Mr. Thomlinson's New Computer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those damn fucking monkey things really drained me. In spite of that nap I woke up tired. My Wife on the other hand was smiling with a fresh-fucked face while proudly walking about our hotel room without a care or stitch. Oh shit! It's Monday morning and we are still here. Panic set in. I made it to the bathroom just in time. For the moment, I was physically relieved but mentally panicking because it was Monday morning. I quickly grabbed my robe and cell phone then sat at the desk. Just as I started making phone calls to the kids, my job, her job and the front desk she arrogantly asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

"I'm calling the kids and your parents then the front desk and..."

"Why?"

"Why? Because it's Monday morning!" I replied with panic and desperation.

"No, it's not." She calmly answered.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I incredulously asked.

"Ease up kiddo. It's 5:14 on Sunday afternoon. Look at the clock. You slept the day away. Those things you created are too much for you."

"I didn't create them."

"Neither did I."

"Doesn't matter. We can't stay here."

"Yes, we can."

"What? We have work tomorrow. And the kids have school. And we don't have the money for this place. Our reservation was only for the weekend."

"Relax. I took care of everything."

"Huuuh?"

"While you were snoring the day away I got busy. First, I did the laundry. You need to fold the clothes in your suitcase. The rest are in the machines two floors down. Second, I got lucky. I used our computer and played that Slotmania game that's been driving you nuts. I won another four-day vacation here. All expenses paid. They attached my winnings to the room. We're staying until Thursday. Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed, I had a massage and went shopping."

"Wow!" Yes, I noticed. Approved? Not really. I mean she looked good. Who am I kidding? She looked foxy! Her tits stood high and proud like a young girl not a 35-year-old mother of two. Two hard thimble-sized nipples poked the clingy thin fabric of her new dress. Oh, sweet Jesus! She never went braless. When she turned around my mouth dropped. The dress...there wasn't a dress. Her back was bare. The skirt portion was nothing but several layers of silky diaphanous cloth hanging on her nicely flared hips. Oh, sweet Jesus! Every time she twirled the world knew she was bare there.

I did the triple S routine then rummaged through my suitcase for clothes. It didn't really matter if Wifey's voice was vengeful, mean-spirited or just plain informative because my socks and drawers were in the washing machines two floors below. I swallowed some pride then carefully put on my only clean shorts and shorts then began shuffling down two floors. In the hotel laundry room and I moved my wet clothes to the dryer. All the while I kept worrying about the bill for that overpriced rag from the hotel's gift shop. No, the biggest worry was the sleazy bastards leering at my naked wife in that dress.

Somewhere near 6:26 PM we...I was finished with the laundry. By that time, we were famished. My Wife also insisted I change clothes. When I reached for a pair of undershorts she grabbed my wrist faster than greased lightning, "No. You will join me."

"Of course."

"No, that's not what I mean."

"Are you talking room service?"

"No."

"OK. Care to explain?"

She smiled, twirled and said, "This." Damn! My Wife was justifiably proud of her body but showing it to the world was another matter. Women! Any man arguing with his wife is guaranteed to lose. Besides that, I was much too hungry for arguments. I grabbed my clothes and started walking towards the bathroom. She grabbed my wrist again, "No secrets. Right here. Right now."

It's one thing to wear nothing but a shirt, shorts and sandals in our hotel room, around the house or shuffling down the hall to the laundry room but commando in public? No way! I walked to the bathroom stark naked. After completing my personal business under my wife's watchful eyes nothing but a guayabera shirt, slacks and sandals touched my body.

We ate dinner in the hotel's café. It was nothing fancy but a bit romantic because we split the soup, salad and dessert. I ordered the house ribeye special with a baked potato. She ordered grilled salmon and steamed vegetables instead of potatoes or rice. After dinner, we dropped a few coins in the one-armed bandits and fifty bucks at the blackjack table. We quit trying to get rich shortly after 9 PM.

For the first time in years she let me...insisted I use the bathroom first. It was also the first time in a good while she came to bed perfumed and naked. My Wife is not known for her sensitive nipples yet her first orgasm of the night came because I rubbed, kissed, and sucked her nipples. The faint light from one small electronic clock was enough to see her smiling face glow with sexual satisfaction.

