Mr. E Teaches 1+2=CAT

Story Info
Mr. E has his way with two realtors and their secretary.
5.3k words
4.27
20.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a strange visitor from another planet who came to Earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men. But did he use those powers and abilities to help others? Nah. He preferred to use them to help himself. And help himself he did, to any woman he wanted to.

You see, one of those powers was the ability to make anyone do anything he wanted them to. Another of his abilities was the power to feed off of others' emotions. The emotions that fed him the best were those of sexual arousal, fear, and embarrassment. He easily used his first power to feed his second one. For example, making a woman strip and masturbate in the middle of public allowed him to feed off of her fear of not knowing what was going on, the embarrassment that she couldn't do anything to stop it, as well as her sexual arousal.

It also just so happened he was completely invisible to both the human eye and recording equipment alike so not only could the women not see him and know he was there and the one responsible, but he could not be recorded by machinery like security cameras or microphones. If he wanted to strip a woman naked himself and fuck her every way possible in the middle of a shopping mall, he could do it all without having to worry about being caught. He called himself Mr. E and this is a story of one of his escapades.

One afternoon, Mr. E was walking around the neighborhood, looking for his next victim when he cut through a small park and noticed several businesspeople appeared to have decided to get out of the office for a bit and enjoy the sunny day having lunch at the picnic tables. Mr. E noticed one attractive woman amazingly sitting alone. She looked to be in her early thirties, with long ebony black hair and sapphire blue eyes.

"I think I'll give her a try." Mr. E headed over to her table where he sat down next to her and said, "Don't move, don't talk, just listen and obey."

The woman froze just as she had begun to lift up her sandwich to take a bite. All she could move were her eyes, which she used to look around in fear for the voice that had paralyzed her.

"Put your sandwich down and pick up your phone as if you were talking to someone."

The woman did as he commanded.

"Now, you cannot call for help, you cannot try to escape, you cannot fight me, you will honestly answer all of my questions. You will only speak to answer me. What is your name?"

"Caroline Carlson."

"How old are you?"

"32."

"What size bra do you wear?"

Mr. E enjoyed seeing her face turn red as she replied, "36C."

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm a realtor."

"Where do you work?"

"In the Masterson Building next door, third floor."

"Do you have your own office?"

"Yes."

"How many other employees?"

"Two, my partner and our secretary."

"Women or men?"

"Both women."

"Are they in the office now?"

"I believe so."

"Even better. Ok, I want you to take me to your office."

Caroline got up and started walking. Mr. E followed Caroline into a corner office on the third floor of the building next door to the park. The office was on the other side of the building from the park. It had a waiting area with a window that looked right into the windows of the building next door. Passed the desk where a stunning blond was sitting were two more office doors. They were open and Mr. E could see one of them, the corner one, was empty and had windows on two walls. The other had a gorgeous dark-skinned woman sitting at the desk with some windows behind her. The windows were rather large, and the building next door was so close, they could easily be seen through by the neighbors. Under the window in the waiting area was a sofa. The African-American looked to be about Caroline's age while the blond was probably only in her early 20s.

"Caroline," the blond asked, looking up as Mr. E and Caroline stepped into the office, "did you forget something? You just left."

The women in the other office got up from her desk and headed out to the waiting area.

"Nobody move, nobody talk," Mr. E ordered. All three women froze like statues where they were, while Mr. E closed and locked the door.

"You will not try to escape, you will not try to call for help, you will not fight me or each other. You will obey me and answer my questions honestly," he said.

"Are you expecting anybody today?"

"No," the blond said with fear in her eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on.

"Good." To the blond, Mr. E asked, "What's your name?"

"Amanda."

"And what's yours?" he asked the other woman.

"Tanya."

"I want all three of you to come stand next to each other in front of the sofa."

The women of course tried to fight him, but they found they could not and did as they were told.

"Now, you may speak in a normal voice," Mr. E said.

"Who are you? Where are you?" Caroline asked.

"How are you doing this? Why are you doing this?" Amanda cried.

"Please, stop! Let us go!" Tanya begged.

"You may call me Mr. E. I am right here. I'm able to do this because I am not from this world. Why am I doing it? Because it's fun!" Mr. E laughed.

The women just looked even more scared and bewildered at his answers.

