Mr. Stone and His Wayward Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only then did he look at me and said, "don't move until I come and get you."

"Yes, Sir" I replied nervously.

He got out of the truck and disappeared from view. I sat still not even taking off the seat belt, waiting with trepidation. Just when I thought I could wait no longer he opened my door, reached up and pulled off my seat belt and pulled me out of the truck. He took me by the arm and led me over to a sawhorse.

"We are going to get off on the right foot today. Lean over the sawhorse and spread those legs I want to see the pussy that belongs to me for the next 2 hours."

I didn't hesitate and moved over to the sawhorse. It was waist high, I spread my legs and leaned over the horse. He came around in front of me and put my hands on a couple of handles I hadn't seen.

"Don't let go. No matter what I do, you are to hold on to those handles. Am I clear?"

"Yes, Sir," I said meekly.

He walked around behind me and kicked my legs out wider. I could barely stand. Then he lifted my dress and pooled it in the middle of my back. I felt a slight breeze on my ass and my pussy, and I clenched my muscles. I felt his hand smooth over my ass cheeks.

He spread my bottom cheeks and started working something into my back hole. It was rough and about the size of a thumb. He twisted it and worked it in and out. I could feel a slow burn start.

"What is that?!" I cried.

"Naughty girls get ginger in the ass, the burn will remind you of what you did."

"Take it out! It burns!" I cried.

He pushed it back in and laid a hand on the small of my back and in a low voice said, "are you canceling our deal? If I remove the ginger now, I will take you home, tell your parents about your plagiarism, and send a full report to the principal."

He waited for the full effect of his words to sink in. I whimpered and started fidgeting. The ginger in my ass burned and I could feel sweat beading on my forehead.

"Well?" he asked.

"Fine! " I whispered.

"Fine, what?" he asked.

"You can leave it in, sir. I'll be a good girl."

"Very well. Don't move. It is time for your spanking. I am using the belt today, and I am not going to be as gentle as I was yesterday. I am going to turn that ass of yours a bright red and you won't be able to sit comfortably for at least two days. Don't let go, or I will start over."

"How many strikes, sir?"

"Until I am satisfied you have learned your lesson and your ass is sufficiently sore."

He leaned over in front of me and said, "open your mouth and bite down on this."

He stuck a piece of hard leather in my mouth and I bit down very worried about how much this was going to hurt.

He didn't start slowly. The first stroke landed right across my sit spots. I bit down hard on the leather and went up on my tip toes. I didn't have time to think before the next stroke landed across my ass. He landed the strikes quicker and harder. I lost count. He peppered my backside from my upper thighs to the fleshy globes of my ass. I started to sob, ugly tears falling down my face, but I couldn't ignore my pussy. It was weeping with arousal and I felt if he kept this up much longer, I would come just from being spanked. What was wrong with me?

All the time he was strapping me he didn't say a word. The ginger still burned in my ass and my whole ass was on fire. Then all of a sudden, he stopped.

"Stand up," he said, as he grabbed me under my arms and stood me up. He took the leather form my mouth. My dress fell over my ass and he swatted me with his hand reigniting the fire in my ass.

"Hold it up at your waist and follow me."

I did as he said and followed him into the house. But we didn't go to his office or to the bedroom this time. He led me down some stairs and into a basement. It was dark, even with the light on the stairs. Suddenly I felt afraid.

He led me carefully down the steps, and as my eyes adjusted, I started to panic. What did I get myself into? There were all sorts of contraptions that looked like torture devices. He led me to one that looked a little like the gymnastic horse at the school, only a little shorter. It had a place for knees and hands and there were straps.

He let go of my hand and raised my dress over my head leaving my standing in my bra. He wasted no time removing that as well. I was standing naked in front of him and that contraption.

"This is a Spanking Horse— You will spend the next hour strapped to it while I do whatever I want to to that pretty pussy, red ass and those beautiful boobies.

He lowered me over the horse, placing my knees on the platform and strapping them down, then secured my ankles. Next was my waist. He arranged me so my titties swung free. He moved my hands to the handles and strapped them down too. Then he went back to my legs and moved a lever and they spread them indecently wide.