Although we have a happy marriage and sex life oral activities were not high on our list. Tonight, My Wife scooted down the bed and began kissing and licking my sort of hard cock. For someone who rarely did oral exercises she was doing a bang-up job. I have no idea where or when she learned that skill. Sweet Jesus. My cock was steely hard. Damn woman brought me to a point just shy of release then slipped away. One second later my disappointment erupted. "Fuck! Why the hell did you leave me unfinished?"

She quickly pressed her warm body and bare breasts into my chest then moaned, "My turn." Before I could react to her bold request Wifey's cunt was closing on my mouth. Like I said, neither of us...I wasn't particularly adept at oral exercises. If she hadn't pinned my head between her legs I would have simply forced my dick into her cunt and filled it with semen. I really can't blame the poor dear for wanting more. Her frustration quickly set in because I couldn't find the exact spot. My Wife uttered something better left unremembered then reached in and spread her labia. As if that wasn't enough she somehow then grabbed my head and forced my tongue right into the grove. Moments later her freaky high-pitched noises proved I was doing something right. When her body shook violently and her legs squeezed my head I knew another orgasm was roaring through My Wife.

Normally after the first...only orgasm of the night My Wife would cool down, smile, roll over and drift into happy dreams. Not tonight. Even though that orgasm subsided her ardor didn't. My Wife wanted more. I can't recall ever seeing her this highly aroused. Her arms and legs wrapped around my body with such force I thought an octopus was holding me. Her vaginal fluids were flowing like a hot magma underground. One shove was all I needed to get deep inside...probably deeper inside her vagina than I'd ever been. Yet she was alternately pushing and pulling me deeper. Every time my hips moved up her hips followed and pulled me back. More than once I probably touched her cervix. When those freaky high-pitched sounds returned I knew she was ready to travel into her uniquely pleasurable realm. I was breathing like an old steam engine going up a mountain yet felt trapped in her female tunnel. After releasing everything my steam and energy vanished like smoke in the wind. My poor woman didn't get her big orgasm and was quite upset. I was oblivious to everything and rolled away meanwhile My Wife announced her unsatisfied and frustrated state in very unpleasant language.

I woke up feeling nicely refreshed and rested for the first time since this vacation began. I was also hungry and alone. After completing the triple S routine, a blue sport shirt, white underwear, tan shorts and white socks adorned my body. While looking around the room and deciding whether to wear white athletic shoes or brown leather sandals I saw a big blue envelope next to the TV. It was an easy guess the envelope contained a card from My Wife. For a few moments, I debated ignoring...perhaps ripping it to shreds. Who needs a "dear John" card? What the hell? May as well open the damn thing. It was a "sorry card," an apology for her rude words and cruel deeds. My Wife said she would be at the pool and to join her. My growling stomach and the bills needed attention before getting a drinkypoo at the pool.

Dining alone is not my favorite activity but breakfast is usually a quick and cheap meal. Anyway, a two-egg omelet containing all the fixings plus juice, two sweet rolls and a bowl of fruit did just fine. Afterwards I went back to my room and began using the computer to pay the bills. The first two payees went just fine then came the house note. I entered $1725.00 to cover the PITI payment and a little extra principal. The screen showed $251.17. No! I stopped, erased that amount and reentered $1725.00. This time $715.02 showed. At that point, I logged out and immediately did a complete virus scan. I also called the front desk and inquired about their ISP and security protocols. Everything appeared normal. Just to be sure, I made arrangements to use their secure server then logged on again. This time the house note went through properly but anything after that did not. I had no choice but to stop and close out everything. I made a few more calls and got some time in their secure corporate (rich whale client) computer center. When I returned to my room the computer was neatly stored. I know this sounds crazy but that damn computer was on my desk, turned off and unplugged when I left the room. If I'd been home my sledge hammer would have hit every key. Enough. I needed some sunshine and fresh air. I also needed to find my wife.

I'd say the warm morning sun felt good but it was probably closer to 1 PM, afternoon. Anyway, the sun felt nice and warm. Pine, oak, magnolia and cypress trees covered the pathway. The dappled light coming between the branches was sufficient for a variety of flowers and ferns growing on the ground. Funny, but I didn't remember walking on this path the other day. Nor did I remember seeing a restroom there. No matter. My bladder needed attention.

