Grandpa Moves In

Story Info
Mother/daughter make old man feel good.
2.4k words
4.44
30.1k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Dad. Time for your shower," Kim said.

"Don't you think that's going to be a little awkward?" Steven asked his daughter.

"Of course, it is, but it can't be helped. It's been two days since you came home from the hospital and you stink, to put it bluntly."

Kim helped her father off with his shirt and pants. He was already barefoot. Then it was time for his underwear. Secretly, she always wondered what her father's cock looked like. Fron the noises she'd heard her mother make (God rest her soul) from their bedroom growing up, she assumed it was pretty nice. Or if it was small, he could have been gifted in other ways. She grabbed the sides and yanked them off quick, like a band-aid. It was long and thick. Even soft it was bigger than her ex-husband's. His balls were a bit saggy, and the white hair covering them would have to go. She was impressed, but couldn't show it. What kind of daughter gets off on her father's cock, no matter how big it is? They had to hurry because her 18-year-old daughter, Amber would be home soon.

"Come on, Dad, Amber will be home soon. We have to hurry."

"Well, my balls are literally in your hands. Wash away, daughter," Steven said.

Kim grabbed her father's balls and gave them a squeeze, "Don't be crude," she said.

Steven let out a gasp.

Kim proceeded to wash her father. Starting with his hair, or what was left of it, then his body.She got in his armpits really well, they stank, and up and down his legs. Then she had him bend over and made sure to get his ass really good. She even slipped the washcloth inside as far as it would go.

Steven felt his daughter's hands all over his body, but tried to keep calm. His wife had been gone a couple of years, but when he had the stroke, it was decided he'd move in with Kim and Amber. So, having a woman touch him was a sensation he hadn't felt in a while. Basically, he was trying not to pop a boner in front of his daughter. He was curious how she'd react if he did though.

Well, we're down to the last member of the body, Kim thought. Let's see how it grows, er goes.

Practically as soon as she started washing her father's cock, it got hard. Holy shit her father was hung.

"Jesus, Dad. Seriously?" Kim asked her father, gripping his cock and giving it a couple strokes.

"What? I couldn't help how big of a cock I'd get. Just like you couldn't help inheriting your mother's big boobs," Steven said, looking at his daughter's big, braless boobs, clearly visible through her wet shirt.

"Hey! Eye's up here," she told her father. "This is a one-time thing. Don't expect a hand job every time I bath you," Kim said, looking her father in the eyes while she stroked his cock.

The soap made her hand glide along Steven's cock like satin. Slow strokes, while she tickled and played with his balls. She used her fingers in a twisting motion on the head, like she was uncapping a bottle of soda. He really seemed to like that. Then she'd stroke the shaft and do a twist on the head when she got there. He was close, she could feel it.

He was close, he could feel it. Kim used her thumbs to rub the front and back of the head. In no time Steven blew his load. Cum shot out of his cock like never before. He dearly loved his wife (God rest her soul) but this was the best and biggest orgasm he'd ever had. And by his own daughter, no less.

"Oh, sweet mercy. Thank you, Kimmy," her father said, referring to her childhood name.

"Damn, Dad. How long have you been saving that up for?" And don't call me Kimmy," she said. "That's disturbing. And not a word to Amber."

"Sorry Kimmy- I mean Kim, but fuck you're good at that."

"Thank you, Dad?" Okay, get dressed. Amber will be home soon."

Amber, who had been watching the whole time, ran for her room. Holy shit. Mom just gave grandpa a hand job. His cock was huge.

The next day Kim got called into work. She was a doctor.

"Amber, Dad? Come in here please."

"Yeah, Mom?" Amber asked.

"Yes, Kim?" Steven said.

"I just got called into work, so Amber, you're going to have to wash grandpa," Kim said.

"Hey, wait a minute now," Steven protested. Unsurprisingly, Kim had given her father a hand job every time she bathed him. It had become a regular thing. But that's all she'd ever do. No oral and certainly no fucking. And a couple times she let him play with and suck on her big tits. Her nipples were big and he really liked flicking them with his tongue.

