Mr. Hex and Ace Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes.

Sir smiles. Apparently, I am still saying things aloud.

"You are, my boy, you are," Sir says and gets a towel to clean me up. He feeds me a bar and orders me to drink a lot of water. He changes into his cargo shorts and asks me to get dressed while he is changing his sheets.

After dressing in my grey lounge pants, I stand there contemplating whether I should ask his permission to sleep with him in his bed. Will he hold me?

"I will if you ask me properly." He says while smirking and I blush, thinking what happened to my internal wiring. I ask him and he says yes.

I get under the comforter as he goes to lock the villa.

As soon as he gets back, I lay on his strong body and sleep on his chest. His warm hands engulf me and I feel calm and happy.

----------

Early in the morning the next day, I get up from much pain in my groin. My dick is painfully hard and trying to burst through my cage. Last night I was aroused and in somewhat control. This time, I'm half asleep but in a lot of pain. I fish out the key from my pants to open the cage, but then remember that if I get through this, Sir will buy me my own real cock cage. He will have my key around his neck. I won't be able to remove it at all. I look towards his sleeping face and my decision is made. I put the key on the table on my side of the bed and put my arm around his hard body. I put my head over his heart and focus on his heartbeat and bear the pain my morning erection is inducing, confined in the cage. I can do this. I want to do this. I don't know when I drift off.

----------

When I wake up, the sun is shining through the drapes and the bed is empty. He must have gotten up before sunrise to follow his routine of exercising and everything, even on a fine Sunday morning. I smile as I think about my perfect Mr. Hex. My groin is feeling very itching now and the hairs painfully tug when I move and make the bed. Before I can go back to my room I grab the key from the table. There's a note there.

Ace,

I am proud of you. You spent the night locked up. I have some business to attend today, so I'll be working. But don't worry, we'll go shopping after I arrive.

As a reward, you are allowed to remove the plastic cock cage and may pleasure yourself, but no orgasms. Your orgasms belong to me.

Enjoy your free day. You might not get the chance again.

You'll be locked tonight.

Mr. Hex

12