Locked into place, I was totally at his mercy. I was also so wet. My pussy spasmed of its own accord and my ass cheeks clenched, and the ginger burned anew.

He worked the ginger in and out of my ass again, twisting it to renew the burn. I whimpered with arousal and longing, but I didn't know what I was longing for. I couldn't see behind me, but I could feel it when something hard clamped down and pinched my labia in two places. They were holding my nether lips open and I felt something slip inside my pussy. Then a belt of some kind was put over it to hold whatever it was in place.

He walked around to the front of me. His crotch was mouth level. I discovered why. He undid the button and zipper on his pants and slid both his pants and his shorts down to release his cock right in front of me.

"Open your mouth, naughty girl, and stick out your tongue."

I did what he told me and closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes! I want you to watch my cock moving in and out of your mouth."

He grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my face. Suddenly I felt a strong buzzing in my pussy. My clit was attacked by a vibration so strong I almost came right then.

He fucked my face and played with the settings on the vibrators in my pussy and clit for I don't know how long. Every time I thought I would come he would back off and slowly build again. I was half mad from the need to cum. He pulled out of my mouth, leaving me with saliva running down my chin and snot dripping into my mouth, tears streaming down my cheeks. He moved around behind me and undid the belt holding the vibrators. I felt bereft as he removed them. He played with the ginger some more and I whimpered and whined.

His tongue was on me, lapping up my juices. His teeth nipped my clit. I screamed my climax, coming harder than I ever had before. It seemed to go on forever, my pussy convulsing continuously.

"Please, sir, fuck me," I begged.

He chuckled and said, "naughty girls don't get fucked in their pussy. They get fucked in their ass. Is that what you want my naughty little girl?"

I was so desperate for his cock I screamed, "yes, sir, fuck my ass please."

He removed the ginger from my tight asshole and dripped something wet and slick on the opening. Then I felt the head of his cock there as he pushed it in. Instinctively I pushed back as he slid in. The pain was exquisite. I was gasping for breath by the time he was fully seated in my ass, his pubic hair rubbing against my sore ass. He waited just a moment, then he began to fuck my ass.

He wasn't gentle. He growled at me the whole time, "naughty girls get it in the ass. You are a very naughty girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir! I am sorry, sir. I promise I'll never do it again." I cried.

He reached around and pinched my clit and I came like a freight train. The residual burn from the ginger was still there as my ass convulsed around his thick cock. He pounded in and out three more times, and then he shouted his release, his hot come flooding my ass.

He pulled out and gently undid my bounds and carried me to a shower. He set me on the bench and adjusted the water, then he lifted me to my feet, holding on to me and gently washed me. When I was all cleaned up, he helped me out of the shower, and sat me on a chair while he dried my hair.

He dressed me and helped me up the stairs, all without a word. We went back to the truck and put our seat belts on. Then and only then he turned to me and said, "same time tomorrow?"

I nod and said, "yes, sir."

"Good. I am dropping you off at home today and I will pick you up promptly, at 1 p.m."

He drove me home is silence. When he dropped me off, he put his hand on my knee and squeezed.

"Remember, no panties, and don't be late."

Part 3

Rachel sat on her bed thinking about all that happened over the last two days. Her ass was sore, inside and out, a reminder of Mr. Stone's harsh discipline. She moved over to the full-length mirror and turned to look at her ass. There were bruises forming on the creamy flesh, but she wasn't alarmed. She loved the marks on her flesh and all they represented.

Her phone pinged and she walked back over to the bed to see who it was from. This is the message she saw:

Change of plan for tomorrow, you are to dress in your shortest dress, no panties, no hose, simple sandals. Your hair is to be done in two ponytails, either side of your head, high on your head. I will pick you up at 1. Eat a light lunch, bring your textbook for my class, a notebook and a pen. Everything else will be provided. Please inform your parents you will be late in returning home. Mr. S

She sat there looking at the text and a smile crept up on her face despite herself. She was looking forward to tomorrow.

