Mr. D and the Babysitter Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my head in my hands and I felt the tears running again. "I have made such a mess of this."

I felt Karen's arms around me. As she comforted me she said, "I think you have done an amazing job. Really. I mean it. I understand a lot more now. You do need to explain more about Rachel to Sarah. She will understand now that she is older. You did what you needed to do because you love her."

I had another thought and I needed to ask before Sarah returned. Wiping my eyes I said quickly "You said she had started her periods. I do know enough that girls need certain, supplies ... things to use at those times. Sarah didn't ask me to buy anything like that. What did she do?"

"Your daughter is a smart and resourceful girl. She had been feeling horrible one day and then the first period started at school apparently. She told her best friend, Eugenie, who is also in my class. Thankfully Eugenie's cycle was at about the same stage and so she had some things there with her in her bag. She let Sarah had some tampons and pads and showed her what to do then after school they went and bought some things for her. As for her clothes and washing she did tell me she has had to throw a couple of things away because she couldn't get them clean and she was also worried that you would be upset with her about that."

"I don't know how to thank you enough, and Eugenie! Not that I will say anything to her directly. I do realise that would be a bit weird. Thank you. You have been our life saver!"

Just then we heard Sarah approaching. Just as well we heard her because we had time to separate a bit and for me to rub my eyes again. I turned and said with all the 'joy' I could muster "Well, Sarah, shall we eat?"

Instead I then noticed that Sarah's eyes were also red from crying. I held out my arms and she ran towards me. "Oh dad!" she cried. "I am so sorry. Sorry for being so mean and grumpy to you."

Ok. More tears from me. What a night! "My darling Sarah. I am the one who should be apologising. I love you. There is nothing that could happen to push us apart. I am sorry for being such a dim-witted dad that I didn't understand what was happening. Please, please know that you can tell me anything and talk to me about anything ... even the embarrassing things. Ok?"

I looked up and even Karen was crying now. But she knew this was a private moment and she was an observer. Behind Sarah's back she motioned the question about whether she should just leave. I shook my head, then, trying to rally my own support club I said to Sarah, "Hey, Ka ..., Miss Everet is trying to scoot and leave us to have to eat this mountain of food! If she does that I will end up even chubbier!"

Sarah responded as I knew she would. She punched me on the arm and said, "Don't worry. You know you will work that off in the gym." Then, laughing (I have often been amazed at how quickly in the past Sarah has bubbled up from being down to being full of light and life. This was my old Sarah back again!), Sarah turned to Karen and pleaded, "Please stay. There really is plenty here. I would like you to stay."

Who could refuse. So Karen stayed and we quickly finished getting everything ready. The food was, as always from our local Chinese, delicious. Washed down with a soft drink for Sarah and more wine for Karen and myself. I had thought that the conversation about everything that was happening would continue after Karen had left but it was Sarah who stepped in and kept it going.

Sarah explained to me the things that she had told Karen. At least that meant that we would not get in trouble for talking about her when she was not around! We nearly got to more tears but I explained a bit more about Rachel and Sarah nodded, with wisdom I should have realised she held, and said, "So you got her to go to protect me? I was really sad at the time but now I understand. ... I love you dad. You are the best." With the certainty of you she said vehemently "I will NEVER take any drugs. They are really bad. They made her such a mean person." In my head I offered a prayer that she would actually stick to that certainty.

There were no dishes that needed doing. Sarah hugged me again then said she wanted to go and call Eugenie. There was a lot to tell her friend and I did wonder whether it would include the fact that their teacher had dinner with us at our house that night!

Karen decided to go as well. It was Friday night but it had been a long and tiring week. I apologised for having added to the burden of the week but she smiled and said that this part was a joy, especially as she felt she could look forward to seeing more of the old Sarah in class again. I decided 'no time like the present' and so I said, "Thinking of the future ... can I be bold? Can I see you again?" Perhaps a risky move, but maybe not.