The one-way design seemed a bit unusual because the exit opened to a patio-like area with counters and... One look was all it took! My jaw dropped and my dick popped. Must have been another Nude Day celebration. A dozen gorgeous women...blondes, brunettes, redheads and a few dark dusky beauties with sparkling brown eyes stood behind the desk. No! Oh yes! They looked exactly like...were the same women that fucked me several weeks ago. All the women wore that lose fitting white halter-like dress slit to the hip on both sides. They were literally busting out of their dresses. Their hard nipples dented...damn near poked through the fabric. Their diaphanous dresses covered everything but hid nothing. Their firm unfettered tits wobbled nicely. Whenever the wind blew the flaps...lower portion of their dresses often flew up thus revealing their bald slits and clits. As you can imagine walking was difficult with a hard cock between my legs.

One look at those guys wearing beige shorts and vests made my hard dick history. Guys don't normally bother or intimidate me but these guys were taller, stronger and perhaps better looking than me. They were also better endowed.... much better endowed than me.

Damn! The walls were decorated with those damn fuzzy monkey faces. What the hell? One of those women was holding my arm and calling me, "Mr. Thomlinson. Mr. Thomlinson. You need to go back inside."

How did she know my name? Panic and fear distorted my normally calm male voice. "Who are you? Where am I? What the fuck is going on? Where is my wife?"

"Mr. Thomlinson. Mr. Thomlinson! It's OK. Your wife is safe. I promise."

I didn't believe a word she said. I wanted to deck her and anyone else in this...this fucking place. I wanted to run...escape but couldn't. Two men and a bevy of women surrounded me. I was trapped. Over 800 pounds of emotions was jumping inside me like a wild gorilla. "What the fuck do you want?"

"Mr. Thomlinson! That language is uncalled for."

"If you want better language tell me right now, what the hell is going on!" I was panicking. I just got my life and marriage back and... Oh shit! My wife was standing at the desk wearing four triangles of cloth...one of those white halter dresses with a handsome man on each arm.

"Mr. Thomlinson. Mr. Robert Thomlinson. It's OK. Come with us. You can't wear those clothes out here."

"Why not?" I shouted.

"Street clothes are not permitted here." One of the women calmly replied.

"I'm not going anywhere naked!"

A stronger, more commanding female voice now spoke, "Mr. Thomlinson, come with us."

Two men wearing beige shorts and vests plus a bevy of women wearing nothing but a white halter dress surrounded me. As you can imagine walking was difficult because my dick got hard again. When they asked...insisted I disrobe I was both relieved and embarrassed. The pastel blue loincloth they gave me did nothing to hide or diminish my raging anatomy. Given my agitated state and their virtually naked bodies it's a wonder I didn't fuck one of those women. Maybe one of those women gave me blow job. To be honest I can't remember what really happened. I woke up feeling depleted. After completing my personal errands, I walked passed the empty desk then stopped at a large solid iron door.

One second after I opened the solid metal door my jaw dropped. Oh, sweet Jesus! This was the celebration of Nude Day. Some lay there with their legs closed obviously trying to keep the accumulated pleasures inside. Others were oblivious to the world and laid with their legs shamelessly splayed wide apart and whitish fluids oozing from their cunts. Almost all of them had a fresh-fucked grin.

Several men lay with their cocks and balls in full view. Like the women, some slept. Others simply rested. Their smiles and calm demeanor indicated they were recently drained and satisfied.

Throughout this sexual melee several waitresses wearing nothing but a white halter dress brought various tonics and food to the revelers. Several men wearing shorts and vests seemed to be watching...standing guard. Except for the waiters and waitresses previously described no one--male or female wore more than a smile. Several people were in the pool playing around. I saw two couples on inflated "rafts" sucking or fucking their way to sexual oblivion. To my right a pile of bodies--men and women were engaged in every form of sexual congress imaginable. Beyond them I saw one woman on all fours but couldn't see which hole was being pleasured.

