Mr Finch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, Linda continued dripping cum onto the sofa cushion. It seemed right somehow.

Finch

He found some whisky and splashed it into a tumbler from the kitchen. Sipping the drink, he looked at the woman still on all fours on the sofa. He wondered if she had fallen asleep. An after sex stupor. He knew she had been awake during the sex. She had made a small keening sound. He had almost slapped her to shut her up. Almost.

"Hey!" Finch finally said.

No answer. He walked over and slapped her on the arse. "Hey!"

Linda

Linda moved her head, she had liked the slap on her arse. "What?" then: "Slap my arse again!"

He did. Hard. Linda liked the jolt, it galvanised her, shook her out of her post-sex lethargy. She had cum several times through him fucking her. Her motor had been running, and Finch had blipped it into high gear. Nought to 'O' in sixty seconds. It had wiped her out. Linda needed the stimulus of the slap.

"I have to go," said Finch, knocking back the whisky.

She wanted to plead with him, get him to stay. She didn't waste her breath. "That's a shame. Enjoying my whisky?"

"Yeah. Kax?"

Linda rolled onto her side and shook her head. "For Roland, not that he's been here in a while." A long while.

"You want me to pop back? I have the morning off."

"Yes, I'd like that."

Finch grinned. "By the way, you're dripping my cum on your nice sofa cushion."

"Good," smiled Linda. It was a languid satisfied smile.

****

They slept in until eleven. Finch had turned up just gone four am. Linda had given him the code for the interior as well as the exterior doors. Her first awareness he had returned was a weight pressing down on her, then a strong mouth kissing her.

Linda's first instinct was panic, to resist, then realising who it was, she relaxed. Finch smelt of booze and sour sweat, his breath sharp. She had gone to bed with his sex stink on her. Each welcomed the other's scent.

"You finished for the night?" Linda whispered.

"Yeah," Finch rolled off her and winced as he stripped. His body was lithe and taut. In the ambient light, Linda could just make out a dark bruise on his side.

"Spot of bother a couple of nights ago," he said briefly, climbing back on top of her.

Linda adjusted slightly so he could enter her, wanting to provide comfort for the man, tend his wounds.

"That feels good," his teeth flashed white as he settled into a rhythm.

Linda closed her eyes as he rode her, murmuring soft words for him, her lips providing affection, letting him bathe and cleanse himself inside her.

Finch made love to her.

Finch

Rubbing his face in the bathroom mirror, Finch gave himself a wink. That hat tip to 'laddishness' done, he used the spare toothbrush then hit the shower, sloughing off the dirt and sex, the bruise on his side a colourful reminder of his lifestyle.

Tying a towel around his waist, he went downstairs to the kitchen where Linda was preparing breakfast. Scrambled egg on toast, juice and a pot of coffee.

"Thanks, babe," he kissed Linda warmly.

It was old fashioned, but Linda enjoyed looking after a man. Much as she enjoyed her life and its freedoms, she missed the simple domestic pleasures.

Finch tucked into the fare while Linda sipped her coffee. This was the tricky bit, one she had navigated a few times, albeit more so with women than men these days. Linda wanted to see Finch again.

"So, what are your plans today?" Linda asked casually.

"I'm happy too."

"Sorry?"

"See you again, that's what you want to know isn't it?"

"No, not at all, Mr full of him-fucking-self." Her smile took the bite out of her words.

"Couple of issues. I don't exactly have a settled life or regular routine, but you know better than most I guess."

"You mean with you helping my daughter bleed this town dry?"

"Bit harsh." Her statement surprised him.

"I get around, I go to places, parties, people talk to me, around me, usually they don't know my relationship so I hear a lot of stories, and while some are no doubt exaggerated, they all can't be."

"Yeah, well I don't have to hide that side from you I guess."

"I prefer it if you did, Finch. It can be very wearing at times." A shadow passed across Linda's face.

"Okay, I hear you, not that I chat about business anyway. Then there is the other issue."

"Michelle?"

"Yeah."

"She wouldn't be happy at us seeing each other?"

Happy? Lady would put him in a box. "No."

"So, when you say, seeing me, you mean pop round on the QT for a quick fuck in-between beatings, extortion and threatening people?"

"I wouldn't put it quite like that."

"Well, how would you put it, Finch?"

Finch popped a piece of toast into his mouth, then shrugged. "No, you pretty much summed it up."

"In that case, we won't be seeing each other then. But I enjoyed the night and this morning and I'm still grateful you rescued me."

"Fair enough."