Karen's eyes gave her answer even before she said, "I would love that. School nights are not great, except Fridays. I am not sure what happens for your weekends. What are you suggesting? But," she cautioned, "I would like it if we are going to see each other that we didn't make it obvious to Sarah, just at the moment, is that ok?"

I didn't want that complication yet either. Being here like this was one thing but I didn't want to worry Sarah in another way by having someone clearly around more. At least I presumed that it would worry her. I really should talk more and presume less sometimes!

"What about next Friday night? Same bar same time? Sarah is used to me having drinks after work sometimes and so that will be ok."

"Sounds great to me. See you then!"

The next month we met every Friday night at that bar, spending a couple of hours discovering more about each other. I didn't invite her home again after on any of those nights and I said nothing to Sarah about meeting up with her teacher either. Sarah and I sorted out what was needed to buy and we talked and talked and I think we were even closer. She still got a bit grumpy for a few days each time the period came around, but we both coped.

One of those Friday night's Karen said to me "I have an idea. Tell me if this is too much. I have been enjoying this time so much but ... I want more." Those words put my head into a bit of a spin. Of course I had been wanting more and most Friday nights I just about wanked myself raw imagining 'more' that might come. "Next week, as you know, there is a school camp for the years 6 and 7." Sarah had been really excited about this. They were off to Dunsborough for a whole week at a campsite on the coast. Pointing to her foot, which was in a temporary brace, she continued, "As you see, since I hurt my foot when I was out jogging last week I have been hobbling around the place. The principal said to me today that, as I would be little use at the camp, I will stay here and another teacher go. I will have some duties during the week but, apart from that ... my evenings will all be ... free. Do you think we could... maybe ... see a movie or something or have dinner .. or something."

All of that sounded like music to my ears. Especially the 'something'. "Are you asking me out on a date, Miss Everet?" I joked. Her ears turned a delightful pink when she blushed, which she was doing now.

"I suppose I am, Mr D!"

We put our plans together. Monday morning of the week of the camp the bus left from school with nearly 60 excited students and six teachers whose fixed smiles showed that they knew a full on week was ahead. At 5.00 that evening Karen arrived on my doorstep. We had decided to begin with an early movie then a bite to eat after. What we had both already decided was that we would spend as much of this week together as we could.

The movie was a romantic comedy and over our Thai meal we picked the movie to pieces. It was fun and funny and totally unbelievable. We agreed that the main female actor was great and that her male counterpart was a bit wooden and looked the same in every movie he was in. What we did agree on though was that, in the movie, it had been a bit unbelievable that the couple had taken three years until they finally ended up in bed together. It had been her choice of movie, by the way.

"So," I asked, "thinking hypothetically, how long into a relationship do you think that it might be appropriate to go that far?"

"Definitely not on the first date," she said. "That would be far too quick."

'Damn' I thought. But at least tomorrow night we were seeing each other again.

Then, with a glint in her eye, Karen continued, "Isn't it just as well that this is not our first date." I started to stammer some sort of reply when she added, "you may not think so but as far as I was concerned even that first night when we met for drinks to talk about Sarah, that was a kind of date. I think I fell for you there and then, to be honest."

Anyone watching might have wondered why my face was split in two with a grin. We had finished the main course and the last of the wine was in our glasses, another Riesling from the Clare Valley which went very well with the Thai food. "I was going to ask if you felt like dessert but ...."

"Oh, I do feel like dessert," (my face fell), "but not here and not something likely to be on their menu!" A few times I had sensed that Karen had a very naughty side which she only let loose in a very controlled way. Here that side was well and truly out again.

We paid the bill and left as quickly as we could without running. We nearly didn't make it all the way home because, once we were in the car, Karen reached across with her hand and let it settle on my thigh. A little further over and she would have felt the hard lump in my jeans which made sitting down very uncomfortable.

As soon as we were inside the front door I reached for Karen and kissed her. Our first real kiss. Bussing cheeks in the car park after drinks on the Friday nights didn't really count. That kiss left me shaking. She was a firecracker ready to go off! First though she asked to be excused for a moment, to use the bathroom. I needed to as well, which is never easy (as guys know) when you are trying to piss through a rock solid pipe!

