Mr Panda: Punishment

Story Info
A continuation of an odd fantasy.
1.1k words
4.38
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There have been a lot of surprises since my mom brought Mr Panda over to my apartment to live with me. I was looking forward to my finally being independent when I moved in, but I really like having Mr Panda with me to watch over me. Since I decided that I would belong to him, I guess I gave up pretty quickly on the independence that I thought I wanted. Some of his rules are kind of fun and give me a kind of emotional thrill, like not being allowed to wear clothes when I am at home. There are other rules like having a curfew and keeping the apartment immaculately clean that are sometimes difficult for me.

I knew Mr Panda was upset with me when I came home late. It was pretty close to midnight when I got home. I was pretty tired, so I got undressed and went right to sleep. I didn't offer to fix Mr Panda a drink or anything so I know it was my fault that he was angry with me. I suppose part of me still thinks of him as my toy panda bear. I guess I forgot I am his toy now. Not long after I fell asleep, I felt his paws grab my hair and pull my head towards him. The forcefulness of his paws directing my head caused me to gasp which was immediately silenced by his cock sliding into my mouth. I struggled to breath as I felt his cock pushing into the back of my mouth causing me to gag.

My head felt like Mr Panda had me locked in an inescapable vice as he continued to drive his cock deep into my mouth. I felt my stomach tightening as I struggled not to choke, desperate to breath. Tears were streaming down my face. It was humiliating and physically uncomfortable but something inside of me wanted this. I felt like there was some dark hidden side of me that needed to be degraded this way. Then I was suddenly afraid. What would happen when Mr Panda ejaculated in my mouth.

Suddenly without warning, just as I was fearing whether or not I could take Mr Panda's cum down my throat, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. I only caught a glimpse of his bright red cock for an instant before he forced me face down on my bed. He grasped my hips hard with his paws as he yanked hard, raising my ass towards him.

I felt his cock, still moist from being in my mouth suddenly pushing against my anus. My sphincter painfully resisted Mr Panda's cock from entering me though I was trying desperately to allow him inside me. Terrible pain was burning through me as My Panda's cock forced its way through my ass and deep inside of me before my anus finally relaxed around his cock. The pain subsided into a dull ache as Mr Panda began to push rhythmically deep into my ass. If I wasn't sure before, I knew now that Mr Panda was punishing me. The only thing more surprising than being punished like this was how much I knew in that hidden part of my psyche wanted this.

The rhythm of Mr Panda's cock grew with both speed and intensity as he grasped my hair in his paw, pulling my head back hard, forcing my back to arch back towards him. I could feel his cock start to throb inside of my ass and I knew this would be over soon. I knew that soon his cum would soon fill my gut as he drove his cock painfully into my ass. I was anticipating his ejaculating into my ass when suddenly he pulled out of me.

I was reluctant to open my mouth as he yanked my head back towards his cock. His cock that had just been deep inside of my ass. I knew there was no sense in resisting. I belonged to Mr Panda. I had given myself to him willingly and I wanted to be his, even now. Obediently I opened my mouth. Without hesitation Mr Panda shoved his cock back into my mouth. His cock tasted bitter but the bitterness was soon replaced by the salty taste of his semen as it filled my mouth. I swallowed desperately, trying not to choke. I couldn't breath, but I knew soon the last of his semen would be in my stomach. Perhaps just to make sure I knew I was being punished or maybe he just felt I needed the humiliation, Mr Panda wiped his cock off on my face.

A lot of thoughts were running threw my mind as I drifted off to sleep. I wasn't sure what to think about this. I wasn't sure what to think about what Mr Panda had just done to me. I wasn't sure what to think about myself. Should I have allowed this? Should I keep allowing this? I could regain my independence any time I wanted to. As I drifted off to sleep I knew a terrible thing about myself. I didn't want my independence back. I wanted to belong to Mr Panda. And I craved this in some way that could never make sense.

Morning came only a few hours later and I awoke as the light came through my windows. As I looked over at the recliner, I saw Mr Panda sitting there watching over me. He had an odd look of satisfaction on his face. He knew that he now owned me and I knew my punishment wasn't over yet.

Mr Panda didn't say anything, but he didn't have to. I knew I was on restriction for the weekend. I wasn't allowed to leave the apartment for the entire weekend. When I wasn't cleaning or doing homework for my college classes, Mr Panda wanted me to stand in the corner facing the wall. And there I stood, feeling bare and vulnerable. Feeling Mr Panda's gaze as I stood in the corner, naked and humiliated.

As evening came the first day of my punishment I felt a sense of relief when Mr Panda allowed me to finally take a shower. The warm water felt good against my body as it washed away the soreness, and I suppose a kind of dirtiness I had never felt before.

As I stepped out of the bathroom I felt a mix of refreshed and yet physically exhausted. I wasn't sure how I felt about not leaving my apartment for the entire day. My apartment was clean and I got quite a lot of reading done for school. It is amazing though how exhausting being made to stand in a corner can be. When I was given permission to go to bed it was definitely a relief.

I gave Mr Panda a hug before bed and guided him to my bed. His embrace was soft and warm. I was where I needed to be. In the arms of my toy stuffed panda bear, only now, I was his. I was Mr Panda's toy. I was his to use.