Mr. Robertson's Favorite Toy Ch. 01

Story Info
The Beginning of my love triangle with my lover and his dad.
4.7k words
4.76
11.4k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Tom, but you can call me Susan, Emily or whatever other role I get to play. I am 19 and always had a pale petite feminine body. I barely have any body hair on me and can't even grow a beard. My dick is pathetically tiny but nevertheless gets hard very easily. I wear my brunette hair at shoulder length which further underlines my girly appearance. I kind of like it that way and although teenage years were awkward I managed to pull through thanks to my best friend Steve which I knew since childhood.

I knew I was gay pretty early on and kind of had a feeling that Steve was too but it took us all the way until we finished high school that our platonic friendship grew into something more. We talked about everything so naturally we also talked about what aroused us and it led to jerking off together, then touching and finally Steve had to admit that he was gay too and our friendship was now even deeper than ever before. Steve is a muscular athletic guy with brown hair, tanned skin and a perfect huge uncut dick. He has a hairy chest and overall looks like a perfect alpha-male but inside he wants to be a sissy dominated by his partner. I kind of feel the same as Steve and also want to be a sissy sub but I don't want to lose Steve so I play along being the top part of our relationship.

I find it difficult to find other gay relationships being rather introverted and still living with my parents. I also truly love Steve and therefore I am thinking that having this kind of sex is better than no sex at all. I didn't come out to my parents yet and I regularily sleep over at Steve's house so we can live out our love.

Steve lives with his divorced father Mr. Joseph Robertson since he too can't afford an apartment of his own while being in college. Mr. Robertson is 45, dark haired, hard working and slightly overweight. He has a balding spot on his head, a hairy chest, and an average length but rather girthy uncut dick. I know this because in summer we use to hang out naked in the backyard at their pool. Mr. Robertson is quite relaxed and knows that his son is gay. He was always very accepting and very kind to me too. Nevertheless Steve insisted that his father is rather macho and conservative inside. Because of that fear Steve only managed to come out to his dad pretending that he himself was the strong alpha male and I was the little girly sissy in our relationship. That way it was easier for him and his ego and since then I have played along.

In fact I was rather happy that during the coming out of Steve he openly forced me into the role of a sissy in front of his dad. I only wish that this would continue in the bedroom, which so far didn't happen.

For the last few months I have been sleeping over at Steve's family house for most nights. The atmosphere is definitely more relaxed than at my home and we certainly don't hold back on our noise while in Steve's bedroom but not getting my deepest desires fullfilled has left me more anxious and frustrated lately.

This evening is no different as Steve is snoring gently in his sleep. Laying there with a satisfied smile on his face he will surely have a good night's rest. Me not so much. I just couldn't cum while fucking him just minutes before and now I lay here with my throbbing hard-on unable to sleep feeling the growing hole of unfulfilled desires inside. I could jerk off myself but the motion would rock the bed and possibly wake Steve. I don't want that. It is hot, I can't lay here anymore. I have to get out.

I stand up in my white boxerbriefs and sneakersocks and quietly move out into the hallway. Ah good! A breath of fresh air. It is nice and cool and it doesn't smell of sweat and cum which I didn't even notice before getting out here. I decide to get myself a drink so I quietly move down to the kitchen. As I approach it I see light in there. Mr. Robertson is sitting at the table in a brown comfy bathrobe and slippers sipping on a beer. I walk in and get myself noticed.

He looks up smiling warmly.

"Tom, hi! Up so late?"

"Yeah! Couldn't sleep. I just wanted to have a drink, if that's ok?" I point to the sink.

"Sure go ahead! I can't sleep either." he takes another sip of his beer.

"Why is that?" I ask while I fill myself a glass of water. Mr Robertson lets out a deep sigh.

"Well you know how it is. Late at night, you think about things, life, relationships, all kinds of weird things..."

The last bit had a strange ring to it and the sentence hung unfinished in the air. I stand around in front of him sipping my drink, not knowing how to reply to that. Thankfully my hard-on has subsided due to the diversion and now it is only a little buldge filling my boxerbriefs nicely as if my penis is actually bigger than it really is otherwise. Mr. Robertson seems to struggle to come up with something to say as well it seems as I watch his watery blue eyes flicker over his beer can in the dim kitchen light. Finally he opens his mouth again.

