Mr. Fabulous

Story Info
Val finds a strange package at his doorstep.
5.8k words
4.39
15.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sorotrick
Sorotrick
32 Followers

I turned the final corner on my walk home. That was a rough day, longer one than I've had in a long time. Ascending my steps, I come across a brown box marked for my roommate. Picking it up, I bring it in to the kitchen with me. I text him letting him know whatever he ordered arrived. I spend the next few minutes perusing the fridge. Nothing looks good. I hear my phone go off so I settle on a beer and close the door.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't bought anything in a while."

Strange. "Do you mind if I open it?" I text him back. I pop open the beer and inspect the package. Regular cardboard, fits easily in my hands. Shaking it provides no further clues.

Bleep. "Go for it"

It goes under my arm as I walk to the TV room. Sitting down on the couch, I take a big swill of the beer, set it down and turn the television on. I fish my keys out and use them to break past the tape. Vacuum packing and another slim box inside. I open this new box and see something pink inside but it's held in a weird way. I shake the box and it lands in my lap. A vibrator. It turns itself on somehow, sending sensations straight to my dick.

I just sat there for a few seconds, staring at the pink vibrator as it shakes against my crotch. A moan escapes my lips and I snap out of my reverie. I push it off my lap and get up to go find my phone. This was a weird prank. I text John, my roommate, "Nice one dude, you got me good with that vibrator. Lol"

I take another swig of my beer, waiting for his response. My eyes drift back to the couch, it's still there, vibrating. The light catches the glitter on the surface as it moves back and forth. My eyes are drawn to the little depression it's sitting in.

Bleep. My phone goes off again, "Wtf are you talking about?"

I sip at my beer and stare at the message. John's not one to not take credit for pranks after being caught. I look back at the TV

I sat down, intent on watching shitty television and getting drunk on shitty beer. "Mmmhhhmmoooo!!" I must've sat on the vibrator and honestly, it felt sooooo good. Never had the urge to play with my ass before but clearly I was missing out on something. I ground my hips into the couch a little bit, trying to elicit more of the pleasure that had been too foreign for me to try. After a few seconds off this, it reaches a new spot, right behind my balls and I come. Hard. My cock continues spurting like it was trying to get something out.

The vibrator is still going to town but I have enough sense to take it out from under me. I hold it in my hand and look for the off switch or a way to remove the batteries, something. But there's nothing, it's just a smooth, shiny surface. Glittering in the light that trickles through. For as simple as it is, I can't move my eyes away. It's beautiful in its own way, sensual even. A thought jumps into my head, something that's never graced my mind before. I lick the tip.

It tastes a little like strawberries. I pull it away, trying to grasp what I just did, and swallow. Another orgasm racks through my body, depositing another load into my soaked jeans. I shake my head and try to clear it. The vibrator's still in my hands so I toss it away from me to the other side of the couch. There's a giant, milky, spreading stain in my jeans that needs to be addressed.

Making my way to my room I notice something different. For one, it was incredibly clean. Something I am not known for. There was also a new color scheme: baby blue. I strip off my jeans, which is harder than I remember. I can barely pull them over my hips let alone down my thighs. After what is probably several minutes, I'm finally free. My boxers appear stretched to their limits, also soaked to my thighs. I have to peel them off, this was one of my best pairs but I doubt they're going to recover from this.

I move towards to the bathroom to get some tissues and wash myself. I start the shower and turn aroun ---. "The fuck?"

My reflection in the mirror is not my own. Well, it's close I guess. My 5 o'clock shadow is gone, leaving a smooth face all around, my lips look bigger too. "Bee-stung" comes to mind as I put my finger up to them. My eyes look bigger too, what the fuck is happening?

I dry my crotch off a little and step under the warm water. Just for a few moments but another crazy thing happened; a lot of hair is in the drain. My hands rush up to my head, I'm way too young to be losing my hair. Sure both of my parents have bald relatives but I take good care of my hair, better than a lot of the girls I know. Conditioner, hair rejuvenating products, the works. As I bring it in front of my face, I breathe a sigh of relief. The blond curly length comes down a little past my lips. I don't feel anything different so I look down and see the bare skin of dick. Of course. My hands move up to my chest and notice the distinct lack of hair there as well.

