Mr. Wilson's Garage Pt. 03

Story Info
Mr. Wilson owns Nicolette.
2.3k words
4.47
38.5k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughs like he's won and is at long last still "Get on your knees again" He says and takes me by my long brown hair and guides me back down onto the floor. "Clean my dick off."

I do as I'm told and grab his dick and begin to lick it from base to tip, tasting all of him and the mess he made inside me. It was almost tart, odd. The boys I had been with before, I refused to swallow. He shudders with sensitivity and can't take it anymore and pulls me back to my feet.

I want him to kiss me but then I feel him push two fingers inside me and circle around. He brings them up and I see the creamy aftermath of our sex on his fingers. "Open wide Nicolette," He smiles, it is the second time he has said that to me today.

I am reluctant. "I said Open. Wide. Nicolette." He pulls my hair and I open and he shoves his fingers in and I taste the gloopy mixture. "Suck them good." And I suck and lick at them hard. He spreads his two fingers and I lick in between. "Good girl." He says and the fingers go back into me to collect more. He is starting to drip out of me.

This time he rubs it all over my right nipple and shoves my own tit towards my mouth. "I know you can. I wanna see". I grab my own, large breast and shove it up further and lower my mouth to it. I begin to suck and lick at the mess he smeared onto it. His face is inches away watching closely. Mr. Wilson has moved to my side slightly, one hand helping shove my own breast into my mouth, the other groping my ass. He grins and bites his lip as I clean it and once again, he goes fishing for more cum to feed me.

"I could watch this all day." He says as he smears it on my other nipple. "Do it again, like a good girl paying her debts." And I do what I'm told, because in this moment, all I want is to be a good girl for him. He laughs again, his face so close it seems like he will join in, but doesn't. I stop. "I'm not licking that shit up" He says. "Keep sucking my cum off your tit." Off he goes to the fridge to get another beer, leaving me standing naked, sucking on my own breast. "Bite your nipple."

He takes my arm and pulls me over the shitty couch that sits on the back wall of the garage. It's got dust and shop rags and has seen too many days. Mr. Wilson sits down and has me straddle him. My pussy is still sopping wet and it's spread against him and his dick twitches slightly. "Look me in the eye."

I stare into his deep brown eyes and do as I'm told and he pushes my right tit up towards my mouth. I begin to suck and lick at it, take my nipple in my mouth once more and bite it, deciding to twist the other nipple with my hand. Mr. Wilson is pleased. "Now the other." and I start to lick and suck, getting it hard before I bite down. "Harder." and I clamp down. "I said harder Nicolette, I want you to be in pain." And I bite down so hard I suck in a huge breath of air trying to not cry out. I never break eye contact and keep biting down hard and sucking on my tender nipple.

He slaps my ass, "Good girl, drink this" and I take a large gulp, then another. "Now wash your mouth out with it." I gargle the third gulp of beer and spit it on the garage floor. Now Mr. Wilson grabs me and begins kissing me hard again, I wondered how much more I was going to have to do.

He stopped kissing me. "Lean back." and I do as I'm told and he begins rolling the cold beer bottle on my nipples. I gasp, which only makes him hold it longer. My nipples felt like they were going to fall off, then he leaned over and took them in his mouth one at a time and I wrapped my arms around his neck, leaning back and letting his warm tongue do whatever it wanted. I didn't even realize I was moaning and biting my lower lip. I felt little quivers deep in my pussy, as it was still wanting, having never orgasmed.

"I knew I could make these titties turn red today." He leaned back, admiring my now red nipples and bruised tits. I was sad his tongue had stopped.

He shoved two fingers in my mouth and I sucked them hard, he drew them out slowly, admiring the line of spittle. His hand swiftly moved down to my clit and starting making hard circles. My pussy pulsed and I spread my legs wider and leaned slightly back on his knees.

"I think you've got the wettest pussy I've ever seen in my life." He mused as he moved his fingers down to my slit and shoved two of them inside me. I gasped as his large fingers slowly went in and out of me, I couldn't help but slowly buck in unison. My body needing an orgasm, something to feel good. A 3rd finger joined the other two. "Mr. Wilson!" Even though his girthy dick had just violated me, it still felt like it was almost too much. He kept his rhythm and just said "Be a good girl, you'll take whatever I give you." I nodded "Yes Mr. Wilson" and wrapped an arm around his neck, barely realizing I was on my knees, now riding his 3 fingers. His thumb circling my clit and it felt incredible. I wanted to cum, I wanted to wet his whole lap with pussy juice. What the fuck was I thinking? I wanted nothing more than to cum, but I didn't know if I wanted to cum for him or for me.

I was so lost in my thoughts I hadn't realized his fingers were no longer inside me and now two fingers had made their way to my asshole and were slowly circling the outside, with just the tip of his forefinger working its way in. "No!" I snapped out of it but he was too strong, he flipped me onto the couch and was on top of me in what seemed like a blink. His body making my legs spread apart, he held my hands above my head. His cock was hard again.

"I told you, you would take what I gave you." He said, rubbing the full length of his cock in my pussy juices. "It's too big!!" He laid the weight of his whole body on me as he reached for something past my extended arms, then I felt something soft go around my wrists and tried to move, and realized he had a pair of the soft fuzzy handcuffs, but they were hooked to a chain in the wall. I was not the first woman in this garage.

