Mr. Bull on Camera

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian was so used to trying to pick up her commands that he surged forward. He held her hips firm as he attempted to bury his cock into her. Even though Heather had gotten herself wet she wasn't prepared for how big he felt. When she blew him she had control of the situation, knowing how deep to take him, but now she was at his mercy. "Oh fuck," she screamed out as the force knocked her face down into the bed. Now she was left ass up in the air, exposed to him, his cock a little under halfway into her. Her pussy walls clamped down onto him as she came, her juices leaking over him and her thighs. Backing his hips out slowly he thrust in again, he did not care that she was cumming instead focusing on building himself up into a rhythm.

Heather's toes curled as she forced her face into the pillow and screamed. Never before had she taken something like that, and part of her hated it. Her hands grasped at the sheets in a twisted pain like pleasure as Adrian ravaged her body. He had built himself into a steady pace, allowing her to get used to him. He wasn't going anywhere near as hard as he could, instead putting on a great show. He slapped her ass, her thick cheeks shaking as his voice boomed, "You like that, ya big tittied whore? You like me deep in this pussy?"

"Fuck yes I love it. It's so big," Heather screamed out, barely audibly. She knew that she would have to edit some of the audio but right now she felt herself melting into heaven. After the moments of pain, her body adapted taking in more of the cock as it spread her pussy walls to their absolute max. An immature part of her wondered would she ever be the same, or had Adrian permanently stretched her out?

For Adrian's part, he felt his own awkward sense of pleasure. Heather was tight, not as bad as some of the girls who tried taking him on in the past but in a different type of way. Her pussy walls gripped at his cock, pulsing as she was wracked with a series of mini orgasms brought against the sheer effort she was exerting. Even though her body wanted to accept him, it still struggled. Each inch that Adrian drove himself in, pushed her outward, forcing her open in ways she didn't think possible. "God, you're tight. I'm gonna love making this pussy mine. Gonna make you my personal slut," he bullied slapping her ass to emphasize his point. Something about the scene was erotic and bringing out a primal part of him. Through grunts, he continued his verbal beatdown of the woman, "Gonna ruin ya for other guys. Gonna make this fat white ass mine, might tattoo my name on it. Understand slut?"

Heather was shocked by how fast he adapted to the camera, by how natural he felt. When this was over she had to make sure to ask him somethings, but for now, she was enjoying the feeling of another orgasm crash through her. Her body shook as this one ripped into her, her body doing it's best to keep Adrian in place. It didn't work though. He kept pumping her juices now acting as the ultimate lube, sloshing sounds coming as he dug into every part of her. Switching up his technique he drove deep but slow, making sure to grind his hips against her, keeping that skin on skin contact. Not too many girls could even take him so he took advantage of Heather's body. Leaning over her he now pinned her down, his body pressing into her.

Heather was not caught between her bed and Adrian's frame. The new angle was amazing as his cock hit her spot, spreading her depths. "Fuck you feel good," Adrian panted as he continued to plow into her. His hands found hers and he placed them over hers, while he bit at her ear. Now he was moving methodically and slowly, forcing the poor girl to feel every inch of him.

"F-flip me over," Heather moaned. Adrian knew the command and pulled out, resting on his knees he shifted away so the cameras couldn't catch his face. Heather moved onto her back, lifting her legs high in the sky and spreading them. Her pink pussy lips glistened just like his cock did, this would definitely make good pictures for the site. Adrian gripped her calves, then moved them up onto his shoulders. Lining himself up he entered her with a quick stroke. At being penetrated again Heather threw her head back and let out a lustful gulp. Even though he couldn't hit as deep, the new angle saw Adrian fucking her much harder.

His dark hands kept her legs in place as he crashed his hips against hers, his cock hitting her g-spot. Her breasts jiggled and heaved as he kept going. He was a machine, no he was a god to her. In the dim lights of her room, he looked like something that should have been in a museum. A warrior who was claiming her plump body for his reward and her audience was eating it up. Just like his partner below him, Adrian was stunned by the sight. Heather glistened with sweat, it shining in her lights showing off the curves, as her breasts jiggled she groped at them and moaned in ecstasy. The way she pinched at her nipples gave him an idea.

Adrian stopped for the moment, taking time to grab her thighs. Gently yet firmly he pushed them back so that her hips were lifted up and her knees were damn near the bed. Pushing his body down he forced her to stay in this new position, as he entered her. Heather's eyes shot all the way open as he reached a spot she didn't even know existed. "Mr. Bull, oh fuck you're so deep," she cried out. Adrian wanted it this way. In the new position, he couldn't go fast but he could go hard. Each thrust shook her body yet he kept her in place by keeping his toned arms close to her body. Heather was panting as she took the cock, she had given up counting how many times she came. Each orgasm was it's own blissful release as the knots in her stomach continuously tied themselves only to come undone in a fireworks show that left her thighs shaking.

Adrian kept grinding his hips against hers and even took the time to kiss her. At any other time, that kiss would be accompanied with him filling her to the brim with his own juices, but not this. This was a pure carnal release that was reaching its own end. Heather's hands were helpless at her side while she took him, tapping on the bed in a symbolic way of giving up. "Mr. Bull," she started being sure to not use his name but needing the heavenly torture to end, "No more, let me get you off. My poor pussy can't take any more."

With a slight pop Adrian pulled out, his cock soaked with her juices while she was leaking just a bit. Something prideful in him knew that only he could make her cream like that. Heather got off the bed and returned to the spot where the night started, on her knees. "Y'know Mr. Bull, big tittied white girls like me are good only for cleaning you up," she said. Adrian understood and swung his legs so he could sit. His cock stood mighty in front of Heather who was now on her knees. Gently she placed her chest around the dick, squeezing her boobs together she trapped it. With only the head stick out she gave a lick while moving her tits up and down. Adrian was amazed that she was giving him a great tit job. Her tits smeared her own cum into his skin, acting as lube while his sensitive head was under attack from the ravenous woman. He didn't last long as his second orgasm came accompanied by another torrent of cum.

A pillar shot forth splattering Heather's face with the subsequent pumps dripping onto her tits. Adrian moaned out depleted as he fell back his face still out of frame. "Mr. Bull that was amazing," Heather told him while congratulating him. He didn't care because he heard her get up and say a spiel to the cameras. He hoped that her fans enjoyed the show because he gave it all he had. Laying there he was a bit surprised as the lights went out and he felt Heather's body come close to him. He felt a peck on his cheek as she guided her newly ruined sheets over their bodies.

In the dark, the two sat there, one a seasoned professional and the other a novice. Heather broke the silence first, "So that was amazing, my fans definitely will love it."

"Oh great, I hoped that I did a good job," Adrian responded with the boyish charm returning.

Great was an understatement considering how her pussy felt. Heather smiled as she laid on his chest, her own biological factors driving her to be close to him. "Uhm Adrian, I was wondering...we should make more Mr. Bull videos," she said.

In the dark, Adrian thought about it, how good of a deal it was, and smiled. "Yeah we should," he said before he slowly started to rub her ass, warming her up for another round.

12