Mr. Confetti Man 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hoping she wouldn't lose patience and give up her efforts, so I reached over, patted my hand on her taut buttocks giving her a signal to get astride me again but this time with her pussy over my face. She got the message and we wound up in the classic "69" position my cock in her mouth and my mouth on her pussy.

Her vagina was very, very wet and fragrant--musky and tangy--which spurred me to greater efforts on her pussy. Her clitoris was easy to find, it being larger that most I have come in contact with--literally--but it wasn't over large, just pronounced. That made it much easier for me to ply my tongue against it. I flicked it with my tongue, sucked with my lips, and flicked it again. With each flick and suck, I could feel Conchita react. Her legs squeezed together, her hips moved to create more friction, and her body lowered itself against me more...and more each time and...more each time.

It was really only a few minutes for her to have another orgasm, which I attribute to the increased sensitivity of her clitoris. It wasn't as wet an orgasm as her others but there was not any doubt she was having one. I could not only hear her moans of pleasure but I could feel them through the contact of my lips with her vagina. A moan and a shudder...a moan and a shudder...and another, another, another. Her whole body was quivering.

Her work on my penis was having an effect, too. As she moaned and squirmed, I felt my cock begin to swell, and the welling up of my semen became unstoppable. She had my cock in her mouth when I came in a gush. I felt her give a little gag but she swallowed all she could. What she couldn't swallow leaked out on to my stomach. I felt her remove my cock from her mouth and clean up what was left of my semen.

She rolled off of me, repositioned herself so she was lying next to me, and kissed my cheeks.

The words she whispered were in Spanish, "Mi querida, ¡no sabía que podría ser tan bueno! ¡Sí, sí! "

Then she said in English, " My dear, I didn't know it could be that good! Yes! Yes!"

Dredging up what high school Spanish I could remember, I whispered to her, "¡Mi amor, Gracias!"

And then we fell asleep.

***************************

***************************

I woke up at 5:00AM, and started to get out of bed. This woke up Conchita too.

"My Dear, Carino," she said softly, "you can't leave now! Kiss me! ¡Bésame!"

"Conchita, last night was marvelous," I said quietly, "but if it's ¡Bésame! this morning, then I may never get home to work...and I do have some important things to do today. I'll leave you my number. Call me and then I'll have you number in my phone. Trust me, we WILL do this again. You are too sweet to lose!"

"Yes, Drewmond!" was her answer, "you too are too sweet!"

"Catch some more ZZZZ's, Conchita, you need the rest. Something tells me today is a training day for you. We'll talk later. Hugs!"

As I left her apartment, I couldn't but help see some papers on her coffee table. The letterhead was on the official stationary of a South American Country, Departamento de Comercio Exterior, (The Department of Foreign Trade), addressed to Conchita _____ ___ _____ ____ _______(Remember she has five other names besides Conchita), Viceministro de Comercio (Vice Minister of Trade). That's all I needed to see. This young woman had some horsepower behind her. That explains the apartment, the "Beemer", the clothes.

It made me doubly grateful that she had multiple orgasms. She could be a lot of help to me...and I to her!

*********************

*********************

Well, that's just an example. Things like that seemed to happen to me a lot, not that I'm complaining, mind you.

But, let's get back to Deidre, Ms. DD.

I'd only run into her at the Coffee place every so often. She was always pleasant and chatty. Sometimes I'd buy her a coffee; I would never allow her to buy one for me. It was clear that money was tight for her When we did chat, it was usually about Drexel, her husband, and his screwy work schedule. I got the sense, though she didn't actually talk about it, that she and Drexel were having more than money problems; she seemed frustrated in a sexual sense, too.

How did I figure that out? I don't know. Women have their intuition but that doesn't mean that men can't too. I guess some guys are better than others and I seem to have a more insightful intuition...at least it seems that way to me.

After a couple of months of bumping into Deidre, we were having coffee and she asked me a easy question with a complicated answer.

"So, Drummond, what is it that you actually do for work? It doesn't seem to me that you work very hard. Why is that?" She was inquisitive but not prying.

"Well, Deidre, It's hard to explain in a way," I tried to keep it simple, "I watch stocks and do some buying and some selling. That's the simple explanation but I'd have to show you how I do all that. You probably don't have the time, I'm guessing."

"Oh, I've got time on my hands today," Deidre said cheerfully, "Drexel isn't going to be home until midnight, probably, and I'm shopped out. So...why don't you show me?"

