The Neighbors

Story Info
The couple from next door.
2.6k words
4.36
24.4k
36

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend Diana and I have been together for a number of years, enough years that the frequency of sex had dwindled and finally faded away entirely. We still love each other, but never really discussed it and that's just the way it was. We had been in our house for several years at this point. I didn't know any of our neighbors by name, just a couple of them by sight while passing by in our cul-de-sac. The neighbors right next door were the last to move in less than a year prior, but I still hadn't even met them yet.

Diana is more outgoing than I and had not only met them but had quickly become friends with the wife Janet. I was not only fine with that, I encouraged it since Diana was far more social and I felt that she needed some girl time now and then.

I work security on the evening shift, at times running longer when issues occur. It's not unusual for me to stay an additional few hours. I'm never one to turn down overtime pay, and Diana always understood. Such was the case this particular evening. Some I.T. work was being done, which required security to keep the building open beyond the normal hours. I had already let Diana know ahead of time, which she said worked out fine since she was going out shopping with Janet that day, and would probably just go to bed early after all that running around.

Fast forward to the time the extra work was supposed to start, and the I.T. techs were not ready to go. The decision was made to delay the work until the following week. The building was closed down and I was elated to get out of there. I'll take the overtime, but I'd rather go home.

It was raining when I left work. I had left the Harley at home due to the forecast and it was pouring by the time I got home, so I felt my decision was justified. I usually enter through the garage, but when I pressed the button on the remote nothing happened. Looking up at the circle of houses, it looked like the power was out. Not a single light was to be seen. Parking in the driveway, I went in through the front door to the booming sounds of thunder behind me. The house was dark, but flashes of lightning and familiarity with the house let me discard my gear in the kitchen as normal. I stripped off my uniform and tossed it in the hamper at the laundry room before going further. Even the brief time spent going from my truck to the house had completely soaked me.

With no A/C due to no power, I was naked and damp from the rain, but not cold due to the Texas heat. I padded up the stairs and down the hallway towards the bedroom, but stopped when I heard noises. Thunder rolled in the distance, but I strained to listen to the seemingly familiar sounds.

A high pitched moan wafted through the air. It didn't quite sound like Diana's voice. In past years I had heard her moans, groans, yelps, and grunts from our own playtimes. This wasn't quite right. As I crept closer I could make out a faint light coming from the open bedroom door. The weak flames from a pair of lit candles shone dimly in our bedroom. The flickering light spilled into the hallway, but I kept to the shadows as I surveyed the scene before me.

On the bed with her back against the headboard was our neighbor Janet. She was stripped bare and the moans that had caught my attention were emanating from her. Her legs were spread wide and her knees bent so that her feet rested flat on the bed. Janet's hands met in the middle, her fingers tangled deep in the hair of my girlfriend.

My mouth dropped open in surprise as I witnessed my girlfriend Diana's head perched at the point where Janet's legs met. The bed was positioned directly opposite the doorway, so my view was of my girlfriend on her stomach between the neighbor's open legs, and Diana was as bare as Janet.

I stood rooted to the floor as Janet's hands guided my girlfriend's head. More soft moans escaped my neighbor's lips, but they were starting to get louder. Janet's eyes were squeezed tightly shut as her voice's volume increased in approval. I had very mixed feelings about what I was witnessing. Surprise mixed with jealousy and more than a little arousal as confirmed when my hand brushed my stiff cock.

Diana's head moved as our neighbor directed, and I could hear the telltale sounds of a tongue lapping at a wet vagina. My fingers wrapped around my jutting rod as I watched. I don't know how long this episode had been going on before I arrived, nor how often this scene had played out in the past.

I lost all sense of time as I stood there watching. Janet's moaning rose and fell with the varying sounds of intensity from Diana's tongue. I couldn't directly see the action, but it sounded like my girlfriend knew what she was doing.

