Mr. Wade's Flower Shop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Kara, do you have a boyfriend?"

Wow, I wasn't expecting that. "No."

"You are very smart and very attractive. So it must be by choice. I'm sure the guys are asking you out all the time."

I laughed shyly. "Yes it is by choice. And thank you. I really want to focus on myself right now. I'm just trying to get on my feet." The truth was, I didn't really have a plan. The only way I could go to college would be to take out loans. I wasn't happy about the idea of going into debt. I would just have to work for a while and figure it out. "Guys ask me out sometimes, but so far no one has really been interesting enough to pursue. Really, all the guys my age seem to be so immature and selfish. They are all about having sex, and from my experience they are not the best lovers. They only last for five minutes and they don't pay attention a woman's needs at all. Like they don't even have a clue what a clitoris is or where to find it!" I looked up and right into Mr. Wade's highly amused face and twinkling eyes. "Oh my-"

He snickered and encouraged me "Oh no, don't stop now. I'm quite enjoying this!"

"Oh my God, I am so embarrassed, I did NOT mean to blurt all that out just now." What the hell was I saying? This was my new boss and I had no business talking to him about all this personal, sexual stuff. Plus, I really didn't want to give him the wrong idea... did I? Maybe subconsciously I did want to talk to him about all that because I-

"You know Kara, maybe you should just expand your options a bit and think about dating someone a little more...experienced." His words had abruptly interrupted my thoughts while simultaneously reading my mind. I suddenly felt like a small helpless animal being backed into a corner by its bigger, stronger prey. A slow, knowing smirk crept across his face and he stared at me awaiting my response to a question he hadn't quite asked. He was totally flirting with me! This brazen MF, I couldn't believe this was the same stern man that I met a week ago. Well I was going to see how far this would go.

"Well Mr. Wade, do you know anyone? Maybe you could introduce me" I smiled back.

Just then a customer came in and snapped us out of our playful banter. Mr. Wade perked up and put on his professional face. "Hello sir. How can I help you today?" He ordered a dozen roses for his wife's birthday. When he left a few minutes later it was just before 6pm when the shop closed. Mr. Wade walked the guy out and locked the door behind him. He turned and looked at me with the most mischievous smile, "Hi there, I thought I should introduce myself. My name is Antonio Wade." He extended his hand and walked toward me. I couldn't help but laugh as I played along and met his hand. In a surprisingly smooth and swift motion, Mr. Wade took my hand and kissed it, while pulling me in closer. I gasped as the space between us closed and I looked up at him. "You really are a beautiful young lady Kara," he said with a slightly more serious look in his eyes.

"Th-thank you Mr. Wade," I stuttered out.

"Like I said, you should expand your options." He planted another kiss on my wrist this time. I still felt caught off guard. I searched his face to see if I would find his intention. Of course it was right there- desire. His eyes were suddenly mesmerizing, hypnotizing. I stumbled into him, or he gently pulled me- I'm not sure which one. He held me under both of my elbows to steady me. I allowed my body to sway, just slightly. When my body found its center again, I tilted my head up. My eyes found his lips, his stubbly chin. I felt his hand graze the small of my back. His mouth parted just so and I closed my eyes. A gush of warmth enveloped me. 'Oh wow- he was a really good kisser.' My mind began to race. My thoughts flew back to the day Adrianne and Mr. Wade were in his office- moaning, grunting...

Suddenly I was up on the counter, legs straddling strong thighs. (Was this his favorite spot?) My neck was under siege as the warmth moved over my jugular. That was it really- he was going in for the kill! And I offered no resistance. He kissed his way around my neck and found my earlobe. My toes curled in my shoes. How was this okay? It wasn't really, but I didn't care. I realized I wanted Mr. Wade to do to me whatever he had done to Adrianne, and more. I was thirsty and he was my drink. I slipped my hand into his smooth, dark hair. It was so soft. He released my ear and shot me a stunned look.

"Well, don't look so surprised," I grinned. "I am just expanding my options as you suggested."

"Good." His expression moved into a darker place. "Take off your shirt."

I did.

"Look at me."

I did.

"Don't take your pretty brown eyes off me."

I didn't.

"Now unbutton my shirt." I started to look down at what I was doing and he snapped "Eyes on me!" His piercing stare went through me. When I was done, I slid his shirt down his shoulders without being told. The shirt fell to the floor. He grabbed both my hands and planted them firmly on his sturdy chest. I felt his heart thumping as his torso rose and fell. We never broke the stare. "Part of expanding your options, Kara, is being willing to try new things. You are very young and I'm guessing pretty inexperienced."

