile onto her face she got closer to him and addressed him. "Hmmm you know a woman can ask a cute guy out," she purred.

Adrian wasn't buying it for a second, he didn't know Heather all that well, but he did know she always had a motive for doing something. "Okay, but that doesn't answer my question," he said a bit sternly. His eyes glowed with a familiar look of intensity that caused Heather's heart to skip a beat. He looked so sexy with his brown eyes peering into her, his face furloughed in an interrogative look.

"Hmm I like chocolate?" she shrugged with a laugh. Adrian smiled enjoying the little joke between them. Heather loved to tell him how sexy she thought he looked, usually in the form of chocolate jokes. While it may have been said with a smirk, Heather was serious about it. She thought Adrian's smooth brown skin and handsome face made him the sexiest man she had ever seen.

"Love the compliment but be serious Heather. Why'd you ask me out?" he asked looking less than impressed with her jokes. She knew that she was better off answering his question, so she decided to be honest with him.

"Okay look, I figured I could y' know, give you a test drive," her answer came out low and honest. Adrian paused for a moment, wondering what she meant, the unasked question written all over his face. Heather knew that she had to address it so swallowing a bit of nervousness that welled up inside of her she started. "You know how I'm a bartender right?" she asked. Adrian nodded, he had met her at the bar where she worked, a high-end club he and his friends journeyed into. "Well the job kinda sucks, so I'm saving up. I got a part-time job doing a bit of cam work," she admitted. Never before had she been shy about her second occupation, but somehow admitting it to Adrian felt like a weight off of her chest.

While a bit shocked by the revelation, Adrian wasn't surprised. Heather had always been a sexual girl with an amazing body that she loved showing off. She had massive tits that were barely contained in the thin black top that she wore. The brisk air caused her nipples to harden, threatening to tear through her shirt. Her ass was the real star of the show, a plump backside that got the white girl a lot of tips from her regulars. Tonight she had it stuffed into a pair of leather pants with a pair of heels that gave her compact frame a few more inches of height. Her hair was an unnatural shade of silver that came straight from a dollar store bottle, while her face shined with a golden nose ring. She took her rebel rockstar look to the extreme and a lot of guys loved it. "So what are you tryna do, get me on camera?" Adrian joked with her.

Heather's unnatural silence caused him to do a double-take, as she stood there with a blush. "Well okay it's not as aggressive as you think," she started, "I got this offer from a fan who wants to see me get fucked by a black guy. I didn't want to just get some random guy, so I was hoping that you would be game."

"Me on film?" Adrian stammered out a bit unsure. He was flattered that Heather had chosen him as her potential co-star, but he didn't know what to make of it. On one hand, he got to fuck Heather, which wouldn't be bad...but on the other. As the gears in his head turned he couldn't really think of a downside.

Heather didn't know what to make of the look on Adrian's face. He seemed to be mulling over the offer, which was a good sign. If he refused it wouldn't be the end of the world, but she would be a little hurt. She had a not so small school girl crush on him and figured using sex would be the best way to get him. She knew she had to make an executive decision, so she decided to sweeten the pot, "Listen if you're worried about your face I can blur it out. And I'll pay you 15% of everything the video makes."

Adrian heard her words and realized there was no bad side. With a lecherous grin, he looked down and asked, "So when do we start?"

Heather was giddy as she clapped up and down before she lept on him. Her lips crashed into his as her tits flattened themselves against his chest. The kiss was hot and breathy with Heather's tongue slipping through his thick lips and making itself at home Adrian while caught off guard allowed instinct to take over as he moved his hands down to her ass, and squeezed eliciting a moan from the woman. Breaking away she smiled, her lipstick a bit smeared and said, "We can start now, c'mon." Dialing into her phone she called a car to come and pick them up, before turning back to her friend and continuing her actions.