Convinced, I scrub the rest of my body to remove the hair already falling off and get out of the shower. My towel feels amazing, better than I've thought it could feel. I look down and see an extremely pink, extremely fluffy towel draped over my chest. My nipples feel especially caressed. Oooo...kkkkayyy. Wrapping it around my waist, I return to my room. The blue feels a little more normal now, it is a relaxing color. My dresser looks more ornate than I remember, but it looks nice. My underwear drawer slides open and reveals a literal rainbow of frilly choices.

This is was too much. I step back and sit down on my bed. Something feels weird underneath me, fishing out, my hand wraps around a cylindrical object and I pull it out. The vibrator! That can't be possible. But... now that it's here...

A flash of the earlier pleasure courses through my head as I lean back and trace the soon to be familiar area around my hole with the vibrator. Maneuvering my legs I find a position that allows access and slowly slide it in.

My mind exploded. New memories invaded it. Sneaking my first kiss in grade school from Jenny Adler suddenly sounded so wrong. I was in high school at the bottom of the stair well kneeling in front of the quarterback. My mouth promising more than his stuck up bitch of a cheerleader girlfriend is willing to do. I met him later that day in the weight room. I was wearing my tightest shorts and doing squats with the top of my thong hanging out, I was sending a billboard of a signal as he walked in. He walked right up to me, took the weights from me and dragged me to the locker room where he took my virginity right there in the showers.

I woke up and removed Mr. Fabulous from his resting place. I gathered my orgasm in my fingers and slurped it down. Mmm... Strawberries. My hands roam up from my abs to my tits, my light blue nails lightly scratching at my smooth skin. Sending shivers down my spine. As my fingers rest on my nipples, a small urge flows down to my boipussy. I'm a horny slut today. Maybe tonight's the night to finally seduce John. I've been flirting with him since I moved in and I've seen his dick get hard more than once.

Standing up, I move over to the full length mirror to see if I've missed any cum. I'm so glad I was blessed with a tiny package, makes tucking so much easier. And I can wear all the same pretty underwear my sisters did growing up. They helped me so much with my look.

Satisfied, I pull out a skimpy black thong and a matching push-up bra. I check the black polish for chips before slipping on a pair of strappy heels. Checking the clock, I know I've got about an hour before he arrives. My fingers wander back over to Mr. Fabulous. I bring the vibrating toy up and enjoy the feeling of it on my lips. I pull out my phone and begin snapping pics of it going in and out of my mouth.

"Jealous?" I send my favorite pick to John. A quick response from him, "Who is that? Why are you sending me that Val?" I'm about to respond when the door opens downstairs. I pull a robe on and move hesitantly towards the staircase.

As I turn the corner, I get a glimpse of the intruder and my knees go weak. It's a mammoth of a man who is already unbuttoning his shirt as he takes slow steps up the stairs. The thudding is reverberating through me as I maintain eye contact while retreating. The robe slides off of me almost with a mind of its own. My legs collide with my bed; I fall on it as his jeans hit the floor.

"Turn around."

My little boiclitty pops right then and there. I comply as quickly as possible and feel his hands smothering my ass and probing my pussy. His dick is resting on my back. Just taunting me.

"Do you know my name?" His voice booms over me.

"N-n-no, I don't..." A slap echoes around the room. I'm biting my lower lip as I feel him pull back.

"Think." He slowly rests himself on my ass cheeks. I can feel the weight of it and consciously or not, I shift my own weight slightly so that it falls in between.

My voice quivers out a response: "M-master?"

His dick stops circling and pushes through, sending a legion of sparks behind my eyes. "Good."

He flips me over with while still inside me kisses me hard. "Do you know what I am?"

I'm panting hard from the sensations and can only shake my head. As my vision clears, something red comes into focus weaving back and forth behind him. His hands hold both of my legs apart as I'm flexing every one of my muscles to convince him start fucking me. The red thing comes out from behind him and wraps around my boiclit. "Incubus."

He pulls out and rams home. Sending my eyes back into my head. This continues for several minutes, I lost track of the orgasms until I begin to feel him coming.

"Receive my seed and know your mission." he hisses at me as I pass out from pleasure.

-----

I open the door to my apartment, the TV on and a beer open, but no sign of Val. There's a smell though, something feminine. That's unlike him to bring a girl home and not mention it. Maybe that's who sent that text. One mystery solved. The package is empty, lying forgotten on the floor. He has some explaining to do.

