Mr. Robertson's Favorite Toy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh thank you Joseph!" I moan looking at my feet as the stockings get soaked by thick drops of precum leaking out of Mr. Robertson's hard cock.

"You're welcome Susan. I really appreciate your thanks." he moans and leans back shoving his full length against my feet. Moments like an eternity pass by with my soft small feet working around his manly mast squeezing and rubbing, wiggling my toes around his tip. I can feel Mr. Robertson's rising excitement and I wonder if I should dare even more.

"I want to thank you even more!" I finally blurt out, pulling back my feet and sinking to the floor in front of his chair. With a hazy surprised look he looks down at me kneeling there. I push apart his legs and shuffle forward on my knees, my face now directly over his nice girthy shaft. A musky smell emanates from his crotch as I reach my hand around Joseph's thick cock, feeling its hard veiny shaft. I bend down kissing the head tasting the precum, my dick twitching so hard it lifts the band of my thong up from my belly.

"Oh Joseph!" I moan as I let my mouth glide over his wet head and start to suck.

"Oh God! Good girl!" he moans out loud laying his strong hands on my head, stroking my hair. My little penis is rubbing in rythm against my panty with my head bobbing up and down on Joseph's cock. I moan with pleasure as more precum fills my little mouth. The front of my head bumps into Mr. Robertson's hairy belly as I try to take in more and more of his shaft. I want to feel him deep inside me, make him happy.

"Oh Susan, it's been so long." Joseph is almost whining with pleasure, his grip is tightening on the back of my head as he shoves his hard shaft inside my mouth. Oh, he can be rough too, so much more than Steve, which makes my heart bounce with joy. I loosen my mouth more, try to relax and not choke as he shoves me onto him. I adjust my moaning to sound higher like a girl would and I can feel that it turns him on as he quickens his pace. His thick red head bumps into the back of my throat and I have to gag, saliva flowing out of the corners of my mouth. My eyes fill with water and I can only hazily see the jungle of dark hair in front of me in the red dim light. I gargle and gulp and push myself back to catch some breath.

"I am about to cum!" he informs me holding my head by the hair looking down on me, sweating and breathing heavily.

"Just let it all out!" I assure him bending down again wrapping my mouth around his head, one hand stroking up and down his shaft while my other hand feels his heavy full balls.

"Such a good girl!" he moans as I start to stroke him faster and harder, keeping him in my mouth, my tongue flicking on the underside of his shaft. His moaning gets louder and deeper. "Don't stop now!" he presses out between his teeth. I can sense his wet big head swell even more in my mouth as I keep stroking his shaft hard and evenly in my hand. I want this so bad, I think to myself as his grip on the back on my head gets stronger and his cock starts to pulsate. I can feel hot salty cum shooting into the back of my throat, filling my mouth spurt after spurt. As I gulp down his gooey semen I can't hold it back any longer too and my little cock starts to twitch like mad spraying cum out of the hem of my thong onto my corset and the tiled floor. He must have been so horny as his cock spurts and spurts a huge load of cum into me while moaning loud shouting my new name. I gulp down everything hungry for his slimy warm juice. Finally the last few pulses twitch through him and I squeeze a few more drops of his cum out with my hand. Licking his mushroom head clean as I finish my delicious meal, my own little cock exhausted and messy retreating into his lacy wet thong. Joseph has his eyes closed as he pats the back of my head, relaxed and seemingly happy. I grin up at him, licking my lips.

"I never came so hard." he sighs which makes my grin even broader.

"I hope you will sleep better now Joseph." I say in a husky slightly higher voice than normal. He nods as I struggle back onto my shaky feet.

"Leave everything here. I clean it up." Joseph says. "You should go back to bed now too." I nod as well as I turn around and let Joseph open up the corset laces. Finally I can breathe freely again. It is like the shedding of a different skin, becoming just Tom again. After I got back into my briefs I plant a quick kiss on Joseph's mouth and whisper.

"Thanks Mr. Robertson!" and then hurry up light footed into my bed.

12