Mr. Donovan and His Sitter

Story Info
A babysitter's exciting night at work.
2k words
4.54
45.1k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily

My hand shakes as I bring it up to ring the bell. Once I take it off the button I shake it out to help release some of the nervous energy flowing through my limbs. A loud thumping sounds from inside. Next comes a deep voice making monster 'roars' followed by some childish shrieks of excitement. I can't stop the smile that breaks loose even through the buzzing tension.

Before I know it, the door swings wide, revealing the cause for all my jittery crack addict like behavior.

Jared Donovan.

God, he looks positively edible.

His dark hair is pushed back revealing those bright, emerald green eyes. His full lips part in a colgate commercial worthy smile. The little angel currently propped up piggy back style on his back completes the whole drool worthy picture.

Is it any wonder why I have such a deep obsession with this man? Who would blame me? Well, maybe his wife.

"Lily!" His voice carries a small laugh, a leftover from his playtime with Sammy.

Sammy yells and smiles excitedly as she shimmies down from his back and runs over to me, hugging me tightly around the thighs.

"Hey, munchkin!" I say, picking up the happy squirming three year old. I look back to Mr. Donovan to say, "I decided to get here a bit early, I hope that's alright?"

"Of course it is! Come on in," he says, ushering me inside. "Vicky's not ready yet, so it'll be just a few minutes, then we'll take off." His smile breaks through the tension casing my body as effortlessly as a hand cracking an egg on the side of a pan.

"Sounds good." I say, making my way to the kitchen to set my bag down as Sammy runs to the living room to play. "So, where are you guys headed tonight?"

"We have to meet some of my clients for dinner at La Chante." The lack of enthusiasm in his tone tells me more on his feelings for the plans of the evening.

"I'm guessing this isn't something you're looking forward to?" I ask with a laugh.

"It'll be boring as hell. In all honesty, I think I'd rather stay here." He grins at me and I wonder if I imagine the twinkle in his right eye.

"Well, I'm sure it'll be almost as bad here. Sammy goes to bed in an hour. After that, it'll just be me and the good old calculus textbook." I say with a self deprecating smile.

"That doesn't sound so bad." His voice is soft and low, the timbre sending a shiver down my spine.

Heat creeps up my cheeks the longer he stares at me. "So, Sammy had dinner already?"

He clears his throat and tells me she has when a click click clicking sounds from down the hall. Mrs. Donovan sways in, making an entrance in her sky high heels and designer coochie dress. He looks to his wife as she walks into the kitchen to meet us.

"I don't know why you had to rush me, Jared. I barely even had time to finish my hair." She flips her bottle blond hair over one shoulder with a flick of her wrist. Her blood red lips curl into a smile. "Well, how do I look, honey?"

"I think maybe the dress is a little short for a business dinner," Jared says a little acerbically.

"Don't be silly." She laughs with a condescending wave of her hand. "This dress is worth like eight hundred dollars. You don't know fashion."

"Ah, well. I'll count myself lucky for that," Jared says, looking to me with a raised brow and a cheeky grin.

I'm unable to hold back the snicker at his comment which earns me a sharp glare from Mrs. Donovan. I quickly smother my smile.

"Let's just go." She says sharply, grabbing her clutch and heading for the front entrance, slamming the front door as she exits. Jared turns back to me, rolling his eyes. "Don't worry about her. She's dramatic." He offers a warm smile. "We shouldn't be too late. You've got my number, so just call if you need anything, OK?"

"Yeah. Of course." I smile and nod my head.

He moves a little closer, his bright green eyes boring into my blue ones. His hand comes up and he slowly brushes his thumb over the top of my cheek. My breathing stalls in my chest.

"You had an eyelash, he says quietly.

"Jared!" A shrill voice calls from the entryway. "What's taking so long?!" I didn't even hear her come back inside, but her presence kills whatever moment started flickering to life just seconds before.

Jared's hand falls away, back to his side as he backs up and yells, "Coming," without looking away from me. He finally turns and heads to the living room to say goodbye to Sammy and then they're out the door before I even catch my breath.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sammy's out only moments after hitting the mattress. She was exhausted from our multiple games of Hide and Seek. Even I'm a little worn out from all the excitement. I decide to forgo the calculus homework I had planned for the night and just watch TV on the couch until Mr. and Mrs. Donovan get home.

I find my favorite movie, Jane Eyre, on cable -the one from 2011 with Mia Wasikowska and the delicious Micheal Fassbender- and settle in with a bowl of popcorn and a coke. The story of the young governess falling for her brooding employer hits a little close to home for me tonight. I've always had an unrelenting obsession with Jared Donovan. How could I not? He's complete perfection! I'm only human!

