Swollen Assholes - Rachel's Plan

Story Info
Rachel wants more.
2.4k words
4.44
16.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story contains blowjobs, butt plugs, anal play, ass fucking, and cheating.

If you're under 18, please close this site and leave.

Note: English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes and let me know if you've enjoyed it and whether I should continue.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I was driving home that night, my thoughts slandered to what was most probably awaiting me at home.

My friend Rachel, who you might know back from the "New Roomie Series" previously, lives in the same apartment building just next to me. Over time, Rachel and I developed a casual, sex-only relationship.

An anal-only sex relationship at that. Well, and the occasional oral sex too though.

We've grown fond of each other's bodies very much and of course, enjoyed the fierce sodomy on a very regular basis.

Rachel is a rather short, sporty woman of 35 years.

She has long brown and straight hair falling over her shoulders, and her face is very pretty, not pornstar "pretty", but rather cute and sexy pretty with big blue eyes.

Her upper body shows quite athletic aspects as she has indulged in gymnastics regularly since she was a very young girl.

Her perky b-cup breasts are not big as such, but they are perfect in terms of shape and don't require any sort of assistance.

Her legs are quite muscular too, but not too much, just very nicely toned, perfect for wearing tight trousers and leggings but also skirts and especially shorts!

And then her butt. Oh god, her butt is glorious. Not too big, not too small, just the perfect round bubble butt, that is very firm and shows two perfectly shaped globes. A real heart-shaped super ass!

And then her little puckered hole. Oh my...

When untouched, she has just the perfect little starfish, poking out sexily between her magnificent cheeks when pulled apart.

However, usually it is not 'untouched' at all. Since Rachel is an insatiable and anal-hungry little lady, it mainly appears like a red, swollen-up doughnut ring with its little gape in the middle.

Also, whenever not being played by a man or a woman, she usually wears all sorts of butt plugs in any imaginable situation.

So as I was driving home, I knew we'd meet tonight in one way or another, demanding to do what was her holy grail.

Once I reached home, I went into my apartment, opened the door and was greeted by tiny little moans of pleasure, coming out of my bedroom.

I approached the bedroom, opened the slightly closed door and saw my neighbour Rachel.

Rachel, in all her glory, on my bed facing me, naked apart from her tiny little thong that was pulled to the side.

Her butt was facing the headrest of the wall, bouncing back and forth towards it, thus making the sexy noises.

As she opened her eyes and noticed me, she whined:

"Uhh, thank god you're here!"

I didn't answer much but went straight to the back of the bed, only to find a large dildo impaled on her ass to the brim, not to my surprise.

I gave her a few spanks on her almost bare bottom cheeks, as she retracted the dildo out of her used bottom.

What came to my sight was a big gaped nether hole, surrounded by a thick swollen, red sphincter, indicating the abuse it had gone through that day already.

"Oh my Rachel, you've been active today already haven't you?" I teased while putting my index and ring finger deep in her stretched little bum.

"Ahhhhhhh, yes! Yes! Please, a third finger!" she panted.

I did not follow her demands but took out my fingers, grabbed her hair harshly, tore her head upwards and put my fingers into her mouth and started to facefuck her with them.

"Ughhh, ugh, ugh, uhhhhhh, uhhhh..." she started to suck and gag on them while pushing her pretty bubble bum back on the thick rubber shlong and moving it in and out of her sore butthole rhythmically.

Once I removed my fingers from her mouth, she seemed all too happy, removing her slutty asshole from the plastic dick again and turning around 180 degrees in anticipation for me to fuck it further with a real cock.

"How long have you been doing this for Rachel?" I asked.

"Ah, about an hour or so" she shyly admitted.

"And how many times have you come from that?"

"Eh, three...." she shyly responded.

However, since I've already shot four loads into Ellies (my boss's) bum hole today, I wasn't sure how well or if at all I could perform.

So I just went to sit on the armchair across my bed, sat down and watched how Rachel's swollen asshole was clenching and pulsing in anticipation of another cock.