I hang my coat up, turn the TV off and bring the beer with me into the kitchen. It's a little cool, but it's probably been long forgotten. I a grab a fresh one for myself and kick my shoes off as I sit at the table.

"Joooohhhhnnnnn," a sing-songy voice calls out from upstairs. I take a large sip of my beer. What did Val get himself into with this girl? They hadn't known each other long enough for him to guess his type, but I was already mentally exhausted by her and I don't even know her name.

Making my way up the stairs, the smell gets stronger; strawberries. A bright light is coming from Val's room so I push the door open slowly. There are posters of shirtless men covering the walls and a giant fluffy cover on the bed. Stepping in further I can see a light blue color underneath the posters.

The door shuts behind me and out steps a nearly naked woman; only a slim black piece of fabric covering her crotch and a pair of high heels. She saunters over and drapes her arms behind my neck. "I've been waiting for you sweetie."

I tried to step back, but only succeed in separating our bodies. The woman tightens her grip just enough to hold on and tries to make eye contact. But I can't look at her, she's giving off some seriously strange vibes and I just need to find Val so I can get a handle on the situation. There's no sign of him so I finally look at her face and I'm shocked when I recognize something in her eyes.

"Val?" I lightly remove her arms from behind my neck and take a few more steps back.

The woman blushes and gives a twirl. Giggling, she nods, "How do you like my outfit?"

I just stand there. What the hell was happening? Val moves her hands up and down her body; biting a long nail on one hand and playing with her thong with the other. I open my mouth to say something, anything, but close it quickly when nothing comes out.

She seems to take that as an invitation, and steps towards me again, but this time turning around and slowly grinding on me. Of course my body responds, I'm not a priest. She starts to moan, and I can swear I hear music playing, keeping her in rhythm. At one point she grabs my hand and brings it to her chest. I grab it roughly.

We both snap out of it at that. She moans louder, pushes me on to the bed and turns around. She cranks the stereo up that had lightly been playing something and pounces on me right after. I think I hear my shirt ripping as she pulls it over my head, scratching me slightly. My pants and underwear are next; she gets them both down over my hips and my dick pops straight up, right in her face.

She slows down now, licking her lips and getting her face closer and closer. I catch my own breath as she makes eye contact and her hand moves ever so slowly. Her fingers walking up to it from the base.

"That's what I've been looking for, baby. Mmmmm..." she begins to stroke it lightly, moving up and down the 7 inches I have. Her other hand is distractedly trying to get my pants all the way off, but stops when they're at my knees.

She stands up, seems to grab something off of the floor and, while leaning over with her ass facing me, turns to look back at me with seductive as fuck eyes. She wiggles her butt at me for a little, and turns away slightly enough for me to surprise her as I sit up and pull her hips towards me. She yelps a little, and moves some of her hair out of her face. I see a slight blush on her face when she leans back into me and our lips meet. My hands roaming over her thighs, playing with that pathetic excuse for underwear. She nods slightly while our heads our together and stands up just enough to help me pull them down. My hands jump back up to her genitals but make contact with something sooner than they expect to.

My eyes are met with a mischievous grin, my dick with a pair of cheeks grinding harder than before, and my surprised mouth, with a plastic intruder.

It had been in my mouth for several seconds before I was able to properly register what it was doing. My eyes blinked a few times and I pulled my head back away from my apparently still male roommate. They were still sitting on my lap, pinning me on their bed.

I leaned all the way back, gasping slightly. Val had turned around and laid their chest on mine, our dicks grazing lightly.

"Surprise!" They said, still smiling and toying with what was clearly a pink vibrator in one hand. My arms were spread all the way out as I tried to demonstrate this was not the kind of surprise I enjoyed.

Val pouted a little, "Your face may be saying 'No', but I can feel your body saying 'Yes!'" I felt a nail trace around my nipple, "Why don't we continue to play around, and I'll stop when I hear a 'No', okay?"

She propped up on an elbow, raised an eyebrow as she was saying this, and moved over to my side. I had a lot of emotions running through my mind. I felt the vibrator moving down my abdomen, tracing the ridges of muscles, until it was against my stiff dick. I mean, clearly I was still turned on, she was attractive, and I hadn't gotten laid in... Fuck it.

