Mr. James and Sophie: Breathless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th-that feels really good..." she whimpered. Her hands went to his back and she unconsciously dug her fingers in. He kissed lower and lower down to her collarbone where he lingered before kissing, rubbing his tongue across, and gently teething the tops of her breasts. Her moans became a little more pronounced.

He suddenly stopped. "Is this alright? Too much for you?" He breathed heavily, having gotten absorbed in pleasuring her.

She blushed. "More than okay, really, I feel so close to you right now..." She could not hold back a wide smile as she pulled him back up to kiss him on the lips some more, letting out giggles every time their lips pulled apart. She was giddy since this was like a dream coming true for her.

He felt the age gap a little, but he did not have to treat her like a child. He had experienced much more awkward encounters. This felt natural, despite all the reasons it should not. As they pressed their lips together repeatedly, he started to grind himself against her, dragging his hardness along her upper thigh.

She did not know to expect this, so it caught her off guard. Yes, he had kissed her neck all the way down to her cleavage, but this was physical proof he was immensely enjoying himself. She did that to him. She made him hard. It felt intimidating but rewarding, like a superpower. She knew this meant things would probably go further than just kissing, but she was becoming increasingly okay with that.

He pulled his mouth away from hers but continued to rub himself against her as he made lusty eye contact. His face was filled with sexual desire. In this moment, he was the insatiable horny teen boy, and she was the confident woman just happy to be of service.

He noticed the mature expression on her face, and it snapped him out of his trance. She looked just like the woman he always knew was inside her. During school hours, she was always so timid and small. She would shrink away from her peers, always displaying a nervous body language. Now she was splayed out on his couch beneath him, taking up as much space as possible and wearing the confident grin of a proud, sexual being.

"God you look fucking good right now..." he whispered as he stared her up and down. Suddenly the confident smile was replaced with blushing cheeks and a look of giddy embarrassment. Nothing about this situation was "normal" for either of them, but it still felt a little out place for the young girl to hear a faculty member drop an f-bomb in front of her.

The assistant vice principal took so long ogling, that Sophie was able to regain her confidence and plan her next move. She pulled her blouse down, revealing her bra-clad breasts. A thin layer of black lace was now the only thing shielding the heavy tits of the young blonde. His face lit up as he continued to stare intensely are her exposed cleavage.

"Do you like my breasts, Mr. James?" She teased, imitating a high-pitched schoolgirl and biting her lip playfully. Her cocky smile turned into a face of pleasure when he suddenly lurched his hands forward and grabbed her chest, massaging and kneading through the lacy bra.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to maintain eye contact with the bustiest girl in the whole school?" James said almost angrily as he grabbed and squeezed her boobs. His hands dug in hard, causing the inexperienced girl to squirm and moan beneath him. Obviously, this did nothing to alleviate the throbbing boner in his pants.

She was not used to seeing this side of him: a sexually assertive man with needs that are going to be taken care of. She was so accustomed to being pampered by the older man that she had never really considered that he might very badly want to take certain things from her. She was suddenly filled the desire to do a good job for him, and to make sure his needs were taken care of. She reached a hand up and rubbed her fingers along the bulge in his pants.

Her face lit up. "Wow, you're SO hard!" She was not feigning surprise either, despite the excessive shock in her voice. She did not have a ton of experience, but she was not expecting whatever this was. He simply grunted in response, feeling his patience slip as his arousal increased.

His hands went underneath the bra and latched onto her pink nipples, pinching and squeezing them with a good amount of force. She could not mouth a response, instead just leaving her mouth agape and whining at his touch. She found her hips uncontrollably wiggling, subconsciously seeking what she did not know she needed so badly.

She pulled her hands up to his face to pull him in for another kiss, as it had been far too long since their lips last parted. The kiss was much rougher this time: sloppy, wet, and with tongues wrestling. Sophie continued to let out soft moans as James roughed up her bare chest.

When they finally pulled apart, the older man started to tear off his shirt. He was violent, with jerky motions as he struggled to get the garment of clothing off his body as fast as he could. The busty girl could not bear to just watch, so she got to work quickly undoing her bra and pulling her blouse off over her head.

