Mr. Stine Gets Seduced

Story Info
Gym teacher seduced by cross dressing Jamie.
2.9k words
4.37
9.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I got back to The Boss' place with the aftertaste of James and Dave's semen still heavy in my mouth. I had to admit, I enjoyed my time sucking the two of them off. Their long, thick cocks, their heavy, thick loads of semen, it was lovely. The Boss was already in bed. I didn't join him right away, rather, I poured myself a glass of red wine and sat down on the sofa, slipping off my shoes and lighting up a cigarette, thinking of things. The present, the past, the future, as I tucked my feet up on the sofa and sipped my wine, my hand went and gently touched my own ankle, across the top of my foot, and I grinned to myself, feeling the smoothness of my nylons that I had on under my jeans. It brought back memories. How often was I out and about, my sheer nylon pantyhose concealed under my clothing. The smoothness, the softness, the look and feel, the femininity. And of course, what they symbolized for me, the softer, sensual side of me, the submissive side. That sweet, submissive, seductiveness that certain articles of clothing brought out in me.

My thoughts drifted back to my school days. Once in a while, I would dare wear my nylons to school. Nobody knew, and that also gave me a feeling of excitement. It fed my lust, my desire, like a girl in heat, I would daydream as I moved my legs, enjoying that incredible smoothness brushing against the inside of my pants, daydreaming about being under the teacher's desk, whomever it happened to be, engulfing his hard-on in my mouth and sucking him to a creamy head while he struggled to keep a straight face in front of his class, chocking back, biting his lips, struggling not to cry out as I would finish him off, my mouth filling with his thick seed. It didn't stop there, the fantasies. No, there were many times I imagined being in the locker room, forced to my knees, the entire defensive line of the school's football team lined up in front of me after discovering my little secret and demanding I suck off every last one of them. The thoughts of being in such a position and being forced to submit to oral sex often kept me in a state where I was reluctant to stand up at the end of class.

It wasn't all fantasy though. No, there was one situation that was a reality. Mr. Stine. Mr. Stine was the gym teacher. He didn't look like what most people would think a gym teacher would look like. He was probably in his 60's, had a pot belly, and while one could see that in his younger years, he was clearly a powerful man, now he seemed more out of shape than in. Yes, Mr. Stine. He was a short, powerfully, but potbellied man with grey hair that was always cropped close in a military style cut. (He informed me later that he was in fact in the Marines when he was a young man.) What stood out mostly about him were two things. One, he always seemed to be staring at me and talking to me in a very personable way, almost affectionately, sometimes even squeezing my bicep, commenting how "in shape" I was. There was something else. Mr. Stine always wore very tight sweatpants. I will never forget his tight, grey sweats, nor will I forget what about them excited me: They showed off a massive bulge!

Looking back, I guess I can understand why he was so prone to talking to me. I simply had a hard time not locking my eyes on his bulge in his sweats. No doubt, looking back, he noticed me admiring. Up to that point, I would have bet that he stuffed a pair of socks down the front of his undershorts before pulling those sweats on! I had indeed had my taste of cock before. Jack had kept me busy and always had me in my hosiery orally taking care of him on a regular basis, so I had my experience with much older men. And he wasn't the only one. No, my occasional tryst with an older man and the occasional trip to the bookstore, at the glory holes, sampling the stiff members of older, sometimes potbellied old men had given me plenty of chances to hone my skills. Looking at Mr. Stine, I wanted so badly to add him to the list of oral conquests. Time and again, I would flirt with him, but not in such a way to make things too obvious and it seemed he was doing the same whenever I was in his gym class. Sometimes he would ask questions that seemed to be somewhat leading. I was ambiguous in my answers and deliberately so, making it clear I was being such in a playful, flirtatious way.

One day, on one of the days I was wearing my pantyhose to school and feeling aroused as usual, I sat in study hall which was scheduled before lunch and Mr. Stine walked in and mentioned something to the teacher who was on duty. She smiled and pointed my way. I wasn't sure what was going on until Mr. Stine came up to me with a smile on his face.

"Jamie, I need some help with some of the gear in the gymnasium, and you are always such a great help, would you mind helping? I need a strong worker."

Now even then, I had an inner-whore, and she was up and twirling at the idea of being alone with Mr. Stine. Of course, I would then have an opportunity to take in the sights of his lovely, ever-present bulge, and of course, he was in his signature grey sweats that seemed even tighter than usual today.

"Sure Mr. Stine, I'd be glad to help." I said nervously.

We headed out and to the gymnasium. There really wasn't much to help put away. Basketballs, some tumbling mats, some orange cones....