"ok" slipped out of my mouth so quietly I wasn't even sure I said it.

She brought her lips to my ears, "A little louder honey."

"Okay."

She squealed slightly and clapped her hands together. We were suddenly making out as she humped me slowly. The vibrations coming from her toy again moved down my body until I could again feel it on my dick. She separated and kneeled down in front of me. I could see her blue nails wrap around myself and the vibrator and begin to jerk. It was like nothing I had ever felt. We stared at each other's faces as she jerked me to completion.

I felt a wave of... something, move throughout the room.

My hands gripped the comforter and I moaned as I felt it come out of me. I saw pink stars as I tried to catch my breath. Val always knew how to get me off, she was a great roommate to have whenever I came home after striking out all night.

I looked up to see her playing with my load on her lips and fingers. I smiled and sat up on my elbows. "That was great babe, you sure know your way around a dick."

She smirked, "Damn straight! I love me some cock." She swallowed the rest of it and moved her hand up to hold mine, "Say... you up for something a little... wetter?"

I saw her tongue gently lick the tip of my cockhead and it jerked a little. I felt the vibrations continuing at the base of my six inch dick. I couldn't remember the last blow job I had, how could I say no?

I caressed her hand back and smiled, "You're the best, Val."

I watched her take me all the way down in one motion. It didn't take me long once I felt the combination of my tip reaching the back of her throat and her toy at the entrance to my ass.

There was that wave again. I hadn't cum this hard that quickly in forever, so I was probably just exhausted.

I laid there panting as Val moved to lie down next to me. I kissed her, eager to get a taste of the load I knew she would hold on to for me. We spent some time snowballing the cum between us, I felt her little cock get hard against my thigh as I teased her nipples. Ever since she first brought me home forever ago, we've been hooking up. I even moved in when she needed someone to help with her rent.

I wouldn't call us a couple though, even though we're compatible as hell; I'm definitely not a bottom and she can't get enough of it. No, we've got separate rooms and still spend plenty of our time hooking up with other guys. Val likes guys a little bigger than me, real stud muffins. But I do love times like this, where we could just be affectionate with one another.

"I love nights like this, Johnnie. The two of us, just sitting in my bed, playing with each other." She snuggled up to me and put my arm around her, pulling her head onto my chest. I could feel her toy still vibrating as it rolled along the bed back towards my ass.

"Hey." I said as Val looked up at me, "What if we try my ass tonight?"

Val smiled broadly, "Are you sure babe? You know I've been dying to show you what it's like!" Her eyes seemed to be swimming in ideas.

"Yeah I mean I can probably learn some stuff to step my game up when I'm giving it to other guys too." I put my hand behind my head as she got off the bed.

"Totes, how do you know what other guys like if you don't know what you like?" She repositioned herself between my legs as I pulled them up to allow access. She pulled some lube out of thin air and slathered me up; I could see her eyes twinkling as she bit down on her lower lip.

Val moved the tip of the toy to my entrance, teasing me with vibrations, before slipping what I knew to be a finger in swiftly. I bit my own lip at that and moved my hands to lock with hers. I knew that she had to warm me up a little before the toy could fit; 'Mr. Fabulous' wasn't the biggest or the smallest in Val's collection that she occasionally leaves strewn around our apartment.

Sooner than I expected I felt her pull out completely from me and felt the her toy's larger presence begin to nestle in against my hole. At this point, Val moved up on top of me and leaned down as I pulled her towards me so I could kiss her some more. God, she was beautiful. I felt so lucky every time we could get in bed together.

Ok. There that wave was again. Maybe it's what happens girls cum? Regardless, I'm on cloud 9.

Val released my lips after an especially intense and messy orgasm rolled through me. Mr. Fabulous was still vibrating, but Val had pulled him out before she pushed off of me and snuggled her head into the nook between my head and shoulder. Our entwined fingers both moved towards my mess coalescing on my navel, she leaned down a little further to shorten the trip to her mouth. I pulled my hand away from hers and I could see a splotch of the clear juice that I had been leaking, for quite a while now, on the set of black claws I had just got done. I licked it off before pushing the hair out of my face.

Sorotrick
Sorotrick
32 Followers
12