The assistant vice principal was not ripped like a bodybuilder, but he was lean and hairy with a hint of muscle. The young woman was a little more out-of-shape: she had a bit of a tummy hanging out, but it was hard to draw the eyes away from her exposed, rippling breasts. He instantly dove in and started licking, sucking, and biting on her nipples before she even had a chance to full process the sight before her. She rested her hand on the back of his head, gently running her fingers through his hair. "Oh my god, that feels SO good..." she had to admit.

James continued to rub his erect bulge against her thick thigh as he alternated his mouth between left and right nipples. She closed her eyes and winced when the sensitivity was just a little too much to bear. He could not get enough, and neither could she, but they both knew that neither one of them wanted to stop things there.

"J-James, can I see your cock?" It was such a simple phrase that the teen uttered, but it belied so much desire and raunchiness to the man nearly twice her age. He could not help but smile and follow her request. He unzipped his pants slowly, revealing a huge splotch of precum in his boxers plus a clearer outline of his phallus.

Her face filled with desire at the sight of his more prominent bulge. "Is that... pre?" She asked curiously. He smiled and laughed before answering, "Yes, yes, I promise I didn't cream my pants. Not yet at least" He delivered a relatively smooth wink before pulling down his boxers and letting his cock free. It was not as big as the ones Sophie had seen before in porn, but it was still bigger than she was expecting. "Oh wow, that looks really good..." She uttered, almost unconsciously.

James grabbed got off the couch, taking his pants all the way off. He was now stark naked, while the girl still had her skirt and leggings on, plus a little black thong (unbeknownst to him). He stood facing the couch, pointing his dick right at the girl's chest. "Do you want to... touch it?" He asked awkwardly.

She rolled her eyes and spoke sarcastically, "No, I wanted to go all this way with you just to look at your dick. C'mere!" She wrapped a hand around his shaft, slowly stroking up and down timidly. "How's that?" She asked. She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

The older man winced in pain and pleasure. It was amazing to finally be intimate with such a desirable young woman, but her hand was a bit too dry. "It could use some...wetness..." he admitted. "Oh!" She uttered before pulling her hand big and giving the palm of her hand several big licks. She placed her hand back on his shaft, this time forming a tight seal and making "squelching" noises as the head of his cock popped in and out of the wet ring her fingers had formed.

"Better?" She asked in an upbeat tone of voice, smiling angelically. It was all James could do to avoid collapsing from pleasure. It was not that her hands felt orgasmic, but they felt good enough now to feed into the fantasy of having his cock serviced by a real-life student. "Fuck..." he let out, making the girl smile at her handiwork, so to speak. She kept happily rubbing his cock, continuing to let out loud, wet noises. She used her other hand to casually brush her hair back. "I really like making you feel good Mr. James, you deserve it..." She spoke in a low, sultry tone.

This moment continued without any further words exchanged. Her eyes darted back and forth between the look of pleasure on his face and the sight of his wet, hard cock. Every now and then, she would lick her palm again. He could barely form cohesive sentences beyond the occasional swear word or utterance of "that feels so good..." It was a quiet, pleasant scene for the both of them to inhabit.

Had she kept going, he might have let loose his load, but she could not bear the delicious sight of his cock head any longer. It was only a few inches from her face already, and it looks so shiny and easy to pop into her mouth. Once the thought of doing just that was in her mind, it was too late to resist the urge. She propped herself up on an elbow and gave the tip a lick, moaning at the light, musky taste. This elicited quite the moan from the older man, who reached for her hair to hold it back.

She smiled up at him, beaming at the feeling of having her hair pulled comfortably tight in his clenched fist. She gave his cock another lick, this time starting at the tip and going all the way down to his sack. She worked her tongue all the way back up then, before popping the tip into her mouth. She sucked hard on just the first inch, looking up to make eye contact.

"Just like that, just perfect..." He whispered as she pleasured him. She pushed deeper, taking several inches before hitting her personal limit. She used her free hand to wrap around the base of his shaft, spreading her slobber and jerking him off as she bobbed her head gently back and forth. She kept this up several minutes longer before her elbow got tired. Sophie got up off the couch and down to her knees in front of the older man.

"This alright?" She asked, somewhat facetiously. He choked on his words in a rush to affirm her, "O-of course! You are doing amazing, you feel so good! Do you want to keep go-" His words were cut off by the young girl quickly placing her mouth back on his member and shoving as much as possible into her mouth, which was still only about half of his entire length. He could not help but let out a deep moan at her touch.

