Mrs. Batemann's Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Who was she? I couldn't recall exactly where I'd seen her, yet she did seem familiar. She was admittedly sexy, yet mature. I guessed she was in her late thirties at the most. I felt like she was a trophy wife, she had that air about her. The realization that I was probably fucking somebody's wife didn't upset me. If anything it made me feel special. Damn lucky in fact. And if she wanted to meet again? I knew I wouldn't turn it down.

Mrs. Batemann suddenly leapt into my mind. What was going on? Why had she allowed me to fuck this woman? How did they know each other? Was she indeed going to continue to fuck me after this? And if I could fuck only one of them, which would it be? Diane whoever-she-was was amazing, yet Mrs. Batemann had those huge tits and loved to suck my cock...

I was jerked from my musings as Diane leaned down and kissed me. Her tits pressed into my chest.

"God dammit Todd! I can't stand it! Fuck me again, fuck me hard and make me cum!"

I grabbed her hips and started thrusting in and out. Faster and faster as she rocked forward on her knees. Her tits were in my face and I began to suck one. I squeezed her ass and pounded her pussy. Diane screamed into the pillow a minute later.

"GOD!!!!! YES! AAAHHH!"

I wanted to finish, to cum again, but I wasn't sure how much more it might take. Diane ended it for me, she slid down hard onto my cock and squeezed me tightly with her arms, legs and pussy. She held me tightly as she quivered for a minute or two, then slowly relaxed. She stayed on top and my cock relaxed inside of her. Finally she rose up and looked in my face.

"God, you are so good!" she said and kissed me.

"I-I have got to stop," she muttered. "I don't want to...but I'm so sore."

Slowly she sat up and rolled off of me. My cock plopped wetly from her pussy. She bent and kissed me again.

"Damn, you're a good lover. But I need time to heal after a fucking like this."

She stumbled into the bathroom, taking her dress with her.

I lay there feeling awesomely happy. After a while Diane came out of the bathroom. She was dressed and composed. Only her smile gave anything away. I sat up.

"Will I see you again?" I asked.

"Look, if you do see me, anywhere except in this room, you MUST ignore me.Understand?"

"Yes, I get it. But you are coming back then?"

She paused, then grinned, "Oh dammit Todd, that was the best sex I've ever had! Of course I'm coming back!"

She kissed me again and left the room. I went to the bathroom. When I came out, Mrs Batemann was there. She smiled at me and then looked at the wet, crumpled sheets. She reached out and wiped up some of the wetness. Holding her hand to her face she inhaled deeply and grinned.

"I love the smell of hot, wet sex," she said. "Call me sick if you want but it turns me on.'

She walked over to me and gently caressed my cock.

"She didn't break you, and it sounded like you pleased her. I'm proud of you Todd. I knew you'd be a great fuck."

She pointed to an envelope on the nightstand. "That's yours."

Curious, I opened it. Inside were twenty dollar bills, I quickly counted them.

"Two hundred bucks?"

"Yes, that's all yours."

"Wait... she paid to have sex with me?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe it... She's beautiful, I'd have fucked her for free! Any guy would!"

"True, but she's married and discretion is of vital importance. That is half of what she's paying for. A great fuck is the other half. And she said it was worth every penny. In fact she wants to come back next Friday, same time."

As I stood there trying to come to grips with this revelation, Mrs. Batemann knelt on the bed, her face pressed into the wet sheets. She inhaled the scent and moaned. I glanced over and saw far enough under her skirt to see she was wearing thigh high stockings rather than pantyhose. I stepped closer and lifted her skirt. She was pantyless. I touched her pussy and found she was very wet.

"God, Mrs. Batemann, your pussy is soaking wet! Would you like me to fuck it?" I said playfully.

"Would you Todd? That would be so nice."

I fucked her from behind as she cooed encouragement.

"Oh, that's so good Todd. You have such a big cock. You really are such a nice boy. Yes, just like that. Fuck me, Todd, fuck me good. Oh yes."

Despite the vigorous sex with Diane, I had no trouble getting stiff for my mentor, which is what I realized she was. And I was thoroughly enjoying fucking her. Holding her hips and thrusting into her was nice and I could watch my cock sliding in and out. I could see her pussy stretching to accept my cock and when I pulled back, it was covered in her wetness.

"Spank me, Todd."

"What?"

"Spank me!" she said more forcefully. "Spank my ass with your palm."

I did and she swore.

"Harder!"

I smacked her and she yelped.

"Yes! That's it! Again! Yes! Not too hard and not too often, okay? You start with a small, light smack and wait to see if she likes it. God, you feel good. Okay, slow it down a bit. That's it, that's it... Yes... Now, I want you to pull out and then press it in slowly. Oh yes, just like that. No, don't shove it in, just ease the tip in... and out... and in...Oh yes, that good. Keep that up for a bit."

This felt incredible! The sensation of repeated penetration was amazing but the stimulation was going to make me cum.

"I'm going to cum, Mrs. Batemann!"