Add his unstoppable hotness to his sense of humor and his ability as a father... He melts hearts and panties alike within a five mile radius.

Thinking back on how he looked at me, how he touched me before he left, has me worrying about my own panty melting situation. Picturing his smoldering stare has me wanting to reach into my jeans and soothe the ache he started. My eyes pop open and I scold myself for even considering playing with my pussy in my bosses house while I'm watching his kid and thinking of him! I hop up off the couch and make myself useful by helping with some laundry. I fold everything in the dryer and head to each of the rooms to stow the clothes away. I set a couple pairs of pants I folded for him on the master bed and start back down the hall to the living room. My attention catches on a light in his office. The door is opened only a crack, but the light is bright enough to see. It's coming from his laptop that still seems to be open on his desk. I wander inside thinking I'll just turn it off and close it up for him.

I walk in and move to his desk then move the mouse to shut the computer down. I have full intention of hitting the power button and heading back the living room.

That's what I intended, at least, until I notice one of the windows left open on the screen. The tab is labeled Hot Tight Teens and my blood instantly starts pumping faster, my heart working double time as if to assist my brain in comprehending what's in front of me.

It's like I am incapable of controlling my own hands because before I realize what I'm doing I have the cursor hovering over the window, ready to click it and bring it to the forefront. The window pops to the front with on left click. The window shows is a list of videos that goes on for pages. There's still a search bar popped up and a recent search active. I simply can't stop now. I have this insane curiosity to know what Jared gets off on, what makes his cock hard, what makes him cum.

God damn... Just thinking about it makes me wetter than I've ever been. My pussy's aching now, a constant throb it feels like nothing will ever cure. Except maybe Jared's cock. That might do the trick. I rub my thighs together in an effort to soothe the ache while I click on the latest active search. It's an advanced search and typed into the criteria is: Short, Brunette, Small Tits, 18, Blue eyes, Babysitter Roleplay. My heart beats so damn hard I can barely hear my own thoughts.

That's me...

Sure there are a lot of girls who might fit that description, but I see Jared Donovan around three times a week and I know I'm his only sitter. Now, I'm helpless to stop my left hand from unbuttoning and reaching into my panties. Once I get my fingers on my clit I let out a sigh of relief. It's not what I really need, but I can make due for the moment. My fingers slide over my wet slit, slipping over my clit in the sloppy mess I've made of my panties. It's hard to believe I haven't soaked through my jeans at this point.

I click the back button and find the video he must have been watching at some point earlier. It's called, 'My Babysitter's A Little Slut'.

Hm... I wonder what that's about.

I giggle a little through my fog of lust before hitting play on the screen. It starts out rather cliche and 'b rated porn' like with the 'Dad' actor coming home after work to find his teen babysitter fingering herself in his bed. They're both giving the kind of acting performance you would expect from a cheap porno, but once the action gets started, my juices start flowing again - figuratively and literally.

The man is domineering and rough in the best ways. Throwing her on the bed, telling her what a filthy little slut she is for playing with her pussy in the bed he shares with his wife. He spanks her, chokes her, pulls her hair.

God, it's all so fucking hot. All I can think of is Jared doing this to me. Jared playing with my wet pussy, Jared eating me out and tasting my freely flowing pussy juices, Jared fucking me with his fingers and tongue and his big, throbbing fucking cock. My fingers slide faster and faster over my soaking pussy lips. I circle my clit, ratcheting up the pleasure before plunging one inside my tight warm hole. My one finger stretches the walls of my tight pussy so deliciously and I have to work so hard to hold back my moans. I add another finger and pump them in and out. My other hand goes to my clit, and I rub the little bundle of nerves in a gentle circle while fucking my other fingers into my tight chanel. I close my eyes, wishing so much it was Jared's big fucking cock inside me instead of my own fingers. I want Jared whispering filthy things in my ears as he destroys my pussy. I want him spanking my ass and telling me I'm naughty. I want him to call me his Dirty Little Girl, his Filthy Little Slut. I want to call him Daddy.

That last thought sends me rocketing into outer space. I can't stop myself from moaning his name as I writhe in pleasure, trying to wring out every last second of bliss with my pumping fingers.

Once I finally come down. I notice the video has ended and I'm sitting in his office chair, breathing like I've just run a marathon with my pants around my ankles. Not a good look. I laugh to myself.

"I didn't take you for a snooper, Lily..." His deep voice sends chills down my spine.

Oh shit...