Mr. Wade's Flower Shop Ch. 02

Story Info
Kara Gets a Taste.
5.8k words
4.62
9.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Adrianne looked up at me, she quickly flashed me a guilty grin. Before I could open my mouth to make a smart remark, a customer came into the shop. It was a young lady with long red hair who was quite lovely. She was talking on her cell phone, but she ended her call before reaching the counter. She placed her order for flowers to be sent to the high school. Her card was to read 'Congratulations to the smart one in the family. With love from your one and only awesome sister Gina.' The flowers were to be sent to Mr. Gregory McCormick. When Adrianne and I heard the name we both looked at each other with surprised delight.

"Oh my goodness, does your brother teach history?" Adrianne looked excitedly at Gina.

"Yes he does! Do you know-"

"OOH! Mr. McCormick was my absolute favorite teacher! He was always so patient- I talked all the time in his class, but he never yelled at me. He was so sweet. And I always thought he dressed so sharp. My co-worker had him too." She gestured toward me. "Oh my goodness, girl remember we stayed in trouble in his class," she giggled looking at me.

"Yeah, he was one of the coolest teachers there. How's he-" Of course I got cut off.

"Wow, you look just like him. How's he doing?" Adrianne looked at Gina all googly-eyed like she was as much in love with her as she was her brother.

Gina chuckled at her brother's one woman fan club, "He's great! The flowers are to celebrate his promotion- he's assistant principal now. I'll tell him his former students asked about him. You're Adrianne, and I'm sorry I didn't get your name." She reached over to shake my hand.

"It's Kara," I smiled. "Just tell him the chatter boxes from 5th period last year said hello and congratulations. He always called us that."

"Yes, we both graduated last year," Adrianne chimed in. "I hope he remembers us."

"Okay ladies, well thank you! Take care. And thank you too Mr. Wade." Gina tossed her handbag over her shoulder and swung her long, rust colored locs around as she clicked out the door in some very sexy Jimmy Choo's. Mr. Wade had been standing near the front window changing out some signs and watching us out of the corner of his eye the whole time. He had sprung to attention when Adrianne said 'Ooh Mr. McCormick was my absolute favorite teacher.' His facial expression didn't quite show jealousy, but he definitely paid closer attention after hearing the enthusiasm in Adrianne's voice. I mean her scent was probably still on his dick from their quickie in the back just 20 minutes ago. Come to think of it, he gave me a bit of a look- like he wondered if I was a member of the McCormick fan club too. We all got back to work, But there was still the 'dang I can't believe y'all are screwing' elephant in the room that had never been addressed. Adrianne and I would definitely have an interesting conversation after work.

The rest of the afternoon went by pretty quickly. There was a steady flow of work as we filled the online orders and helped a few more customers that came in to the shop. Before I knew it, the day was over. It was Saturday and I had planned on going out dancing with Adrianne later that night. But my feet were tired, so it didn't sound like fun anymore. We walked to the back to grab our stuff and to hang up our aprons. Mr. Wade was standing near the door of his office. "Kara, Adrianne- See you ladies Monday" was all he said. He gave us both a half smile. He watched us intently until we left.

As soon as we were out the door I burst out, "You have so much explaining to do! What the hell? You never mentioned you were his little girlfriend. Goodness Adrianne, you've only been working there for 2 months! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Kara, I really can't even believe it's happening. I was going to say something, but I didn't know what you would think of me. I mean, you know I have a thing for older men. But Mr. Wade really caught me off guard. It's like he just took control and claimed me. Let's get home and order pizza. I'll tell you all about it."

So we dashed across the street embracing the warm summer air. Our little town was quite scenic- like something out of a Hallmark Channel movie. There was a main street with all the family owned businesses like Mr. Wade's and the Mexican guy's place where I had lunch. Then there was the little hardware store that had been there forever. Brick's Hardware looked like something from the 1960's- complete with a little old man who wore his glasses on the tip of his nose, sported a dirty apron with a bunch of pockets and tools peeking out as if they were looking to see which customers had come in that day. There was enough diversity though, because we were right outside of Baltimore. While it's not a big city, it's big enough and close to Washington D.C., so there are a lot of federal government agencies in the area which drew people from all ethnicities.