The Daughter

"She's what?"

"Here. I had Patti park her in your cafe across the road."

Raven looked at her phone. "She didn't message me to say she was coming. She rarely comes here and I always know about it."

Max shrugged. They were standing in the courtyard of the Depot.

'This isn't a good time," continued Raven.

"I heard."

"Yeah, well. No doubt you agree with him." Him was Kax.

"Not my business. You think setting up a drinks company is the way to go, that's your call." And your money.

"He just won't fucking listen. Peddling dope, whores and stolen goods is short term. He knows that."

"He does, and buying up property, leasing to legit businesses is what he thinks you should be doing."

"We do that as well, fucks sake, it's not a choice, we can do both. Anyway, thanks for listening." Raven flashed him a smile.

"No worries. I'll invoice you for the advice."

"What advice? Get off me you big ape!" Raven wriggled out of Max's one arm embrace, slapping him goodnaturedly. "Best go and see what Linda wants."

"Okay, Lady."

Linda

The service at M's Cafe was speedy. The bacon roll was tasty. Good coffee too, for an ordinary greasy spoon. Business was brisk for a mid-morning.

"Linda!" Lips brushed her cheek.

"Michelle." Linda appraised her daughter. "You look tired."

"Business, you know how it is. Latte thanks, the bacon roll looks good, I'll have one," Raven said to the waitress. Kax wouldn't be happy. He had her on a strict regime in addition to the intensive training. Fuck him, she thought.

Linda continued her appraisal. She hadn't seen Michelle in weeks. The young girl had long gone. The stark black hair didn't help, the muscled physique under the t-shirt, the habitual black jeans and boots. "Well, make sure you don't overdo it. McCraddocks works you too hard." Linda emphasised the Firm, continuing the conceit that Michelle worked there full time rather than just nominally.

"Sure," smiled Raven, happy to play along. "Are you seeing anyone?" This was code for a girl. Linda's last live-in girlfriend had left several months previously, and Raven had disliked her as much as she disliked the others.

"No, I haven't met anyone. The waitress is cute though," added Linda, unable to resist teasing.

"Mother!" Linda was always 'mother' when Raven was displeased, her smile, though acknowledged the tease. "Anyway, what brings you here?"

"Well, I haven't seen you in ages so I thought I would come to you."

"Sorry, it's been a bit crazy. I'll try and do better."

"I know you're busy, dear and I'm proud of everything you have done, I mean you even have your own cafe."

"Yeah, well, we are working hard."

"There is another reason. Last week I got into a spot of trouble, and, no, there is no need to be alarmed, it was partly my fault. I was out with Beth Carter, you remember Beth? Divorced a year ago? Anyway, we were out, kind of, you know."

"Mares on the pull."

"I was going to say cougars, anyway there was this guy and I sort of well, you know." Raven did. "Except his mate wanted to jump in uninvited and it may have got nasty--"

"Who?" Raven's tone was flat, hard.

"Nothing happened. Luckily, I had a rescuer. Your Mr Finch."

"Finch?"

"Yes, he sent them packing, then walked me to the flat. Perfect gentleman."

"Thank god! Why didn't Finch say anything to me?"

"I asked him not to. I was a bit embarrassed, and he promised he wouldn't. Thing is we did have a nice chat and I sort of asked him out."

"Finch?"

"Yes, he was very charming and made me feel safe," and the sex was wonderful, "but he didn't think it would be appropiate."

"Well, it isn't. You can't."

"I'm not asking permission, dear. I date who I like."

"As long as they are not my employees and we are talking about Finch, it really isn't a good idea."

"Well, I already asked, he seems happy to do so, but won't if you're going to get 'unnecessary' over it."

"Unnecessary? What the fuck does that mean?"

"Don't swear and you know what it means, I know we like to pretend but I'm not stupid, Michelle!" Linda felt her anger rising.

"The answer is no!" A sudden suspicion popped into Raven's head. "Have you and him been?"

"No. Not that it's any of your business, I mean look at us, who are you to be getting on your moral high horse. You were okay with Roland."

"That's different." Roland had his moments, but he wasn't a violent sociopath.

"Not to me, it isn't. Seriously, I'm doing this, I want to do this. So does Finch."

"So, you've both been planning this?"

"No, we talked about it. We get on. He doesn't want any grief as he puts it."

Raven stared darkly ahead. I'll give him fucking grief, she thought.

Finch

"She wants to see you." 'Tidy' Jones jerked his head towards Raven's office.

