All Comments on 'Mrs. America Ch. 01'

by ISawYourMommy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bored69bored69over 17 years ago
Great story until the impregnating part at the end

I would have preferred a different ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh, crap

The ending killed it. Pregnancy should be a happy occasion.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
PRETTY HOT...

BUT THAT IS ABOUT ALL. You lacked:

A reason she was fucking around on her husband. No arguements, nothing. She just fucked a younger guy.

What happened to her title after the husband divorced her skanky ass?

Why wasn't she using some form of birth control?

You just leave to much out to get to the sex, which I admit is hotter than most.

You see, if you know anyone who has been a beauty pagent contestant, man, those women are more competitive, devious, and single-minded than most men I know! They aren't going to let a cock come between them and what they want no matter beautiful the young Adonis is. Thanks to the morning after pill, I wouldn't worry much about the pregnacy bit. Of coure, she would lose any titile after the the kid is born when the tabliod hit with the headline about the pregant, adulterous Mrs. America. On LiteErotica we profess we are far more accepting of a bit of hanky panky but reality shows that doesn't actually extend past the website. The morals clause would have been broken and she would be out the door.

why? Ho would anyone know. Simple. The character or lack thereof, that you put in this young man. He is stupid, self-cnetered and egotistical. He got to fuck, and knock up,Mrs. Idaho! What a trophy! But - his "trophy" fuck isn't a trophy unless people know he nailed her. So he IS going to talk. That is just the way for the kind of young man you portrayed.

No, from what you described, she would have never made if to the pagent. Mrs. Idaho runnerup would be happy though.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Welcome back

Welcome back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ruinous by Choice - Puzzling Writer - Why?

Overflowing talent - great imagination - but incorrect taste in perceived arousing erotica.

Oh - a bastard baby is exciting to some, but few are in that septic mindset. I guess you will have some company - the few jaded sicko's numb from their addiction (now you would have been disappointed had I not used the word Sicko).

Your perception of arousing erotica includes bastard babies but that is really just sordid porn of the lowest degree. Those who normally(?) use it are weak writers needing the sick hook (crutch) to carry them over their poor talent.

You didn't need to do that as you had a pretty good effort going until you shot it down with that unnecessary below human crude absurdity. In this case much less is more but you piled the bastard baby on the heap much like a rotten apple amongst the basket of healthy ones.

Two hands writer - 2 hands!

Well you tubed another with overkill - will you ever -----? With your talent when will you understand that you don't need to???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice!!!

very hot!! reminds me of a fantasy i had for a certain decorator when i was a bit younger!!

Nick

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great idea for a story series!

I am so glad to see this very talented writer back!

This is an excellent story idea, since obviously there can

be 50 Mrs. Americas. I hope to see more of the variety

of erotic settings, at which this writer excels.

jacksawjacksawover 17 years ago
Puzzling?

What's puzzling about it? If you've read anything by this author, you know that this is his (her?) genre.

Wonderful story. I'm glad to see you're writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good stuff

best story I've read on here lately. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great work

Impregnation is exactly what she needed. Do not listen to the few other readers that might not agree. Those people are the morons as this is a consequence of cheating. Good job and keep em cumming

RedtoffeeRedtoffeeover 14 years ago
Impregnation is great

I loved the idea of Mrs Idaho falling pregnant. This often happens when people have unexpected, unprotected sex. Keep these juicy stories flowing.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
meh

regional references aside, it was pretty much ok, but not much more.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

GOOD!! The old whore, but now she may be a mommy again I don't like that her husband ignored her,but if they can't get along, divorce him. Maybe a baby would cool her cunt!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous