Mr. Grinch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers

I did this a few times noticing Betty had opened her legs slightly. I smiled has I heard a wet sound from her cleft.

I stroked down her thighs to her knees when I felt her head move with a soft moan. Betty had raised up and engulfed my half erect cock. I had been concentrating on Betty's massage so intently I hadn't even gotten a full erection.

I moved back upright looking down at her with her arms between my legs. I cupped the back of her head to support it. She gripped the back of my thighs as I began a slow easy in-out stroke.

It felt to me like she was trying to impale her throat on me as I became fully erect. I reached down into her cleft and slowly rubbed her clitoris as her feet drew towards her ass. I felt her hands tense and grip and her legs push her back. Betty's orgasm was running through as she moaned on my cock.

I saw her stomach lurch, and tried to pull back, but her grip was tight on my legs. I cupped her head to pull back with more force. I could see her legs tremble slightly and just stayed there for a moment. I almost exploded in her mouth when I slid my cock out, away from her face.

"Enough of that for now." I said to her.

"Oh..please." Betty whimpered, clutching my slick cock and stroking it.

I smiled down at her, then bending to her lips gave her a long deep lustful kiss.

I reached under her arms at the shoulders with my hands, pulling her up off the bed. Betty tucked her legs up underneath herself, putting her in a kneeling position on the bed.

I pushed her head forward while massaging her neck and shoulders. Then I leaned her head back into my chest. I massaged and stroked her face before drifting down to her breasts. I received a nice long sighed 'mm' as I kneaded them firmly and tweaking her nipples. I got a soft 'Yes' and gasp for that with a shudder.

I pushed Betty over gently until her face was on the bed with her elbows against her knees. I drug my finger nails down her back lightly like scratching, as I knelt to the floor. I slid my index finger inside Betty's wet tunnel and rubbed her clitoris with my thumb. That sensitive bud was already engorged.

She shudder strongly, maybe from a small orgasm. She was silent except for her breathing. Then she commanded.

"Fuck me, Freddie, fuck me now. Fuck me hard and deep."

"Not yet, Beautiful, not yet, but I will." I replied.

I took my wet finger away and then placed it on her anus and rubbed little circles. Her back arched up, I think in surprise. That got a soft moan. I then replaced that finger with my tongue and warm breath. Something I had never done before. She responded by pushing back against my tongue.

"Oh.... Sweetie, that feels so nice." She responded.

I continued that for a few minutes while also rubbing her clitoris and labia. I felt Betty starting to tremble and I stopped, speaking to her. I placed my finger on her anus again.

"You going to cum my little sex devil?"

"Ye..s"

With that answer I slid my finger in all the way into her anus. She lurched forward arching her back as I slid my thumb back to her clitoris and pressed. She called out

"Oh!, no, no, no..." in a squeaky voice.

Then she lunged back hard flattening herself on her knees, her hands above her head clutching at the sheets. Then in a low guttural tone.

"Gawd! Freddie! Fuck me Fuck my ass. Please! Cumming! Fuck my asshole!"

Betty climaxed hard on my finger, moaning, breathing hard. I watched her pelvis jerk as I stood up and pounded my finger into her a moment. She was lunging back and forth when I with drew my finger. She continued her rocking motion as her orgasm continued.

"You like that don't you beautiful?" I asked in a low sultry voice.

"Yes, I do. I..I, didn't think I would but.." Betty half whispered out.

I grabbed a condom laying close and slid it on for my next move, when I spotted Candice. She was standing in the door with a pillow covering her front and blanket that hung to the floor, her head tilted down barely. She had her thumb in her mouth like a small child looking at me. The look was, 'Can I get in be with you and mommy?'.

I was stunned by the look for a minute, then smiled and motioned my head for her to get in bed and like a child she ran to the bed and hopped in bed displaying he nudity for a moment.

She threw the pillow and blanket in, then squirmed under the blanket looking at us with a sparkle in her eyes facing us. I was thinking 'What the fuck is going on with her.' I deferred what my next first time adventure was to be, and Betty's.

I regained my concentration back on Betty, who hadn't realized our audience yet. I slid my hard cock through Betty's wet pussy lips, parting her inner labia exposing her opening. I did this a few times, then glanced at Candice.

She was watching with her thumb in her mouth and smiling, maybe even giggling softly.

I positioned my cock at Betty's entrance and slid in slightly, then slammed in all the way. Betty head popped off the bed, then she rose up on her elbows. Her head tilted back as she let out a deep moan.

"Fuck...!"

I grabbed a hand full of her red hair and pulled lightly, keeping her head up. I slid back and slammed in again, rocking her forward causing her breast to sway around.

I heard her grunt, then I picked up a fast rhythm, slamming into Betty as my balls slapped at her pussy. I twisted her head slightly to see her eyes were closed. She was moaning and gasping loudly.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder Freddie!"

I picked up the pace as fast has I could, her breasts bouncing all around. Sweat was pouring off Betty and I both as I hammered in to her.

Then her eyes went wide as she saw Candice finally, curled up watching with that thumb in her mouth. Betty whined first then in a guttural tone as she came.

"Ah...no.....Yes! Fuck! Cumming!"

Betty started gasping then long moans. I had turned her loose has she fell forward on her stomach. She turned on her back, hands at her crotch. I let her ride her orgasm, while I caught my breath sitting on the bed, then laid back.

After a few minutes Betty recovered. I went and got drinks for all of us and we laughed and giggled about the nights escapades. Candice was wide a wake then and trying to coax me in to playing some more, Betty told her leave me alone.

"Daddy, is all worn out little lady, so just turn your motor off."

We all got to laughing about that and we finished our drinks and nestled down for sleep.

I began thinking about all of us and where we were at in our lives. Betty and Candice dealing with an absent husband and father and homelessness. Myself dealing with an absent wife and marriage.

That got me to thinking about our two marriages and what had occurred since these two arrived in my life. I could find no fault or remorse in this situation. We both weren't really married at this point, but at the same time were, in legal sense. 'How strange life can be' I thought.

I slid from the bed quietly going into the bathroom. Ten minutes later with some struggles I came back out. I walked out and to my dresser. I opened the drawer and placed my 'Precious' with the another precious item in a velvet box. I stood there at the bed looking down at these two beautiful creatures of femininity.

"A Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight." Then adding.

"Best damn Christmas I have had in a long time."

I wondered what the New Year would bring. Happiness for all those I knew I certainly hoped for everyone.

I climbed in bed for our long winter nap.

prinnavea
prinnavea
125 Followers
1...5678910