So we walked the three blocks to our apartment and got busy ordering dinner. I couldn't wait to shower. I pulled my long braids up into a messy bun on top of my head and peeled my khakis and polo shirt off, dropping them on the floor of my otherwise neat bedroom. The lukewarm water felt soothing as it trailed down my milk chocolate skin. I glanced down at my nipples that reminded me of Hershey's kisses and wondered what it would look like to have Mr. Wade's pink lips sucking them. I shook my head- what was I thinking! I mean he was cool and all, but I didn't really like him like THAT, did I? Did I? I couldn't help but to think of the muffled grunts that permeated the walls of the flower shop while him and Adrianne were going at it earlier that day. They sounded so...raw, animalistic, and satisfied. Was Mr. Wade 'hung'? Did he have the body of a model under those unpretentious work clothes. My hand aimlessly wandered down to the meeting of my thighs and I massaged myself. The water flowed down, following the curves of my femininity. It felt both relaxing and arousing. I lingered a while right on my clitoris and saw Mr. Wade's luscious lips there in my mind's eye. I suddenly shook my head again thinking 'Oh my God, snap out of it Kara' and pulled my hands away to turn the water off. I had to get the rest of the scoop from Adrianne.

"Hey did you order the pizza yet? I'm starving!" I called out from the bedroom. "Adrianne?"

Suddenly my bedroom door flung open. "Damn you so fine, girl!" Adrianne burst into my room looking me up and down and giggling. "Yeah, I just ordered a large cheese with fries and two Cokes. You better hurry up and get some clothes on because I'm finding it hard to resist you right now" she joked. I never heard Adrianne talk about being attracted to women, but she was such a freak, I could see her making out with a girl like it was no big deal. Still, I knew she was only playing around with me with her flirtatious taunting.

"Forget all that. Tell me about the boss man!" I said ogling her with my own up and down glance and a wide grin on my face.

"Oh, I don't know. I guess I always thought he was pretty good looking. But Mr. Wade always seemed so quiet and stern. I found him to be a little intimidating at first. You know he's ex military so I think that training and discipline kind of stuck. When he interviewed me he was strictly business. But I would look at him every now and then and catch him staring at me. So then I started paying closer attention to him- his mannerisms and all. I liked his strong jawline and his muscular arms. And that dark hair and tan skin."

"Yeah, I noticed. He's Italian, right?"

"I think his mom was. But Wade is definitely not an Italian name. I think his dad was British."

"Hmph. Interesting."

"But anyway, one day he was telling me to finish running a sales report or something and it was taking a long time. And he came stalking up to me and looked at me with those intense hazel eyes and I just about melted. He was like 'Adrianne, what's taking so long?' There was an annoyed impatience in his voice, and I just stared at him like a deer in the headlights. He looked at me and his perturbed face switched up unexpectedly to- I don't know fondness? And he said, 'You're lucky you're so cute,"\' and smiled at me. I was really caught off guard and I started grinning like a little girl. He ran the rest of the reports himself and told me he did not like to be kept waiting."

The doorbell rang- pizza had arrived. I grabbed the cash on the kitchen counter and ran to the door like one of Pavlov's dogs. I came back, and plopped down on the sofa. Adrianne had made her way to the cabinet to grab glasses and napkins. We didn't bother with plates; we just opened the pizza box, dumped out the fries and dug in.

"So anyway," Adrianne continued while following a long string of stretched out mozzarella cheese with her head turned sideways "ever since then I've been crushing on him."

"Okay, okay. But how did it go from that- to y'all screwing like two jack rabbits and knocking furniture around the office and shit?" I laughed at myself because of the candidness of the question.

"It was crazy 'cause it just happened out of nowhere. It was a slow day. We had only seen a few customers. We were sitting on the stools by the counter just talking a bit. I told him how I would like to travel once I save up some money. He told me about some of the places he'd been during his time in the military. Then it got quiet...awkwardly quiet. He stood up and walked toward me and just planted a kiss on my lips. I was shocked, but I liked it, and he knew it." Adrianne was staring off across the room at nothing and shaking her head. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows in a matter of fact way.

"So what, you just started taking your clothes off right there?" I asked waiting for her to finish. She laughed heartily.