In spite of all the people and sexual combinations in view I didn't see my wife. I tried not to be a voyeur but that was impossible. A few looked up and immediately returned to their scandalous behavior. One couple took a moment from their hedonistic activities and looked at me as if I were the immoral character. Amid all the gasps and shrieks I heard something sort of familiar. With my ears perked I did my best to follow those sounds. Tracing those faint, yet familiar sounds amid that cacophony of those seeking sexual bliss was difficult. Eventually those faint sounds became almost recognizable. Somewhere past the pool area, in one of those little garden areas, I finally identified those sounds.

Oh shit! I wish it wasn't so. My naked wife had one person on each tit and another between her legs. Due to the dark shadows in that garden area I couldn't determine if men or women were pleasuring my wife. The noises emitted left no doubt, My Wife was in the delirium of sexual delight. While recovering from her latest orgasm a man pushed everyone away then knelt over my wife. A few moments later they were tightly connected. His grunts and groans along with her freaky high-pitched sounds would make rutting animals listen with awe. Even though both continued slipping and sliding together my wife seemed to be either tiring or floating into another orgasm. Her arms and legs were listless. As he began thrusting and moving like a piston in a racing engine she laid there like a rag doll. As if on cue or somehow hearing my question her body returned from the unknown. Her high-pitched vocalizations returned. Her legs and arms regained strength and now held his body tight. She arched up and forced their hips together. I'm sure her hard nipples poked into his chest like steel bolts. Both bodies shuddered yet held the other tight. Like so many natural wonders the actual event was hidden from view. Shortly after they separated her leaking female innards provided all the proof needed. The silly freshly fucked grin on My Wife's face proved she had another fantastic orgasm. Her happy fresh-fucked smile left me with these questions: Should I kill her? Kill him? Kill them both? Walk away in a fit jealousy? Divorce the bitch? Admire their orgasmic achievements? Bemoan the fact that I never gave her an orgasm like that did? Was she protected?

All those issues suddenly vanished when my body weakened. Oh shit! I did it. I fucking came...jacked off while they fucked. Now lightheaded and breathless from my exertions I sat on the nearest bench and slipped away into an emotional abyss.

When my eyes opened a mysterious angelic woman wearing a white halter dress was hovering over me and smiling ever so sweetly. I'm sure she repeated these words at least twice, "It's time to get up."

I blinked several times. Then saw her. Oh shit! That woman was no angel. That devilish bitch was my whoring wife. Even worse, her pink nipples and wobbling tits were shamelessly visible in spite of her "dress." Even the slightest breeze raised the lower portion of her dress revealed two sweet cheeks and one vertical bare smile to the world.

My anger and hate started to boil. My voice exploded. I saw red—blood red and didn't care if it was hers or mine. Although my wife was virtually naked that dress meant she was legally clothed. Our angry curses are better left to the wind. I was dirty and naked. Damn bitch won. I had to get clothes. Walking towards the locker room felt like the "longest mile." Although a warm shower cleansed my body nothing could wash away the sense of Death hanging in my soul.

We spent the following day resting. Our twisted souls needed the equivalent of an emergency room for emotional anguish. Long naps and staring into space stopped the physical pain but did not bring relief or closure to our emotional ailments.

Wednesday was our last full day there. A light continental breakfast seemed appropriate. Afterwards My Wife sat on a park bench alternately reading a romantic pot boiler or watching the waves roll on to the beach. I had questions. I had to find those places again. I walked through the hotel twice but did not see that pathway, locker room or patio. Nor did I find that pool area filled with nude decadent people. In fact, the small hotel pool was on the back deck overlooking the Gulf and sparsely populated with young children and their parents. Any sexual activity would have been instantly stopped. I walked to the hotel entrance then got on a bus from another nearby casino resort. Their pool area was also staid, small, open and populated with parents and young children.

After dinner, I did the unthinkable and opened my computer. Without touching a button pictures of the patio, iron door and pool area scrolled along. Oh shit! All those beautiful women in their diaphanous white halter dresses sashayed by. Their tits, nipples and cunts were clearly visible to all. The next set of pictures showed my nude wife splayed wide open and sexually engaged. Her freshly-fucked-grin and the whitish fluids oozing from her cunt proved she recently orgasmed...fucked at least one man.

Honestly, I was just as guilty. Although I fucked several women my chauvinistic attitudes remained inflamed within me. I might have called it even but the scene with my angelic wife hovering over me was too much. I shut the computer down and cried.