Mr. Stone and His Wayward Student

Story Info
A Wayward Student needs Mr. Stone's firm hand.
7.5k words
4.52
18.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Stone and His Wayward Student

Part 1

I walked into class carrying my notebook and textbook. I had hoped my Senior year would be different. I was after all, 18 and legally an adult. But nothing had changed. My eyes were down concentrating on my feet. It was the last class of the day. I was tired and cranky because I knew that the paper, I had turned in 2 days before was not my best work. No that wasn't right— It was much worse than that. I had given it no thought and just rearranged some texts I found online, so it was plagiarism and I knew Mr. Stone would see right through it and give me an F. An F in World History would give me trouble at home. Daddy dearest would probably beat me within an inch of my life then shut me in my room to study until I bring my grades up. That meant, no friends, no dinners, no phone or computer. In short, I was screwed. If I was lucky, Mr. Stone wouldn't have graded the papers yet and maybe I could talk to him and do some extra credit. What was I thinking about saving it until the last minute? I took my seat in the middle of the room and slouched down in the chair.

Mr. Stone walked into the room and his gaze found me right away. I tried to melt into the seat to hide from his gaze. It didn't work.

"Class, come to order. Everyone sit up straight please and at least act like you are ready to learn."

His voice was stern, and he was looking right at me. I straightened up and put my shoulders back, trying not to look his way. The class passed quickly and soon the bell to go home rang. I started gathering my things.

"Assignments are due at the beginning of class Monday, Class dismissed. Except Miss Rachel. Would you stay behind please?"

I groaned and slouched down, and my best friend Jayne gave me a pitying look.

The class filed out and all too soon I was alone with Mr. Stone. It was Friday so even the other teachers were gone. He didn't say anything for the longest time. Finally, he came and stood next to my desk. He had a paper and a ruler in his hands.

"Miss Rachel. I think you know why I asked you to stay."

"Yes sir. I was going to talk to you about my paper."

"We will get to that." he looked very displeased and I was getting nervous. "Please repeat to me the assignment that is due on Monday."

Crap! I hadn't been listening. He waited while I tried to come up with something, anything to placate him.

After 5 minutes of me pretending to stare at my hands and him looking down on me he snapped the ruler on the desk loudly! "Hands out, palms down." When I hesitated, he got a scowl on his face and said in very measured tones: "Now! Unless you want to add to your punishment."

Shakily I held my hands out and closed my eyes. The ruler came down, CRACK, against my fingers. I gasped and pulled my hands away. "Next time I expect you to pay attention in class." Mr. Stone said sternly. "Now let's talk about this paper of yours— I am highly disappointed—"

"Please, Sir. I swear I'll do better next time. I'll do anything if you will let me have some extra credit to bring up the grade!" I begged, looking up at him through my eyelashes. "I don't know.... it will take a lot of extra credit to raise that from an F," he answered. "Are you sure you will do ANYTHING?"

"Yes sir—anything—" I answered falteringly.

"Very well, gather your things and follow me. There are some things you can help me with at home."

He turned to walk to his desk, then stopped and turned back to me. "That is a lovely dress you are wearing today. Why don't you just take off your panties and hand them to me?"

"Sir?" I questioned.

"Now, Miss Rachel. Don't make me tell you twice."

"Yes, Sir." I replied, wondering what I had gotten myself into.

I stood up and reached under my dress and took off my pretty black panties and handed them to him. He took them, raised them to his nose and inhaled deeply before stuffing them in his pocket.

He led me to his car, a big pickup truck. I had a hard time climbing in modestly without panties, but finally I was in. He reached over and put the seat belt around me, and started the truck without another word, until we pulled up in front of what I could only guess was his house.

Then he turned to look at me. "You are mine for the next 4 hours. I expect complete and prompt obedience, anything less will result in swift punishment. You are to do exactly as I say and if you comply, your F will become an A. If you are having second thoughts, tell me now and I will put the F on your permanent record and take you home. Am I clear?"

I swallowed slowly, wondering again what I had gotten myself into, but nodded my head and in a small voice said "Yes, Sir, Mr. Stone."

"And you wish to continue?"

Again, I nodded and said, "Yes, Sir."

"Very well. For the next 4 hours you are to address me only as Sir. Now get down out of the truck and follow me."

