Mr. E Teaches 1+2=CAT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man glanced around and when he saw that no one seemed to be looking, he slowly bumped his knuckles against Amanda's butt. When she felt the touch, she jerked, but otherwise didn't react any other way. The man got gutsier and ran the back of his hand up and down her cheek. Still, she said and did nothing. Just as the train was pulling into the station, he got up the nerve to grab her ass, making her jump, but to his surprise, he still said nothing. As Amanda got onto the crowded train, the man followed her. Amanda pushed her way on so that when she stopped, she was completely surrounded by men.

Standing in front of her was a businessman in a suit. On each side were what looked like blue-collar workers, while behind her was the same college student who had grabbed her ass. All four of them were big men and with the way they surrounded her, completely blocked off view of her from anyone else. Amanda could see the businessman was definitely looking down her shirt.

"Would you like a better look?" she whispered to him, shocking him, yet he shook his head yes. His eyes got wider as he watched her unbutton the rest of the buttons of her blouse and spread it wide, completely uncovering her breasts and tits. She heard the man to her left gasp while the one on her right muttered, "Fuck," making her smile. Amanda looked over her shoulder at the college boy and quietly said, "Pull it off."

"What?" he asked, dumbfounded.

"My blouse, pull it off. You know you want to."

She didn't have to ask him twice. The man slid the blouse from her shoulders and down her arms and she let it drop to the floor. She was now naked from the waist up in front of four men. It only took them a moment to recover their senses and take advantage of her. The businessman reached out and started to fondle her left breast, pinching her tit, while the man on her right did the same with her right breast. The man on her left wasted no time unzipping her skirt. Since she didn't protest, he and the college boy pulled the skirt down her legs to reveal to them she wasn't wearing any panties, and she was quite wet.

"Fuck me," she whispered as she reached out to rub the crotches of the men to her sides. She could feel how hard they were. She could see the man in front of her unzipping his fly and heard the man behind her doing the same. Amanda liked what she saw as the businessman pulled out a long, hard dick. She spread her legs as he stepped toward her and pushed his dick into her wet cunt even as she felt the man behind her spreading her cheeks and slowly pushing into her tight ass. It hurt as he pushed into her tight, dry hole, but once he was in, the pain turned to pleasure. While they pumped her, she unzipped the pants of the men standing next to her and pulled their dicks out, giving them hand jobs. It didn't take too long for each of the men to cum, one after another.

"This is my stop," said one of the men standing next to her, glumly. He zipped up and got off. As he stepped away, he opened up a hole through which others could now see that there was a completely naked woman on the train. Amanda smiled as others stepped forward to play.

"This is going to be fun," she thought, enticingly running her hands over her breasts.

Meanwhile, Tanya's bus had pulled up to the stop. She got on and grabbed a window seat. A businessman who had been at the stop with her and had been looking down her shirt the whole time sat down next to her. As the bus pulled away, Tanya could feel the man running his knuckles along the outside of her leg. When she didn't protest, he put his hand on her knee and the slid it along the inside of her thigh, pushing her skirt up as he got closer to her pussy. Tanya still didn't say anything, she just spread her legs to give him easier access. The man kept moving his hand closer until he could feel that she had no panties on. He easily slid a finger into her wet cunt. Tanya just murmured in pleasure as he finger-fuck her. While he did, Tanya pulled her blouse out of her skirt and spread it wider, giving him a better look at her breasts as well as her hard tits. The man reached over and started to grope her boobs, squeezing and pinching her tits, saying "Nice tits, whore," as he did. Tanya just smiled and then reached over and unsnapped and unzipped his pants. She reached into his underwear and pulled out his hard cock. While he continued to finger fuck her, she gave him a hand job. Soon, she shuddered with an orgasm. When she had recovered from the pleasure, she leaned over and sucked the man's cock into her mouth where he soon exploded, and she gulped down his cum.

