Mr. Fabulous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes lingered around Val's room; she would change things around quite often so it was hard to keep up with her sense of style, or even which new item she would bring around the house; be it flesh and blood or inanimate. The collection of dildos taking up center stage on her desk caught my eye and I was proud to see that she hadn't lapped me. Yet.

I felt her rotate off of me and stand next to the bed, stretching herself out. Her adorable panties are still on but as she turns that tight little bubble butt around I can see that she stained the front of them. I'm sure she'll be a tad upset later but for now I pull her close so I can get a good whiff of her scent. I get a chance to lick the front before she giggles and pushes herself away from me. "You minx! That was so hot I completely forgot I was wearing anything!"

I pull my own frilly number up and gingerly replace my clitty in her silky prison before standing up. I pulled Val away form her dresser so I could look at us cuddled up together in her mirror. As her blue eyes locked onto mine, I marked all of my progress from the past couple of years. She was a few inches taller than me but I had her beat around the waist. We both had healthy glow to our skin, mine a tad lighter (I liked the contrast between my raven black hair and the floral tattoos along my arms and legs with pale skin, but couldn't resist when she invited me out to beach days). We were both gorgeous in our own ways, and both our fingers began to play at the sensitive nipples on each others chest, the longer we locked our eyes together. She broke first and closed hers while leaning back, my tongue went to move down to her chest before I felt an arm wind up and spank my ass.

"Unffh..." I moaned. I lost my train of thought as I concentrated on the feeling of euphoria that was emanating throughout my very being. "Nooooo fairrrrr..." I struggled to get out, my eyes opening just in time to see her turn me around and push me out of her room. The door slammed and from behind it I heard her yell, "You know we have to get ready! We have company soon!"

I rolled my eyes, but acquiesced. Val had been talking about this new "friend" of hers for a few weeks now and she wanted me to finally meet him. She had this twinkle in her eyes when she spoke to me about him, so I have a feeling this wasn't going be just a 'meet & greet.' I sauntered across the hall to my room to find something decent, yet very, VERY flirty.

I opened the door and turned on the lights, purple flooding the room. I felt a tad worried that I wouldn't have time to properly clean up after my cam session that Val had interrupted by so rudely staring at me with those seductive eyes. Uggh. I just got off, how could I already be horny? I filed away asking her to join me next time and started rummaging through my closet for something to wear.

My hands found their way to a pair of fishnets, and I couldn't put them down. I bit my lip and moved to take everything else off, plopping on my bed. I took extra care with my nails, the whole process probably took twice as long and made me crazy worked up. I really hope I wasn't misreading the vibe. I found the matching garter and a bra that got the most out of the girls, but my hands just would not put my panties back on. Oh well.

A short little cocktail dress slid over my shoulders and I spent a few minutes looking at my make up. I heard the door open and rush of steps down the stairs so I knew I was running out of time. I pushed up at my chest a bit more before I followed suit.

I got to the bottom of the steps and turned towards the the living room to see that Val was already straddling our guest while locking lips with him. I make sure to brush the bottom of my dress flat before clearing my throat.

Val slowly dragged her hands away from his chest where they were grabbing at is muscular pecs, and spun around to sit on his lap. She had barely put anything on, her shortest pair of shorts and a tank top. "Jay, this my roommate and best friend in the whole wide world, Jackie."

Jay separates his hand from Val's thigh and holds it out for me to grab. "Lovely to meet you, Val here has been talking you up for a while now." He grabbed my hand firmly and I got to chance to view his face up close. He was gorgeous, chiseled jaw, the perfect amount of scruff, and his eyes. Oh. I almost got lost in how blue they were. I needed to say something.

"Ah! Sorry I zoned out a little!" I blushed and pulled away from them. They both smiled and Val went back to slowly grinding on his lap. "Won't you join us? We were about to eat dinner." He said in that deep timber of his.

I didn't see any food, but I would've agreed to anything he wanted at this point. I sat down next to them on the couch, "So, what has she said? I'm always curious as to what other people say about me." I smooth out the hem of dress again and cross my legs. I catch both their eyes drifting down as I do so and I blush again. I talk a big game online, but I'm apparently very bashful in real life.

