Mr Computer Cleaner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cal went off to the bedroom.

Carmen walked out with Dio to the front door and watched him put her car away. Carra was in his bedroom packing an overnight bag.

When Dio returned Carmen said to him, "You saw everything of me, everything."

"Don't worry," he soothed. "I'll keep my mouth shut. Anyway, you look wonderful; obviously you're in great shape."

"You are a clever man, Dio Wellington," she said, ruffling his hair. "But it is your softness that I like; no wonder women like you."

She kissed his cheek and went off, leaving Dio waiting for Carra.

He was shocked by her last remark. Had she been checking up on him?

Over dinner Carra asked Dio about his girl friends. She'd broached the subject gently and he'd knew it was a topic that was bound to come up sometime soon, so he answered in the way in which he was comfortable – truthfully.

Yes, there had been a line of casual dates.

"Mom used to call them 'Associations of opportunity'. Usually they would be girls at work acquiring a partner for a special function, daughters of friends of mom's or occasionally women on the prowl."

"Ooh, you make it sound like a jungle out there," Carra said, sipping her daddy's favorite red which would set on two rather strong pre-dinner martinis.

"It is, but game trophies are very rare indeed," Dio said, gazing at her so intently that she flushed. Noticing the flush he had a great urge to take her into his arms – but hey, what was the rush?

Dio spoke about his long intimacy with Louise, Sarisha and Celina stretching back to pre-adolescent days. Carra was fascinated, particularly when finding that the occasional times together continued after the three women married.

"So, one could assume that's why you did not marry – you had your mother providing you with a home, care and companionship and you had your girlfriends looking after your other needs," Carra commented gently.

Dio held up his wineglass, studying the ruby red color for a moment. "You know, I've never thought about it, but I guess you're right."

"And now?"

"Do you really wish to know?"

"Yes," responded Carra, almost whispering.

"Well, they are out of the picture right now; from now on my total focus is on you. But they still are my friends, and always shall be."

He noticed Carra seemed to rise higher in her chair, a smile creeping over face. She'd going to leap at me, Dio thought but Carra did not move.

"I suppose you don't want to hear about my boy friends and sexual depravities."

"Nah."

"Liar."

"Well, if you insist."

"As mama would dearly love to hear me say, I've really been quite a good girl. No depravities, no married men or best girlfriends' boyfriends. Quite uncomplicated really, in fact the story of my associations goes a bit like yours. There were guys looking for a partner to some event, Mama's occasional attempt to pair me off to a son of friends and a periodic office romance that inevitably ended soon after they met the folk."

"The thundering inquisition: 'What are your prospects young man?"

They laughed and Dio took her outstretched hand.

"Did you hit the sack occasionally?"

"Oh dear, you want the naughty bits."

"Nah."

"Liar."

"Please continue."

"There was a nice boy called Tyson but his mother turned him off me because my mother was what she called 'a foreigner'. I'd had a couple of so-called 'flying lessons' when at high school but Tyson was the first person to have sex with me AND stay beside me. Then a couple of years later there was Tim, the neighbors' gardener..."

"Who one scorching day, sweat dripping down his bronzed unclad upper body, he grinned and said to you, 'Baby, may I do something about your garden?' "

"Something like that; he'd often caught me watching him and one day asked if I'd like to go to a movie with him."

"And?"

"Moving on there was Terry. We dated for nine months. He didn't ask to meet the parents so I didn't offer. However, he received a promotion as manager of his company's quarry operation at Tohill and that ended our romance. Daddy didn't want me to go with him, nor mama. He proposed as a last-ditch persuader and I went through the inevitable evening of tears and foot-stomping at my parents and fell asleep exhausted. I awoke next morning very clear-headed so called him and said goodbye."

Hmm, thought Dio. You obviously wanted the body but not the commitment. Noting that Carra wasn't looking upset, Dio pressed the button. "And?"

"Just the casual dates."

"So, you've never really had the hots for anyone?"

Carra turned scarlet. The hand in his clamped hard, causing his heart to miss a beat, or so he imagined. He sensed that she was not going to answer the question.

As they sat their quietly he thought and something that his mother often said to him came to mind – 'Be true to yourself, Dio.'

"Carra."