"Mom, do I have too? Can't it just wait?" Amber asked with what she hopped was unenthusiasm. She couldn't wait to see her grandpa's cock up close and personal.

"No, it can't. I'll be gone twelve hours. Dad just put your bathing suit on and Amber just wash around that part," Kim instructed.

"Fine, whatever," Amber said.

"Whatever you wish, Kim," Steven said.

An hour later, Amber called her grandfather to the bathroom. "Okay, let's get this done."

He walked in only wearing his bathing suit.

Amber washed her grandpa, making sure to touch his cock through his suit every chance she got. Pretending it was an accident.

Steven's cock was semi hard from his granddaughter's touch.

"Well, I guess that does it," Steven said when he was all washed.

"Not quite," Amber said, yanking down his suit.

Man, the girls in this family were rough. He liked that. "But your mother said..."

"Fuck that shit. I'm not letting your cock and butt go unwashed." Amber then washed her grandfather's butt, balls and cock.

Not surprising to either of them, he got rock hard.

"Now, let's see how you taste," Amber said, and engulphed his cock in one swallow.

Oh, my God, sweety," Steven said.

Amber sucked, licked and stroked her grandpa's cock like there was no tomorrow. She felt his balls tighten up a couple times and backed off. If this was the only blow job, she'd ever give him, she wanted him to remember it forever. Finally, she pulled out so just the tip was inside her mouth and her tongue went to town on the head of his cock. Soon he grunted and started shooting.

Steven felt himself lose control when Amber ran her tongue over his cock head. He pumped his goo inside his granddaughter's mouth and felt her swallowing his load. This was the best blow job he'd ever gotten. Both his best sexual experiences, short of fucking, had been from his daughter and granddaughter. There was something about that.

Amber swallowed all of her granddaddies cum. When he was done shooting, she licked the head. Then gave it a kiss and said, "Not a word to mom."

A week later Kim called her father into the bathroom. "Okay, it's time to do something about those hairy balls," she said. "Not sure if you're aware of something called manscaping, but it's like cutting the grass, only for your balls and pubic hair."

"And this is important why?" Steven asked.

"It's just cleaner and healthier for you," Kim said. Okay, she stretched it with the healthier part, but it did look better when everything was clean down there. She couldn't remember the last guy she fucked who had any hair.

She started with the electric clippers and then moved onto the razor. Before he knew it, Steven was as bald as the day he was born down there. "We'll incorporate this into your bath time every once in a while," Kim said, rubbing eatable oil on his balls and cock. He got hard again.

Steven felt himself getting hard. Man, his daughter had soft, smooth hands.

Suddenly, he felt a tongue licking his balls. "How does that feel, Dad?" Kim asked her father, while she stroked his cock and licked and sucked his fresh hairless balls. She soon swallowed both his balls in her mouth, licked them with her tongue, while stroking his cock. Then she was licking and kissing his cock. Soon, she put it in her mouth and sucked. She sucked so hard he almost came right then. But she backed off and teased him some more. At some point she started humming and running her tongue under the head of his cock. That was all it took. He exploded inside his daughter's mouth. Just like Amber, Kim swallowed it all. "Remember, not a word to Amber."

Two weeks later. Steven was able to bath on his own, and neither Amber or Kim had done anything sexual with him. They dressed provacotively, though. Neither wearing a bra. Their hard nipples poking out of their shirts. Short skirts or tight jeans, leggings and spandex. Steven liked spandex.

The Saturday before Halloween Kim and Amber were getting ready to go to a Halloween party. They hadn't been able to go out or really do anything since Steven had moved in. They both loved him, but they were young women and wanted, needed to be around people their own age, or at least younger than a 70-year-old.

Kim dressed as a witch and Amber as a French maid. Their big boobs were spilling out and neither one was wearing panties. Yes, it was that kind of party.

"Okay, dad we're leaving!" Kim called.

"What? No kiss before you leave? What if I never see you again?"

"Oh, for Pete's sake," Kim said.

"Jesus. Come on, Mom. We're gonna be late," Amber protested.

"Come on. We'll give him a quick peck on the cheek and then leave. That should satisfy the old coot."

