Mr Panda

Story Info
Just a little fantasy inspired by some recent events.
2.2k words
4.44
2.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time that I saw Mr Panda he seemed huge to me. My dad bought him for me at the state fair when I was in the second grade and he was probably a foot taller than I was at the time. I named him Mr Panda because he was a huge plush toy panda bear and Mr Panda just seemed to be a fitting name for him. Unlike my dad who moved away not too long after getting Mr Panda for me, Mr Panda was a constant companion while I was growing up.

I would often pretend that we were having picnics together or cuddle with him on days that I was feeling sad or when the weather was storming outside. As I grew older I think maybe I might have been a little neglectful of Mr Panda, often leaving him alone while I went out with friends, but Mr Panda was always watchful over me while I slept, and even though he was only just a toy panda bear, I always felt safe with him watching over me. He was not just my protector, but he was a companion when I was lonely.

I was thrilled when my mom dropped by my apartment carrying with her Mr Panda. He was no longer taller than me, I am roughly a foot taller than him now, but he was still a bit awkward for my mom to carry. I had been living in my new apartment for a few weeks and it was definitely an adjustment having a place that was all my own after living with my family my entire life. It was a relief not to have to clean up after other people or worry about coming home late or doing anything that I wanted to do without worrying about someone interfering. As great as it was to be on my own, I had a sense of loneliness too. I was overjoyed to be reunited with Mr Panda.

I talked to my mom for about an hour before she left. My apartment is only a studio, but its in midtown which I really like. Its not much but its enough for my needs and its close to everything that I like being close to. After a bit of effort I finally have it comfortably furnished. For a studio its actually very roomy. I had no problem fitting a queen sized bed, small couch, a small computer desk, and a recliner. Everything fits together perfectly. I don't have a dining room table or anything but that seems alright since the kitchen has a breakfast bar and I got some stools to sit at in case I had anyone over for dinner.

The recliner seemed like to perfect place for Mr Panda to sit. From there he could watch over me as I slept. It was nice to be with him again. He took the edge off of the loneliness that I felt after moving out on my own. I felt bad for not taking him with me when I first moved out. I know that it seems kind of silly but a part of felt like I abandoned him.

After putting him in the recliner I apologized to him for leaving him with my family. I assured him that nothing like that would ever happen again. He sat there silently looking up at me. He didn't say a word, he couldn't say a word, but he didn't have to. I could feel his doubt in me. I had let him down and he had no reason to believe that I wouldn't abandon him again. I didn't know how I could possibly make things up to him. I know that it seems silly. He is a toy panda bear, but he has always been much more than that to me. He has been a friend which is a big thing for someone as socially awkward as I am, and he is a good memory of my dad. My dad moved away when I was young and I really never got to spend much time with him. The day that my dad got me Mr Panda was one of the few happy memories I have of my dad.

I suppose thinking of my dad made me think beyond picnics and tea parties with Mr Panda. He has just arrived at my apartment. Its bad enough that I had left him behind when I moved, but I didn't want him to feel unappreciated in his new home. I imagined that Mr Panda had probably grown past children's tea parties and picnics. The last thing I wanted to do was treat Mr Panda as though he was child's plaything.

I went to the kitchen imagining that I would pour Mr Panda a drink. I looked back at him and asked him what I could pour for him. He just looked at me silently but I somehow knew. He wanted whisky on the rocks. I didn't really have any whiskey but I had ice tea. I took a few ice cubes and put them in a tumbler. I poured him a shot of my imaginary whiskey and took it too him. Somehow while I was in the kitchen Mr Panda managed to find a box of imaginary Gran Habano's. I wasn't too excited to have Mr Panda smoke a cigar in my new apartment but I wasn't comfortable telling him not to. I found myself anxious to make him happy now that he was back with me sharing my apartment. I guess it was really our apartment.

I quickly went back to the kitchen and brought back a lighter. Mr Panda had already clipped the end and placed the cigar in his mouth. As I lit his imaginary cigar, Mr Panda drew in some quick puffs from the cigar before blowing a plume towards me. I guess I deserved that for leaving him behind. I have to admit I felt awkward in that instant. Imagining I was serving my toy panda bear whiskey and lighting his cigar feeling foolish as I stood there hoping for the slightest sign of his approval.

I felt embarrassed as I stood there in front of him. He was silent as he looked at me but I somehow knew what he wanted. It was odd and he never wanted anything like this from me before but I wanted him to forgive me and for some reason, I desperately wanted his approval. I quickly looked at the playlist on my phone and put on some music that he would like. I felt ridiculous but I knew it was what Mr Panda wanted, so I started dancing for him. I had never danced for anyone before and it was horribly embarrassing. Mr Panda sat there silently, watching me while he was sipping his whiskey and taking an occasional puff from his cigar.