I looked up at him, "Mr. Wilson, please don't. I've never had anal. And you're so big. It's too fat," He laid on top of me again, his face right above mine and matter of factly said "If you hadn't struggled and just let me play with that asshole just a little bit, you'd probably be done by now. But you weren't a good girl for me. But hey, I like it when you say my cock is too big for you." He winked and licked my mouth.

He went back to getting his dick wet on my pussy, my hips bucked every time he hit my clit, he then pushed my legs back towards my chest and began rubbing the tip of his cock on my uninvaded tiny rosebud. "It's opening up some for me, maybe you are a good girl."

Then, I felt it, just the tip start to slide in and stretch my asshole, I gasped and his phone rang. His 50something ringtone tells you who is calling, it was my father.

'Shit!" He exclaimed. I breathed a sigh of relief, as he went to grab it off one of the tool cabinets. He came back and got in my face "Be a good girl." He said, then straddled my face, instinctively I opened my mouth and began sucking his dick. He grinned down at me, my arms above my head, my tits bouncing with every movement, my young mouth eager to swallow him whole. It was more than he could have anticipated.

"Dan, what's up buddy? You know, Nicolette JUST showed up here. Yeah, I know, it's fine man. Hours late, but hey, kids, No, I don't know where she was this afternoon...And, I hate to tell you, but she couldn't afford to pay all of it." Was this his plan? What if I had paid? I should have thought a thousand angry things, maybe it was the pulsating hormones or being touched like I never have been before but in that moment I thought if that is how bad he wanted me and if he would go to such lengths, he should have me. I began to suck even harder, his eyes widened and he bit his lower lip. "Yeah, these kids have no respect, but it's our job to teach them that, right? Well, look, I got an idea. I actually got a little behind on her car, because, ha, I had this tight little thing over here a earlier and fucking her got me behind." Something said on the other end made him laugh hysterically. "You wouldn't believe the head she gave." Another laugh and words exchanged and he looked down, admiring my mouth work. "Ah, yeah, she just walked into the garage. So, I have an idea. Just let Nicolette stay over here tonight. I'll put her to work. I'll teach her some things and she can work off that last 200 helping me. What do ya say? You won't have to come out and get her. And she'll earn her keep. Sound good Dan?" He clearly got a yes, then he took his dick out of my mouth and looked at me intensely. "Sound good, Nicolette? It was really rude to keep my waiting and I think you should learn the value of someone's time."

"I'll stay and work with Mr. Wilson." I was almost jubilant and he grinned from ear to ear. He said goodbye to my father, told him he would have me to mass in the morning and hung up.

He laid on top of me again. "Mmmm, a whole night together, think of all the fun we are gonna have." He kissed me roughly and I felt his hands on my face. "Open your mouth." And I did as I was told and he stared at me for a moment, then spit a large wad of saliva into my mouth. "Now, tell me that you are my personal cum dumpster."

"I, I am," It was vile but hearing him say it made me want to be nothing more than that. He pushed my mouth open again and spit into my mouth once more. "I am your -" He stopped me.

"I love it when you call me Mr. Wilson."

"I am Mr. Wilson's personal cum dumpster." I whispered and without being told, I automatically opened my mouth, tongue out and he spit into it once more, I curled my tongue up and swallowed. He then kissed me hard. "Yes, you are. And after I dump this next load into that fat ass, I'm gonna take some Viagra, see how many times I can make you cum while I paint you white. You like the sound of that?"

"Yes, Mr. Wilson. Please Mr. Wilson."

He spread my legs, pushed them back and positioned his cock at my virgin asshole once more. He smiled down, my asshole was starting to slowly open for him again. "Is my good girl ready?"

And with that he plunged his girthy cock deep into my most forbidden hole. I yelped as it stretched and he slowly pulled in and out. "That is the tightest fucking asshole I have ever been inside." He said in between grunts. "Tell me you're my good girl! Tell me, tell me now."

All I felt was pressure and pain but I managed to say it. "I am Mr. Wilson's good girl. Mr. Wilson loves to violate his good girl!"

"Yeah, you love when I violate you don't you?" He was pumping hard and the pain had mostly subsided, but not completely as he dominated me. My asshole was full and stretched, my pussy throbbed and my legs were draped over Mr. Wilson's shoulders. He looked down at my open pussy and spit into it. I moaned, his cock filling my ass to the brink, he brought a hand up and began rubbing my clit. That was all it took for me to burst with an orgasm. I had never felt a release like that in my life, pussy juice dripped down into my crack and onto his thrusting member. My body wanted to go slack but I needed to help him finish. Mr. Wilson needed to bust in his good girl's asshole. I wanted him oozing out of my behind.

"Fuuuuuck, Mr. Wilson, violate me. Please, Mr. Wilson. Cum in me, please. I'm your cumdumpster. I'm you're fucking cum dumpster." I felt like I said it a hundred times until he tensed up and shot his load deep into my ass. As he finished shooting he leaned over, sweaty, his chest hair felt like a brill-o pad against my abused nipples. He produced yet another long line of spit into my mouth and grinned. "My fucking slut. You took that like a champ. Who does your ass belong to now?"

"Mr. Wilson" I didn't have to think about. I opened my mouth to accept another string of his spit, swallowed and smiled. "I belong to you."

And I did.