I undid the seat belt and grabbed my backpack. By the time I opened the door he was standing there looking up at me. Nervous because I knew he could see up my dress to my bare ass, I grabbed the grab bar and lowered myself to the ground, my dress riding up as I did so. Mr. Stone turned and led the way into the house.

"Leave your backpack here by the door, you won't need it."

"Yes, Sir." I said and set my backpack down.

"This way," he said and led the way down a dark hallway.

He stopped at a door and drew out a key and unlocked it. He opened the door and led the way into an office. There was a large desk near the far wall and bookshelves all around. He walked over to the desk and opened one of the drawers, pulling out a large paddle with holes in it.

"Come, lean over the desk now and let's get your punishment for copying your paper out of the way first."

I swallowed hard again and slowly made my way to the desk.

"Well, I am not going to wait all day! Lean over the desk now, legs shoulder width apart."

He reached for me to guide me down over the desk.

"Hold on to the other side of the desk and don't let go. This is a punishment and it will hurt."

He raised my dress up over my ass putting me fully on display. I was ashamed because I could feel the moisture dripping from my pussy and knew he could see it glistening there.

"Someone is turned on by her punishment. Take your punishment well and I will reward you. I think we will start with 20 strikes with the paddle and see where we are. Remember don't let go. And you may cry as loud as you need to, no one will hear you."

Mr. Stone raised the paddle and brought it down firmly on my ass. I could hear the air whistling through the holes in the paddle before I felt the sting. It was intense and I jumped.

"Back in position or I shall begin again," he barked.

Quickly I grabbed the edge of the desk again and braced myself. The next several swats came fast and furiously, setting my ass on fire. Tears came to my eyes and my pussy juices dripped down my thighs. How could I find this arousing? It HURT!

He paused and rubbed my ass.

"How are we doing my dear? Ready for the next ten?"

I sniffed and said, "I am fine sir and yes, sir."

He wasted no time but continued to pepper my ass with very hard and fast swats. Then it changed and he started to work on my sit spots and upper thighs. I couldn't help but bounce, the pain was so intense, and I began to cry.

He stopped then, and a hand went between my legs, spreading the evidence of my arousal up and down my puffy pussy lips. I could feel him behind me, one hand on each hip and he knelt down and murmured:

"Such a good girl for your punishment— now is my favorite student needy? Let me see what I can do about that—"

Suddenly I could feel his tongue licking my juices and humming a satisfied hum.

He took his time lapping up my juices and nipping gently at my labia, sticking his tongue into my channel and then licking his way up to my clit. He circled it lazily with his tongue, driving me crazy with desire. I broke out in a sweat, goosebumps covered my flesh, my breathing was ragged. He moved to my clit and bit down on the hard nub, gently, but it was enough to send me flying over the edge of oblivion into the strongest climax I had ever had.

He kept his mouth on me until I came down and my breathing resumed its calmer pace. Then he stood up and rubbed my back. He helped me stand up and said, "Come with me Miss Rachel."

I was too stunned to say anything except, "yes, Sir," and followed him, my dress still bunched up around my waist.

He led me to a very large bedroom with a huge bed in the center. He guided me to a corner, swatted my sore ass with his hand and grabbed the hem of my dress.

"You won't be needing this for the next few hours," he said, as he lifted it above my head. "OK, nose in the corner, hands on your head, and stick that pretty red ass out."

"For how long" I asked.

He swatted me again with his hand and said, "for as long as I say. And I want you to think about what brought you hear today. We do not plagiarize someone else's work."

I did as he said. I could hear him moving around the room, opening drawers and I could hear what sounded like belt buckles. I couldn't help it; I shivered again. My juices started flowing again and I began to doubt my sanity. Sir, really was arousing me!

He came up behind me and placed a black cloth over my eyes, blindfolding me. He rubbed me, from my shoulders, down my arms and whispered in my ear, "now you must trust me little girl. I promise I won't hurt you. I intend to make you feel very good."

He unfastened my bra and removed it. He then guided me over to the bed. I could feel it behind me. He picked me up and laid me in the middle of the bed. He took one arm and moved it above my head to the side. I felt the strap on my wrist and realized too late he was strapping me down! I started to struggle but he easily captured my other hand and fastened it down too. All the while whispering: "Shh, little girl, you will enjoy this."