With the second kiss, Adrian was way more aggressive, driving his tongue into the smaller woman. The moan that escaped Heather's mouth was a sweet sound that flew into the night. "Someone's excited," she huskily whispered as her hand found a home resting on his rapidly hardening cock. Her smile widened into a Cheshire cat-like grin when she felt the thick organ. Through the black denim, she felt a third leg, one that was coming alive at the prospect of her hands working him. "Jesus you could kill someone with this," she said in both shock and as a compliment. "Actually I want you to kill me, my fans would love it," she corrected.

The car pulled up, a black sedan with a driver who looked like he couldn't care less. Getting in the two were giddy like teenagers who couldn't keep their hands to themselves. Adrian's hand found itself exploring her thighs while she gripped his hardened bicep. She was impressed by how hard it felt, she knew that Adrian worked out but the fact his body didn't give at all excited her. Adrian's hand moved to her ass as his fingers spread over it, kneading the plush doughy ass underneath his fingertips. Feeling bold he moved his hand inside her pants, continuing to knead her ass, but this time he felt the curves of muscle that existed underneath. "Someone does squats," he chuckled with Heather only offering a half-hearted response carried into the air on a moan.

The two were so lost in their actions that they didn't notice that they were back in front of Heather's house. Getting out Adrian slipped the guy a ten-dollar bill in a mock way to say sorry. Pulling off the driver laughed as he heard Heather shout, "Hurry the fuck up." Trotting over to the steps Adrian pushed Heather inside, resuming the passionate embrace. Somehow the two kept together as they found themselves shuffling up the stairs, and bursting into the room, both panting. Heather push her newest fuck buddy onto her bed, Adrian's heavy form sank into the ocean of sheets. Propping himself up onto his elbows he took in the unfamiliar space.

Her room powder blue with white paneling towards the bottom. She had a few pieces of furniture including a couch and a desk, with a truly impressive editing setup. Adrian let his eyes wander to two cameras she was now moving close to him. The first camera was put close to the bed at an angle for her to catch anything that happened on the edge of the bed, while the other was put at an angle to cover the rest of the bed. "Okay so these should avoid your face, but worst case scenario I'll edit it out," Heather told him while turning both of them on. Walking back towards her desk she clicked a few keys and the computer sprang to life. "Hello, you sexy subscribers. You asked for it and I got it, a big...black...cock. My friend here decided to stop by to fuck me, and all of you get to watch," she said to an audience who was both not there and there.

Heather faced Adrian her ruby red lipstick shining on her face, while she held her phone in her hand. With a wink, she activated her sound system and with it music. Tossing the tiny device to the side she started to gyrate, moving her hips in time. Heather was amazing in the way she moved, letting her hips swirl as she rode the wave of sound that bounced off of the walls. Adrian was mesmerized by her, a victim of the temptress' intoxicating body. Just as she worked up a nice sweat she removed the tight shirt she had on, showing her large breasts topped by pink nipples. Bringing her hands up she cupped them, squeezing them together and playing with her nipples, tweaking the little buttons. "Oh God baby I want you, I was so wet thinking about you all night. Thinking what that big dick could do, thinking how I want to be stretched out," she moaned and cooed while giving him a show. Adrian felt his cock stiffen, being confined only by the jeans he wore. Even though he knew that the words were for the watching audience, he let himself think that they were for him only. He couldn't deny how badly he wanted her.

"Oh I can see how badly you want me, so many men do. All those poor fucks watching us, wanting to be with me. No none of them have what you have, a cock that can make me scream and beg...fuck I want you to make me a black-owned bitch," she continued. At the cheesy dialogue, Adrian wanted to laugh, but he also didn't want to interrupt the girl, she was in her own world and he found that so sexy. Heather turned in time with the music showing him her back, but this time she rolled her hips as she slowly unbuckled her genes. Each second that passed pumped more and more blood into Adrian's cock, which was threatening to burst through the restraining fabric. Heather's jeans dropped to the ground and she stepped through them, somehow still keeping her heels on. Now she was exposed to her pale skin contrasting against the dark blue thong she wore.