Karen had used the spare bathroom and I had used the ensuite off my bedroom. When I stepped out, back into my bedroom, having finally managed to get my swollen cock back into my jeans, Karen was standing in the doorway to the corridor beyond, leaning against the door jamb, looking at the same time relaxed and excited and so very, very beautiful. When I walked towards her she put her arms around me, said "You have a lovely house here" and, without waiting for a reply she kissed me again. If possible this kiss was even more fiery than the first.

As my hands began to roam I realised that she seemed a little shorter. I glanced down and saw that her shoes were beside the doorway where she had dropped them. Also, I realised that she had not tucked her blouse into her jeans again after going to the loo. I took that as an invitation.

Standing there, in the doorway of my bedroom, I began to let my hands wander across her bare skin, reaching up under the shirt to caress her back. She shuddered a little as I touched her but there was no objection. Actually Karen responded by tugging my shirt out of my jeans and running her hands over my back as well.

There seemed an appropriate speed at which to take this, and that speed was slow and sensuous. After what seemed like ages but may not have been enormously long, buy mutual consent buttons were undone and both blouse and shirt ended up on the floor beside us. This consent was unspoken because throughout this caressing and exploring we continued to kiss.

I wanted to look but once we had both removed our top layers Karen held me closer, pressing our, now naked, skin together. Well, nearly naked. As she held me I used both hands to unclasp her bra. Despite being thoroughly out of practice that didn't take me too long. As soon as it was released Karen shrugged the straps of her shoulders and tossed the bra to join our other clothes. The feeling as we came together again was extraordinary. Karen's breasts were large and firm and yet also they felt warm and soft against my chest. Except for her nipples. They were anything but soft. Those two hard buttons poked into me as we embraced.

I moved my chest from side to side a little, knowing that this would stimulate her nipples further and for the first time audibly Karen moaned. She looked into my eyes and suggested "I think there may be a more comfortable place for this" tilting her head slightly towards the king sized bed further into the room.

Of course I agreed that was an excellent suggestion. Not wanting to rush things too fast, just in case I had misread where or how far this may go, I took her by the hand and we lay down on the bed, side by side. Both not topless and barefoot but covered below the waist. As we continued kissing now my hands, actually both of our hands, moved from back to front and explored. Karen's breasts felt amazing in my hands and as I rubbed her nipples and stroked her breasts the moans increased.

We both enjoyed this caressing for a while and I began to wonder again about any further step. Karen answered that question. Her hands slid down across my stomach and when she reached the top of my jeans she slid on hand inside, lifting the edge of my jocks and kept going until her hand was wrapped around my cock. At the same time her tongue began an even more delightful dance inside my mouth.

Her hand moved up again and I felt the loss straight away, but her hand did not move far. Only as far as was needed to unbutton my jeans, slide down the zip and then push both jeans and jocks down far enough that she could release my cock straight up and into her waiting hand. Immediately she began to stroke me, rubbing from the base all the way up to the top. After several strokes she paused at the top and let her thumb rub across me exposed head. Then her hand slid down again and the cradled my balls and gave them a gentle squeeze.

What was I doing all this time. I was kissing her of course but I was also in a state of bliss. Since Rachel o one had touched me quite like this. I revelled in being fondled with such expert care, wondering for a moment how, at 21, Karen had learned to be such an amazing lover even to this stage!

I did, eventually, decide that giving was also going to be as good as receiving. I had lain back flat when Karen started to unbutton my jeans. Without disturbing her reach I let my hand find the clasp on her jeans which popped more easily than I had thought, ran the zipper down and was about to try to caress her pussy at what was, in fact, a slightly difficult angle. Karen stopped me. But only to say "I think this will make things a lot easier." Lying quickly on her back she put her hands on her hips and stripped off her panties and jeans in one fluid motion. Before I had a chance to move she then moved to my feet and repeated the strip on me. Not quite as easily of with such finesse but the desired effect had now been achieved. We were both completely naked.