As I worked, perhaps I forgot myself a little bit. Of course, Mr. Stine was never vey far from me, and never at a loss for words, asking me how my weekend went, what I liked to do in my spare time, and so on. As I moved around, bending to pick up mats, I knew his eyes were on me. I was careful however, to try and hid the fact that I was wearing sheer hose, often pulling down my shirt or checking my waistline, trying to be discrete. The whole thing did, however, turn me on. The question was, how to approach? That question got answered for me after we finished putting away the gear and he called me back into the locker room office.

"Jamie, I.... well, I am almost embarrassed to ask you this, but......"

My inner whore perked up.

"You may ask me anything you like Mr. Stine." I said, with a hint of suggestiveness in my voice.

"Jamie.... Are you.... Wearing pantyhose?" He asked.

I froze. How on earth did he notice? It must have been as I was moving around or bending down picking up gear or stacking things in the storage closet. The waistband must have shown, and he had noticed! I gasped and just looked at him, unsure of what to say for myself.

"Are you?" He asked.

"Um...." I said dumbly.

I expected him to start making fun of me or railing at me or something, but he didn't. There was a knowing look in his eye. I had seen it. My inner whore already had a knack for reading men like Mr. Stine. Something inside me clicked. Mr. Stine was interested. Of that, there was no doubt. Jack was a fanatic for nylons. Whenever I was at his place and took off my shoes and he knew I was wearing them, he just went bananas! Jack spent many nights rubbing my legs, my butt, my feet, enjoying the smooth, sheer hosiery, finally ending up with his face buried in my ass, so why should good old Mr. Stine be any different? Slowly, I nodded, returning his knowing look. My inner whore stirred confidence in me. Now I was in seductive mode.

"You like them on you?" he asked sitting back in his chair.

MY heart was fluttering, and my breathing was labored.

"Yes." I said quietly. "Yes, I do. They make me feel so......"

"Sexy?" He finished for me. "Sexy like a girl?"

Again, I looked at him, this time, my eyes narrowed, and a seductive, slight smile formed at the corner of my lips and an eyebrow raised slightly.

"Kind of." I said, giving him a knowing look.

Mr. Stine leaned back further in his chair, allowing me a glorious view of the outline of his package through his tight, grey sweatpants. My eyes lowered to the spot. I no longer made any attempt to hide my staring, nor the look of approval and longing that I gave to it. There was something else as well. Within that outline I could make out an outline of his member which was thick like a log and slowly growing. Clearly whatever was on his mind was exciting him. I drew a deep breath as I stared lovingly at his crotch. His legs parted further, subtly, invitingly. I turned to his office door and pulled it shut, then turned to him, my eyes again moving south.

"What's on your mind Mr. Stine?" I asked suggestively, subtly licking my lips, keeping my lips parted ever so slightly.

I saw him swallow hard.

"What's on your mind, Jamie?" He asked nervously.

That was enough for me. I reached for the light switch on his office wall and switched off the light. The light that filtered through his small office window gave enough for me to still see in the gloominess of the room which suited me fine. I loved to see. I loved the way cocks looked, and I wanted to see his. Leaning back, Mr. Stine thumbed the waistband of his sweatpants that hugged tightly under his extended belly and peeled them lower to his ankles as I moved closer to him. I drew a large, deep, excited breath as I saw what was revealed. Yes, it was just as I imagined it. A large set of testicles and lying above them, and off to the side, lying heavily on his left thigh was a semi-erect slab of meat that was thick and meaty. I wasted no time, even though I had lunch after this and therefore, plenty of time, I didn't want to waste any precious moments with this. I knelt before him and took in the sight of his manhood, watching it continue to grow in anticipation, then I leaned down and kissed it ever so gently and he drew a quick breath, his penis now growing rapidly. I kissed it again, then gently ran my tongue along its length. I let out a whimper as I tasted his massive, growing prick, showering it with kisses and licks. By now, it was fully erect and throbbing and he was breathing heavily. I caressed it lovingly, enjoying the smoothness of his skin and impressed by his girth. Long and thick, just how I liked them.

Unable to control myself and hold back any longer, I opened my mouth and engulfed as much of his erection into it as possible, drawing a deep groan from him. Up and down went my lips over his smooth, thick manhood and I moaned in pleasure. My head was reeling, and my heart was beating rapidly in my chest. The excitement of knowing what I was doing to my gym teacher right there in school and right there in his own office! I sucked further, the satisfying sensation of my mouth packed with a thick cock adding to my overwhelming arousal.