She continued to bob her head up and down hands-free, now dropping a hand between her legs and under her skirt to fiddle with her clit. This inadvertently caused her to start groaning into his phallus. He grabbed her hair and stopped her, causing her to loudly "pop" her mouth off from him. "Are you sure you wouldn't rather have me doing that?" he asked, gesturing towards her nethers.

Sophie blushed, looking away. "Not right now, that's not a line I think I can cross right this second. Is that okay with you?" She looked up at him, trembling. He smiled down at her reassuringly and caressed her cheek lightly. "Of course, I just want to make sure you get what you deserve. I think actually have an idea now if your mouth needs a break..."

She smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, my mouth was actually starting to hurt, but what exactly did you have in mind?" Her hand stayed buried between her legs but stopped fidgeting. "You can keep going!" he said. "Let me know if this makes you uncomfortable, okay?" She nodded nervously.

He took her heavy, jiggling breasts in each of his hands. First, he spread them apart. Already, she started gently rubbing herself again slowly. Then, he adjusted his legs to slap his drool-covered cock against the middle of her chest. Finally, he pressed her tits together to swallow his shaft. "How's that? He asked. She just nodded in the affirmative, a little too busy getting herself off to respond.

"I'll take that as a yes," he muttered and chuckled. He grimaced and groaned as he started to thrust through her cleavage, then slowly dragged himself back out of her breasts. She let out a moan, feeling dirty and lewd as the older man penetrated her rack. "D-does that feel good for you?" She asked before biting her lip.

"God, fuck yes!" He screamed wildly as he started to thrust in and out like a piston. Every thrust caused a wet slap of flesh on flesh. "Can you spit on it for me?" She happily obliged, loudly hocking her saliva onto her cleavage. It did not naturally feel ecstatic for her, but his rough hands felt nice on her breasts and it was more than enough of a turn on to fuel her mashing her clit.

He could not get enough of the little game of peekaboo he was playing with her tits and his cock. When he thrust in all the way, just the head was visible poking out the top of her cleavage. When he pulled back, his head and shaft totally got buried between her fat breasts.

After a bit of gently making love to her chest, he switched to absolutely fucking them instead. His pace quickened, his grip tightened, and he started grunting from pleasure and exertion. Every thrust sent her head rocking lightly like a bobble head. As the saliva ran out, the friction increased, and he was brought even closer to the point of orgasm.

Finally, he announced, "Sophie, I'm gonna cum!" He picked up the pace even more, groaning and fucking rabidly before thrusting all the way in and shooting a huge rope of thick, goopy rope of cum onto her soft neck. All the while, she rapidly rubbed her clit, now humming in anticipation and arousal. Another huge rope of jizz shot out onto her collarbone. Then another shot out, coating the top of her left breast. Then one shot out forcefully and hit the underside of her chin. Then a weak rope dribbled out onto his cockhead, then another went all the way up and hit her cheek. Finally, some excess gently exited his tip before his orgasm subsided. He stepped back from the girl, but a strand of cum and spit still connected the two of them briefly. He let out a deep sigh of contentment.

The young girl was covered in hot sticky, cum but still seeking a release of her own. "Mister James..." She begged, not sure of what to ask him for. She furiously fingered herself and mashed her clit with both hands now, desperate for something to push her over the edge. She looked up at James, confused and needy. He smiled warmly down at her and caressed her cheek. "I need you to cum for me Sophie, okay? Can you do that for me?"

She simply nodded her head up and down, mouth agape as an orgasm finally started to get near. Her breasts jiggled as her hands worked herself. She finally started to let out a blood curdling scream as the pleasure wave coursed through her body. She kept her hands working just long enough to fully cum, her whole body jittering and shaking before collapsing to the floor.

The older man helped her up and got her resting on the couch before scooping up her tired body and carrying her upstairs. "You don't have to..." She muttered, before he shushed her softly. He laid her in the bed and crawled in next to her, pulling the blanket over both of them. "Let's talk more in the morning, alright? I'm not going anywhere." He smiled at her, their faces inches apart. She smiled back before turning to face away from him and pressing her back against his chest. He wrapped his strong arms around her, and she let out a contented sigh.

"Goodnight, Mister James," she muttered under her breath. "Goodnight, Sophie," he whispered back before closing his eyes.

12