My hand moved of its own accord as I stared. My cock drooled as I viewed this live action porno. I became aware of a presence behind me, but was unable to rip my gaze away from the scene. Whoever it was just stood behind me and we both watched the two women on the bed. From behind me, the stranger grabbed my hand that I was using to slowly stroke myself. My hand was pulled away from my own member and a strange cock was shoved into my now empty palm. My fingers curled around this unknown tool and I was guided into starting to stroke up and down. My cock felt like it got even harder as I masturbated someone else's rock hard and large phallus.

"I like watching them too." a low voice softly remarked behind me.

In the back of my mind I had already made a guess who the mystery guest was behind me. It had to be Janet's husband Carlos. I had seen him as I came and went from my house, but I had never met or spoken to him either. A hand was placed on my shoulder and I was slowly moved forward into the light from the doorway. Even though I was as unclothed as the women, I felt more exposed and nervous now.

"The ladies seem to be enjoying themselves." he whispered into my ear. "They don't let me join in, but they sometimes let me watch."

I processed those words, leading to the realization that this was not the first time this had happened, or even the second or third. This had been going on often enough that he was sometimes there watching, and sometimes not.

I probably should have been upset, but my arousal kept that reaction at bay. The cock slipped out of my grasp and it's owner came around in front of me. He wore a thin robe which had been left open in the front, causing it to swish around him as he moved. I confirmed that the voice did indeed belong to Carlos as he planted himself directly before me. Our cocks were nearly touching as both of us were face to face, but both of us were still watching the women.

Janet had been moaning nonstop this whole time, clearly not in a hurry to reach her finale. My girlfriend's tongue was quite talented to keep going as long as it had. Janet apparently couldn't hold out forever though. The moans got louder and higher in pitch. Her back arched against the headboard and her breasts heaved as her climax overtook her. The squealing was long and loud as Janet's deathgrip on Diana's hair kept my girlfriend's head in place.

Janet's chest rose and fell heavily as she tried to regain her breath. She would shudder now and then from apparent aftershocks. Only then did the neighbor's eyes open enough to see Carlos and I standing outside the open doorway. Janet's eyes narrowed a little and one side of her mouth drew up in a smirk. She didn't seem as much surprised as amused. One of Janet's hands freed itself from my girlfriend's hair in order to barely point a finger my way. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carlos nod slightly.

Janet never dropped her gaze, simply uttered a few words towards Diana. "I want you to see something."

Janet patted the spot beside her, indicating that my girlfriend should join her in leaning back against the headboard. Soon they were both sitting up with their legs spread. They each were slowly rubbing the other's pussy beside them in a leisurely fashion. Diana had not noticed the men standing outside the room. She was still focused on her neighbor in the bed with her. Janet made sure to change that.

"Isn't that my husband and your boyfriend?" Even though it was a whisper, the words cut through the silence and reached everyone's ears.

Diana finally focused on where I stood. Her eyes widened in surprise and apprehension. She froze, not knowing what to do or say. Luckily Janet was there for morale support and spoke up first.

"I think you're gonna like this." she stated.

Carlos put his hands on my shoulders and started applying pressure. "On your knees Brad." he demanded.

My brain had distanced itself from making decisions while still processing what I had witnessed. I sunk down as instructed, and found my gaze leveled at Carlos's still hard and bobbing cock. I glanced over at Diana on the bed next to Carlos's wife, but found no help there. My girlfriend was still wide eyed and as lost as I found myself. I wondered what the hell was happening in my own house.

Carlos moved his hands to either side of my head, gently but firmly centering me in front of his erect appendage. I could no longer see the two women. I could only see Carlos, or more specifically his meaty weapon.

"Open up Brad. Open your mouth. Let's show your little Diana that she's not the only one who knows how to use her tongue."

Carlos held the back of my head with one hand and grasped his own tool with the other. I looked up at his face as he softly slapped his meat against my cheek. He then softly stroked his cock across my closed mouth, his precum making my lips glisten in the candlelight.

"Open up Brad. Your girlfriend needs to see this. Open, open, open, open." Carlos was whispering the words like an incantation.