The next day, Rachel did as per instructions and stood self-consciously outside her front door, pulling down on the short skirt. The breeze on her bare pussy was sinful. She had started to get wet. She didn't have long to wait. Mr. Stone was right on time.

He got out to help her up into the truck. He grabbed her ass under the obscenely short skirt, one hand grazing her pussy and feeling her arousal. He helped her into the truck, shut the door and around to the driver's side to get in himself. Checking to see that she had fastened her seat belt, he fastened his own and they were on the way.

"You followed my directions, a good beginning," he said.

I simply looked at him and said, "yes, sir."

"Today will be a little different. I am going to tell you what to expect. First, we will go to my basement. You will be secured over the spanking horse for your punishment. You may keep your dress on for this. I will simply tuck the hem in the restraining belt at your waist. I will get my flogger and you will receive 20 lashes across your buttocks and upper thighs. Then, if you are a good girl for your punishment, I will lick that beautiful little cunny until you come. After that we will go back upstairs to my office where you will stand in the corner, holding your dress up over that beautiful ass for 15 minutes, contemplating what has brought you to this state. After that I think I will leave for a surprise."

I was too stunned to speak. I looked over at Mr. Stone and nodded. My pussy clenched and I knew I was getting the seat of his truck very wet. Embarrassed, I said nothing but turned my eyes back in my lap. Soon we arrived at his house. He helped me out of the truck and led me inside.

"Leave your backpack by the door. We will retrieve it in a little while. First things first, we have to see to your punishment. Your final atonement for the plagiarism."

We walked down to the basement. I walked over to the Spanking Horse, lowering myself into position. I let him strap me down. I had never been flogged before, but I had a feeling it was going to be worse than the belt. Once I was strapped into position, he lifted my dress and tucked the hem at my waist. He ran a hand over my ass admiring the bruises from yesterday.

He walked over to my right and head him take something down and walk back over to me. He let the instrument rest on my ass. The tendrils were soft leather and felt nice against my tortured skin. He gently flicked the implement all over my ass. It felt good.

"Shall we begin?" he asked and without waiting for an answer he raised his arm and brought the flogger down on my ass hard.

I screamed at the unexpected sensation. There was a bite and a sting, not just in one place but all over. Before I could even take a breath, he raised his arm and brought it down again even harder this time. My ass jiggled and bounced with each stroke and I desperately wanted to get away, but I was held immobile. The fire building in my backside spread to my pussy with a different type of fire. My juices dripped and I knew he could see those glistening lips. Suddenly he landed a stroke and the leather fingers of the flogger kissed my pussy lips hard. I screamed out from the pain, confused by the sensations of pain and pleasure.

Finally, it was over. He put the flogger on the small of my back, leaned down and began to lick my pussy juices. He was an expert at cunnilingus, and he kept me on edge for the longest time, it seemed like forever.

I started to beg. "Please, sir, I need to— oh— please!" I cried.

He ignored my pleas and sent me spiraling higher and higher. Just when I thought I could stand no more, he bit down on my clit. I soared over the edge to sweet oblivion. I was shaking so hard, if I hadn't been strapped, I would have collapsed.

He didn't release me right away. He rubbed my back and whispered gently to me, "it's alright, you are alright—"

After I had calmed down from that mind-blowing orgasm, he unstrapped me and helped me up. I caught a glimpse of myself in one of the mirrors in the basement and I could see the leather bite marks from the flogger on my thighs. He led me upstairs to is office, and as promised, put me in the corner—my nose to the wall, my ass sticking out, my legs spread wide and my dress at my waist.

"Fifteen minutes of corner time should be sufficient." he said. "Now don't move, or there will be consequences."

I heard him leave the room, but I didn't dare move. My ass was sore form the last three days of punishments. I didn't want anymore—I stood there thinking about the paper I wrote and how I got myself into this. I wasn't sorry. If I hadn't plagiarized that paper I would have never been invited to his house and had such delicious things done to my body. No, I wasn't sorry.

I never heard him return but felt him behind me. He raised a hand to my ass and gently caressed it.

