Mr. Jones, the Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doesn't matter," I said. "Does Mr. Jones let you disobey, even if it's for just a moment?"

Dad looked at the ground, chastened. "No, sir."

"I'll let you off easy, this time," I said. "All you have to do... is drink my piss."

He looked surprised, then resigned. He nodded, and bent down to take my soft cock in his mouth again.

It was hard to start the stream, even though I definitely had to go. Dad wasn't sucking, but the idle stimulation of his lips around my dick were enough to make me a bit piss-shy. I think he knew what he was in for, though, because he showed no sign of impatience after one minute, then two. Finally, I felt my piss trickle, then rocket into his mouth.

He swallowed it down as expertly as he had done with my cum, but I was more impressed this time; gulp after gulp of hot piss under the hot sun, and he drank it down like a champ. I even felt my cock begin to stiffen again when I finished. He flicked his tongue on the underside as he pulled off.

"Would you like another round, sir?"

"No," I said, though I probably could have given him another load. I would have all week for that.

Pace yourself.

"That'll be all. Put that thong on and get back to work," I said.

He did as he was told.


12