Mr. Todd Davis Surrenders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige turned to Emily saying, "Thank you Em! See you soon."

She grabbed Todd's hand and they walked out holding hands like any normal couple.

Once in the car, Todd turned to Paige asking, "What was the special item she put in the bag my Queen?"

While backing out and driving away, Paige replied, "Oh nothing my cute lil man, just something for us to enjoy!"

Paige began driving to their next destination. She had a big surprise for Todd, which would only cause more humiliation for him. Todd sat looking out the window as Paige pulled into a small building on the North side of town. Todd looked up seeing the sign Tara's Brazilian Luv Wax.

Paige grabbed Todd's hand as she leaned over the center console. Todd turned to face her. He looked at her beautiful blue eyes, long black lashes and he melted at the sight of her. Paige leaned further and kissed Todd on the lips as her left hand tapped his new cage causing Todd to flinch lightly.

She pulled back saying, "Let's go my lil caged lover."

Paige and Todd walked towards the front entrance. Todd opened the door and they walked in. Todd was surprised at the sight, he was expecting it to be full, but there was only a receptionist there. She was an older woman, around 40. She was pretty, long brown hair and hazel eyes.

She looked up and greeted them, "Welcome to Tara's Brazilian Luv Wax, how can I assist you two?"

Paige replied, "We have a couple's appointment with Tara at 3:30 pm."

The receptionist looked down looking at her book and responded, "Okay let me look. Here it is, for... Um.. is it for lil man and his Queen?"

The receptionist looked up with a bewildered look. Paige was giggling as both women looked at Todd. His face turned bright red as both women looked for him to respond.

Todd looked at Paige who rolled her eyes to the side expecting him to respond. Todd looked at the receptionist and responded, "Yes Ma'am, that is us."

The receptionist shook her head lightly as she looked down marking the calendar. She stood up and opened the side door saying, "Follow me to your room."

Todd followed Paige down the hall to room 9. They both entered inside, but the room was different. There was only one table though Todd thought there would be two since it was a "couples" appointment.

Paige sat on the chair next to the exam style table and told Todd, "You have two choices. Option A or option B. You must decide quickly as Tara will be here shortly."

Todd responded, "My Queen, what are the options?"

Paige smiled saying, "Option A, I remove your chastity device now, but you must strip to your panties only. Option B, I leave the chastity on and you can remove all clothing. You have 5 seconds to decide!"

Todd didn't know what to do. Both were embarrassing, but he felt the panties were worse. Although, he enjoyed the feeling of them, it was something he enjoyed in private, not public.

Todd responded, "Option B, my Queen."

Paige clapped all giddy and Todd felt he immediately made the wrong decision. He quickly removed all clothing, handing them folded to Paige. Paige took this close and set them on the table next to her, but what Todd didn't notice was she placed his cute panties on top, perfectly visible for all to see. Todd sat on the table waiting for Tara.

A few moments later, the door opened and a middle aged woman walked in. Todd looked up seeing a beautiful Hispanic woman. She stood 5'3", black hair pulled back in a ponytail. She had olive skin, coffee brown eyes, long black eye lashes, luscious pink lips.

She briefly looked at Todd before turning to Paige, "Good to see you sweetie!"

Paige stood up and the two women hugged as Paige said, "Good to see you too, Tara. Thanks for seeing us on such short notice."

Todd couldn't believe it. He thought to himself, how does she know so many people over here.

The women broke their hug as Tara replied, "Anything for my favorite customer! So what do we have here today?"

Paige replied, "My lil cutie is here for a lower body and Brazilian wax."

Tara smiled, "Excellent!"

Tara turned to Todd who was sitting on the table saying, "Lay back darling while I get everything ready."

Tara saw the tiny cage between his legs, let out a little snicker before saying, "I doubt you have the key for that tiny thing. Paige, would you be a dear and remove it please?"

Paige hopped up grinning as she saw Todd close his eyes in embarrassment. She rubbed his lower abdomen before grabbing his cage to release his clitty. She leaned down to his ear, "Tara loves little clitties like yours."

As soon as the cage was off, Todd looked down, but his clitty was still numb from Emily's cream. He didn't want to get an erection, but his flaccid state made it more embarrassing.

Todd remained still on the table as Tara approached. She began inspecting his body as he laid on his back. She could see he shaved recently around his clitty, but could see the prickly hairs returning. She moved down his legs noticing his hair was light and thin, making it easier to wax.