"Yeah, what about?" Finch knew what it was about. Linda had messaged him.

"The fuck should I know? You're tighter with her than most. I'm just the fucking messenger boy."

"And a fucking useless one!" Finch grinned.

"Fuck you, Finch." Jones walked off laughing.

Not wanting to be seen rushing, Finch strolled to the office. Max was sitting in the small chair, Raven behind her desk. Patti flashed Finch a smile as she let him through, closing the door behind her.

Warily, Finch nodded at Max.

Raven got straight to the point. "Thanks for helping Linda out the other week. Appreciated. She thinks you let them off with a warning."

"Yeah, I took their details and walked your mum back. Me and Tommo caught up with them afterwards. Teach them some manners." Finch could see the satisfaction on Raven's face.

"Good man," grunted Max.

"Yeah, it's appreciated. Turns out my mum likes you." Raven looked at Finch hard.

"Fuck knows why. Scrawny runt!" Max was enjoying himself.

"Yeah, I like her too. Nice lady."

"Too nice for you," said Max.

"Lady, I don't need this fucking comedian on my case," said Finch softly.

"Fair point. Shut up, Max. Anyway, Linda was most insistent, she appears to have taken a real shine to you--I said shut up, Max!"

Max grinned.

"Anyway, I said okay." Raven wasn't happy but found it hard to go against her mother.

"Well, I appreciate that and your faith in me. Can I just say, I like Linda, and I'll treat her good."

"You better fucking do." Raven was no longer smiling.

Linda

It depended on how you defined 'treat her good'. They had been out for a lovely meal, good wine, the flunkies fawning like they were royalty, and Linda hung on his every word as well as his arm. Proud to be dating this smooth young man for the world to see.

Right now, Linda wasn't proud. She was on her knees in her flat and choking on his finger, no, two fingers in her mouth, as he held her head back.

"Like choking on that, do you?" His voice was low and hard.

"Ummph!" Drool ran down her face as she nodded, her eyes wide. Trying not to retch as he pushed deeper.

"You did ask, didn't you?" Finch smiled.

"Arrgghh." That was a yes.

The question had come up as they started their main course.

"It's about what men really think, deep in their secret hideyholes." Linda waved her fork around, she had hit the wine hard.

"Hideyholes?"

"You know what I mean, deep in their heads. The bad place."

"You don't really want to know."

"But I do, it fascinates me."

"You would never date a man again. No matter how inoffensive he looks, how kindly he treats his wife, kids and dog, you would sleep forever with one eye open."

"You say that but I still want to know. Right now what are you thinking when you see our waitress, nice girl, tall, slim yet here you are on a date with me, do you compare us?"

"No. You're just making it about you. I barely noticed the waitress."

"Hmmm."

"It's true, what I'm thinking is show Linda a good time and then fuck her brains out later."

"I already know that," replied Linda sounding disappointed. "This is a means to an end."

"No, not exactly, because I'm also enjoying the meal, the evening and the company. I could fuck you whenever I want."

"You think?"

"Yes."

"I told you I wouldn't see you on that basis, that's why I had to get Michelle on side. Remember?"

"Yes, but you wanted the option of going out and dating. You wanted to be seen out with me, it gives you a buzz. I'm a trophy fuck. You wanna talk about thoughts squirrelled away in hideyholes, the bad place? Then check yours. It's not just men that have them." Ask your daughter.

Linda moodily prodded her lamb cutlet. "I guess you're right."

"I know I am. Men and women ain't that much different. We both want things our way, and in ways that please us. Men may be more direct, obvious, but we are all driven by instinct and urges we don't always understand or comprehend."

"You are a fascinating man. I can see why my daughter values you."

"I'm a chick magnet," grinned Finch.

"You had to go and ruin it," Linda smiled back.

"Yep." Finch paused. "Enjoying the meal?'

"It's fantastic, as is the wine. My companion is bit of an arse."

"Shame, my companion has a great arse."

"Really?"

"Really. Very fuckable."

Linda wriggled in her seat, conscious of the warm sensation spreading through her. This young man was hot, delicious and dangerous. She couldn't decide which was his most appealing trait.

"You're a bad man, Finch."

"Yeah. Bring me your panties."

"My what?"

"You heard. Head to the ladies, slip off your panties then give them to me. Saves removing them later when I fuck you."

"I'm not sure I want you to fuck me."

"You have ten seconds to do as you're told."

"I'm not moving."

"Seven."

"You're wasting you time, Finch."

"Three."