She turned and faced me, grabbing my cock and thrusting it into her mouth and her hands stroked and caressed me. I shot my load into her mouth as she locked her eyes with mine. It was wild, cumming as I stared into her eyes. This time when she'd drained me, she leaned back a bit lifting and cradling her tits. She opened her mouth. Cum flowed over her lips, down her chin, and dripped onto her tits. As I watched she played with it. She ran her fingers through it and then rubbed it into her skin like lotion. And she was smiling wickedly the whole time.

We showered, put on robes, and had dinner. Later I changed and went home to await Mom's nightly check-in. After that, I returned to Mrs. Batemann's and we slept in her bed. No sex, just cuddling, kissing, and talking. And it was wonderful.

The next morning I awoke with my typical morning woodie and my first thought was to try and fuck the woman sleeping next to me. However she had other ideas and gave me my first titty-fuck. She sucked my cock a bit, licked it up and down, then wrapped her titties around it and stroked. It was fun. Then she laid down and I straddled her, placing my cock between her tits which she then pressed together. As I thrust back and forth she giggled and encouraged me. In a few minutes I came. She grasped my cock, closed her eyes, and directed my spurts of cum to completely cover her face. She then rubbed it around and even licked and swallowed some. She forced her eyes open and stumbled to the dresser mirror. Looking at her image she laughed.

"God, that's a lot of cum!" she giggled. "It's weird I know, but I love it so!" She washed her face and shooed me off.

A little later as we ate breakfast she said,

"You and I are not fucking today. You need to rest up for this evening."

"Why?"

"You have another client coming over."

"Oh?" I said, my eyebrows raising.

That afternoon I went to service the Caddy and when I returned there was another car there. I went in, they were again sitting in the living room.

"Good! You're here, come on in," she gestured at the other woman, "This is Sue."

I noticed she did not elaborate, no last name given. "Sue, this is Todd."

Sue looked at me and smiled, "Hello Todd."

I smiled, "Hello."

Sue was Japanese and it was difficult to guess her age but she had to be in her late thirties or early forties. She was pretty and wore her black hair long and gathered in the back. She had a nice smile and her dark eyes were obviously sizing me up. It felt awkward. Finally she stood and approached me. I stood still as she circled me, one hand gently gliding across my chest, then my back.

Sue was probably 5'3". She had a rather petite figure but possessed an air of sophistication and authority. She was wearing a dark blue dress.

"Yes, I believe he'll do." she said, then paused and looked at me again. "He understands what... is required? This is all discrete of course..."

"Of course," Mrs. Batemann replied and fixed me with an icy stare. "He has far too much to lose."

Sue nodded and headed for the stairs. Mrs. Batemann put her arm around me and kissed my neck.

"Okay Todd, this is going to be a little different. Sue has fantasies. Many women do. Her's is being taken. Not raped, but you must use a little force to overcome her reluctance. Nothing brutal or violent. She will resist a little and you press on, ignoring it. But if she says 'No' or 'Stop', by god you'd better stop immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I think so. She wants to pretend to resist but really wants it."

"Yes."

Nervously I went upstairs and knocked on the guest room door. It opened and I stepped in. Sue closed the door behind me and I heard it lock. She had removed the dress and draped it across the chair. Now she wore a small silky white camisole and panties (I would later learn they were called tap panties and resembled running shorts). She said nothing but walked slowly around and climbed onto the bed. Nervously, I began to strip.

It wasn't until I was naked and turned to face that she spoke.

"Olivia was right! You are big!" she said as she reached out to grasp my swelling cock.

I moaned as she squeezed and tugged gently. She rose onto her knees and we kissed. She moved her head from side to side and her kisses grew more intense. I slipped my hands under her camisole but she pushed them away.

"Not yet!"

"Okay, no rush." I said and she backed away.

"You know what to do? What I want?"

"Yes, Mrs. Batemann explained."

She closed her eyes and was quiet for a moment. Then she took a deep breath and nodded.

"Okay, begin."

I rose from the bed and walked towards her. Sue turned and faced the wall. I reached out and gripped her shoulders, she flinched and said something in Japanese. I pulled her to me and she resisted. I wrapped my arms about her and kissed her neck. Sue repeated the word, it sounded like 'bango', but short and harsh. I began to slide my hands down and around her waist, she kept her arms clenched tightly over her chest. I kissed the other side of her neck and my kisses slowly climbed up into her hair, behind her ear. I whispered.

"I want you... you are so beautiful... give yourself to me, please..."

Sue muttered something I couldn't understand. I slid my hands around, onto her belly, my left moved up, under her camisole until her arms stopped me just below her breasts. My right then slid down into her panties.

She said something like "Shinaide kudasai..." and tried to pull away.

I leaned into her and pressed her against the wall. My hand had reached her mound and I felt her fur. Sue dropped one hand to grasp my wrist. My left hand slid up until it cupped her right breast. It was small but firm and she gasped. I pushed further with my right hand and my fingers found and explored her folds. She whimpered and mumbled words I couldn't make out. I continued to kiss her neck and ear. I continued to gently rub her pussy but didn't try to penetrate her for another minute or two.