A minute or so into the presentation of her perfect bubble butt, Rachel became desperate and went: "Come on, fuck me! Please?!".

"Not now sweetheart, turn back around and impale yourself on that rubber dick again!" I instructed.

Her look of disappointment said it all. She hadn't planned for this to happen today, instead, she was eagerly awaiting my shlong taking her relentlessly.

But as things went, she turned back around and slowly backed up her beautiful behind on the dildo and pushed it in, about halfway from what I was able to judge from my angle.

"Now slowly, very slowly take the whole thing back in you and stay put!" I demanded.

As she did, she closed her eyes, her face showing a mixture of disappointment, discomfort and horniness until she reached the base of the plastic cock and opened her eyes again, looking at me hooked, with an eager facial expression.

By now, my trousers and boxers were gone and I was jerking my cock in front of Rachel.

"Stay like that for a moment and start clenching your sphincter around your dildo," I asked.

She did and rhythmically started to pressure on and release the rubber invader around her swollen puckered hole.

A couple of minutes into this, I started to jerk off my cock more, getting it more and more stiff again and told Rachel to start bouncing back and forth on it, taking the whole length each time.

As she did, she started moaning again, sweating, closed her eyes and while her mouth was kept open, she breathed heavily enjoying the sensations in her ass and the nasty situation.

Once I felt she was close to an orgasm, I told her to stop.

"Come here, Rachel!" I instructed.

Reluctantly, she let go of the dildo in her ass and came over to where I was sitting.

"I've been very active too today Rachel, now turn around and sit on my lap with your sexy asshole and stay put," I asked.

She did, and in one go, her perfect ass cheeks were touching my belly while impaled fully on my dick.

"Now, after all my action today at the office, I need a massage, would you mind?" I whispered in her ear while grabbing her full hair in my fist.

She got it and, smiled and started to clench her red swollen anal ring around my cock rhythmically.

"Ahhhhh!" I hissed as she continued my 'massage'.

I grabbed her breasts with my hands and pinched her nipples hard, which made Rachel squeak while trying to penetrate her bottom on my dick.

I quickly grabbed her waist, pushed her back down to my base and told her to stay and just clench her swollen sphincter around my base.

As she did, the sensations were just fantastic.

It felt like a sleeve pressing on the whole length of my shaft, with a slightly higher pressure on the base of my cock from the tight anal ring.

This went on for a couple of minutes, me being in heaven and just grabbing and touching Rachels perfect ass, legs, breasts and hair.

Rachel on the other hand, was experiencing something similar to what she's anyway been used to most days, being plugged up with a large buttplug, pressing her ass muscles on it, but not cumming from it.

Eventually, the teasing was too much for me and I splurt out my remaining cum deep into her bowels, shaking uncontrollably underneath Rachel.

Once both of us recharged, Rachel slid off of my cock and quickly sealed my donation with her large pink plug that was lying on the bed beforehand.

Once she secured it with her tiny thong, she put her light-coloured tight jeans back on and went straight to the living room.

I took another few deep breaths and too fixed my boxers and pants and followed her into the vast living room.

We had a drink on the couch and chatted away casually until I noticed Rachel getting horny again, moving her butt around the couch to make the plug fuck her and move in her tight little swollen sphincter.

"So listen, Matt..." she whispered with her fuck me eyes looking deep into my soul.

"You think you can shag me good from behind tonight?"

"Ehm, well, as I said, I'm pretty worn out after Ellie made me 'shag' her four times today... soo..."

"Damn Ellie!" she cursed with a slight grin on her face.

"So, I've got that friend who's a chemist, and as a side project, he's been working on a pill, kind of like Viagra, but on steroids. It basically makes you hard for a few hours and apparently, you can go orgasm after orgasm, without getting limp or needing a break, really. It's still in its development phase but he says he's tried it out on himself a few times and had no side effects whatsoever, apart from having to jerk himself off the whole night through..." she said.

"Oh, okay, and what 's on your mind?" I asked.