Karen put her head at my feet and the view of each other's faces was somewhat obscured by my cock which was waving in the space between. Then she began to kiss and lick my ankles, then up my calves and to my knees. I had done this to women, though I could not recall the same being returned to me in quite this way, as exquisitely and arousingly as Karen was giving.

As much as was possible, from time to time, peering around my stiffening cock, Karen made eye contact and I could see from the gleam there that she was enjoying the giving as much as I was the receiving. I knew that feeling when the positions were reversed, as I was sure they would be before too long.

When she reached the top of my thighs Karen began to lick my scrotum. Fuck! My balls had already come in tight and the skin there had puckered like a walnut. I don't shave down there but I hoped that she would not be put off by the light covering of hair. Karen didn't seem to mind. She sucked my balls into her mouth and held them briefly before resuming the kisses and licks. All the while she was giving my balls attention one of her hands was, again, stroking my cock, rubbing the helmet, gripping me firmly.

Then I felt her tongue begin to climb, like ascending a ladder. She licked slowly up the underside of my cock and, before reaching the top, licked down again. Up and down she went several times before she stopped at the top of my cock and swirled her tongue over and around the head, tracing the slit with the tip of her tongue, lapping up the pre-cum which was seeping out. Pre-cum. Fuck. I was so close to exploding that it was surprising I had not already turned what was grasped in her hands into a fountain!

Karen made eye contact again and, with our eyes locked together, she opened her mouth and slid my cock inside. Sucking me. Bobbing her head so that I could feel, and see, myself disappearing deeper into her. I wanted to last longer, enjoy this for longer, but I could not stop that searing flow which began to rise inside me. Karen did not hessite though. When I began to cum she took me deeper into her mouth and swallowed, drank me in, sucked and kept going until I had stopped throbbing. She looked up and me and smiled "As I said earlier, that is a dessert you never see on a menu!"

We both laughed. I was rolling with laughing, not only at what she had said but at sheer joy. How had I managed for find and hook up with this incredible woman!! I ran out of superlatives and delighted adjectives and reasons why I wanted to hold her and never let go. Well, I didn't run out but I stopped that part of my mind as I decided what might happen next.

Karen had shuffled up the bed to lie beside me again as we laughed. I know my body. I recognised that very soon I would be hard again but also that, after having cum, I could last for a while before cumming again. I kissed her tenderly and as I did my hand reached down and slid between the lips of her pussy. Completely soaked of course. She pressed against my hand and bucked as I slid my finger deeper and just inside her, grinding the heel of my hand against her clit.

As Karen's moans became deeper I pressed back a little with my hand and rolled her onto her back, rolling with her so that I ended up over her body. She spread her legs and I kept caressing her pussy with my hand while I moved into position over her. I paused though to ask. "Karen. Sorry. Serious question. Do you want me to use anything?" I had a pack of condoms in the side drawer even though I have never really enjoyed 'taking a shower in a raincoat'. Thankfully she smiled back at me and said simply, "All good. Just keep on with where you were going!"

Needing no further invitation I moved my hand, as my cock was already hard again and had been bumping against it. Just to make sure that it was thoroughly lubricated I held my body up as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down between the lips of Karen's pussy, nudging her clit and collecting her juices to cover myself completely. I had just cum but Karen had done a very effective job of 'cleaning me up'!

While I rubbed her Karen lay her head back and began to make small cries of delight. When I put my head at her entrance and began to slide inside her she looked up again at me. Her eyes were gleaming but also a little glazed with the ecstasy of the moment. We held that connection as I eased into her, a little more with each slow thrust, pulling back then further in again. Deeper. Deeper until I could go no more inside her. Wrapped around the base of my cock I could feel her lips, pressing into the space where our bodies joined.

I reversed that motion, drawing back then thrusting forward, except that this time I drew back a little further each time but when I moved in again I plunged my full length back inside her. I kept this motion until I felt that my head was, each time, just reaching the entrance again, so that is as far out as I came.