Adrian licked his lips, his self-control breaking as he barked out his order, "Get over here." The way his voice came out told Heather he was at a point where he didn't want to wait anymore. She allowed herself to feel that bit of excitement, her fans would love it. She took her time walking over to him swaying her hips for both the camera and for him.

"Just lay back sweetheart, don't want all the girls finding out who you are," Heather warned, still staying in character. Adrian followed the orders, not wanting to ruin the momentum the two hard built. Now fully invested in what was to come Heather dropped down to her knees in front, resting between the massive thighs the man sported. With a soft touch, she rubbed his groin, while gripping his thigh with her off-hand. Heather had been in this position a lot in her life, and each time she got a huge leap of joy watching the way the cocks lept at her touch, and Adrian was no different. Now beaming with joy, Heather moved her hands so she could finally free the star of the show.

As the zipper hit its end, Adrian's cock grew towards freedom but was held in place by the black shorts he wore underneath. Even behind the wall of mesh, he was impressive enough to draw a short gasp from the startled girl. The cock extended far down his thigh, rising away slowly in excitement. Heather licked her lips, a woman whose body was starved by the impressive tool. "Ooh my dessert looks so good," she cooed in a cute voice before placing a kiss on top of it through the underwear. His masculine scent wafting up into her nose and causing a stir in her own loins. Heather hooked her fingers into the waistband of his pants and started shimming them down, revealing his pride and joy.

First were the soft tufts of pubic hair then came each inch after glorious inch. Heather's mind went through so many emotions as she got a look at the cock, it intimidating a seasoned working girl such as herself. She knew that it was long, there was no question but now that it was free she could see that it had to be close to a foot long. While long it was his thickness that really stole the show. Reaching her hand around the smallest point close to the bulbous head she attempted to wrap her hand around it. Her grip tightened and she did her best to will her fingers closed but the mighty organ stood strong against her, feeling like a molten hot rod in her hand. Thin veins ran up and down, pulsing in time with Adrian's heartbeat. Heather knew that she was looking at more than a penis, a certified cock that could rival some of the novelty toys she bought.

Adrian smiled, he hadn't been with many women thanks to the blessed curse that was between his legs. He knew that once girls had their eyes set on him they gave one of two distinct reactions, the first was an immediate refusal. The second however was painted all over Heather's face, uninhibited excitement...the type of excitement you would see on a fat kid's face when they entered a bakery. "Impressed," Adrian asked already knowing the answer.

Heather wanted to yell and curse and just congratulate him, but to her credit, she stayed in character. "Oh boy I get so much chocolate, I can't wait to stuff my fat whore face," she exclaimed out loud before descending upon the fat head. Heather's tongue rolled over the organ first, probing it in a way as if to explore the mountain. As she rolled over tasting Adrian she found him to have a unique flavor that was a bit of masculine saltiness combined with sweet. She made a mental note to ask him later what he ate, she guessed pineapple was definitely on the menu.

Heather mentally prepared herself for the battle that the blowjob was going to be. She widened taking him into her waiting maw. The first few inches were easy, the cock slipping into her mouth and bulging her cheeks out. Knowing that she couldn't rush she withdrew and started to bob her head. Adrian moaned at the way Heather sucked him off. She was an expert her tongue passing over his head slathering it in spit when she got closer, but when she was at the top she sucked hard sealing him between her lips. Each pass brought her down deeper on him, the thick black snake challenging her. With red-tinged cheeks, Heather gave up trying to deep throat the goliath and acknowledged that this was more of a marathon than a sprint. Knowing that hands had to be used she popped the cock out of her mouth and licked it from base to tip.

The image of her sucking on those chocolate popsicles came to mind as she coated him in her spit. Out of breath, she brought her hand back to his cock, assuming a death grip that only served to make him moan. "You're not human," she murmured as his cock twitched in delight. Adrian laughed at her words but soon lost himself when she resumed the blow job. This time around she made sure to stick to just an inch past the head. Her hand worked aggressively stroking him hard while she gripped the and twisted. The combined effort caused Adrian to shoot his hips up, shocking Heather who took his cock fully down her throat. The surprised deep throat caused her eyes to shoot open, and she choked.