She turned and looked expectantly.

"I'd like you to think about moving in here with me. It's not much to offer but I am enchanted by you."

"Enchanted? Oh Dio." She dropped his hand and jumped up to fly around the corner of the table to him but caught the heavy wooden corner on her right hip and fell sideways. Dio dived from his chair and cushioned her fall with an arm under her shoulders, preventing her head from hitting the floor. They lay there, breathing heavily. She opened her lips slightly and he kissed her – a long, gentle lovers' kiss. Eventually he drew his head back slightly. "When can I expect an answer?"

She rolled him on to his back and said, "What about now," and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh dear, you aren't that innocent are you Dio?"

He smiled and watched her at work. She undid all the buttons and then spun around so her butt was now facing him and unbuckled his belt and then unzipped him. He could smell her pussy scent so his erection was good by the time she had it freed.

"What do you think?"

She breathed deeply and said, "It is pretty – no way am I disappointed" and then Dio felt a soft and presumably moist tongue dab against the top of his cockhead. For a ghastly moment he felt he would disgrace himself but fear seemed to momentarily cut the blood supply to his cock and the crisis was over.

He sat still not touching her knowing she'd either berate him for doing nothing or would signal him some how, either fiercely or subtly. It was done beautifully: as she began licking his length she pushed back until her pussy was over his nose. Well, obviously she knew was a sixty-nine was about. He pulled her panties aside, interested to set the wet circle, and licked at that moist and lightly haired spot. She grunted and sank down so his tongue slipped into the slip, giving him permission to proceed. He didn't have to work for long before she began gasping gently and creamed his mouth.

"Oh God," she cried. "You are the Michelangelo of pussy."

Dio reacted like any guy worth his sale should, and ejaculated, leaving her spluttering.

"Oh God, I've never taken that stuff in my mouth before."

"It's good protein; don't waste it."

The good girl began sucking and then licking him clean. She climbed to her feet and then lowered herself and hovered just over his half-inflated dick before she stretched out over him.

"What?"

"You're not ready and where's the condom?"

"I'll have to fetch one."

"I'm going to the bathroom. Where will I find them?"

"In the linen cupboard in a white box marked rat poison."

"You're kidding."

Dio smiled and kissed her peach-like cheek. "No it was originally mom's storage box she kept for her clients. She assumed it would be a deterrent to me and it was; I only found out when clearing away her things."

"Don't throw the box away – I think it's cute."

After she returned, sat on Dio and stimulated them into satisfaction Carra said: "I need to go home right now and pack some things."

"Oh Carra – that's a wonderful answer. I'm coming too as you'll need help to condition your parents to living with someone who's far too old for you."

She smiled, and seemed to be phrasing an adequate reply. "I believe the inevitability of this moment is already in their minds."

Returning to Dio's mum's house Dio and Carra kissed and strained against each other.

"Are you ready for desert?"

She nodded.

"Do you want ice cream and strawberry topping, or want me to do sweet pancakes?"

She shook her head. "I wand the kind of desert you have in bed."

In bed they snuggled together, the light still on.

Dio looked into here eyes.

"I'm so overwhelmed that you want to be with me."

Carra put a finger on his lips.

* * *

On Thursday morning Dio was speeding along the long and very straight Western Boundary Rd, heading for Mike and Celina's coffee house. In the distance he saw a woman on the middle of the metal road, waving as if in distress. It was Sarisha. Coming closer he could see she was bleeding from the mouth and a guy was standing beyond her.

The Holden slid to a stop and Dio jumped out and raced to her. "Are you all right?"

She nodded, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"You bastard," Dio snarled, lunging around the ute at the man but heard Sarisha's frantic shout, "No, not him! It's that cur," she shouted, pointing to a dust cloud in the distance. "He's pinched my cab."

"Jump in," shouted Dio, racing back to the driver's door.

The man fell into the bucket seat and pulled Sarisha in to sit on his knee. He handed her his handkerchief.

The ute sent gravel flying as over-accelerating, Dio drove it into three snaking slides before easing back to gain traction.

"Where will he go?"

"We're about three miles to the T-section. Left is back to town so I pick he'll turn right," said Sarisha. "He'd flagged us down, pretending to be holding an inquired shoulder. Then the bastard whacked me when I wouldn't hand over the money."