"Okay, okay, I'm going!" Linda struggled out of her seat and walked quickly to the restroom, her legs wobbling dangerously. Once safely inside, she leant against the sink and looked at her reflection. Her face was flushed, her eyes bright. Linda felt alive.

Finch

He watched Linda scramble to the ladies and chuckled. Finch enjoyed the feeling he could do what he liked with her. Within reason. There was still his employer to consider.

The appeal of Linda was partly down to her daughter. Like most of the crew, he had teamed up because of either Kax or Max. That they often deferred to this young woman, Kax's wife, he later found out, had made him laugh. Their easy acceptance of the situation puzzled him, but the opportunities were good, and the woman seemed to have it all mapped out. Still, he hadn't taken her seriously until Dai Evans.

Evans hadn't really accepted the chain of command. Kax and Max were happy to remind him, but he couldn't help kicking against it, and the stupid prick couldn't keep his mouth shut or his opinions to himself.

They were at a casual meet one Friday morning, discussing business. Dai had been lounging in a chair, only half-listening when Raven took a bat to him. It had been quick and brutal. Clever too. The first strike to the bridge of Dai's nose came without warning, blinding him with pain and blood. Then she popped his knee, allowing her to dance around him, striking at will, fingers breaking as he tried to reach her. Speed and intent, overcoming heft and bulk. Evans flopped around the floor until he no longer did.

The meeting continued as if nothing had happened. The woman wasn't even breathing heavily. She might as well have been ordering tea and cake.

Then she and Kax had left. Her last instruction to Max had been to get rid of the garbage. Max looked around the crew. "Well? You heard, Lady."

Finch and the others had heard.

"Bastard." Linda's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"You made it back." Finch held out his hand. Linda placed the balled up panties in his palm. Closing his fist, he smiled. "They feel damp."

"Fucking bastard!" Linda hissed, her eyes glittering and sharp.

"Yeah, we established that. Now enjoy the meal and I'll consider how and where I'm going to fuck you."

Linda

The feel of his fingers in her mouth was demeaning, hard rough skin. Taste of oil and sweat, a hint of the ribs he had for the meal. She was drooling and trying not to, gagging but holding the reflex back.

"You want to see inside my hideyhole, Linda?"

"Ummmgh."

"Are you liking it so far?"

Linda nodded as salvia ran uncontrollably onto her rug.

"Hitch up your dress and show me your cunt." He reached down and slapped her bum cheek as she complied.

"Thing is, Linda, what's in your hideyhole? You like me making you drool everywhere? That in your bad place?"

Linda nodded again. She had given up making sounds for fear of being sick.

"Linda likes it nasty, does she?" He seemed amused as he removed his fingers and wiped them over her face.

Pressing against his hand, she welcomed him slathering her face with her own drool. Linda heard him unzip, then a warm fleshy hardness against her lips. With a moan she accepted his prick, loving that taste, the intrusion into her mouth, a faint zing of piss, dirty and nasty, causing her to shudder, her leg almost spasming in pleasure.

"Good girl," he whispered softly. Finch gripped the back of her head and forced her down on him. She took him. Linda was no stranger to men using her mouth. She fantasised he would use her, then abandon her once used.

Finch

Abruptly he pulled out of Linda's mouth, ignoring her protests, and pushed her onto the floor. Kneeling between her legs, he looked down at her.

"Spread yourself." Finch ordered.

Obediently, Linda spread her pussy with her fingers, gently teasing her clit as she did so.

"Nice," he grinned. She kept her eyes closed, lost in her own head. Bracing himself, he bent forward and thrust inside her, a small grunt escaping him as he did so.

Linda

The floor was uncomfy, her joints stiff, yet it blended nicely into the fantasy playing in her mind. She had been thrown to the floor, a man, an intruder, was on top of her. Linda could almost see herself from above, her legs splayed, helpless under this dangerous man intent on having her, ravishing her in her own home, his body lean, strong, overpowering her, she was powerless to prevent him. All she could do was endure, oh God, could she endure!

Finch

He took satisfaction in pounding her, feeling her body crunch between himself and the hard floor, legs wrapping around him, nails digging into his arse, driving him on, her tiny shrieks and gasps as she clung to him, now urging, whispering to take her, have his way with her. Then, one final hard thrust, and he came inside her, marking his territory.

Linda

She felt that growing warmth inside her, filling her, a surge of pleasure and satisfaction that she had sated her dangerous intruder, their bodies slowing, clinging to each other, as they wound down to a slick drenched stop.

Linda could have lain there forever. Her fantasy was complete.