"The is my stop," the man said. Tanya slid off his cock and licked her lips as he zipped back up and headed off. Tanya just left her shirt open, hoping for another fuck before she reached her stop. She wasn't let down as she saw another hunk heading her way.

During all this, Mr. E was following Caroline through a park when he got sidetracked by another beauty he saw heading his way. A hot redhead appeared to be out for an after-work jog. She had on a white t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts.

"Stop," he ordered her as she jogged past.

The woman froze in place and Mr. E told her, "Don't talk, don't move, just listen and obey."

The woman just looked around with her fearful eyes, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Take your clothes off. Leave the socks and shoes on."

Though she of course didn't want to and tried to fight it, piece by piece she took off her t-shirt, then her shorts, then her sports bra to reveal her bodacious boobs, and last her panties to show she was a natural redhead. There was a good reason she had the sports bra, her huge boobs would surely bounce like crazy as she jogged if she didn't wear one.

"Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head."

As she did, Mr. E ran his hands all over her body, fondling her breasts and ass, pinching her tits, fingering her pussy. The woman couldn't help moaning with pleasure as he slid his fingers into her cunt, getting her wetter and wetter. Finally, Mr. E couldn't wait anymore, he shoved his cock into her, fucking her hard.

In the meantime, Caroline continued on her way to her apartment building. When she got there,

she was just about to hit the button for her floor when she heard someone shout, "Wait, please!"

Running up to the elevator was a young man about Caroline's age.

"Hi," Caroline said as the man got on with her. She hit the button for her floor, the eleventh, as well as the sixth. After the door closed, the man turned to say something to her and was stunned speechless by what he saw. She had unbuttoned her blouse and taken it off and was now pulling down her skirt as well.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Oh, just getting comfortable," she said nonchalantly.

"You like what you see?" Caroline asked, flirting.

"Well, sure, how could I not?" Frank replied.

"You ever fuck a girl in an elevator before?" Caroline asked.

"Well, no, but..."

"There's a first time for everything," Caroline said, hitting the emergency stop button.

The elevator stopped moving and Caroline stepped toward the man.

"Come on, stud, I am so horny. Fuck me, please?" she said, reaching for his jeans.

"You're hard," she said, rubbing his cock through his pants before unsnapping and unzipping him. She yanked his pants down and then his boxers, causing his hard dick to pop out.

"Oh yeah," Caroline said, licking her lips. "Come on, big boy, shove it in me."

The man finally came to his senses and did just that. He lifted one of Caroline's legs, spreading her wide, and pushed his dick in.

"That's it, don't stop, don't stop," Caroline cried as he pumped her.

The two climaxed at just about the same time, Caroline trembling as he filled her cunt.

"Oh, yeahhhhh," Caroline sighed when the man pulled out of her.

The man pulled his pants back on and noticed Caroline wasn't getting dressed. "Aren't you going to put your clothes on?" he asked.

"Nah, I might get lucky and meet another hot hunk between here and my floor," she said as she turned off the emergency stop and the elevator rose to the sixth floor.

"We'll have to do this again sometime," Caroline said as the stunned man got off on his floor.

"Uh, yeah, sure," he said, staring at her as the elevator closed.

"Bummer," Caroline said as she got off on her floor. The elevator hadn't stopped between. She unlocked her apartment door and stepped in. She closed the door and headed straight for her balcony. Caroline sat down in a recliner she had there, spread her legs wide, and proceeded to finger-fuck herself. The building next door was not very far away, anyone could easily see her in action. When Caroline orgasmed again, she got up and headed back into her apartment. She was still pretty horny so she decided to grab her vibrator out and fuck herself for a while.

Back in the park, Mr. E had finished with the jogger. He sent her off in just her t-shirt and shorts, her boobs bouncing as she ran off.

"Guess I lost Caroline," he thought to himself.

"No biggie, I know where she works," he thought as he headed off to find another toy.

12