I knew what was coming before it happened. Mr Panda didn't have to say a word. I knew what he wanted. I was surprised after all these years. I was surprised that this was what he wanted, but I think that I was more surprised that I wanted this too. As I danced there for his enjoyment, basking in his gaze, I pulled my t shirt off over my head, dropping it to the floor. I slid the straps of my bra down over my shoulders before unfastening it, letting it drop down on top of my t shirt. Mr Panda didn't change his expression even slightly as I rolled my hips and slid my hands over my body, pushing my breasts upwards, caressing them as I danced for him.

My dancing continued and I was still hoping for his approval as I slid my pants down and stepped out of them. I don't know what this is with Mr Panda. I wasn't sure what my relationship with him was becoming. I just knew that I liked him looking at me. It gave me an odd thrill for him to see me like this. His eyes fixed on my nude body as I danced for him. I wanted him to want me. I wanted to please him as ridiculous as it sounds for a woman to want to please a toy panda bear, but in that moment, I wanted to be his.

Eventually the playlist ended and started to repeat. I was tired and growing sleepy. Mr Panda had put out his cigar and finished his drink. I offered him another, he silently declined. I normally sleep in a t shirt and shorts, but I new that wasn't what Mr Panda wanted. It was an odd feeling for me to sleep nude, but I suspected it was a feeling that I was going to get used to. I kissed Mr Panda goodnight before getting in bed and drifting off to sleep.

I don't think I was asleep for very long when I awoke, startled. I looked over at Mr Panda, but he wasn't in the recliner. I was momentarily shocked to feel him pressed up against me as I lay on my side. His arms wrapped around me tightly pulling my body into his. His arms were not as I remembered them. They were strangely muscular and I could feel them flex as he pulled me into him. His paw reach up and cupped my breast tightly, hurting a little as he squeezed it. I felt his mouth on my neck, never realizing before tonight how warm his breath was as I felt it against my skin.

Mr Panda wasn't gentle as I felt his paws explore my body. I wasn't sure I was ready for what I knew was coming. I knew it wouldn't matter. I was scared and excited as I felt Mr Panda press into me from behind. I was wet and my heart was racing with anticipation. I had never seen Mr Panda's cock before. I didn't even know he had a cock. Now I was afraid of what to expect, knowing that it was going to be inside me. I didn't know what shape or size it was but it was going to be inside me and I was helpless to stop it.

I was actually grateful as Mr Panda entered me. My body trembled from the sensation but he entered me slowly. His cock felt amazing and very warm as he slowly entered me, stretching me gently over his cock. Then suddenly the gentleness was gone as he rolled over on top of me laying on my back before settling between my legs. I pushed my hips upward as he pushed himself up before grabbing my hips. With that he began to thrust his cock deep into me.

The feeling of Mr Panda's cock thrusting rapidly inside me was doing things to me that I couldn't imagine. My body was on fire and the sensation was over riding my mind as though it was melting away. All I knew was that Mr Panda was no longer my toy. I was his. I was excited and ashamed and I wanted to fight him and I wanted him to take me and use me like this and I just didn't know. My mind was floating away as waves of ecstasy began to rock my body and I could not hold back loud sighs.

Mr Panda reach out and grabbed my hair as I felt his cock start to pulse inside of me as he pushed in and out of me hard and fast. As my own orgasm was convulsing through me Mr Panda yanked my head back hard as he grasped my breast once more in his paw. I was full of warm fluid that was pulsing deep into my womb before seeping out of me. Mr Panda's thrusts slowed as he filled me with his semon

My body was spent, and my mind was completely numb. My life long companion had just forced his cock into me and yet I wanted more. I was surprised at myself as I imagined myself belonging to Mr Panda.

Finally Mr Panda rolled back on his side, holding me in his arms. As I drifted back to sleep I couldn't help thinking that things were going to change. They had to change. How could they not change. Mr Panda had just taken me in a way I never imagined he could and now I was his. I wanted to be his no matter what that meant. I would be his plaything. I would be his pet. I would be his whore if he wanted it. I didn't know what he wanted. All I knew while I was drifting back to sleep was that I wanted to be his.

As morning came my alarm clock went off telling me that it was time to wake up and get ready to start my day. My body was sore and my mind was in a daze. I reached behind me only to find that I was in bed alone. I looked over at the recliner. There I saw Mr Panda gazing protectively as he watched me wake up. As he gazed at me, I knew I now belonged to him.