She began on his legs near his ankles. The first few globs of wax caused pain for Todd. Each time Tara ripped it off, he winced and felt the pain like he's never felt before. He clinched his eyes shut, gritted his teeth through the entire process. Before Tara moved to his genitals, she had Todd turn over to work the back of his legs and rear.

By now, Todd was used to the pain until he felt the hot wax on his inner thighs and groin. Every couple of minutes, the wax ripped from his skin, pulling every hair follicle he had. Todd felt the hot wax on his small testicle sack, his eyes opened wide. He wanted to look, but he couldn't. The good news was he was regaining feeling to his penis, but the bad news was, the Hispanic bombshell was manipulating his penis and testicles causing his penis to grow. He looked down as she pulled the wax from his sack and he cried out in pain.

Paige walked over to Todd and he turned to the fetal position. She rubbed his head while Tara pulled his legs back, applying the next layer of wax to the other side of his sack. Paige leaned down, kissed his forehead before whispering to his ear, "You're clitty is leaking like a faucet from all this pain. How bad do you want to cum?"

Todd turned to Paige saying, "I'll do anything to cum, my Queen. Please, please let me cum."

Paige smiled as Tara ripped the wax from his other testicle causing Todd to wince in pain. Paige held his head down so he couldn't watch as Tara finished with the waxing.

Once Tara was complete, she giggled aloud, "I guess he likes being waxed, as she rubbed the frenulum of Todd's clitty, causing it to drop more precum. There was a small puddle on his groin where he leaked on himself.

Tara wiped his body and legs clear of any residual precum and follicles left behind. She then grabbed some moisturizer and rubbed Todd's legs, butt, testicles, groin, and his anus. Paige came back and reapplied the chastity ring. She looked at Todd's clitty, happy to see he was still excited, but she placed the tiny cage over the head of his clitty and began to forcefully push. The pain associated helped reduce his erection. After 2 minutes of pushing, she was able to close the cage and lock it back up.

Paige told Todd to get dressed as she and Tara left the room. Todd sat there momentarily looking as his now bare lower body. He stood up, pulled the panties up his legs. Once secure, he felt a little electricity go through his body as his now waxed ass and groin felt even better with the panties so tight around him. He put the rest of his clothes on and left the room where he saw Tara and Paige sharing a laugh.

Paige turned to Todd saying, "What do you say to Tara for making you all sexy?"

Todd looked at Tara replying, "Thank you Miss Tara for the wax."

Tara smiled, "You're very welcome. Now that all that hair is gone, you're little penis..."

Paige interrupted Tara, "Oh that is too small to be a penis. It's a clitty."

Tara laughed hysterically. She regained her composure and said, "You're little clitty will look adorable without any hair!"

Todd couldn't help it as his face turned red as blood tried rushing to his clitty. It strained hard against the cage, but couldn't be free. Paige and Tara shared another hug before she and Todd left the salon.

On the long drive home, Todd was moving ever so slightly in his seat. He could feel the difference on his body. Although he didn't have much hair to begin with, the air blowing from the vents tickled his legs a different way. The smooth butt and soft fabric of the panties caused his clitty to stir and strain against the cage. Paige saw the subtle movements of Todd. She loved this power over him and knew he was going to have a fun night.

After the long drive home, Todd and Paige walked into Todd's house. She walked up behind him smacked his butt saying, "follow me, it's time to change."

Todd followed Paige to his room with the bag of goodies from the adult store. She placed the bag on the bed looking through the items for tonight as she told him, "remove all your clothing."

Todd began undressing as Paige removed the items from the bag. He saw her remove the black lace vibrating panties and the small surprise bag. Once he was naked, he stood waiting for what was to happen next. Paige turned and handed him the vibrating panties. He slipped then up his leg and could feel the vibrator was between his testicles and the metal tubs of his cage. Paige turned it on and Todd felt the vibration, the small buzzing sound, which caused his clitty to rumble. The wonderful sensation of his clitty returned, but the cage didn't allow for full stimulation. He wasn't sure if there was enough to give him pleasure or not.

After 30 seconds, Paige turned it off, spinning around to face Todd. He saw a light pink collar with a metal plate. She brought it closer and Todd saw the engraving, "Ms. Paige's limp clitty teacher." Paige walked behind Todd as she attached the collar. The special design for the lock allowed for a small padlock to be placed so the collar couldn't be removed without the special key, which was surely around her neck with his chastity key.