"Everything, honestly. If I didn't know any better, I would've assumed she was trying to set us up!" He smiled and looked me right in the eyes. That was my world. I barely even noticed that Val had left his lap and moved to the other side of me. I recognized that we were moving closer together, but that felt like a cruel trick my brain was playing on me. Until we kissed.

I was putty at that point. He pushed me backwards, between Val and the back of the couch and leaned over me as we continued to make out. My hands grabbed up at this chest quickly moved to the bottom of his shirt. I could feel the light amount of hair he had on his abs as I pulled it off. I felt Val pinching at my own nipples and I gasped.

I opened my eyes and suddenly, all of his clothes were gone. His eyes had gained a new intensity, and his skin, which I hadn't noticed before, had this red tint to it. Then, something flicked around, just out of my sight. I felt panic begin to rise in me and I looked over to Val. Her clothes had also disappeared and she had that same red tint that he had. And then I saw her horns. I looked back to Jay and saw his as well, easily three times the size of hers.

His dick, which was probably the most normal thing in the room, was laying on me against my own 4 inch member. I could feel the weight and the heat of it moving throughout my body.

"You have questions. They can wait." He finally spoke as I sat there, trembling. Val had begun to caress my shoulder with one hand and used the other to pull me into a kiss. It was the second hottest kiss I'd ever had, both of them coming within the last 5 minutes. She pulled away and whispered, "Master will show you everything, you just have to let him."

I was so hard and I could practically feel my ass loosening as I slowly turned my head to him. He saw all he needed in my face and began to reposition me to fit his needs. As he entered me, I felt my life flash before my eyes.

I realized I was John. And Val was a man. Before Jau'Andus had sent his toy to us. 'Mr. Fabulous' was not from this world, and it had part of his will imbued into it. I watched as all of John's memories were corrupted. All the sweet, tender moments began to morph; becoming raunchy, sex filled escapades. And Val was there. From the beginning.

We had grown up together and realized quickly that we were destined to be on our knees or backs. And we each had our thing. Val loved propositioning anyone who she thought had a nice cock and would let her suck it. Most did. In school, she was sought out by any guy with a pulse. And she never took any money. No, she actually got more enjoyment out of it than they did. It was an art to her.

I followed her for a while until my fingers stumbled upon my asspussy. There was no going back for me. Only bigger and wider dildos would do. Sure, sucking cock was great, but the sooner I could get said cock into my butt, the better.

We drifted into witchcraft as a fantasy one day, and apparently sent our location out, advertising we were ready and waiting.

And then I was back on the couch. Still impaled on my Master's glorious dick. I could feel that he was stopping me from coming. I was right at the edge, but I couldn't push myself over. "There is one last thing you must do." He spoke. I could feel him in my head and I turned to look at Val.

Her lips were perfect. Her tongue slipped out of them and reached up to her nose and down to her chin and back. I could feel how much she loved her new self and her eyes, while definitely still wanting to fool around with me, had this sense of pleading.

I pulled in to a kiss, and nodded as her tongue explored my mouth. I felt Jau'Andus let loose inside me and my own orgasm came rolling after. My eyes rolled so far back up into my head. I could feel my soul cumming out of me through my little dick and this... urge replacing it.

We separated from each other and I looked down to my own red tinted skin and noticed bits of burned fabric. I could see my nipples had gotten even larger and there was the tiniest amount of jiggle around them. My cum was no longer whitish, but black. I scooped up with my long nailed fingers, looking even sexier now, and slurped it down. As I went to stand and look at myself, I felt my hips rolling dramatically and I just knew that my ass was amazing now.

I made it of the mirror and took in my tail for the first time. I could see Val and Master had intertwined their own tails and he had picked her up and was kissing her passionately. The urge welled up in me again and I knew that we were to be the first of his harem. Baiting and transforming men into glorious cockworshippers for him until the end of time.

12