"O.K., kiddo," I said as I got up to leave, "follow me and I'll give you a 'tour' of the 'plant' if you want."

Off we went in separate cars to my place which wasn't all that far from the Coffee bar. My place is in one of those old "court apartment" set ups, single story attached buildings, six on one side and six on the other. Mine was last in line so I had a little more privacy, not having a neighbor on either side of me. My next door neighbor was an elderly woman with bad hearing. That's a good thing...for me and her...she can't hear the goings-on in my apartment, which she probably wouldn't want to hear anyway. My other neighbors are just plain NOT nosey...good for me again!

The first think DD noticed when she entered my apartment was my computer displays. I have three screens and two CPU's networked. I guess I had enough processing power to send a probe to the moon, if I wanted. But...well...I didn't want to. What my set-up did do for me is allow me to keep track of markets around the world, identify and track stocks that look promising, either to buy or to sell short, and some other fancy footwork that could turn me a profit. If I were a devious hacker, however, I could do some maneuvering there, too...If I wanted...Which I didn't!

I was sitting in my chair showing DD some tricks. She was leaning over my shoulder. Well, DD leaning over my shoulder meant that at least one of her boobs was leaning ON my shoulder. That made it hard to concentrate and made another part of me start to get hard. That's Biology! On top of that, DD was making "MMMmmmMMM" sounds, almost like enjoying orgasm sounds. That added to ambience of sensuality...at least for me.

"Yo, Drum, little girls' room...?" DD said with a little bit of urgency.

In quick response, I said, "Down the hall, Deidre, you can't miss it,"

I went back to fiddling with a couple of my "trackers" and didn't hear DD when she was leaning over my shoulder again. And, again, I felt one of her boobs on my shoulder. I turned around meaning to politely tell her that the boob-on-the-shoulder thing was a little disconcerting and what I found is that she in fact had a boob on my shoulder...a NAKED boob...a NAKED boob of significant size!

"Deidre!" I said loud enough to match my surprise, "what in the world?"

She sounded giddy when she giggled, "On, Drummond, You've been looking at them for a couple of months. I just thought I'd show you what one actually looks like!"

Well, that was the understatement of understatements. Not only was she naked from the waist up, she was naked from the waist down. Her trip to the "little girls" room resulted in a total disrobing! Now, as I said, I might have been surprised but I certainly wasn't displeased and she wasn't going to get any complaints from me, except....

"Deidre, do you have any idea what your being naked is doing to me?" I have to admit my voice quavered.

"Oh, I hope so, Drummond," DD said with a sly giggle, "I certainly hope so!"

It took a minimum of discussion before she and I wound up in my bedroom with her undressing me from the bottom up. First the shoes, then the socks, then the pants, and then the shirt. She saved the pièce de résistance until last. She slowly pulled down my "tightey-whitey's" and watched closely as my penis popped into view. She didn't even wait to take them all the way off before she began to suck my cock. It was semi-hard to begin with and it got totally hard in no time!

She worked on my cock until she got just the slightest bit of pre-cum out of it then tipped me backward until I fell on the bed. She lifted my legs up and moved them over until I was lying completely on the bed; and then she climbed up there herself.

As she laid next to me she began kissing me, first my cheeks, then my lips, and then her tongue snaked its way between my lips and into my mouth. Now, lots of guys treat kissing as just a "loss leader"....as a retailer might say...just some to attract the customer until he or she finally buys the big ticket item I know that women don't think of it that way at all. Kissing to them is an integral part of love making and they love to do it so, because of that, I love to do it too. If it gets them hot, so much the better for me...and them. And, trust me, DD was a fabulous kisser, licking, probing, sucking, until I could tell she was sizzling.

All the while DD was kissing, her hand was down on my cock continuing to massage it and keeping it hard. Every so often, she would bring her fingertips to her mouth and lick some of my pre-cum off of them and then return to kissing me. The result was that I wound up with some of my own pre-cum in mouth. Other than having the slightest taste, it didn't bother me. It's not like I hadn't tasted my own cum before--but that's another chapter--and besides, if it made Deidre hotter, so much the better. At length, she rolled onto her back, spread her legs, and beckoned me with two outstretched arms. The fucking was about to begin.

As I gazed at DD in her "c'mon and fuck me" pose, I got a much better view of the totally naked Deidre. One thing, she was a little "rolly-polly", not outlandishly so but, I would say, comfortably so. Her double D's sagged to the sides but my mind said to me, "tit lay". She had a cute "poochy" tummy, and her legs and arms had a little extra fat to them...none of that presented a problem to me. I could see her sunny face smiling at me and her pursed lips ready to kiss me. What guy, especially me, could turn that down.