"Mmmm, you've done that before I see." He whispered dreamily.

"Mmm Hmmm." I responded as my head continued to bob.

I took his thickness into my hand, stroking him along with my mouth. The feeling was amazing. I loved thick cocks! After several minutes of sucking and listening to his groans of enjoyment, I moved lower, licking, and lapping at his large, hairy balls, drawing a loud, surprised gasp from him as I lathered them with my saliva, licking them hungrily and moaning like a slutty woman.

"My God!" He gasped. "Yes! That's it. Lick 'em! Ah, yes, suck on them!"

Obediently, I licked and sucked on each of his meaty balls as my hand softly stroked his dick. Oh, how I loved them. I loved this! I licked at the hairy base of his prick, then moved further up, under the shaft, flicking my tongue back and forth rapidly, tickling him, making him start and wiggle in his chair and giggle a bit until I reached the tip and once again began gorging on his meat. We both moaned. I worked his delicious penis with more energy, enjoying his reactions as I did so. Minutes went by and I was drifting off, forgetting that I was in my gym teacher's office, nothing in my mind but this thick cock in my mouth attached to this whimpering, squirming retired Marine. My eyes occasionally moved to his face as I sucked. The look on his face, his eyes closed and whispering dreamily, gave me enormous pleasure. I loved the happy look on a man's face as I was giving him pleasure. The sounds of his groans, the look on his face, the feeling of his hips squirming under me, his erection twitching....

"Mmm. Yes. That's it. Jamie! Jamie, I am getting close!" He grunted.

I moaned in approval and sucked faster. I felt Mr. Stine's hand on the back of my head. Gently, not rough. He didn't shove me down onto it as I may have expected, just guided me into the right pace. I felt his body tense up and my inner whore did a few backflips as I felt the impending ejaculation approach.

"God!" He gasped. "Yes! Jamie! Ahhh!"

Mr. Stine let loose with a series of grunts and snarls that sounded like nothing I had ever heard from a man up until that point as he began to buck and writhe in his chair. Finally, I felt it. The flood of thick, bitter-tasting semen jetting heavily into my mouth as he squirmed and snarled. MY eyes went to his face as my head continued to bob on his spurting boner. His teeth were clenched as he snarled through them, his eyes, were tightly shut, and his face was twisted in ecstasy as his entire body shook.

"Ahh, Yes! Fuck!" He snarled as his hips bucked.

I moaned loudly and long, swallowing a mouthful of seed, then another, and still, his erection kept spurting. It was clear that he had not orgasmed in a long time. Finally, it was finished. I held him lovingly in my mouth for a time, suckling it softly as he body jerked. Finally, I let his softening prick slip from my lips and I kissed it gently on the tip.

"Thank you, Mr. Stine." I whispered sweetly.

"No, thank you Jamie." He gasped, looking down at me with a smile and gently caressing my cheek.

I kissed his thick, soft member again, then stood up, moving to the window, and looking out making sure nobody was near. He pulled up his sweatpants. And I flipped on the light. We looked at each other for a moment.

"You're not going to tell anybody about this, are you?" He asked, clearly a bit nervous.

"Mr. Stine, you have nothing to worry about." I said reassuringly. "Another thing, any time you want me to do this for you, you need only ask."

I slipped out of his office, leaving him with a smile. The crotch of my pantyhose was damp from the excitement. It was not to be the last time I would be sucking off old Mr. Stine. I would do it in his office, sometimes at his home. I'd wear nylons for him from time to time, allowing him to caress them, then I would finish him off with the sweetest blowjob. I never got enough of his massive cock, and although his semen was very bitter, I grew to adore it. Sometimes I would demand he ejaculate all over my face, covering my face with torrents of his seed. Now and then at school when he got a chance, he'd ask quietly if I had my pantyhose on. Sometimes I did, sometimes not. We'd wink at each other now and then. It was a very enjoyable ongoing affair...

I finished another smoke and was on my second glass of wine. The thoughts of Mr. Stine were still vivid after all these years. How I missed him sometimes. He passed away of a heart attack a few years later and his death always made me sad. I finished my wine and drifted upstairs to our bedroom. The Boss was lying on his back and clearly asleep, snoring softly. I slipped down to my sheer hosiery and decided to leave them on and crawled silently into bed next to my boss. Drawing close to him, I kissed his shoulder softly and ran my hand across him, then discovered to my delight, that he had an erection. Smiling to myself, I slipped under the covers and took him into my mouth and lovingly sucked him for several minutes until, sighing deeply in his sleep, he came in my mouth...