"Well, the weekend is arriving and I really need a hard, long and thorough assfucking, so I thought, maybe we could give it a try?" she embarrassedly asked.

"I see, well, for how long do you want me to go then?"

"I think, maybe like, one or two?" again shyly asking and looking away.

"Hours? Of permanent penetration? Phew, that's long girl! But I guess if his magic pill follows through with the promises, we could give it a try" I replied, the conversation and imagination making me horny and hard again.

Rachel noticed this, turned away from me on the sofa, got on all fours and stuck out her fantastic ass towards me.

Slowly, she started to pull down her jeans, revealing her magnificent ass cheeks and the thong, that held her pink plug tightly in her bum hole.

I placed myself behind her, undid my pants and boxers and slowly started to fuck her with the buttplug stuck within her little nether hole.

One harsh pull and it just popped out, leaving a perfectly round gape and swollen ass ring to my sight.

I grabbed Rachel's hair into one fist, pointed my hard member at her most intimate entrance and pushed. The other hand held her tight at her waist, pressing her body onto my engorged cock.

"Uhhhh, yesss, fucking hell!" she yelped.

Once fully buried in her asshole to the base of my abdomen, I enjoyed the view of that amazing bubble butt stuck out towards me, her globes gloriously engulfing my dick between her ass cheeks.

"So you little anal enthusiast need a thorough anal session for one to two hours I understand?" I teased her, while tortoise slowly pulling my member out of her asshole and back in until it again reached the base of my stomach.

"Uhhhhh fffff.......yes, please...." she hissed, arching her back more and producing a sight of an ass that was just unreal.

I picked up the pace, giving Rachel nice and steady, full-length strokes, watching her swollen sphincter tightly hugging onto my member.

Pumping away like that steadily, I let go of her hair and with both hands, grabbed her waist and started pounding that beautiful girl's ass from behind.

"Uhh, uhh, uhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, oh god, fuck....., harder, yes, yes," Rachel grunted, while I ploughed away.

I tried my best not to cum too soon, aiming for Rachel to get a nice orgasm.

The sight in front of me though, was mesmerizing.

That perfect bubble butt hugging my dick inside it, the globes forming perfect spheres, and her pretty and fit back, humping back and forth to maximize the penetration.

Rachel, in agony, deliriously humping her butt on my dick, was in a trance-like state.

I couldn't last much longer and I picked up the pace rapidly, now pistoning my member into her, while squatting over her willing body.

I was close to cumming, when I heard Rachel herself getting rolled over with a hard anal orgasm.

"Uhhhhhhh, mmmmmppppfffff, ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk!" she yelled, as her already used and swollen ring almost cut off my penis while contracting through her orgasm.

Obviously, no man can withstand that sort of sexual torture without any pharmaceutical help (I guess), and so I released myself once again into Rachels's tight forbidden hole.

Holding on tight to her waist and butt, I remained fully buried inside her, enjoying the contractions from her own hard orgasm, until we both collapsed and I fell backwards on the couch, Rachel exposing her abused butthole to my sight.

A little little gape appeared between her perfect ass cheeks, surrounded by a meaty and enhanced sphincter.

I was in heaven, and spent! So spent!

"Ok Rachel, set it up, bring the pills over on Saturday morning, we'll have a nice breakfast and then see where it ends..... but..." I added.

"Under one condition. Tomorrow Friday, you won't touch your little love hole at all. Let it swell back, relax and present that little starfish to me on Saturday morning!" I instructed.

"What?! Also no buttplug?" she asked surprised, still catching her breath.

"Also no buttplug, nothing in fact, no finger, no dick, no nothing, oh and, put some lotion on this swollen ring of yours, will you?!"

"Ehm, ok, I guess....." Rachel whispered disappointed.

As Rachel was leaving my apartment, she left her used buttplug sitting on my club table in the living room, her jeans-covered ass showing a wet spot what must have been the cum leaking out of her abused nether hole.

"See you Saturday morning!" she shouted, as she was leaving my apartment.