"Come my lovely. It is time to help you concentrate on your studies."

He helped me straighten up and turn around.

"Arms up," he said.

I obeyed without thinking. He pulled my dress over my head and folded it neatly and set it on the chair next to us. Then he reached around me and undid my bra, pulled it off, also placing it neatly with my dress.

"Put your hands on your head dear and lace your fingers. Spread those pretty legs farther apart," he instructed.

I complied wondering what was going to happen next.

He walked over to his desk and brought some metal clips with him. I started shivering in anticipation of what new torture he had come up with. He stood before me and grabbed one of my nipples, twisting and pulling it to a point. He took one of the metal clamps and applied it to the nipple, tightening it down. I gasped at the pain. He said nothing but repeated it with the other nipple. I stood there, my hands on my head, my pussy gushing and let him do what he willed.

The he spread my legs even more and sought out my clit.

"Oh no!" I thought he wouldn't— but he did. Another clip went on my clit and he tightened that one down too. He then proceeded to attach wires from the clips to a little black box he held in his hand. He turned a dial and pressed a button and my nipples and clit lit up with the most delicious shock! I nearly collapsed form the suddenness of it.

"Very good!" He said. "Now we are ready to rewrite your paper. Walk over to the desk I have ready for you."

I hadn't noticed it when we came in but there was a small wooden desk with a wooden straight-backed chair in front of the desk. He guided me to it and helped me sit down, my legs spread wide. My ass hurt sitting on that hard chair and I wiggled.

"None of that!" he snapped, and a tiny shock assaulted my nipples and my clit. I quickly settled and he took out my book, two other books on ancient civilizations and my notebook and a pen.

'You have one hour to write an original paper on Ancient Incan Civilizations: Daily life. Using your own words. If I feel you are not concentrating I will simple turn this on. The intensity will go up each time I need to remind you to concentrate."

"Yes, sir," I replied.

I wasted no time and got right to work. Mr. Stone sat at the desk in front of me and watched me. There were a few times my mind wandered, and he would shock me as a reminder to stay on task. Each shock a little more intense than the last. By the time I had finished my paper I was a horny mess. My pussy had formed a puddle on my chair and my breathing was ragged.

"Mr. Stone, sir. I am finished." I said a little breathlessly.

He got up from his desk and came to stand in front of mine. He took my paper and read all five pages, a satisfied look on his face.

"Very good, Miss Rachel, very Good. Surprising what you can do with the right motivation."

"Thank you, sir," I said meekly.

"I think this deserves a celebration," he said. "Come, stand up my dear."

I did as I was asked and stood beside the desk. He reached up and removed one of the nipple clips, immediately taking the abused nipple into his mouth, sucking on it gently and laving it with his tongue. He repeated the motion on the other nipple, and I gasped when the blood returned to my poor nipples.

He knelt before me and removed the clip from my clit, taking that into his mouth too. He sucked on my clit and I exploded. If he hadn't been holding my hips, I think I would have collapsed. He picked me up and carried me to his room and laid me gently on the bed.

"Tell me, Miss Rachel, how do you want to celebrate?"

"Oh sir, fuck me, please!"

And he did.

* * * * * * *

Monday at school I walked into Mr. Stone's class and sat in the front row. I couldn't help but think about the wild weekend. Mr. Stone was sitting at his desk grading papers until everyone filed in. He then began his lecture about the conquistadors and their effect on indigenous peoples. When the bell rang for the end of class, he looked out at the class and said "Class dismissed."

I felt crestfallen as I gathered my things to leave.

"Miss Rachel, would you stay a moment?"

My heart soared! "Yes, Mr. Stone." I said.

He waited till everyone left and walked over to my desk. "I think you need private tutoring sessions for the rest of the term, Miss Rachel. Every Friday after school you will go home, prepare a weekend bag and make some excuse to your parents as to why you will be gone for the weekend. I will pick you up promptly at 5 p.m. and have you home Sunday at 7 p.m. You know the dress code."

Then he winked at me and I couldn't wipe the silly grin off my face.

I couldn't wait for the weekend!


12