"Well... yes, pretty much! I mean I couldn't believe it. He just walked over to the door and locked it and twisted the blinds shut. When he came back towards me, he looked hungry- and I was the meal he intended to devour. He grabbed me hard and shoved me backwards with the force of his passionate kiss. My legs felt weak, and as if he could sense it- he swept me up with my legs straddling him and plopped me up onto the counter. While we kissed I started fumbling with his belt buckle. Before I knew it, he was inside me pumping hard, and I was gasping and whimpering with every thrust. He yanked my head back by my hair and I came! I came so fast, I mean it was only like 5 minutes. When he heard me squealing, he came too."

"Wow Adrianne, that sounds like something out of a porn movie!" I had finished my pizza and I was sitting with my legs folded like a pretzel, leaning forward with my chin pressed into my palms like a toddler at storytime in the public library. A part of me envied how Adrianne was so sexually liberated. She said she had been afraid to tell me about Mr. Wade. But when she relayed the story, she seemed perfectly at ease despite my surprised facial expressions. I thought maybe I should try to be a little more open minded when it came to sex. I wasn't a virgin, but I wasn't very experienced either. I'd only been with two guys. The first time was so quick and uneventful AND painful, it's wasn't worth remembering. But I had a boyfriend for a while and it wasn't bad with him. It was pretty vanilla though. "So have y'all been together a lot since then?"

"Maybe... like nine or ten times over the last couple months. It's so good, I can't stop. He's so strong and dominant, but sometimes his kisses are sweet and gentle. Anyway, enough about me, what's going on with your love life? What ever happened with you and Darren?"

"Oh I don't know, he was nice and all but I guess we just didn't have enough in common. He was so serious all the time. He studied and worked so much, we hardly ever had time to hang out. And forget about a real date night. Plus he was so boring in bed. I mean I know it sounds strange but he was too much of a gentleman. He never just grabbed me and fucked me silly like Mr. Wade did you!" Adrianne and I both laughed. "But seriously, he was so dull." I got up to clear our glasses and tossed the leftover pizza in the fridge.

Adrianne leaned over the back of the sofa and faced me in the kitchen with a devious grin on her face. "Maybe I should have our boss sprinkle a little excitement into your life!" She humped the back cushion of the sofa and made ridiculous sex sounds, "uh unh, oh yeah baby, yes, yesss." We both burst out laughing, as Adrianne fell onto her back, kicked both feet straight up into the air and shook her legs wildly.

"Girl, you are a mess! Shut-up." We talked and laughed into the night. When I woke up the next morning I realized we had both fallen asleep on our big comfy sofa. Adrianne had pulled the soft chenille blanket over us that we kept draped across the back. She lay at one end, me at the other with our feet meeting in the middle. I looked at her still sleeping peacefully and felt grateful to have such a good friend.

**************************************************

Antonio Wade lived alone so he was never in a hurry to get home to anyone. He had never married. After his military service, he came to help his aging parents with their business. The florist had been his grandparents' business and it was like a local landmark. Antonio had managed to grow the business by redesigning the website, attending local bridal expos, reaching out to more funeral homes, and doing a few renovations. He gave the building's facade a bright new paint job and ordered a vibrantly colored awning with the family's name proudly printed in bold letters. He spent hours going over the company's finances and managed to cut expenses while increasing profits. Simon and Maria were proud of the work their son had done. They only worried that he never found someone to marry and settle down with- as they were both ailing. Maria especially was concerned about her son being alone after she and Simon passed away. Sure enough Maria fell ill about three years after Antonio had come back home. She died of a brain aneurysm and Simon died a month later, his heart broken after losing the love of his life. Antonio considered selling the flower shop but couldn't bring himself to do it.

It was Saturday night and he had no plans to do anything but relax at home. His parents had left him a beautiful house and plenty of money. He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a dish of leftover homemade lasagna. His mother had taught him to cook when he was twelve years old. He enjoyed learning all the old Italian recipes and admired the love his mother put into making meals. It was one of his most fond memories of her. He poured a glass of red wine and sat in front of the TV to watch ESPN. Whatever game was on didn't hold his interest for long. He kept replaying the images of Adrianne leaned over his desk with his big cock stretching her dripping pussy. He couldn't wait to have Kara the same way. Oh he WOULD have her. He had decided that the day he interviewed her. He couldn't wait to see his white cum all over her smooth dark skin. He was hard just thinking about it.