"So you like to dress up as a girl?" he asks softly. I feel a blush starting to rise to my face. I clean my throat.

"I - erm - that is what Steve has told you, I asume?!" my voice a little higher than usual. Steve was so ashamed to come out to his father that he couldn't bear telling the whole truth so he said he was the dominant part of our relationship when in reality he is not in the slightest. He thought that his father would easier swallow the news of him being gay that way and since then the topic never came up again. In our room I never got to play the bottom part but in front of his dad we at least pretended it. Again there is a brief pause from Mr Robertson.

"No. actually that is not what he said. He, he just said you would like to be a girl, if I remember correctly." he looks up to me questioningly which causes my blush to fully emerge. I can feel my cheeks glowing.

"Well, yes. That is correct." I say holding his stare.

"That's fine. I am totally fine with that," he adds reassuringly as he sees me blushing. "I was just wondering, since I never actually see you wearing anything girly around here."

'Oh my god!' I think to myself, maybe he suspects that Steve is telling a lie, maybe he knows, maybe he has heard or watched us. The color leaves my face again but I try to remain calm. I don't want to ruin this between Steve and myself, I have to keep the story up.

"I don't have any girl stuff!" I blurt out. "I still live with my parents and they don't know that I would like to - be that way. I am not ready to tell them." I breath in. "But I would really like to dress up. It's just not so easy given my situation." I add. Mr Robertson nods sympathetically.

"I see." he mumbles taking another sip of his beer. "Well if you want to try it out here around our house feel free to do so. No need to worry here about anything."

"Th...thanks Mr. Robertson. If - if I can get some girl clothes secretly I will do that in the future." I smile and thoughts run through my head how I will tell Steve about this conversation and maybe he is willing to upgrade our coverstory and I could really dress up when I stay over for the weekend. The possibilities make my little cock twitch again rubbing a bit against my white cotton briefs. I smile involuntarily at the thought as Mr Robertson who is watching me adds.

"Actually I think my ex-wife left a bunch of her stuff here. She was petite, just like you, maybe you would like to try some of her stuff out?" My jaw drops down hearing that offer. A rush of excitement floods through me and my heart starts to race faster. Oh god I will never be able to sleep now with all that possibilities in my mind.

"R..really? That - that would be great!" I almost moan out. At least my coverstory got 100 times more believable with my last outburst of excitement. Mr. Robertson finishes his beer and stands up. His mouth still full he gestures me to follow him which I do. He switches on the light to the basement and unsteadily walks the stairs down in his slippers, his plushy beige robe gliding behind him. On silent toes in my white sneaker socks I follow him down.

He leads me into a cool room with a brown tiled floor and switches on the light. This was once a partyroom it appears. On one side there is a wooden bar setup with cabinets and barstools and a seating arrangement with a table next to it. The rest of the room once seemed to be a dancefloor with small coloured discolights in the corner and mirrored tiles all over the ceiling. Now there is all kind of junk and boxes piled up, a weightlifting bench, a stationary bike, it sure was a little fitness room at one point too. The air is cool and a little moldy but not bad. I can feel the cold hard tiles through my socks and dance around a little from one foot to the other. Mr. Robertson rummages around at all the boxes and suitcases lined up around the seating area. Finally he finds a medium sized dark blue suitcase which he pulls out and lays on the table of the seating area.

"There it is." he also sounds rather excited as he zips it open and opens the lid, then steps aside. I gasp. It isn't just full of old women's clothing. Actually I can immediately see there is some lingerie, stockings, and really fancy stuff presented to me. I take a step closer.

"Wow." I say in a whisper. Mr Robertson scratches his neck nonchalantly.

"Yeah. My wife was quite foxy when we were younger. Had a lot of fun together." he sighs, then looks hopefully up at me and smiles. "Go ahead! Don't be shy!" he gestures towards the open suitcase and sits down on the weightlifting bench watching me. Again I have to blush but I grab a piece of purple lace fabric and feel it between my fingers. It is a fine lace thong, very soft.

"Just try on what you like. If you need help, I am right here." he adds. There is some new excitement in his voice but he also sounds quite calm and confident.