The chanting seemed to work. My mouth opened slightly at first, then more as Carlos pressed his bulbous mushroom head into the opening.

"Come on, open up a little more Brad. Watch your teeth. Use your tongue a little on the bottom." he instructed.

Carlos shrugged out of his robe, letting it fall to a crumpled heap behind him. Now there was nothing obstructing the view from the women on the bed. It was a full profile shot of Carlos standing over me, his cock going a little further into my mouth with each stroke and coming out wet with my saliva. He slid in and out slowly, seeming to savor each crawling thrust.

My hands had automatically found their place on his hips, trying to keep the cock from going too deep and choking me. Whispers of encouragement filled my ears over the rumble of thunder outdoors.

"That's good Brad. Just like that. Keep going, you've almost got the whole thing. Good boy. Good job. That feels really good. You're a natural."

My face flushed as Carlos continued his praise along with his slow thrusts. Even though I couldn't see, I could feel the riveting gaze of my girlfriend as she watched our neighbor take control of my mouth for his own pleasure.

I pulled away enough to glance towards the bed. Sure enough, Diana's eyes were fixed on me and the action. Janet still sat beside her, that impish smirk painted across her features. Janet's fingers were plunging in and out of my girlfriend's vagina while her thumb flicked the clit. Diana was so wet Janet's movements produced continuous squishing sounds. Diana was emitting her own guttural moans as Janet's digits invaded my girlfriend's sex.

Carlos grabbed my head, repositioning it back where he wanted it. "Don't worry about them. You've got a job to do." he said, sliding his cock back into the warm recesses of my mouth.

Carlos let out a low growl as he slid his instrument in and out. I was taking the whole length easier now that I had gotten used to it. My lips were stretched taut around my neighbor's meat as the length slid into my throat.

Carlos stopped thrusting and started pushing and pulling my head, making me do the work. Soon he even stopped that, but my head continued to bob on its own. I was moving faster, my hands holding his ass as my mouth pistoned along his shaft.

"Oh yeah, just like that!" Carlos said breathlessly. His chest heaved as he seemed to be close to losing control. "Just a little more, just like that. God, you're good. That mouth feels amazing. Are you ready Brad?"

I don't know what I thought he was talking about. Before, I had flushed with embarrassment when Diana saw Carlos's cock in my mouth. Now I flushed a little knowing that I was doing such a good job.

Janet seemed to know exactly what was going on. Her free hand was playing with one of Diana's nipples, pinching and lightly twisting, while her other hand still assaulted my girlfriend's crotch. Diana's moans were more guttural. She was close and Janet knew it.

"Watch closely Diana. Carlos is just about done using your boyfriend's mouth." Janet demanded.

Carlos looked down at me as he backed off slightly. His cock emerged from between my lips and he stroked his shaft only twice as I watched his eyes with my mouth hanging open questioningly.

With a final strained growl from Carlos, the cock at my lips shot its milk into my open mouth. It had already spewed a second shot before I tried to back away, only for Carlos to swiftly move forward, sinking half his cock back into my waiting orifice. He held my head in place as he unloaded stream after stream of cum into my mouth and down my throat.

"Mmph! Umph!" were the only sounds I could utter as I swallowed his cum to keep from drowning.

"Oh my god, what a slut he is!" Janet noisily whispered into Diana's ear.

That was all it took to push Diana over the edge. A high pitched squeal followed by repeated yelping signaled a powerful orgasm ripping through her as Janet continued to work her pussy over. The cries of her cumming finally slowed and faded away. Janet withdrew her fingers, but still cupped Diana's mound with her palm.

Finally the flood of semen slowed to a trickle and Carlos released his hold. I fell backwards onto the floor as my neighbor stood triumphantly over me.

"Neither of you are done yet." Janet advised.

With those words, Janet got off the bed and threw on her robe that had been left by the side of my bed. Carlos retrieved his as well and they both departed our house, presumably returning to their own right next door. That made Janet's last statement even more questionable in my mind.