Dio picked up his cell phone and selected a quick dial number. He handed the phone to her. "I've dialed the cops – tell them what's happened and to come quickly. Give the dispatch person your name and cab number as most of the cops should know you."

Dio had accepted Sarisha's logic – the thief would turn right. He scarcely braked at the corner and they went through it in a slide, mounting the rough verge, coming perilously close to sideswiping the boundary fence. He took his time getting the ute back on to the road, not wishing to go into an uncontrollable slide as the wheels hit the loose metal.

They soon had the slower taxi in sight and then were right up behind it, Dio flashing the headlights of the Holden.

The driver being pursued leaned out and gave them the fingers. Then, before regaining his driving position, his stolen taxi went off the road and crashed through a fence below.

"Wait here for the cops. I'm going after him."

"Don't, please don't!" yelled Sarisha as Dio jumped out of the ute. "He could be dangerous."

"He's Jingo McCrone, Western Districts' disgraced left winger," said Sarisha' passenger. "That bush across the flats spells freedom for him; you have no show."

But Dio believed he would have a chance of running down the fleeing offender. Rugby wingers trained themselves for making short busts. He ran almost a hundred yards without gaining and sat down.

"Look at your friend," said the man who introduced himself to Sarisha as Jock McKenzie. "He's given up. I told him it was useless to chase Jingo."

But Dio was already back on his feet and sprinting.

"He's pulled off his business shoes," cried Sarisha. "Now watch him go!"

They could hear sirens and two police cars arrived.

Four constables and a police sergeant stood in a line alongside Sarisha and Jock, watching the distance between the front runner and the bush lessen at the same time as the distance between the second runner and his quarry was closing.

"Should have brought a dog and handler, Serg," said on of the constables. "Once he gets into that bush he's home and dry."

A car skidded to a halt and a press photographer and reporter jumped out. In driving up the photographer had already selected her largest telephoto lens. She pulled out another camera and instructed the reporter to go on to the other side of the road and photograph the line of watcher, who were pointing to the runners.

The photographer snapped off an exposure when only a hundred yards separated the runners and then in increments until both runners stopped and then she photographed the front-runner being felled by a looping punch to the head.

The reporter standing on higher ground across the road timed his shot perfectly, capturing the constable the end of the line turning and clutching her jaw in mock agony, her hat flying through the air.

"Willis, Shanks – off you go, you're supposedly the fittest," ordered the sergeant. "And gallop, we don't want our hero having to lug the villain all the way back to town by himself."

The busy reporter's camera was now hanging around his neck while he wrote down the sergeant's comments.

Jingo was arrested, the sergeant and his team were pictured with the hero, Sarisha and her passenger Jock, who uttered a brilliant quote for the reporter: "Sarisha just needs to toughen up her left hook, when she let fly at the bastard trying to take her money after hitting her, she almost decked him."

The newspaper next morning had front page coverage of the event. Beginning with the sequential shots of the chase placed right across the top of the page, then a larger picture of the thief dropping backwards towards the ground with Dio's fist finishing the follow through. The story described what happened and included the piece about Sergeant Philips instructing his constables to charge out and recover the unconscious villain.

The report ended with some quotes from the reporter's interview with Dio, including:

"Shucks, it was nothing – just a gallop across the park for me. He must have had a glass jaw because I don't know how to punch.

"Why did I do it? I dunno. Sarisha and I grew up together as we lived on the same street. A guy doesn't need a better reason than that. She was in trouble; her husband wasn't on hand to help so I had sorta filled in for him. Went to school with Amol her husband as well.

"What do I do? I am self-employed – visit people who call me to remove filth from their computers.

" Nah, of course that doesn't mean I dust and polish them. I can't say any more as young children might be reading this story if you bother to publish it."

Under that was a big picture of the reporter's photograph of the line of cheering police officers, with the Constable Eve Burgess swinging around in mock agony, clutching her jaw, hat flying. But those who selected this particular photograph to publish mostly admired her shapely legs and rather lacy slip that was slightly exposed.