"Now, speaking of fun, I want all of you to take off your shirts."

"What? No way!" Caroline cried angrily, even as she realized they were all unbuttoning their blouses.

"I can't stop myself!" Tanya cried fearfully as the women spread their shirts wide, revealing their lovely breasts. Caroline was wearing a light blue bra while Amanda had a lemon yellow one on and Tanya was wearing a pink one.

"No, this isn't right!" Amanda cried, turning bright red as they slid their shirts off and dropped them to the floor.

"Very nice," Mr. E said. "Now, take off your skirts."

Again the women tried to fight him, again they failed. Mr. E liked seeing the matching panties Caroline and Tanya were wearing, but especially the light blue thong Amanda had on. The three women were starting to realize that things were out of their hands which was now making them more frightened than angry.

He admired them for several minutes, building up the suspense as he enjoyed the women getting more and more nervous. Then, without warning, he stepped forward and yanked their panties down to their ankles one after another, making the women shriek with surprise.

"Oh yes, very nice," Mr. E said, admiring the women's pussies. Amanda was a natural blond and Tanya and Caroline's pussies were both dark-haired. Mr. E knelt down in front of Amanda and ran a finger along her cunt, slipping it inside and pumping her, getting her wet.

"Ohhh, no, don't, don't stop," Amanda couldn't help moaning as Mr. E fingered her. Mr. E grinned as he noticed the looks on the other two women's faces as they watched Amanda squirm. He pulled his hand out of Amanda's cunt and shoved it into Tanya's instead, fingering her just as hard with the one hand while he shoved his other hand into Caroline's cunt. Soon, both of the other women were dripping and moaning, too.

Mr. E pulled his wet fingers out of them and said, "Take off your shoes and socks and step out of the panties."

When the women had all done as he ordered, he then said, "Amanda, take off Tanya's bra, then step back to your spot."

"What?!? No, I won't!" Amanda argued, even as she stepped forward and undid Tanya's bra, revealing her large chocolate-brown breasts with dark nipples. Mr. E was pleased to see that they were nice and hard from his fingering them.

"We don't have a choice," Tanya said sadly.

"That's correct," Mr. E said gleefully. "Now, Caroline, take off Amanda's bra, then step back to your spot."

Caroline didn't even argue, she had come to accept that there was nothing she could do. She just took of Amanda's bra and stepped back. Mr. E had to admit, Amanda's 38Cs where quite lovely with her stiff, bright pink tits.

"Tanya, take off Caroline's bra, then step back to your spot."

Tanya also didn't put up a fight. She just did as she was told and took off Caroline's bra to reveal her breast with their rosy pink nipples also as hard as pebbles.

"Now, I want you to stand in a circle facing each other," he commanded.

The women turned to face one another.

"Now, pinch the nipples of your neighbor, get them nice and hard."

The women reach out and each grabbed one tit of the other two, pinching and pulling on them, making each other moan. Amanda's tits stood out the most, they must have stuck out at least half and inch. Tanya's were a bit thicker, while Caroline's were just barely nubs.

"Ok, step back," Mr. E said, enjoying the sad, defeated looks on the women's faces as they all now seemed to have given up.

"Now for some real fun," he said.

"What now?" Caroline moaned.

"You'll see."

Mr. E had taken on a humanoid form when he came to earth, but now her reverted to his natural form. He extended his multiple tentacles at the women, wrapping some around their waist and lifting them up into the air, making them shriek with fear and surprise. He lifted them high enough that their asses were all in plain sight of anyone looking out their windows from next door. He then turned Amanda so that it was her pussy that could easily be seen by the neighbors and turned and lowered Tanya so that it was her breasts that were in plain sight.

"What's happening?!?" they shouted as he grabbed their arms and legs, lifting their arms above their heads and spreading their legs wide. He then took some more of his tentacles, the ones that ended in a phallic shape, and slowly slid them into the cunts of the three women, making them squeal as they felt themselves being penetrated. The women cried even more as he shoved three more of his tentacles into their asses at the same time. The shrieking stopped as he shoved three more phallic tentacles into their mouths. He proceeded to fuck all three holes of all three women at the same time, taking six more of his tentacles that ended in suction cups, and placing them over the women's tits, pulling on their nipples, and six more to squeeze and pull on their ass cheeks. Since he was invisible, anyone who might be watching from next door would see their holes opened nice and wide, but nothing would be blocking the view.