Antonio set his plate aside and freed his erect penis from his now restrictive khakis. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes as he stroked himself slowly. Would she be willing like Adrianne? Or would she resist? He liked a challenge. In fact it gave him great pleasure to apply pressure to the point of compliance. There was something about the surge of power he felt when he was able to get a woman to give in to his will, to obey his commands. He imagined Kara's dark eyes looking into his with a happy helplessness. His hand moved faster. He imagined her long braids trailing down her back as he took her from behind. His thumb pressed against the head of his penis. He imagined holding her down with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. His hand stroked his ample length and he shot his hot seed onto the patch of hair just below his navel. Antonio's head fell to the side and his chest rose and fell with heavy breaths. A few minutes later, he pulled himself off the sofa and showered the lust and the long day off his body.

********************************************

I quietly slid from under the blanket and went to get dressed. It was Sunday and I planned on chilling all day long. I grabbed a baggy pair of sweatpants and an old striped t-shirt. Before getting dressed, I noticed my reflection in the mirror. I was so different than Adrianne, I wondered if I was Mr. Wade's type. Adrianne was tall and thin with caramel colored skin. I was shorter with dark brown skin, and a little more curvy. Wait, why did I even care what he thought? I guess my mind couldn't help thinking about him after hearing about Adrianne's experiences. Honestly, ever since I had heard them going at it, I looked at him differently. He had become more intriguing, more desirable. But I wasn't sure if I wanted to get involved with the same man my best friend was screwing. And he was my boss- there was that too. (Although that certainly didn't stop Adrianne). Actually I think that made it more interesting to her. Naw, I probably shouldn't go there I thought.

I went to the kitchen and pulled out some yogurt and frozen fruit to make smoothies. I poured the ingredients into the blender and let them sit. Adrianne's lazy ass was still sleeping, so I didn't want to wake her with the loud noise. I grabbed my laptop and decided to read the latest news. As I scrolled through the local stuff, I stopped when I saw a picture of Mr. McCormick above a caption about the high school's changes for the upcoming school year. I laughed to myself and e-mailed it to Adrianne. She was right though, he was pretty hot. Finally Adrianne began to stir. She twisted and stretched and her pert breasts slipped out of the sides of the loose tank top she was wearing. She looked as though she hadn't a care in the world. Yeah, I need to be more free and open minded I thought. Maybe I should give an older guy a chance. They would be able to teach me things. Maybe they could help me reach my first orgasm. I mean I had achieved my own, through my own fingers. But I had never had a man make me cum. An older guy would have more experience and know what buttons to push.

When Adrianne finally woke up, I turned the blender on and we enjoyed our cool refreshing smoothies for breakfast. The rest of the day was complete chill mode as I had planned. I worked on my savings budget and watched a couple of movies. Adrianne watched one movie with me and then closed herself in her bedroom to catch up on her homework. I found myself thinking of Mr. Wade on and off all day. Adrianne had classes the next day, so she was not working. It would just be me and "Mr. Lover Man" at the florist. I wondered how that would be. I decided for a second time that I would be more open minded and free.

Monday morning I made my way to work and yelled out a 'hello' when I arrived. Mr. Wade was in his office and asked me to come on in for a few minutes. He explained that it would be good for me to know a little something about the flowers and plants we had. He handed me a book to read and told me there would be a test. He even chuckled a little when he said it. Okay, he was trying to be nice I thought. But of course the regular stern look returned to his face and he sent me on my way to get the store ready for customers. I had worn my super skinny khakis that morning, and as I left his office I wondered if he was staring at my ass. How could he not. I knew I had a nice body, but my ass was J Lo perfect. Yeah, he looked.

We didn't have many customers. Mr. Wade stayed busy in his office for most of the day. In the last hour before we closed he came out and talked with me for a while. We chatted about our favorite foods- we both love a good grilled burger. We debated about who was the better performer: Prince or Michael Jackson. As I listened to him talk, I realized he was down to earth and despite his tough exterior- he was really nice.

12