"I think seeing down our shirts will satisfy him more," Amber mumbled.

"Bye, dad," Kim said, bending down and kissing Steven's cheek.

Bye, grandpa," Amber said, kissing his other cheek.

"Whoa! What the hell are you wearing?" Steven asked, looking at the two women.

"We're going to a Halloween party," Kim said.

"These are our costumes," Amber added.

"Are you going as hookers?" Steven asked.

"No, dad. I'm a witch, obviously, Kim explained.

"And I'm a French maid," Amber said.

"Neither one of you is leaving this house, dressed like a couple of sluts," Steven said.

"Dad, we're not sluts. And yes, we're leaving," Kim said.

"Don't you defy me, young lady. I'm still your father. I'll bend you over and spank that bottom of yours like I did when you were little."

"I'd like try see you try. Come on Amber."

Before they knew it, both Amber and Kim were bent over the arm of the couch held there and spanked by a surprisingly strong Steven.

"Dad, what the Hell?" Kim said.

"Grandpa, no!" Amber said.

"Still defiant? Well how about now?" Steven said, pulling down the skirts of both Amber and Kim.

"No panties on either of you?" Steven said, enjoying the view of the naked buttes of his daughter and granddaughter.

Both women liked being spanked. It was a big turn on for them. Obviously, they couldn't let him know.

"Dad," Kim half moaned have grunted, "Stop."

"Please, grandpa. It's starting to hurt," Amber said in her pouty voice.

Suddenly, both women felt a finger run along their pussy lips. Then it slipped inside. Each woman moaned.

"Dad!" Kim scolded.

"Grandpa!" Amber yelped.

"Just as I suspected. Two sluts. You both get turned on by spanking. I'll bet your nipples are hard too, aren't they?" Everyone knew they were so Kim and Amber remained silent.

Suddenly, Kim felt a tongue on her pussy. She couldn't believe it. Her father was licking her pussy. And doing a great of it too.

"Well Kim? How does your old man's tongue feel on your cunt?"

"Dad, this is highly inappropriate. I think we should... oh my God!" Kim said when Steven started sucking on her clit. Soon he brought her to a shuddering orgasm.

"Now it's your turn," Steven said to Amber, giving her ass a gentle bite.

Amber felt her grandpa's tongue on her pussy lips. He was really good. No wonder her mom came so soon. Then she felt something else.

"Grandpa, no. Not my butthole!"

Steven didn't stop. Instead, he slipped two fingers inside his granddaughters' pussy and made a come here motion with them, while he continued to lick her asshole. Soon she was bucking and screaming and coming. When she calmed down from her orgasm, she actually said thank you. Both women then undressed.

"Your turn," Kim said. Before he knew it, Steven's clothes were ripped from his body. Amber sucked his balls, while Kim sucked her father's cock. They switched and took turns trying to make him come first.

"Let's see how you like it," Amber said, and gave a rim job to her grandfather. Just before he came, Kim pulled his cock out of her mouth and sprayed his seed all over her and amber's tits. They licked his cum off each other.

Kim then climbed on her father's still hard cock, while Amber rode his face. He gave Amber two orgasms before shooting his load inside his own daughter.

Kim never had a cock as big as Steven's inside her before. It went deeper and filled her up more than any cock ever had. She held off her orgasm as long as she could, but when he exploded inside her, that triggered her own and she drenched his cock in her juices. Of course, her slutty littler daughter was there to lick it all up.

Amber took her grandpa's cock in her mouth after her mother got off it, so she could taste their combined juices. Then she spun around and plopped down on his stiffy. She rode his cock like she was breaking in a new horse. He gave her two orgasms before he finally shot his wad up in her tight cunt.

Mother and daughter ate each other out. Cleaning out Steven's cum from their twats. Then they let Steven suck on their big boobies, areolas and nipples. Somehow, he got hard again, so they let him jack off on their tits.

'That must be every guy's fantasy', Kim thought. Every guy she'd ever dated, including her ex-husband, did that.

The three all went into Kims room and slept like the dead. Their naked bodies pressed against each other. 'Family really is the best thing in life', thought Steven.