Mr. Moonglade's Day at the Farm

Story Info
Mr. Moonglade visits the family farm of a student.
1.6k words
4.13
10.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(All Characters in this work of fiction are over 18 years old)

You pull up to the farm. Excited about your gift for the Baker family.

Jumping out you grab the gift before looking around. You realize looking around that there aren't any of their vehicles. Going up to the house, you knock, hoping you didn't choose a bad time. After a few minutes you realize no one is there and you write a quick note to put on the gift, leaving it safely on their front porch. Its a really hot day, you wonder if the family decided to take a day off and go for a dip.

You head back to your vehicle, a little disappointed. Lost in thought you are startled when you hear singing coming from the barn. Curious, you go peak into the barn. Amelia is there, seemingly cleaning the barn methodically looking around you see she's cleaned and replaced the straw in most of the barn by now, just working on the last stall near the door towards the back.

Amelia is wearing headphones over her ears, her ponytail bobbing as she sings and dances while doing her work. Paying a bit more attention to her, you see she's dressed in a way you've never seen her before. She is wearing a pair of overalls, but clearly meant for summer as they are short shorts. Her breasts barely are covered completely, large and perky, pushing against the fabric in a surprisingly sexy fashion. The overalls hang loosely over the rest of her torso, her large breasts holding them in place. Her waist and ass nicely filling the shorts. As she bends over to scoop the last of the clean straw with her pitchfork, you notice how closely her shorts fit. Barely concealing her lady parts. You can clearly see she is not wearing anything underneath those overalls at all. Strands of her hair fall in small waves around her face as her body is covered in a sheen of sweat that makes her appear incredibly enticing, as if she wasn't already holding your attention as your cock twitched watching her work for a few moments.

Clearing your throat you go to step into the barn and make yourself known, not wanting to be creepy. Before you can however Amelia throws down the pitchfork, and reaches for the hose. Hanging her headphones out of the way, she begins to soak herself down to cool off. Your breath catches as you watch the water run down her body. She unclips her overalls and lets them fall, letting the cool water hit her breasts as she sighs delightfully. You watch as her nipples harden. She bites her lip and begins to play with her breasts in the water some. Enjoying herself privately, at least so she thinks.

Mesmerized you freeze and watch her. Your cock uncomfortably hard and throbbing. You reach down instinctively to get more comfortable, finding yourself unconsciously rubbing yourself through your shorts as you watch the sexy spectacle you've stumbled upon.

Using some soap, Amelia quickly washes her hands and parts of her body, then plunges a hand down her shorts and begins to run herself, moaning as makes contact with her clit. Almost frantically she rubs herself, clearly eager for release. Whimpering and moaning, one hand assaulting her clit while the other hung the hose on the nearby fence so as the water continues to fall onto her, and then aggressively begins to caress her enormous, enticing breasts.

Freeing your cock, you make sure she can't see you as you feel helpless to watch, stroking your cock expertly as you watch Amelia's intense session of pleasuring herself. She doesn't seem to have a care around her, her body moving as though she's starved of her release.

Her frustrated moans continue as she seems more frantic. In a display of her flexibility, Amelia lifts on of her legs to rest on the side of the corral, sliding the hand she had been using to caress her breasts down to push the fabric of her overalls to the side. You see your suspicions confirmed as her bare, wet pussy is exposed before her fingers eagerly plunge within her tight depths. Her frantic pace never stopping as your strokes on your own throbbing cock quicken.

You both continue your self pleasure for a few moments. You are loss in the wanton sight of Amelia, her blissfully unaware of her audience. Suddenly, a cat jumps out from somewhere within the corral, startling a chicken within you didn't even notice was there. The animals run by, knocking Amelia off balance as she curses loudly and begins to fall.

Time seems to stop as you see Amelia falling towards the discarded pitchfork. Without a thought you burst through the door, catching her just before she makes contact with the pitchfork.

"Oh! Mr. Moonglade!?" Amelia exclaims, clearly surprised as she quickly draws her coveralls back up to cover her breasts and turns tomato red. Her eyes dart to your now partially erect cock still free, as you try to discreetly hide it away, clearly unsuccessful.