Todd stood there watching Paige as she began to undress. She removed her sundress, allowing it to fall to the floor. She bent over to her gym bag, allowing a perfect view of her shapely ass and perfectly waxed pussy. She pulled out her cheerleading outfit. Her cheer outfit was sexy. Black, white, and blue two piece cheer outfit with the wolves logo on the front. Her cheer skirt was almost too small as it barely covered her ass. She spun quickly which flared the skirt allowed a free shot of her pussy. The top was almost too small as it forced her breasts together. She added white socks and her cheer shoes.

Todd was underdressed wearing only the collar and panties as she handed him a white robe. She took Todd by the hand as they exited through the garage to his car. Paige began backing out as Todd worried he was going to be caught.

Todd looked at Paige, "Please my Queen, if I get caught having a student driving me and my car around, it could ruin me."

Paige rolled her eyes, "Stop worrying. It's night time and no one will notice. Now sit back and relax."

Todd covered his face as Paige drove out of his neighborhood. He wasn't paying attention as he tried not to look anywhere hoping no one would see. After a 10 minute drive, Todd noticed they were approaching a large residence.

Paige saw Todd looking at him and said, "If you say another word, I will make sure people find out!"

Todd remained quiet as Paige opened the garage and pulled Todd's car inside. Once there, she pulled her phone out and exchanged text messages.

Paige and Todd excited the car and walked into the house. As she opened the door, she yelled out, "I'm home mom!"

Todd stopped in his tracks. He wanted to run, but wasn't sure what to do. He looked at Paige wondering what the hell she was doing, but he saw she was laughing hysterically.

She told Todd, "Oh my silly lil teach, no one is home. My parents are away on vacation for a week."

She pulled a small white leash from her purse and walked up to Todd. She leaned up and passionately kissed him on the lips. Todd wrapped his arms around her as she pulled his panties down and attached the leash to his chastity cage. Paige broke the kiss off and lightly tugged Todd down the hall. Todd followed as quickly as he could to avoid any pain from being pulled. They came to Paige's bedroom that was bigger than Todd's. Her closet was three times the size of his as well. Todd looked around seeing his students room for the first time.

Paige unhooked the leash and pulled his panties back up. She walked to her dresser to grab the chair as she drug it to her closet. Paige grabbed Todd's hand and sat him in the chair as she returned to her dresser. She pulled out her pink Velcro restraints, attaching his feet to his post and his hands behind his back. Once secure, she turned the vibrator on and closed the closet door. The closer door had louvers so visibility was limited, but the bed could be seen.

A few moments later, Todd was startled by the sound of the door bell ringing. He couldn't believe he was in his students closet, but he was not hidden and believed he was going to watch her have sex.

Paige returned to her room with Jake, the star baseball player, Todd's student and starting pitcher. Jake was an amazing player who already held scholarship offers from most universities. In fact, he was being scouted for the MLB draft as well. Jake was 6'4" 195lbs, and the ex boyfriend of Paige as they broke up over the summer.

Jake laughed, "I'm glad you text me. I was wondering when you would hit me back up."

Jake only had on his gym shorts and a tank top. Paige turned around towards the closet, winked at Todd as she lifted the top of her cheer outfit as she replied, "I couldn't help it, I've missed you."

Jake leaned forward grabbing Paige by the hips and spinning her around. He lifted her tight young body up as if she weighed nothing and pulled her onto him saying, "You missed me or my cock?"

Paige started pulled his tank off as she answered, "Your cock. My boyfriend I met over the summer is.. a little smaller. I just need to be filled!"

Paige moaned as Jake took her nipples in his mouth, flicking each nipple with his tongue. He sucked both of her perfect small nipples, biting them as Paige closed her eyes, tilting her head back with pleasure.

Jake lifted her off him and laid her on her back. He looked down seeing she wasn't wearing any panties. He unclipped her cheer skirt and tossed it to the floor as he stood off the bed. Jake's bulge was evident now as he was quite large. He lowered his shorts and boxers to the ground as he cock sprang free. Not fully heard, he was over twice the size of Todd.

Jake straddled Paige as his cock inched towards her mouth. Todd sat there in the closet watching his beautiful student about to suck his star players cock. He felt mad, jealous of Jake. He didn't want her to suck his cock.