I thought Deidre's pussy look to be a bit larger that I would have expected. Being blonde--did I mention she was a blonde--she had very little pubic hair covering her pussy and, what there was of it was very light and fine. This gave me a much better view of my "target area" and allowed me to calculate my approach.

I had my plan all worked out, "First things first," I said to myself.

I could see a little clear lubrication glistening on the surface of her labia so I knew she was wet inside and slipping my cock in there right away wouldn't be a problem. But I also knew there is something most women love...not all but most...I wasn't going to pass up a chance of eating a delicious looking pussy like Deidre's

While DD still had her arms outstretched, I dipped my head and went for her pussy, She dropped her arms and rested her hands on the back of my head, applying only the slightest pressure.

I went to work with my tongue, first licking the clear liquid off of her labia, and then snaking it between her lips probing for her clitoris. Another thing I've found out is that women can get just as much pleasure out of having their labia licked and kissed as from their clitoris. In fact, a gentle, systematic approach sets up the clitoris for being stimulated. It if it is too sudden, or too forceful, stimulating the clitoris can be irritating to a woman. Slow and steady wins the race; and that's how I pursued my cunnilingus with Deidre.

Little by little I kissed, probed, and tickled DD's pussy. Gradually, I worked my way up to separating her lips until I could visualize her tiny, pink, clitoris hiding under its hood. A little puff of air from me sent shivers through DD and I got a "oooOOOmmmMMM" sound from her, too. Now just a tiny flick of my tongue barely contacting her clitoris. Another shiver and another little moan. Another puff of air, another tiny lick, and more response from Deidre. Teasing, playing, teasing, playing.

I felt more pressure from Deidre's hands on the back of my head. That was the "Get to Work" signal. I increased the frequency and pressure of my tongue on her clitoris. I added putting it between my lips and giving it a gentle suction. DD not only shivered again, her hips started to undulate, and of course, her "yummy" sounds got longer and louder. Finally, her body stiffened and spasmed. Her "OOOoooHHH" and "MMMmmMMM" got guttural. Her thighs quivered and she had her orgasm. She wasn't a "gusher" but I could tell she was in ecstasy.

I let her settle a little from that and started to ply my tongue and lips to the task again. Deidre released her hands from the back of my head and she said in a breathless voice,

"In me! I want you IN ME. OOOHHH, please. I want you inside me!"

Well, who am I to argue with a woman who wants my cock in her. I swiftly assumed the position and slid my hard cock into her pussy which was, of course, lubricated enough to offer no resistance at all.

The sounds I heard from Deidre were as much sounds of comfort as they were sounds of pleasure. It was almost as if she were cooing over a cute baby. It was more "MMMmmmMMM' and "AAAhhh" than it was "oooOOOHHH" Every woman has her own language of sex, I was beginning to learn hers. I tried to gauge my thrusting to harmonize with her love sounds.

I try to take my time with fucking and, generally, I do pretty well with this. I have enough restraint to delay my orgasm until I sense my woman has either had hers or is tired of trying to have one. Most of the time it is the former rather than the latter. With Deidre, she was a perfect fuck partner. She enjoyed every stroke, and every stroke--fast or slow, deep or shallow--produced a sensation with her...and caused those sensations to build until she climaxed again, and then again, and them a mini-climax, and them near relaxation.

That's when I permitted myself to climax. No pun intended, but it was almost "anti-climactic". It felt good to me but what felt better was that I had helped Deidre achieve multiple orgasms...at least it seemed that way...but I'm a pretty good judge.

We lay there, still joined, for quite some time. I almost thought that Deidre had gone to sleep but, when I tried to disconnect myself, her arms went around me and she held me to her, with a deep, "MMMmmmMMMM!" expression of pleasure. Finally, my cock got so limp that it slipped out all on its own. Deidre's "MMMmmmMMM" turned to an "AWWWwww" and we separated.

One of the thrills I get is to see my woman's face after we've had sex...successful, orgasmic sex. Deidre was absolutely glowing. Her eyes were shining; she had a smile on her lips, and her hands caressed my face. I leaned down and she gave me a long, gentle kiss...not passionate...but loving. What could have been better?

It was night when Deidre left. She held me close before she opened the door to leave and kissed me again...a loving kiss again.

As if to not break the spell, she mouthed, "We will do this again, I know!"

And with another kiss she was off into the night.

******************

******************

To Be Continued

12