I nodded.

"Are you willing to try new things?"

"Yes."

"Good. I want you to listen to me and do as I say."

"Well what if I don't like what you say?" I needed to see where this was headed. I didn't want to wind up being handcuffed or hog-tied like I had seen in a porn flick. (I watched a lot of porn).

"You will," was his simple response. "Lay back on the counter."

I followed his command. He said it with authority and that's what it felt like- a command. The cool, hard surface chilled the skin on my back, and I arched up.

"Mmmm. You have perfect little tits Kara." He leaned forward and pulled open the clasp on my bra. My nipples were pointing straight up to the ceiling and inviting him to kiss them. Instead he barely touched the tip of my right nipple with the flattened palm of his hand. I arched again at the light touch that sent another kind of chill down my back. "Hold your breasts together." I obeyed immediately- hoping he would slide his warm tongue down my cleavage. And he did. I drew in a sharp breath and slowly let it out in shudders. "Mmm- hmm. Your skin is like milk chocolate" he mumbled against me. "Do you know I have been thinking about doing this to you since the day you came in for your interview?"

"Really?"

"Oh yes. I imagined what you would feel like pressed against my body. I imagined what you would taste like. Move your hands." His tongue found my nipples, my hands cradled his head. His breath was hot and his motions were slow and torturously delicious. My body was beginning to tingle all over. I realized then that I had never had anyone pay so much attention to this one area and it was almost too much. I felt his stiffness against me and then he stood up. He stared at me intently as he unbuttoned my pants. "Lift up so I can get these off." I did. He grabbed my panties and pulled everything off at once. I suddenly remembered that we were in the flower shop, and wondered if people could see us through the front windows. But then I felt Mr. Wade's hands glide over my hips, and all concern left me.

"I feel so vulnerable. I am completely naked, laid out before you. What are you going to do to me?"

"I am going to make you cum." The confidence on his face was undeniable. I felt my mouth fall open but I could not think of anything to say. He grabbed my ankles in one hand, raised them above his head, and dove into my sex face first. The heat of his mouth sent shock waves through me. I gasped loudly. He pulled back slightly and I felt the air cool air against the wet area he left exposed. He lingered there for a while and my body waited with such anticipation I could hear myself panting. Finally, he came in once again with his confident little tongue. He began low just above my anus and came up slowly over my folds until he reached my clitoris.

"Ahh..."

"Mmm-hmm. Let me see what we have here. So sweet. Mmm, let me taste that sweet little bud. Open that little flower for me." He pushed my legs apart and dove into me- sucking, licking, biting, pulling. I girated my hips and held his head in place with my hands in his hair. My legs started to quiver. Another gush of heat surged between my thighs. The pleasure was more intense than anything I had ever experienced before. He pulled. I pushed. I squeezed my thighs shut. He pressed them open. His mouth left me only for a second to growl out the command, "leave them there!" I complied. With one final stroke of his tongue- I began to glide through the air on invisible clouds. My body bucked and shook and writhed.

"Oh Mr. Wade! Oh my God! Ahh!" The room was hazy as I floated. My legs collapsed and the clouds began to dissipate. After a few minutes my breathing slowed and I opened my eyes. Mr. Wade was staring at me again with a look of satisfaction. He pulled me up into his arms and kissed me gently.

"Your lips are so beautiful. I want them on my cock. Come here." He led me into his office, undid his pants, and sat on the sofa. He could have whatever the hell he wanted! I kneeled before him on the plush area rug. He held his length in one hand and grabbed the back of my neck with the other. "Open your mouth Kara." I did as he said. The hunger in his eyes sent a surge through me. I was actually eager to taste him too. "Slowly." I paused and looked up at him with a half smile and stuck my tongue out. I licked up the side of his shaft. "Fuck!" He licked his lips. I didn't know what I was doing really, but Mr. Wade seemed to be enjoying it. I toyed with his cock- flicked my tongue over it and circled all around. I felt his grip tighten on my neck and I took that as my cue. I raised up on my knees a little and positioned my mouth over the head. I dropped my mouth down taking in his entire length in one swift motion. He began to thrust his hips and pump into my mouth. I let him take over. After a short time he grabbed my head in both hands and held it still. I felt a burst of hot cum fill my mouth. "Swallow it."

I did.

He loosened his grip and I rested my head on his thigh. He let his head fall back against the sofa and he stroked the side of my face. I glanced up at the clock on the wall. It was 7:14pm.

**************

Adrianne called Kara again. No answer. 'I guess she must have stopped somewhere after work' she shrugged.

12