Mr. D and the Babysitter Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long, deep thrusts followed. Again and again. As I thrust Karen squeezed me with her pussy, welcoming me, holding me there, gripping my cock. Whatever the neighbours thought I did not care because by now we were both loudly letting loose cries of wonder and delight and enjoyment at what we were sharing.

Several times Karen shuddered and moaned more loudly. As I found out later, I had correctly recognised that those were the moments when she climaxed. I knew that I was able to last longer cumming the second time but when it came I was even a little, pleasantly, surprised at how hard and explosive my climax was. In that moment I thrust again deep inside Karen and held myself there, releasing and at the same time feeling a deep thorough squeezing of my entire cock.

I am a big man. That is not boasting. I mean I am tall and for all the joking with Sarah from time to time I do realise that I need to watch that I don't put on too much weight. I felt like I needed to collapse but I didn't want to squash Karen, so I rolled away and lay beside her as we both caught our breath again.

I knew that I had desired her, really from that first meeting, and so I was happy to hear her say "You know I have been wanting to do that with you for weeks! You sexy man! I want to hold you and never let go."

Have you ever felt like you may have met your soulmate? The words we were speaking and thinking and what we wanted to do with and for each other and the connection between us seemed so in synch, almost eerily but certainly not in a bad or negative way.

"Do you know when I first wanted to jump you?" Without waiting for my reply she continued "It was when you cried in the kitchen that night. Then I knew that you were not only sexy and strong but that you have that deeper strength and compassion and you are not afraid to show your feelings. I knew that guys like you existed but I had never yet met one."

I could have allowed the adulation to continue but I thought a touch of reality was important as well. "Karen, thank you, but I am not really all that strong, and I was terrified and confused and so mixed up and ignorant about what was actually happening for Sarah. I was crying partly because I felt how much I had failed her. Please don't think I am someone more than I am. I have feet of clay like everyone else."

Karen actually laughed. "Don't worry. I am not really putting you on a pedestal. If I did how would I reach you. I realised over the time we have been getting to know each other that we both still have a lot to learn and, even though you ARE fantastic, I do know you are not perfect. And as for your feet, I have been there, and they definitely don't taste of clay."

When we had both settled from more laughter I raised an eyebrow and asked "So what now?"

"I have a question and a suggestion," she replied. "Do you remember when I arrived tonight for us to go out and I dropped a small bag inside the front door?" I nodded. I had wondered at the time what that was about but had forgotten again until reminded. "That was a few things that I brought for 'just in case'. The question is: do you mind if I don't go home tonight, if I stay here? Those are a few things I thought I might need in case this happened."

She had been thinking way ahead of me. Rather than any concern about that pre-planning I was delighted. "Of course. Stay. Please. You said there was a suggestion. Was that all wrapped together?"

"No, actually it was taking it a little further. If you don't want to then just say and it really is fine. I don't want to presume but it is just an idea. I was thinking that if ... this ... happened and I did stay over ... and since we have until Friday until Sarah returns from the camp ... would it be ok if I grabbed a few things from home after school tomorrow," she glanced at the bedside clock, "I mean later today, and then, if we are both happy, I can just go to school from here directly the next few mornings?"

Did I feel trapped or manipulated or worried at all about how fast this was moving? Not at all. Every situation is different and in the movies and sitcoms when a girl starts moving clothes into a guys place it can have all the overtones of her trying to take over his life, etc etc. It didn't feel like that at all. We had several days to see what 'we' had now become before having to try to explain anything to Sarah. Having gone this far I didn't think we could keep up the secrecy any longer.

Of course I agreed. We showered together and when Karen fetched the bag from beside the front door I discovered that it contained her toothbrush, hairbrush, fresh underwear (for the morning) and not much else. No PJs or nighty. Obviously we were sleeping naked. Of course.

We snuggled together, having decided that work tomorrow for both of us, along with the fact that we had several more nights to enjoy each other, at least, meant that we did need SOME sleep. We spooned and at first I tried to work out what to do with my already stiffening cock. Karen was both practical and delightfully naughty. "Just let it slip between my legs. I am so tired I will be getting some sleep, but who knows what we might have time for in a few hours!"

I did enjoy the sensation of sliding up against her pussy from behind as we lay there but I surprised myself because I did drop off to sleep. I have no idea whether I remained hard all night but the dreams I had were certainly 'sweet'. When I woke about 5,30, half an hour before the alarm we had set to make sure we had time to get ready for the day, I was still hard, or hard again. At some point in the night we had both shuffled so that we were lying side by side, covered by only a thin sheet.

In her sleep Karen had spread her legs and, when I carefully removed the sheet, I saw that her pussy was wet. Either I had cum a bit as we slept, or she had been aroused herself, or both. Lying as she was I had an idea. I moved my body to lie between her legs and, trying to touch her as little as possible otherwise, I reached in with my tongue and began licking her pussy.

As I had expected, she tasted delicious. Like fresh fruit. Salty but fresh. Or like a tangy Rogan Josh (my favourite Indian curry). How could all those tastes go together? I don't know, but that is how Karen's pussy tasted to me.