He watched as Paige's beautiful pink lips kissed the head of Jake's cock. Her lips parted and tongue reached out licking Jake's frenulum. Paige slowly began inhaling Jake's cock, her left hand his shaft, right hand holding his large shaved balls. Todd could see the saliva being left on his cock. She used her hand to stroke Jake's cock every time her mouth moved back from sucking. The loud noises of the saliva as Jake's cock was fully hard. Todd couldn't believe his eyes. Jake's cock had to be 8-9" and extremely thick.

Paige continued her mouth assault on Jake's cock. She took her right hand away from his balls and touched her bare pussy. Her pussy was wet to the touch. She was excited that she was sucking Jake's cock while her small clitty teacher was secretly watching in the closet.

Jake was warmed up and had enough of her mouth. As much as he enjoyed his dick sucked, he loved Paige's pussy more. Jake pulled Paige up on the bed to her hands and knees. She and Jake were facing the closet both looking at Todd, although they couldn't see him.

Todd stared as the vibrator tickled his caged clitty he wanted to moan and make noises, but couldn't risk being caught. He just watched as his arousal rose. He kept his eyes on Paige, who was looking directly at him. Jake behind her as he sticks his cock in her young pussy. The moment his cock entered, Todd saw Paige's face. She never broke eye contact as her lips parted, moaning from her young pussy being stretched.

Jake slowly began pumping. The sounds of his balls slappy her clit. Todd just sat there as Paige kept eye contact. Her breasts swaying front to back, moaning as Jake was jackhammering her pussy. Todd, couldn't take it anymore. He was so horny from being caged and watching Paige being fucked. The vibrator on his testicles and caged clitty. He felt like he was going to cum. He tried to resist as he saw Paige bent over he bed being fucked.

Todd closed his mouth, gritted his teeth. He felt the cum transferring from his testicles through his caged shaft as he watched Paige. Her moaning increased and Jake increased his speed. He listened to the sounds of sex, the hard skin slapping, Paige moaning as his cum burst through his clitty. His breathing labored as he did everything to keep from making a sound. In his orgasm wasn't like any orgasm before. Although it was pleasureful, it wasn't like any of his other orgasms.

The vibrator continued as his panties were wet and full of his cum. He now sat there and Jake continued fucking his Queen. Her moaning was louder as she screamed and pulled off of Jake's dick. She leaned on the bed as her breathing labored. Jake grabbed his cock and pumped it with his hand. He grabbed Paige by the waist and flipped her on her back, sliding his cock back inside her pussy.

Todd could see Jake's cock and how much of it entered his Queens pussy. Jake sped up and continued fucking Paige. Her breasts swayed, nipples hard as she now closed her eyes. Jake grabbed her breasts as he began moaning. He really sped up and he gripped her breasts tight. He pulled his cock out as Todd watched Jake cum on Paige's body. Jake's first spurt jumped out of his cock and landed on her chin and neck. Todd watched in a jealous rage as the next two spurts landed in her breasts, then her tummy. When Jake was finally done cumming. He sat back on Paige's bed as his breathing slowed down.

Paige laid there with cum on her body while Jake got up and went to the bathroom to clean himself. Paige turned her head towards the closet, brought her hand up and blew Todd a kiss.

Jake walked back into the room a few moments later and began to get dressed. He bent down and kissed Paige saying he had to go as some of his friends we're hanging out tonight. Jake stood up, viewing his conquests body for a minute and left the house.

Once Paige heard the door close, she sat up on the bed. Her body glistening with Jake's cum, she walked to the closet seeing her cute owned teacher. Her sexy mouth which has just licked and sucked Jake's cock, she bent down and kissed Todd on the lips. She stuck her tongue deep in his mouth making sure Todd could taste any remnants left behind. She broke the kiss seeing Todd was visibly frustrated, even a little hurt. She untied his hands and feet, pulled the panties down to see Todd had an accident. She smiled as she grabbed his hand, leading him to her bathroom.

Paige started a bath. She turned to face Todd and saw the look on his face. She could see he was slowly changing how he was thinking. She took Todd's hand and pulled it to her freshly fucked pussy. Todd felt her pussy. Her labia was swollen, warm, and wet. He moved his finger against her clit and she pushed his hand away. Staring into Todd's eyes, she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him to his knees. Todd face was inches from her well fucked pussy.