Mr. Todd Davis Surrenders Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paige looked down demanding Todd, "Do not lick, just kiss it."

Todd looked up in Paige's eyes, looked at her beautiful pussy, leaning in, and kissed her pussy. The same pussy that received two orgasms from another cock. His star pitchers large cock.

Paige turned towards the bath to add lavender bubbles. She grabbed Todd's hand and pulled him into the bath with her. Paige sat facing Todd, handed him a loofah sponge. Todd sat in the bath with his beautiful tormentor and washed Jake's cums from her body. He made sure to cover every inch of her sexy body. Once he scrubbed her, he washed himself.

After they're bath, Paige and Todd went to her room. Todd had no clean clothes and only a robe to wear. She looked at Todd saying, "Time for you to go. My parents aren't on vacation, they only went out to dinner."

She laughed as Todd panicked naked in a robe. He found his keys and left her house in a hurry. On his way home, he received a text message from Paige.

"My cute caged teacher, I'm glad you came earlier while watching fuck Jake. I have a cheer competition next week, so I will be gone. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Love Your Queen 😘"

Todd arrived him wondering how the week was going to go. He poured himself a glass of bourbon and sat on the couch thinking about what he just saw. Could he ever look at Jake the same? He was in far deeper with Paige than he ever thought possible.