I think she was still asleep but the more I licked the wider she spread her legs and so the deeper I was able to lick her. Licking, tasting her, letting my tongue drift up and down her lips then long strokes with the flat of my tongue. When I began to rub her clitoris with the tip of my tongue I heard her moan. I kept that up until the moaning got louder and louder. There was a little jump at the moment when I think she actually woke up and from that point I was less careful about being slow.

I pressed my face into Karen's pussy and began to lick her deeply, probing inside with my tongue and lashing the inside walls then licking vigorously up and down, followed by sucking her clit into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue.

This last movement seemed to really send her over the edge. Karen spread her legs even wider, reached down with her hands and pressed them against the back of my head and let out a moan of exhilaration as she came on my face and lips and tongue.

I scooted up to the top of the bed again. "Good morning!" I said chirpily.

"Oh you wicked man!" She giggled. "How will I ever go to work if you wake me up like that!!!"

We kissed but the alarm rudely interrupted. "Hold that thought I said," with difficulty. "If we get started again we really will neither of us get to work today!! And remember, this is just the beginning."

Which it was. Karen and I had the BEST week I could remember, the best week of my life so far. We did go out to dinner again one of the nights, briefly. The rest of the time when we were not both at work we spent together. We were not in bed ALL the time. And I don't just mean that we did explore making love in other parts of the house, like when she bent over the kitchen bench and I came up behind her and ..., and when we were watching a movie on the couch in the lounge and ended up making love there ..., but we did also go for some walks and enjoy just being together and continuing to find out more about each other.

At 29 I had not travelled the world very much, yet, though I wanted to. I had been 18 when I met Debbie, 19 when we married and 21 when I became a widower and single parent. My home surveillance company was successful but having a young daughter I had not tripped off to the international conferences. I let my partner do that. At 21 Karen had only been to Bali with some friends one Uni holiday. While those friends spent the whole time getting drunk she had enjoyed exploring the island. She did tell me later that there had been one night with this guy she met there but explained that this was also why she was opposed to sex on the first date. It hadn't been that great and the next day he had made it clear that, having got what he wanted, he was moving on.

Friday arrived far too quickly. Karen moved all of her things back to her place and we both arrived, separately, to welcome the bus back from Dunsborough in the afternoon. I had intended to keep some distance between us that afternoon, in case sparks flew between us and it became obvious to everyone else what had begun. Sarah had other ideas though and when we caught up she was bubbly and excited and wanted to tell me all at once everything that had happened for the week.

But quickly she grabbed my hand and dragged me across to where Karen was standing, surrounded by several members of her class and some other parents. The students were all telling her what she had missed and how much fun they had had and also that they wished she had been there. Karen's sore ankle, which had been the reason she had needed to stay behind, had 'miraculously' healed quickly from Nonday onwards. She confessed to me that it wasn't as bad as she had said and that if the Principal hadn't told her to stay behind from the camp she was preparing to drop hints about it being better that way.

Sarah joined the chorus, sharing the things they had done and the funny incidents and strange bumps in the night. Karen looked around and suggested that it would be wonderful to hear EVERYTHING and they would allocate the first lesson or two on Monday for everyone to share with her what had happened. But now, she pointed out, she could see that parents were waiting to take them all home.

We had decided that this Friday night I would just be at home with Sarah, to let her settle back in and then, when the time seemed right at some point before Saturday afternoon for me to have a talk with Sarah about me and Miss Everet, Karen.

Sarah beat me to it though. I should have realised that she was smarter than I had imagined. Or perhaps it is just that I am terrible at secrets. Once we were home and the pile of washing was in the laundry, first load on (in the NEW washing machine which now worked all the time!), grubby shoes were out the back ready to be scrubbed (what IS that on the shoes??? I didn't want to know really) and Sarah had changed again into comfy around the house clothes she said to me, "So are you going out again to the bar with Miss Everet tonight?"

That stopped me in my tracks and I turned to her and said, all attempt at covering up lost completely, "How did you know?"

"Oh, PLEASE, dad! Do you think I am that dumb? I knew you two liked each other even on that first night when she came around to talk. Then every Friday night you went out. And you came back smelling of her perfume!" Sprung. There was no way I would ever put anything over this girl!! "So ar you going to go see her? I am ok if you do." Sarah said that but I did detect that she really wanted me to herself tonight, she was just not wanting to lay claim in a possessive way. Wise beyond her years.

"I have a confession to make. Miss Everet and I have been meeting up." Sarah raised her hand and gave me a high five, congratulating herself for being right. "We have also seen each other ... a few times ... this week while you have been on camp. I am here tonight and I am all yours, because this is you and me and we need our time, and I am sure I still haven't heard EVERYTHING that happened on camp." Sarah grinned. "But I want to ask you, how would you feel about me seeing Miss Everet and even inviting her here to dinner with us again?" 'Start gently', I thought.

Sarah came and stood in front of me and even held my hands in hers. She said "Dad. That is fine by me. She is cool. She is very pretty and ... I like her. She is my teacher and all that but she is also really nice and easy to talk to. Why don't you invite her over tomorrow night?" At least Sarah didn't know everything. That was what Karen and I had already planned.

To be continued ...