Police Superintendent Kip Rogers was not amused to see that front page photograph of the rear of one of his policewomen and was contemplating ensuring that she would be put on charge for bringing the police force into disrepute. But then the phone calls started. Some of the callers were praising the police for exhibiting that they did have a sense of humor. So instead of checking on discipline he chatted with her divisional commander to ensure no action would be taken against Eve except perhaps to put her on foot patrol in the main street for a couple of weeks to assist police PR.

As usual, Dio put the wrong spin on things. He thought once the newspaper published the story that would be the end of it. He'd told nobody around the drama, except he did tell Carra in bed that night. She began smothering him with kisses and nips, calling him "My Hero." Eventually she reluctantly agreed to tell no-one, not even her mother which was a mistake.

When Carra received a phone call later that morning from her mother, Carmen went nearly berserk, crying that her daughter had no faith in her ability of keep a secret, that Dio was driving a wedge between mother and daughter. It was very heavy stuff.

Carra gave her mother fifteen minutes to cool down and received another ear bashing - about not phoning back sooner. Dio lay in bed grinning, being able to hear Carmen shouting. Carmen finally calmed down after soothing noises front her daughter saying things like, "I accept your fiery reaction was unintentional and yes it will be fired by your Latin temperament" and "yes, it is amazing to have a hero in the family" and "yes I will scan the article so we can email it tonight to Melbourne and Santa Fe and all of your relatives mama."

Dio walked into Coffee Exotic at 10:30 and was mobbed. In fact old Ma Sharples, one of his primary school teachers, grabbed him as soon as he got out of the ute by the coffee shop and kissed him. "You always were a great credit and my favorite pupil of all," she purred. That amazed Dio as she had hated his name, his manners and indeed once described him as one of the most loathsome pupils to have ever passed through the school gates.

After Celina had finished plunging him against her bosom and Mike had mangled the bones in his right hand, other patrons and even the kitchen staff came to him to shake his hand, slap him on the back or punch his shoulder.

Back out on the street, Dio heard the shriek before he saw her but way in the distance he spotted Louise. He stood by the ute, waiting for her to arrive and heard with embarrassment her calling, "There's the town hero, Dio Wellington." There was lust in her eyes and for a millisecond he was convinced that she was going to take him right where he stood, in the middle of Lake Street – noble hero to vile sex-o within 24 hours.

To his greater embarrassment she pretended to go all coy, playing up to the small gathering of curious spectators. "He's town hero Dio Wellington. I went to school with him. My name's Louise – do you think I should kiss him."

"Yeah, kiss him Louise," shouted her friend Kerry-Anne.

"Kiss him, kiss him," began to chant some of the people.

Flushed with pleasure, Louise stepped forward and grasping Dio's face bent him backwards and kissed him – deeply.

Thank heavens this was not yesterday in front of the press photographer thought Dio, just as a powerful camera flash half-blinded him.

"Madam," the same photographer said to Louise, "May I have your name and relationship to Dio?"

"My name is Miss Louise Messenger. I'm twenty-nine," she lied, and lying again said, "I was Dio's girlfriend at school."

"Thank you Miss Messenger; oh, one more thing, why did you kiss Dio?"

She lied again: "I was going to shake his hand, but then the crowd began to chant, 'Kiss him, kiss him', and I rather lost it, I'm afraid. But then his is the town's most eligible bachelor, isn't he?"

Dio climbed into the ute and drove away amid friendly waving from the dispersing gathering. It had been most embarrassing. There was a chance that the newspaper might publish a picture of Louise kissing him, but at least they would not print those lies of hers.

The phone went at 6:30 next morning, waking Dio and Carra who'd slept all night, not moving, locked in each other's arms.

"Hullo."

"I don't like my daughter's fiancée being kissed on Lake Street by one of the town's prostitutes."

"What's wrong, what's wrong?" whispered Carra, watching Dio's smile change into shock and his mouth fall open.

"It's your father; he couldn't sleep," Dio lied.

"What do you mean?" he asked, wondering who'd been lying to Cal.

"Caleb! I've said let me have the damn phone."

Hullo Dio darling, just ignore what my uncouth husband has just said to you. We all know that boys are boys and sometimes it can be difficult to let go. But it would be better to be just a tiny bit more discreet, don't you think?"

Think what? What the hell was she on about?

"Carmen, I WANT the phone!"