All Comments on 'Mrs. Batemann's Project'

by S3lwyncd0g

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago
A very yummy start!

I really like how you got this going, I hope that this will continue and they get closer. Thank you!

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

What a great story I truly enjoyed it keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A novel premise

But the sex was just blah.

No buildup. No significant foreplay. No teasing. Mostly it was just:

I'm gonna fuck you.

We're naked.

Big tits.

We're fucking.

We fucked.

It's over.

Really about as blah as it could get.

With extensive details it could have been great, but all I could give it was three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Summer of 61 or 77?

Story says it is set in 77,but description in story list says summer of 61.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Missed my chance with my mother's friend out of fear of rejection and her telling my mother. Somehow my mother heard and that peaked her interest in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
more please

Would love it if you kept this going. very enjoyable

G5902G5902over 3 years ago

It was a good story and I think it would make a nice outline for a great story. A longer version with suspense, anticipation, and feelings would make this a great story. Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cold

Horny older woman, young boy with big cock.

The first few paragraphs couldn't have been more boring.

It got better when Diane got into the action then it went downhill again.

There was no sensuality in any of his associations.

Just pure cold writing.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 3 years ago
Interesting

Some people can find fault with anything. I enjoyed the story as Todd went from the gifted introvert to the confident young man regarding sexuality and women. It would have been nice if he, or at least we, could have learned the back stories on the women that he serviced. Just curious. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I recognized it as a Rolleiflex." Therefore we know that the boy- whore was able to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userS3lwyncd0g@S3lwyncd0g
I love to read really good erotica and daydreamed my own stories as I lay waiting for sleep to come. Some I shared with my wife. Finally she started encouraging me to write and submit them here. I hope you enjoy them.