"Mmmmmm!!" the women moaned, going from miserable to ecstatic without realizing it.

Soon, Tanya shuddered as she orgasmed. Then, Amanda did also and not long after, Caroline climaxed as well. Mr. E smiled when all three had stopped squirming and he shot them full of some sort of slime from the ends of his tentacles, filling up their cunts and asses so much they were dripping from both holes. He took six more of his phallic tentacles and sprayed their faces and breasts as well. He grinned as he watched the women gulp down when he filled their mouths. He then lowered all three back to the ground, where they collapsed onto the floor, completely spent, too tired to speak right away. The women didn't realize it, but his slime acted like a permanent aphrodisiac. Anytime they got fucked for the rest of their lives, they would be sure to orgasm.

"Now for some more fun," Mr. E said to them.

"What?" Amanda cried.

"Haven't you done enough?" Tanya protested.

"Oh no, I'm just getting started," Mr. E laughed.

"First, some questions. Are all three of you single? Anyone married or seeing anyone?"

He hadn't noticed any wedding rings, but you never know. Mr. E was pleased to find out no one was married or even dating.

"Good. Do you each live alone?"

Again, they all replied the same. They said "Yes."

"Do you live in apartments?"

Once more, they all replied the same. "Yes."

"Where do you live?"

"Maple Avenue, Apartment 11C," said Caroline.

"Amethyst Street, Apartment 9B," replied Amanda.

"Ninth Avenue, Apartment 14D," answered Tanya.

"How do you get to work?"

"I usually walk. Taxi in bad weather," Caroline said.

"Train," Amanda said.

"I take the bus," Tanya replied.

"This is going to be good," Mr. E thought to himself.

"Ok ladies, I'm about to change your lives," he chuckled. "Now, no complaining."

"From now on you, are bisexuals," he said, enjoying seeing their jaws drop. "Yes, you are bisexuals, and you love to fuck each other, too!"

The women just turned and looked at each other, stunned, yet each one feeling attracted to the other two. They didn't think things could get any stranger. But they did.

"Also, from now on, you may only wear button-down shirts and skirts to work. No pants allowed, no pull over shirts. And, of course, you may wear lingerie and footwear. But your tops must be buttoned all the way down and your legs must be seen. That means no pantyhose, so be sure to shave your legs."

"When you leave your apartments to head for work, you will unbutton your shirts just enough so that anyone who looks at you can easily tell whether or not you are wearing a bra. On your way to work, you will be sure to make it easy for anyone to see down your shirt or up your skirt. If you see someone looking, you will do what you can to give him or her a better look. If someone wants to touch you or strip you or fuck you, you will let them. In fact, you will encourage them. You will flirt with anyone who seems interested in you."

Mr. E was greatly enjoying the shocked looks on the three naked women's faces.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, you don't have to worry about STDs, the slime I filled you with has given you complete immunity to any and all diseases. But you better be on birth control. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, you may not button your shirts all the way back up until you walk into the office. During the day, while at work, if any clients want to look or touch or fuck, you will let them. You will flirt with and encourage any clients that seem interested."

One thing he didn't tell them was that in addition to his slime keeping them safe from STDs, it also changed their bodies so that they gave off pheromones that would encourage people to take advantage of them. It wouldn't exactly force people to just fuck them wherever and whenever, but if someone was interested, it would encourage them to act and use these women.

"Do you usually end your day at the same time?" he asked.

"Yes," Caroline replied.

"Good. Ok, before you leave for the day, I want you all to gather in front of one of the office windows and completely undress each other. If you want to fuck each other then, go for it. Otherwise, you can get dressed, but do not put on your bras and panties. Put your lingerie in your purses. You will unbutton your blouse just like you did on your way to work, enough so that anyone can see you are not wearing a bra. Like on your way to work, if anyone wants to touch or strip or fuck you on your way home, you will let them and you will encourage them."