Adrian was about to shoot up by Heather stopped him, still wanting to keep his identity a secret. Between coughs she chuckled a response, still playing fo the camera, "Oh wow calm down Mr. Bull I know you want to cum." From his vantage point, he could see her satisfied with the nickname she had given him. Adrian's cock kept pulsing, coming to live as Heather manipulated and played with him. Her jaw may hay have been getting sore, but Heather knew she had to keep going, the show was just getting good. Maybe it was her reactions or the fact Adrian had a lethal weapon swinging between his legs, but she had the gut instinct that it would be good. Moving her hand from his shaft she lightly massaged his balls, working the large egg-shaped orbs in her hand, relaxing them.

With her own hands in her panties, she resumed the sweet talk, "C'mon Mr. Bull come for me. Cover this white bitch with all that cum in those balls." At that moment everything she said was more of a pep talk for herself, she loved the feeling of talking dirty and degrading herself. Her pussy was slowly getting wetter and wetter, pulsing at the thought of being speared by this mammoth cock. "Please Mr. Bull cover me, cover me in your cum, stand, and shoot it all over me," she said. It took Adrian a minute but his blood starved brain finally put it together, that she was asking to be covered in his sperm. He rose to his feet, his cock now pointing at her angrily about to explode. Heather smiled and took him in her hand. She skipped the slow strokes and went to a jerking him hard and fast, while her hand found her pussy. Her wet folds made a sloshing sound as she slipped a finger in, and started grinding against herself.

Adrian smiled down, as he decided he could have a little fun. He moved both of his hands to her head keeping her still as he told her, "Move those hands. Open wide, I'm gonna stuff that cute face." Heather's eyes widened in delightful shock, she didn't expect him to adapt so fast to the roll, but she loved the fact he was trying. Following his orders, her hand found itself at home in her thong rubbing her pussy along with its partner, while she opened wide. Sticking her tongue out for effect she started whimpering, begging for his cock.

"Please oh please Mr. Bull feed my face. Fuck my dumb whore mouth," she blushed at her own words. Adrian followed through, keeping her head still as he pushed his thick cock deep into her gullet. It felt good as he moved in and out fucking her mouth. Heather was so grateful he was aware enough to go slow, giving her chances to breathe between thrusts. Knowing her audience expected a certain image she put her acting skills to work, allowing globes of spit to drip out of her mouth and onto her breasts as they heaved. She gurgled playing up the sounds and making sure her fans got their money's worth. Feeling the way his cock twitched in her mouth she put both of her hands around his taut asscheeks and pulled him in. Sucking as much as she could, she waited until the last second before she pulled away.

Adrian's hips surged forward spasming as cum exploded from his dick. Thick spurts flew out colliding with Heather's face, then dripping onto her chest. Playing up how sexy she felt as she got her cum bath she massaged her tits mashing them together and moaned out. "Oh yes cover me, cover me in that thick cum," she purred out. Each glob was white-hot as it dripped over her body. Droplets racing from over her mountainous breasts and onto her stomach. Adrian looked down and felt his cock surge. Heather was looking up at him, her blue eyes piercing into him. Her lips were ruby red and smiling at him, she knew that both he and her audience was loving the view. "Ooh you're still so hard, such a big boy Mr. Bull. Do you still want me? Do you want to fuck me? Do you want to ruin my tight white pussy?" she asked while rising to her feet.

Heather leaned over the bed, showing her ass and pussy to Adrian. Turning her head back so she could look at him she smiled and asked huskily, "Please fuck me, please split me in half with that big black cock." To emphasize she started dragging her thong down, allowing her swollen pussy lips to be free in the air. The thin underwear fell around her ankles. Adrian came forward, his cock still hard hanging limply under its own weight. Grasping it in his hand he rubbed himself against her lips, his head getting coated in her juices. "Mr. Bull please stop teasing me and shove it in," she begged while wiggling her ass.

12