He then moved to my left ankle. He put a cuff around it and pulled it up towards my ass. He pulled the other ankle up and cuffed it as well. Then he put straps around my knees and spread me lewdly on the bed and fastened me down in that position. To my horror my pussy was weeping again.

"First things first my dear. This hair you have down here has to go. Relax and enjoy your shave."

I could feel the warm shaving soap on my nether lips and him gently removing the proof of my womanhood.

He finished shaving me and wiped me off. I could feel his hands against my now smooth mons, just stroking my flesh, brushing his fingers up and down my slit.

"Such a good shaved cunt; shall I reward you it?"

He continued to stroke and caress my pussy petting it like it was his favorite toy.

I was mad with arousal, but I couldn't wiggle. My nipples were hardening, and my breathing was becoming erratic, just from his gentle touch! Then he moved. I felt him shift on the bed but didn't know what to expect.

I felt his warm hands on my breasts, kneading them, brushing the nipples and then pinching them. I felt him put something on my nipple, hard and constraining it circled the nipple but not painfully. He repeated this with the other nipple. He patted the side of my breasts and sat up.

Suddenly I felt a tingle building in my nipples. It slowly got stronger and stronger and soon I was panting. The buzz going through my nipples bordered on pain, but Sir didn't leave me in pain. He moved back between my legs and started feasting on me again. The buzz in my nipples had set off the waterworks in my pussy and he was lapping it up.

He ate me like I was a buffet for a starved man. I came again, very hard, this time squirting into his mouth.

"Please Sir, Oh God! Fuck me, Please!" I begged.

All I knew is I needed to feel his cock deep inside me. My head was going back and forth. I struggled with my bonds, not to get away but to get closer to him.

He chuckled softly and I could hear him rustling with his clothes. Then I felt his cock at my opening, teasing me. Sliding it up and down my slit, pressing against my clit before returning to my opening and plunging in totally and completely in one stroke. He slowly began moving and I whimpered as he took his time fucking me, hitting my g-spot, over and over again.

He built up speed, and I was so on the edge of coming again. Then he stopped, held his cock deep inside me and the buzz in my nipples got stronger, almost unbearable. Then he was moving again, pounding my bare pussy. He reached down between us and pinched my clit. I was gone!

My pussy convulsed so hard I was afraid I would strangle his cock. But he was right there with me and he gave another hard stroke and he came as well.

Slowly he pulled out of me and climbed off the bed. I felt instantly bereft. Soon he came back and was wiping me down with a warm wet cloth. The buzzing in my nipples slowed down and stopped, but he didn't remove them from my nipples. I whimpered again and waited for what came next.

He chucked again and said. "I am nowhere near finished with you my darling little girl, you have been very naughty, and I must teach you a lesson you will never forget."

I was still tied to the bed, spread wide open, blindfolded. Mr. Stone left the bed again and returned shortly and applied something wet and thick to my virgin back hole. I whimpered but couldn't move as he worked his fingers into my little rosebud. The stretch was uncomfortable at first and then it changed. My pussy started dripping again and I was getting hot all over. He worked first one finger up to the second knuckle. He moved in in and out, and side to side, stretching me. The he added a second finger and then a third. I felt like I was losing my mind.

"So tight, little girl," he crooned as he worked his digits in and out of my ass.

Then he pulled them out completely and I whined.

"Shh little girl it will be alright. I'm going to make you feel real good."

I felt something hard and cold up against my hole. Mr. Stone pushed it in a little, pulled it back out, and pushed it in again. He kept working it into my asshole, a little farther each time, until it popped in and seated fully inside.

I whimpered and said, "it's too much, please, Sir—"

"Hush now," he responded, you look beautiful spread open your ass in the air and so full".

Suddenly a buzzing started in my ass. The butt plug was vibrating! Then the nipple clamps started sending little shocks into my nipples again. My pussy wept and my juices were sliding down between my ass cheeks. I started moving my head from side to side, panting and moaning. My whole body felt like it was on fire.

"Sir, oh Sir, please—I whimpered," and then the sensations increased. The vibrating plug in my ass intensified and the nipple clamps shocked me harder. I felt his hand stroke down from my breastbone to my newly shaved pussy. I exploded.

