Mr Finch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Daughter

The car door opened. Raven glanced over as Kax climbed in.

"You found me," she said.

"Yeah, well, didn't take a genius to figure you would be sitting outside Linda's apartment at nearly one in the morning. And I pinged your phone finder."

"For a moment I was impressed. You here to talk sense into me? "

"No need. You already know this is a big mistake. Your mum finds out she'll go batshit and with good reason."

"I know."

"Finch will treat her right. He's a smart guy."

"I know."

"You're going to have words with him aren't you?"

She fired up the engine. "Yeah."

Finch

He lay back in the bed as Linda went down on him. Last two days, he had popped in for a blow job and a coffee. Today he was also getting cake.

She was good at sucking cock, teasing his balls cupped in her hand, even sticking his finger in his arsehole. That had surprised him at first, then he relaxed. Linda knew what she was doing.

"I'm in the hands of an expert," he grinned.

Linda flashed him a look and continued to fellate him.

"That's great babe," murmured Finch, starting to tense, his climax building.

Her tongue began working his shaft, then teasing his dick slit, then back down her throat, as if intent on swallowing him whole as he finally came.

She gave an involuntary snort, his cum dribbling back out of her nose.

"Oh, dear!' Linda smiled, wiping the jizz from her face with the back of her hand.

"Eat it." Finch ordered.

Obediently, Linda licked it, then ran her tongue around her lips as if to find more. Her face was red, her eyes watery.

"Can I get you some more coffee?" Her voice sounded rough.

Finch shook his head. "Meeting Kax in ten. Need to get going."

Linda

Linda nodded. It wasn't a question of just understanding his life and routines but indirectly understanding her daughter's. It wasn't a conscious thought, more a compulsion, and beyond that, a fear of how it would all end. The fate of her relationship with Finch intertwined with the fate of her daughter.

Bending forward, she covered his dick and balls with tiny kisses. "Thanks."

Finch looked surprised. "For what? You're blowing me, remember."

"For letting me in." Linda saw the look on his face. "Don't panic, I'm not declaring undying love, nor any love for that matter. This has been fun and its been interesting to see it from your side."

"How so?"

"You know what I mean. The outside view of you is fear. The Depot. Scary place! I see you with the bruise that time, the irregular hours, always on your guard."

"Goes with the territory."

"That was my point." Linda rose and walked naked to the bedroom window. She liked the thought of people seeing her by chance.

"I gotta shoot." Finch pulled on his pants and walked over to her, cupping her breasts from behind.

She shivered as his hands covered her breasts. It felt good. Twisting, she kissed him, then helped him on with his shirt.

"I like a well-dressed man." Linda buttoned him up, leaving just the collar undone.

"I can bring my shirts around for you to iron."

"I'd be happy to."

"I was only kidding. I have a woman who does that for me. As in it's her job." Finch added.

"It wouldn't matter what services she provided for you, it is your choice if you find comfort elsewhere. Just remember I'm here, be it to iron your shirts or anything else you fancy."

Finch grabbed his jacket. "You need to be careful. I may just take you up on that."

Linda brushed down his jacket. "I mean what I say. I'm here to tend and look after you." She kissed him. "Now go, you'll be late for your meeting."

Finch

He climbed into the passenger seat. Kax pulled out into traffic.

"What's this about?" Finch asked.

"A pick up on the Kaneside industrial estate, and a chance for a chat."

"What about?"

"You know what about. It's driving my wife nuts."

Finch resisted the temptation to ask how anyone could tell. "We've been over this. Lady is cool."

"She isn't cool, and I'm getting the brunt of it. I've stopped her talking to you about it and she can't talk to Linda about it--"

"So, you've been told to," grinned Finch.

"Sort of. Look, mate, I like a quiet life, and there is enough aggravation over business without you sticking your dick in Lady's old dear, and have you really thought it through? As soon as there is a bust up and Linda is sobbing what a bastard you are, and lets face it, you are, then Lady is going to go nuclear on your arse. Your only saving grace is that you aren't younger and female."

"Yeah, what is about Linda and the young ladies?"

"Fuck should I know? Ask her."

"I did, she shut me down."

"For Lady it's a straight jealously thing. Its like they replace her as daughter, Linda looks after them and the sex is a bonus."

"Oh fuck!" A realisation hit Finch.

"What?"

"I just realised something. Linda was all but encouraging me to chase pussy, she would just make sure I was looked after. Like I'm her son or something."