You pull her up to you, possibly too close to you, as you stammer out why you are here and bring her attention to the pitchfork. Recognition dons her features as she realizes the fate you saved her from, and she pulls away, picking up the pitchfork and turning off the hose.

"Thank you for that, I could have gotten really hurt " Amelia says quietly, looking at you thoughtfully. You nod, and she gets a shy grin. "exactly how long were you here before you caught me?" she asks, clearly feigning innocence.

Its your turn to blush as you stammer out some excuse that sounds poor even to you. Amelia laughs, and then looks at you with a sudden intensity, licking her lips.

"Since you're here Mr. Moonglade, can you help me with something?" she asks, dropping her coveralls and stepping towards you. She no longer looks innocent. Now, Amelia looks sexy and confident, determined even.

Smiling, you feign innocence now, although you cant help your eyes dropping to her gorgeous rack. "and what would that be Amelia?" you ask.

Without a hesitation, she plunges her hand back to her clit and begins to rub, moaning softly and seductively. Her other hand expertly freeing your cock as she pulls you toward the sun, a patch of clean straw there. Not giving you an opportunity to respond, she drops to her knees and eagerly licks your twitching cock, soaking it down as she strokes you, still pleasuring herself.

"Mmm, I'm sure I can help" you mutter, entranced in the view of her looking up at you, her eyes lustful, as she licks your cock and rubs her clit. Her tongue darts to the precum clearly adorning the top of your throbbing cock, eagerly licking it up and moaning her delight before pulling your cock through her lips into the wet hot suction of her mouth. Surprised, a sound of pleasure escapes you as she begins to expertly suck your cock, her moans vibrating against you as she continues her assault on her clit all the while.

You take in the sensations and the scene for a few moments, gently grabbing her ponytail and encouraging her to take your cock deeper. Your head falling back as you enjoy the sensation of her assault on your cock. Quickly though you find yourself losing control. You aren't done with her though, so you pull away. Lifting her from her position and flipping her around, pushing her back into the straw, you pull the overalls to the side and begin to lick her clit, shoving a finger deep inside her as you do. You assault her now, relishing the taste of her as she orgasms easily for you, her moans loud and wanton. You don't stop, pleasuring her until she begs you to stop for a moment, her breathing ragged and her lust raw in her voice.

Giving her a moment, you expertly remove her overalls, revealing her voluptuous, sexy, and strong body laid out before you. You admire her a moment and then position yourself above her, your cock hard and twitching as you fight to not just slam your cock roughly inside her. You look at her for approval, and she eagerly nods and moves her hips towards you. That's all the yes you need as you take her hips and push your huge cock into her tight shaft, struggling to push through her tightness with your girth as she clamps down on your cock, loud gasps of pleasure escaping her lips. After what feels like forever, you manage to bury your cock deep inside her, her spasms driving you to the brink of insanity. Slowly, you begin to move.

Amelia doesn't want slow though, and with surprising agility she sits up to you, wrapping her arms around you as she begins to move herself quickly on your cock, tightening more. She kisses you as she presses your hand to one of her breasts, the other of your hands wrapping around her to support her as you meet her in intensity with your thrusts. Her pussy clamps down, impossibly tight as she hits another orgasm, her juices flowing down your cock and soaking you.

Holding her against you, you stand forcing her to wrap her legs around you, never slowing as you pin her to the side of the barn with your body and slam your cock hard and fast into her tight depths. One hand viciously massaging her breasts as the other grips her hips for leverage. She screams out in pleasure, as you feel her clamp again around you, making you lose any semblance of control and fuck her wildly. She pours out her orgasm and you release with a loud "Yes, Amelia, I'm gonna cum."

You two collapse, her still sheathing your member, aftershocks plaguing you both as she relaxes atop of you, kissing you softly on the neck and moaning softly. "Thank you Mr.Moonglade" she says, softly. Her voice clearly showing she's satisfied a sated..