I felt his tongue, lapping up my juices, my already sensitive clit was on fire now. He nipped and licked and teased me to another impossible orgasm. I nearly passed out from the pleasure, breathing hard and moaning. I felt the vibrations lessen and then turn off.

The shocks to my nipples stopped. Slowly he withdrew the butt plug. I felt so empty. Then he moved to my nipples and removed the clamps. Gently he unstrapped my ankles and my knees, and tenderly lowered them onto the bed. He moved to my arms and undid the straps on my wrists, massaging my shoulders as he lowered my arms to my side. Finally, he removed the blindfold. The room was dim, but it took my eyes some time to adjust.

He looked at me and smiled, lifted me up and carried me into the bathroom where he had prepared a hot bath. Gently setting me in the water, he grabbed a soft cloth and applied some lavender scented soap and began to wash me. He didn't miss a spot.

My were eyes closed. I was so exhausted from coming so many times.

He hummed softly as he washed me, and said, "ok little girl, it has only been two hours, but I think you have had enough for today. How about we continue this tomorrow after Saturday detention?"

"Detention! But I can't! I will be in so much trouble at home!"

"That is the price you pay for not paying attention in class. You can work on Monday's assignment."

"Please, sir, I'll do extra time with you, I can get away from home tomorrow and Sunday too. Please let me do detention with you here, off the school record."

Mr. Stone looked down at me in the cooling bathtub water and sighed. "Very well. But I demand 2 hours Saturday and 2 hours Sunday. And you will get a spanking both days. Do you accept my terms?"

I cringed at the thought of two more spankings, but I agreed so my parents wouldn't find out.

"Yes, Sir."

He helped me out of the tub and dried me off with a big fluffy towel. My legs felt like jelly and my pussy was sore, my ass still hurt from the spanking and my poor Asshole and nipples were well used, but delightfully so. I was truly deliciously sore all over and I was looking forward to detention at Mr. Stone's home.

He carried me back into the bedroom and sat me on the edge of his bed. He put on my bra, then pulled my dress over my head.

"I think I'll keep your panties. Now about tomorrow. Meet me at the school promptly at 1 pm. You are to wear a dress, pretty bra but no panties. No touching yourself tonight or in the morning. That little pussy is mine for the next two days, and no one plays with it but me. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir." I replied. My pussy clenched at his words and secretly I wondered what I could do to have more sessions of Mr. Stone's discipline. He took me home to within a block of where I lived and dropped me off. I walked the rest of the way home with a silly satisfied grin on my face.

Part 2

I walked to the school Saturday afternoon. I didn't eat lunch. I was too nervous. Mr. Stone promised me another spanking and I hoped more of those mind-blowing orgasms. The only thing I regretted about my plagiarism was the spanking and even that got my motor revving if you know what I mean. I sat down on the bench in front of the school and waited for Mr. Stone to exit the school. I wore a green t-shirt dress with a black lace bra underneath and no panties just like I was told. I felt sinful sitting in front of the school with the wind blowing up under my dress and caressing my bare pussy. I was hoping that I didn't have wet spot on my dress because I could feel the wetness of my pussy in anticipation of seeing Mr. Stone.

He walked out the door with his satchel, looking very handsome. He didn't miss a stride as he walked up and right past me saying curtly "Follow me." I got up and had to practically run to keep up with him to his truck. He opened the passenger door for me and lifted me up into the cab, letting one hand go underneath my dress and graze my bare pussy. He closed the door and walked around to the driver's side and got in.

He didn't look at me, so I put my seat belt on while he buckled up himself. He started the truck and pulled out of the school parking lot. Then he said "I fear I was too soft with you yesterday. I don't think you have grasped how serious plagiarism is and how a thing like that could ruin your future. I won't make that mistake today."

"Yes, Sir." I replied, starting to be afraid but feeling my pussy convulse with his words.

I glanced over at him and saw that he was watching the road, his hands resting easily on the steering wheel. It was a short drive to his home, but the silence loomed. I looked down at my hands in my lap for the rest of the trip, wondering what Mr. Stone had in store for me. When he pulled into the driveway, I glanced at him again. He pushed a button and the garage door opened and he drove into the garage.

12