Mr. Confetti Man 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Navigating Thea's pussy was almost all "by tongue" though every now and again, she would raise her butt off my face enough for me to get a clear view of her vagina. That helped..and it didn't. It helped because I got a better picture of the "topography", it didn't help because seeing her vagina made me want to cum. So balance and restraint were my watchwords.

My tongue and lips on her labia and vaginal opening were getting more of a response from Thea. She moved her pussy down on my face with more pressure and began to rhythmically slide it up and down and back and forth against me. At times she would stop, giver a little quiver, and then commence with her "grind again" Once I got used to her rhythm I utilized it to re-enforce my own efforts.

I was able to identify her clitoris on the tip of my tongue, partially because it felt like a clitoris to my tongue, but mainly because contact with it sent shivers through Thea's body. Just as her labia were larger, so was her clitoris. In fact, I could fit it between my lips and suck on it not unlike Thea was sucking on the head of my cock. Doing that sent her into spasms and sat down harder on my face...which actually made it easier for me to suck her clit. More than that, her vagina started producing more and more lubricant...a slippery clit is a happy clit.

Besides, her vagina tasted heavenly...sweet and tangy at the same time. Thea's natural scent was not strong but pleasant... a little floral...rose like, perhaps. Geez, I'm sounding like a sommelier, a connoisseur of women's vaginal secretions. Well, I got to sample them all when she had her orgasm.

Yep, Thea was a gusher..and a squirter...and vocal, to boot. It's a good thing her penthouse took up the entire floor of her building and that she was the only tenant. The sounds she made could easily have been mistaken for someone undergoing torture. She pulled her mouth off of my cock when she climaxed and uttered sounds that originated deep within her and escaped her with a decibel level that any jet engine would envy. And not just once but it continued as she experienced multiple orgasms. And I really didn't even experience her full volume; my ears were partially covered by her inner thighs as she screamed...yes...screamed her way through her pleasure...and pleasure...and pleasure.

Her orgasmic discharge ran into my mouth and down my cheeks. I had experienced this type of orgasmic reaction before so I was neither surprised nor shocked. At the very least, It was good to know that I had something to do with such a forceful reaction; and, for me, experiencing it "up close and personal" was even better. I don't know...for lots of guys it would be a turn off; for me it was a goal to produce that in a woman and I enjoyed all of it.

Thea was so taken with her own orgasm, that she rolled off of me onto her back, completely forgetting about the blow job she had been giving me. She laid there, chest heaving from her heavy breathing, eyes closed, hands gripping her sheets, moans still escaping her lips. I caressed her forehead, and kissed her lips as post-orgasmic spasms subsided. When she became still, I kissed her lips and let her drowse. Eventually, I dropped off to sleep, too.

I awakened with the light of dawn creeping its way in through the windows, and the sensation of a hand creeping its way up my limp penis. I opened my eyes and saw Thea lying on her side next to me, supported my one arm, with her head propped up in her hand. She had a "Mona Lisa" smile on her lips. Her other hand was down on my stomach, playing with my penis.

She whispered to me, "You know Mr. Boy Scout, Drummond...You're an absolute bastard...don't you?"

As groggy as I was, I picked up on that remark, which prompted a question from me to her, "Pardon me, Ms. Thea? What on earth could I have done to offend you so?"

"Listen, mister, how DARE you!" she said as she continued to pat and tweak my cock, "how dare you give me an orgasm like that...I'm sorry ORGASMS plural... like that, let me pass out from them, and deprive me of the pleasure of completing my blowjob. That is UNFORGIVABLE!"

"Oh, Ms. Thea, what can I do to atone?" I answered weakly.

I barely got the words out of my mouth when Thea got my penis into hers. All of those skills I felt her applying earlier, I got to see her do in the waxing light of dawn. Her breasts rested against me as she lowered her mouth on my increasingly hard cock. Slowly lubricating it with her saliva, she thrust my cock deeper into her until I could feel its head contact the back of her mouth. Then she withdrew it almost entirely, swirled her tongue around it, and plunged it back into her, this time so deeply that I could tell that it entered her throat. She didn't gag but she swallowed, the muscles in her throat massaging the head and sensitive are just below it. She held it there for a long time and then repeated the process.

Each time she increased the speed and, though I didn't think it possible, took it deeper down her throat. At one point, she had it so deep in her and her lips actually touched my pubis...and remember folks, when my cock is hard it is a full 10" (25cm)! She knew I was going to cum at pretty much the same time I did. She could feel the swelling of my shaft and its precursor pulsing. She pulled back so my cock was no longer down her throat, and removed it entirely from her mouth. She wanted to witness my orgasm.

Now for me, other than the sensation, there is nothing particularly interesting about watching semen ejecting itself from the head of my cock. But to many women, Thea included, it is fascinating. I'm sure part of it is the feeling they get seeing the results of their efforts--just as I felt when I experienced Thea's orgasm. But, in another sense, I think women recognize that that creamy, white, kind of sticky, fragrant substance is what can trigger life...actual life...within them. Were it not for that, men would be disposable or, perhaps, entirely unnecessary!

But Thea is like some women, and I think perhaps in the minority, who love the flavor and texture of cum. She watched my cum spurt out of me and captured it in her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue, swallowing as much of it as she could. What she couldn't catch right out of my cock, she licked off of her hand and off of my stomach, even out of my pubic hair. The look on her face was almost as satisfying to me as my orgasm itself. Oh, and the capstone of the whole event was Thea sighing, "YUMMMmmmMMM!"

Thea and I had sex just a few more times...always as satisfying as our first time. But, for some reason...she was busy, very busy with her real estate efforts...I was occupied or preoccupied with Karen, Conchita, Deride, and other things...we drifted apart.

Every now and again, I will get a text:

"Hey, Boy Scout...xox (Lips emoji)"

I will send one back,

"Ms. M, xox's 2U2 (Heart emoji).

But we haven't followed through. Maybe again, someday....

To be continued