All Comments on 'Mr. Nice Guy vs. The Mall Rat'

by EsotericNiceGuy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MalstimeMalstimeabout 12 years ago

I have to say this story got me so wet and turned on that I had to leave the meeting I was in and well... I am sure you get the pic!!! Thank you for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Mr. Nice guy?

More like Mr. Douche Bag

He engineers a situation where he knowingly sleeps with some guys GF, then instead of being her boyfriend, he strings her along into a sex friend and constantly takes advantage of her feelings for him for sex, presumably years into the future, while sleeping with other girls and cheating on them.

And he's called, Mr. Nice Guy. Damn.

EsotericNiceGuyEsotericNiceGuyalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Mr Nice Guy

Yup. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very good, but...

Pity about the grammar and the spell-check: "their" should be "there"; "clothes" should be "clothes" etc, etc. It's still a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mr. Nice Guy?

Don't know if you meant it or not but he came off more as a sociopath than anything.

EsotericNiceGuyEsotericNiceGuyover 5 years agoAuthor
Yes!

Not allot of people got that. Mostly people who emailed. Between some later parts he kills someone, but you have to read between the lines to notice. It would have been more apparent had I kept writing, and the Shyla character had time to question where her father went. I wrote about him having spent the day digging and having had blood on his hands. This was meant as a character relatively incapeable of empathy. He feels guilt, but mostly because he feels he should. It’s foreign.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mr Nice Guy?

Consider if you will, the reddit definition of a 'nice guy'; all this guy needs is a fedora and a neckbeard, otherwise all the rest of the shit-eating, manipulative, creepy douchebaggery of the definitive shitbag 'nice guy' is here. Jason made my skin crawl, and my foot twitch with the need to shove it up his ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous