Mr Computer Cleaner Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Buzz off, Caleb. Go polish your beloved motor vehicle. Are you there, Dio?"

"Yes, yes anxiously waiting for enlightenment."

"Dio darling, you are described here as the town's most eligible bachelor. This is a great honor and we are so proud of you. We are simply phoning to ask what we have to do to secure you for the exclusive use of Carra. Mothers with daughters, even happily married daughters, are going to stampede you. So, darling, name your price...what's that dear? Oh, name your terms and conditions."

"Look, just because a damn reporter quotes Louise burbling nonsense because she'd a compulsive attention seeker and the newspaper is dumb enough to publish it, readers won't fall for it."

"Darling, don't we measure up to your standards?"

"What do you mean?"

"We have fallen for it, as you say. We believe you are the town's most eligible bachelor because the newspaper says that is so. It's right here in print and everyone will see it and believe it."

"What!"

"It's true, Dio."

"My god, I've got to flee the city."

"Yes, darling. We thought out of the country would be better. We are prepared to send you to Argentina. That will surely tempt you?"

"Alone?"

"No, with your darling?"

"You?"

"No, I call you darling, but Carra is your darling."

"Look, it's too over the top to flee the country. Could I sleep at your place at the lake until this blows over – Carra tells me you're got a place at the lake."

"What a great idea, especially if Carra can get time off and go as well. It's a great place for conceptions."

"What!"

"Oh, don't listen to me, Dio. I really don't know why I said that."

TO BE CONTINUED