Mr. E continued. "When you get back to your apartment building, as soon as you get on the elevator, I want you to undress completely. You may not cover up, I want anyone who gets on with you to easily see your breasts and tits, your cunt and ass. Anyone who wants to look, touch, or fuck you, you will let them and like always you will encourage them. However, you will tell them you can only do it on the elevator. So, they only have until you reach your floor. When you reach your floor, you can get off, but you will not get dressed. In fact, you will not get dressed again until at most fifteen minutes before you are going to leave your building again. When you enter your apartment, if it is warm out, I want you to go out onto your balcony and masturbate until you orgasm. Even if it is a light drizzle, so long as no thunderstorm or snow, I want you to show off your body on your balcony as you get yourself off."

"Do you ever go anywhere in your building other than the lobby? I mean, like to do laundry?" he asked.

"Yes, to get the mail," Amanda said.

"Same here," said Tanya.

"My building has a workout room I sometimes go to."

"Hmm, ok, do you two work out ever?" he asked Amanda and Tanya.

"I go jogging sometimes," Amanda said.

"Ok, listen up. From now on, if you are going somewhere in your building other than the workout room, you can only wear your bra, panties, and shoes. Nothing else. I want you to find the skimpiest sports bra and gym shorts you can find and only wear those when you work out. That means no panties."

Mr. E was having lots of fun. He couldn't get enough of the embarrassed looks on these three women's faces as they thought about what he was making them do.

"Now, what else? Oh yeah. Remember, I said you three are now bisexual and lovers. I want all three of you to get together at least once a month and have a fuckfest. Also, at least once a month, I want you three to go out to a bar or a nightclub or something like that and pickup up at least one more person. Once you have someone hooked for a one-night stand, I want you to tell him or her that they get three for the price of one. If they are still interested, I want you to take the person back to the apartment of whoever pick them up and the three of you will fuck that person."

"One last thing. You will never tell anyone about what happened today or about the directions I have given you. From now on, you will be loose whores when you are not at work. You want to fuck and get fucked. And I'll be nice about things, you will enjoy doing all of this. Now then, I'm going to leave for now, but I'll come check on you from time to time. Have fun, sluts."

Mr. E opened the office door, but he didn't leave. He just shut it again and stood back, quietly watching the three women.

"Did that really just happen to us?" Caroline asked, bewildered.

"Hard to believe, but yeah, it did," Amanda said.

"I have to admit, it got me a bit horny," Tanya said, quietly.

"Me too," Amanda said, looking over the black bombshell's body.

"You know, we don't have anyone else scheduled for today," Caroline said. "We could..."

Amanda just nodded while Tanya grinned. Caroline got up and locked the door. She then walked back over and sat down on the couch, spreading her legs wide.

"Who wants to eat me first?" she asked, spreading her legs wide.

"I do!" Amanda squealed, getting on her knees, and quickly sticking her face into Caroline's cunt. While Amanda ate her out, Tanya sat down next to Caroline and the two locked lips while they fondled each other's breasts.

"I wonder if any of them were lesbians before?" Mr. E thought as he watched the three women make out. Amazingly, they kept going for several hours, fingering each other's cunts, sucking tits, licking asses, and more until they each had orgasmed several times.

"Whoa," Caroline said finally. "I think I've had enough. Let's call it a day."

"Ok," Tanya agreed as Amanda nodded.

"Well, since we're already naked, do we need to stand in front of the window?" Amanda asked.

"Yes, as we get dressed. But remember, no bras or panties," Caroline said.

The three women got dressed, pulling their skirts and blouses on, but as they were told, only buttoning them up enough so that they had a very low decolletage, it was obvious to anyone looking that they did not have bras on.

"I'd better get moving or I'm going to miss my train," Amanda said.

"Yeah, and I don't want to miss my bus, either," Tanya added.

"I think I'll walk home today," Caroline commented.

The three headed out the door, Caroline locking it behind them. They took the elevator down and headed out the front door, each of them going a different direction.

"I think I'll follow Caroline home," Mr. E said and took off after her.

Meanwhile, Amanda headed for the train station. As she walked down the sidewalk, she noticed she was getting a lot of looks from a lot of guys, and some women too. At each stop light, at least one fellow took a glance down her shirt and several hung back, following her down the block, admiring her ass. When she got to the station, she went out on the platform to wait for the train. A young man, he looked like a college student with the backpack he had, stepped up behind her.

12