Mr. J

Story Info
Can't Handle Me.
773 words
4.22
2.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was mouthy again, and Lead Handler was not happy. He demands I call him Lead Handler, Sir. Sometimes I forget, but I often call him by some variant on purpose because I know he'll send me off to one of his business partners. I was in a defiant mood yesterday when I called him Sir. I wanted so badly to be away from him if only for a few hours. I did not know who he would send me to, but Mr. J was not my first choice.

Mr. J is a wealthy man, but he is not self-made as he'd like you to believe. His grandfather built his business from the ground up, and by the time he died, it was a thriving multimillion-dollar manufacturing company. He doesn't know that I knew his grandfather, a kind soul with a heart of gold. His grandfather told me many stories of living in poverty and how he felt when he made his first sale. Mr. J didn't do shit.

Everything was handed to him, and now that included me. The room was dark and smelled of body odor. I saw him as I walked past the chair. There sat Mr. J, the "silver platter" man with his greasy hair and obnoxious ego. It nauseates me to look at him. It always did, but now I must give him something I like to share with only with one man; my body.

I've played his stupid games before, but they were harmless. Each time I see him, though, he wants more. I know tonight will be a new and twisted quest. My Handler wants to test me to see if I am worthy of returning to him. I will comply to please him since I know that is where I belong. I hate him but cannot survive on my own. I am to take instructions and respond accordingly.

There are no pleasantries. Mr. J turns on the lamp and instructs me to remove my pants. I don't hesitate because he will tell my Handler. I quickly unbutton my pants, and they fall around my ankles. I'm not wearing panties so that Mr. J can see my pussy. I step out of my pants and kick them aside. I spread my lips on command, and he looks bored. I'm not wet, but I must be. It's part of the assignment. I close my eyes and let the erotic memories fill my head.

I moan and feel my nipples harden. I stick my finger deep inside my pussy. I am getting wet. Mr. J laughs, but I don't care. I am lost in the flood of memories. He sees my pussy start to glisten and thinks it's because of him. I let him. My Handler will never know. With my finger inside me, I use my thumb to rub my clit. I open my eyes when Mr. J speaks. I am to suck my juices off my finger. I hungrily comply.

He demands gratitude for my arousal, so I thank him. It's not difficult since it's not Mr. J in front of me; it's "him." Mr. J unzips his pants and instructs me to sit in the chair and spread my legs. The chair is dirty, but I obey; it doesn't matter. He watches me closely as he starts to jerk off. Mr. J tells me my love tunnel is like all the others he's seen, but his cock is so hard I know he is lying. I'm rubbing my clit; I can't help it.

Mr. J pauses for a moment before stopping me. I am there for his pleasure only. He stares at me as I stare back. I know what's coming next. "On your knees, whore," he says. His cock is engorged, and I know he's ready to explode. I get on my knees as he stands up and steps toward me. "Open your filthy mouth, slut." I hesitate, but only briefly. I close my eyes, and it is no longer him. I open my mouth as he grabs my hair and shoves his cock down my throat. He's holding my head firmly as he fucks my mouth, gagging me with each thrust.

He pulls out and starts to jerk off before cumming on my face. I should feel disgusted, but I don't. I am aroused as I wipe his cum from my face. I look up at him as I suck it off my fingers. He laughs as he zips his pants and walks away, leaving me alone on the floor. I make myself cum before getting up. Lead Handler, Sir, will never know.