All Comments on 'Mrs. Archer'

by BronnAlice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong Section

This belongs in "Mature," not Incest/Taboo...

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 4 years ago
Cool

Up to the bathroom scene this is almost a perfect description of my time with Adrian Mills and his mother from the time I was 7 to 16.

She always wore wrap around tops or dresses and bras that allowed a lot of bounce. Very occasionally I'd see more of a breast as she bent down or something and it turned out she wore bra's with virtually no cup. One of those times I saw a whole breast and the shiny ring hanging in it and spoke to Adrian about it. He was so casual about the way he described her breasts and the different jewellery which always matched her earrings and necklace. After that I always looked and saw the various shaped bumps in her clothes. they had a balcony off the master bedroom and she regularly sunbathed naked up there and I had the privilege of seeing her 3 or 4 times.

I thinks she is the reason I have a nipple & piercing interest.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Can I Have Some More, Please

Very well written. The only problems were it was too short and there was a lack of sexual tension. It would have been much hotter if Mrs. Archer had given your protagonist lots of little 'signals' that he didn't initially pick up. Then the bathroom scene would have been believable.

Keep writing.

PS

It's not incest, but it certainly is taboo.

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
Not Incest.

This should have been in mature. Maybe you are planning on bringing in the son in future chapters. The protagonist had fun in the bathroom though.

I'm sure that she could have fun with all of the boys. Not sure of their ages but hey...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pure fantasy that many young men have had and still have. It could have been stretched out , yes, I know that's what she said, but it did the job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBronnAlice@BronnAlice
World Traveler, Sex Positive I have travel much the world. I have slept with many people (more than I have found the norm), most of those I have connected with. They have opened both my heart and mind. And I explore these ideas through my writing. Perhaps this all began as...