"O...Ok." I whisper, feeling my little cock twitching again as I feel his looks on me and feel the soft fabric between my fingers. It starts to bulge a bit against my briefs. If I get out and into these panties now Mr Robertson will sure see that I am at least semi erect. I gulp. On the other hand we were swimming naked in the pool in the garden many times before, so I cannot play shy now either I guess. I can almost sense him licking his lips sitting there on the bench in the half dark dim light. I grab the purple lace thong and stretch it out in front of me with both hands. Oh yes this would fit me, but there is so little fabric to conceal my dick. I turn my face away from Mr Robertson and pull down my briefs exposing only my bare pale ass to him as I step out of my briefs and into the thong.

Of course even this makes my penis go even harder but at least he can't see it from his angle. I pull up the purple thong and try to shove in my hard-on but that is not going to work. It just pushes the little fabric forward and it looks like a sailboat in full wind. My penis the mast, my ballsack exposed. I decide to fold my hard shaft upwards towards my belly and secure it with the waistband of the thong, the little bow on the front now lying directly across the pulsating red head of my cock. At least my balls are covered a bit now by the fabric. I turn back to the suitcase, my face glowing red hot surely but I pretend that everything is normal. I can see Mr. Robertson grinning quietly on his bench but he is decent enough to not say anything. I shove aside some rolled up pairs of stockings and gasp again in shock. There are several dildos, anal beads, cuffs, gag-balls and other weird sex toys in that suitcase. He notices my shock and speaks up.

"I told you she was quite a foxy girl. We had quite some fun down here." he chuckles as if it was perfectly normal to show me this stuff. My face must be already beyond red.

"Steve never mentioned that." I say in a rather high pitched voice. Mr. Robertson shrugs.

"Oh. that is because he doesn't know. We only ever used the stuff down here. And our 'party room' is quite soundproof and also lockable."

I gulp again. "Good to know!" I add just because I don't know what to say but it comes across quite flirty and a little bit scared. I pull out a black and purple corset, which seems to match my thong and hold it a bit up to the light. I never saw one of those up close let alone touch one. It seems quite heavy and sturdy with all the spokes going down the side and so much laces at the back.

"I could help you put that on if you want." Mr. Robertson says from his bench. I don't know what to say anymore but my body half involuntarily makes me nod and he stands up coming closer. Oh my, what am I doing here. I can feel my heartbeat rushing in my ears again. Mr. Robertson takes the corset from my hand and walks behind me. He fumbles around a bit, then tells me to raise up my arms. I comply and he hugs me from behind as he puts the corset over my belly. I can smell him as he gets closer, feel his beard stubbles brush against my shoulder. He closes the hooks and the corset sits rather loosely on my hips. At least the lower lace edge of the corset covers part of my throbbing read cockhead peeking out of the thong.

"I will have to pull the laces as close as possible to give you a nice feminine shape now, ok?" he adds, starting to fumble with the long cross-stitched laces. Again I just breath and nod and I start to feel him tugging at the laces pulling me closer to him. "Better hold on to the bar" he says as he pulls the laces tight one after the other starting from the bottom. I grab the bar and hold against his pulling force, feeling the corset tightening up around my belly. "Tell me when it gets to tight" he adds as he really tries to tug me towards him.

"Ok!" I whisper. "so far it's fine." My belly now gets flattened as he works his way up. As I do not protest he several times lifts his naked knee out of his bathrobe and pushes it against my ass, pressing against it as he tugs on the laces for the extra inch of restraint. It feels great, lifting up my posture, tugging me in like a tight hug. My dick starts to throb again with every tug and small amounts of precum leak out and get absorbed by the hem of the thong. I close my eyes enjoying the tightness as he reaches my chest. The tightening has pushed up all of the little bodyfat I have and it formed little boobs which now lay at the top of the corset giving me at least the feeling of having almost b-cups when I look down. My breathing got more steady as he finishes the lacing off with a bow and stands back. also breathing heavily from the exhaustion.

"Feels very good." I almost moan.

"Yeah it also looks very good on you." he adds in a similar hushed voice.

"Thank you." I whisper. I look down and see some straps dangling down from the hem of the corset.

"These are for the stockings." Mr. Robertson adds as he watches me. I look back into the suitcase and grab some black nylon stockings, feeling their softness. I roll one up and want to put it on but as I try to bend down I notice how tight the corset is and that I can't possibly reach my foot without collapsing.

"Let me help you." Mr. Robertson says and pulls up a chair, gesturing me to sit on the weightlifting bench opposite of him. I do as he tells me and he sits down with slightly spread legs and picks up one of my feet. His hands feel warm and gentle but strong. Lifting my leg to his crotch he pulls of my sock and lays my foot down on his thigh then rolls up one of the stockings, starting to unroll it over my foot and up my leg. While he does that he directly stares at my crotch and he can now clearly see my swollen and tied down penis within my thong. The tip leaking wet precum onto the thong and now the bottom of the corset. I am certain he notices but he doesn't say anything and just stares as his hands reach my thighs as he pulls up the top of the stocking, fixing it to the clips on the corset. I give of a little sigh as his look makes my cock throb even more. His hand glides down my now clothed leg again and he gently lays my foot into his crotch area as he reaches down for my second leg. As he lets my foot go I can sense something hard underneath his robe, almost as if he has the remote control from the TV stuffed into his pocket. I wiggle my toes a bit to examine it and notice that he briefly closes his eyes and sighs as I do that.

'Oh my god! He is hard from all this! Mr. Robertson is actually turned on by me!' The thoughts scream inside my head and my breathing gets faster but I cannot take and deep breaths because of the corset so sweat starts to form on my forehead. This is so hot I have to concentrate not to just spray cum all over Mrs. Robertson's lingerie right away. He continues to put the second stocking on me while my little foot rests against his hard shaft. He must know that I can feel it, he must know that I know. I watch him closely but he tries to look as comforting and fatherly as always, although his hands are now way slower and more touchy as he pulls up the stocking onto the second foot. As he grabs for the straps to hook the second stocking to the corset his fingers briefly brush over the underside of my shaft and I give a little squeeze with my foot on his junk in return. He leans back again resting my second foot right back onto his crotch next to my first one. his elongated hard shaft now almost visible through the robe lying between my feet.

"These clothes really fit you well." he whispers as he watches me.

"Thank you Mr. Robertson!" I reply giving his shaft another short squeeze between my feet.

"I think Joseph would be fine too, don't you think?" closing his eyes and giving a sigh.

"I don't know. Steve might find that strange if I called you Joseph, wouldn't he?"

Mr. Robertson gives a thoughtful stare, than nods.

"You know my ex-wife and I had a rule here in our party room." he leans back and reaches with his hand behind the bar, turning a switch. The main light goes out and on go some red lights up on the cupboards flooding the room in even dimmer more sinister light. "As long as the partylights are on, everything that happens here, stays here, so if you feel safe here, you can call me Joseph. Steve never knew of my parties in the past and if you want, he doesn't have to know now." I swallow hard my mouth running dry. My left foot starts to slowly rub up and down Mr. Robertson's bulge cleary visible now through his robe. I am pressing it against the other foot feeling his girth.

"Ok Joseph." I whisper out horny as never before. A broad smile runs over his face as he starts to undo the belt of his bathrobe.

"What should I call you sweetheart?" I can't think straight as I watch him revealing his hairy chest to me. it is all so surreal especially in this dim lit basement.

"Wh...what was the name of your ex-wife?" I blurt out.

"Susan!" he says very passionatly.

"I....I could be Susan for you. If you want?" I nod.

"Yes! Yes you could! Down here you can be anything!" there is almost a mad excitement in his voice as he finally pulls aside the whole robe exposing his thick wet cock. it isn't as long as Steve's but quite as girthy standing in a forest of dark curly hair. I gasp in excitement and another thick drop of precum runs down the underside of my shaft continuing down to my balls since my thong is already soaked to saturation. I clamp Joseph's shaft between my feet and pull down, pulling back his foreskin revealing a very wet, very hard red head.

"Mhh!" he moans and closes his eyes. "You know my ex-wife never really wore that particular corset you wear now. I bought it just weeks before she left me. I thought I could make the good times come back but we just fought and I never got so see her wearing it."

"That is a shame." I whisper.

"No. No it isn't. Because now I can see it worn to good use at last. And it fits you better than her I think."

12