"You're fucking kidding me."

"Swear to God, mate! She was buttoning my shirt and wiping dirt off my chin with her thumb. She'll be packing my lunch next."

"She's adopted you. Lady is going to love having you as a brother!" Kax laughed.

Finch joined in, shaking his head. "Women in that family."

"Careful, mate, one of them is my wife."

"So does this make things better or worse?"

"Fuck knows."

The Daughter & her Husband

Raven was on her front and hanging off the end of the bed as Kax slid into her. His arm circled her neck, restricting the air as he began fucking her.

She enjoyed that restriction, the feeling her life was in his hands, that he could choose to choke her as he fucked her. Punishment married with pleasure. Her eyes flittered over the wheezing woman lying naked on the floor.

"I've been bad, Mr Kax."

Kax said nothing, slamming into her, his arm consciously tightening around her neck. He had let Raven have her way with Tilly, only stopping her when he judged the beating was enough. There were no broken bones, the damage had been to soft, plump flesh. It was a ritual familiar to Raven and Tilly and accepted by both.

"Are you going to punish me, Mr Kax?" Her breathing was ragged as she responded to his fierce love-making as if he was trying to resolve his own complex feelings towards his woman.

"Yeah, I'm going to punish you," he replied softly, waiting for her to lose consciousness.

Then he was going to fuck Tilly. Lay her on his unconscious wife and fuck the red-head with her juicy arse and even juicier tits into oblivion.

He hissed this to his wife as she hovered between conscious states. She orgasmed at his darkly whispered intent, then blacked out.

Finch

"Your son?" Raven looked at him, eyes hidden behind dark glasses, a scarf around her neck.

Kax lounged in the background. Finch idly wondered what sex the two of them indulged in, a subject that provoked lurid speculation amongst the crew.

Finch nodded. "Yeah, kind of mothers me. Kind of sweet, really."

"So she cooks for you?"

"Yeah, wants to do my ironing, make sure I eat properly and take care of myself."

"And she actually said she didn't mind you banging other pussy?"

"Well, not in those exact words."

"Can you believe this, Mr Kax?"

"Yeah, it fits how Linda treats the young women, mothers them, companionship."

"She's not asked you to move in has she?" Alarm rising in Raven's voice.

"Fuck no, we ain't doing that. I think it just makes her happy fussing after me."

"Oh." For once, Raven was at a loss.

"And it's better than your mum with young women, right?" Finch pressed home the advantage.

Raven stared at him for a long moment. "Learn to take the win, Finch. Don't overplay it." Turning on her heel, she walked off.

It may have been his imagination, but Finch could have sworn she was humming a tune as she went.

"You're a lucky bastard, Finch," muttered Kax as he followed his wife.

Linda

Toggling the steam function, Linda gave the shirt one more press. She sensed Finch behind her, then his hand on her bum, steering her away from her task.

"The shirt looks great." Finch bent her over, pulling down her knickers. Obediently, she parted her bum cheeks. A morning ritual. Just before he left, he sodomised her. Coffee, breakfast and sodomy. A pressed shirt was a bonus.

Finch

He enjoyed fucking Linda in the arse. She had a great arse, and he liked arse. It was also a way of fucking his employer and the world in the arse. She was receptive as he pushed inside her, slightly red and sore, but that was his price, and Linda was happy to pay it.

They fucked in silence. Finch wasn't big on talking first thing in the morning and Linda had learnt to keep her mouth shut. Fuck, it felt good.

A quirk as he fucked her, teasing his own nipple. He liked a woman to tongue it when he was fucking, for now, he teased it, looking down at his dick slick with lube, ploughing into her. Yeah, it looked as good as it felt. He pulled out, shooting ribbons of cum over her arse.

Linda quickly got to her knees and turned to clean him, then rose to pick up his shirt and help put it on. Finch kissed her nose as she buttoned it.

"I won't be over tonight, job in London, may stretch to a couple of days."

Linda nodded. "Do you want me to pack an overnight bag, toiletries?"

"Yeah."

"Condoms," she smiled. One of her few rules. Her boy could bed other women, but only if he used protection.

"Always," he kissed her more fully.

"I'll drop the bag at the Depot, and take care if I don't see you before you go." Linda helped him into his jacket and brushed him down. "Very smart. Have a good day at work, dear."

Finch patted her bare arse and grinned. "Thanks, Ma."