Slipping my hands free I grasped her shoulders and spun her around. I held her head in both hands and kissed her. She resisted, but only after a moment, turning her head. I then kissed that side of her face, her neck and shoulder. Her chin rose as she mumbled something at the ceiling. I kissed her exposed throat and she seemed to tremble a little. I kissed further down her throat to her chest, as far as the camisole . My hand sliding down to her waist, over her hips and onto her thighs. Then, very slowly, my kisses rose upwards to her throat and mouth. This time when I kissed her lips she didn't resist. She didn't participate in the kiss, she merely allowed it. My hands, as they rose from her hips slid under her camisole and it lifted. She tried to back away but was against the wall. As my hands reached her armpits I lifted her arms over her head, the camisole following, her breasts exposed as the silk covered her face.

Sue was petite and her breasts were small but firm. Her nipples seemed abnormally large in comparison and were stiff and erect in the center of small, dark red areola. I lowered my head and covered them in kisses. Sue continued to mutter in Japanese as I held her arms up. My kisses then roamed higher, up her throat. I kissed her mouth again, shielded by the silk. This time she hesitated then participated in the kiss, her lips moving with mine. I began to slide my hands higher carrying the camisole over her head ever so slowly. I stopped with the silk covering her eyes but our lips met. The kiss was longer and deeper and ever so slowly she seemed to yield more and more.

I now had a raging hard on and wanted her badly. I lifted the camisole higher and she pulled her arms free, immediately covering her breasts. I scooped her up and spun, dropping her on the bed. Before she could react, I grabbed her panties and pulled them down and off. She clamped her legs together with one hand over her pussy, the other arm over her breasts. Sue was pleading in Japanese as I grasped her knees and forced her legs open. I peeled her hand away and kissed her dark furred mound, then nuzzled my way down to her wet folds.

And Sue was wet. Very wet. As my tongue worked its way in between her lips to lap her juices, Sue moaned loudly. I forced myself to slow down and remember my lessons. I focused on exploring her pussy, ignoring her clitoris. I licked her slit from bottom to top and teased her by trying to thrust my tongue into her. Sue had one hand on my head as if to push me away, though she didn't try very hard. She continued to mutter and mumble and even squeeze with her legs as I caressed her thighs and hips. Finally she ceased altogether as I brought her clitoris into play. Her moans grew louder and her hips started rocking. I waited until she seemed really close and then started sucking on her clit, and flicking it rapidly with the tip of my tongue.

Sue started babbling and pawing at my head with both hands. Then her legs began to tremble and quiver, she thrust her hips upwards and cried out.

"Hai! Hai! Hai! AAAAAAaaaahhhhhhh!"

She tensed up, her body rigid yet her muscles trembling, then collapsed.

Seizing the opportunity I grabbed my cock and pressed the tip between her lips. Sue's eyes flew open.

"Damedamedame!" she begged.

I thrust into her and we both cried out. Damn she was tight. Soaking wet but tight. I pulled back and thrust again. Again Sue cried out, I pulled back and thrust again and again and again as she cried and squeezed her breasts. As I thrust faster and faster she panted, the first words in english since we started.

"Too much! Oh god! Too much, too much! Ohhhhh god!"

I was afraid she was about to stop me but she didn't. Instead she grasped my right hand and placed it on her throat. I didn't expect this and, confused, I slowed down. Sure reached up and grabbed me by the throat with both hands.

"Fuck me!" she whispered then uttered a stream of harsh sounding Japanese.

Okay, well if this is what she wants... I thrust harder and faster and her grip weakened and then failed.I forcibly kissed her without any reaction from her. I was pounding her pussy and she was wailing and crying. She didn't say anything but suddenly I felt her body stiffen and her pussy spasmed around my cock. It was like a fist was squeezing it. I exploded, my cum spurting out and filling her.

After what seemed ages, she went limp. I sat up and as I pulled out, a flood of cum flowed out and down. I watched it for a moment then lay down next to her. After a few minutes she stirred. Her hands explored her body, down to her pussy. She rolled to face me. Scooting close she whispered in my ear.

"That was incredible... But I have one more favor to ask."

"What's that?"

"To conclude my fantasy, I need you to bathe with me."

Okay...

The guest bedroom we were using had its own full bath which included a big tub. Sue and I bathed together and even fucked again, albeit nice and slow. She dressed and then paused at the door. Turning she cupped my face in her hand.

"This... was very important to me. I cannot explain why. Just know you have pleased me. Greatly. I will not be back... but I am happy to have had this... affair. Goodbye Todd."

She handed me a thick envelope and left. I waited a minute and then dressed and went downstairs. Mrs. Batemann was sitting at the kitchen table.

"She said you were perfect. She said she was happy, satisfied and sore."

"What was all that about?" I asked.

"I believe she was exorcising a demon from her past." Mrs. Batemann replied. "Something she wanted to revisit."

"Well it sure was different."

"Tell me everything, Todd, and while you do I'll fix you some dinner."

Later I dashed home for Mom's 9PM calland then went back to Mrs. Batemann's. We slept together but didn't fuck. She did end up giving me a great blow job before I fell asleep.

The next couple of days were spent working on her rent house for a few hours and then after dinner, fucking. She showed me new positions and taught me different techniques. We also worked on my foreplay and oral skills. My next client came on Wednesday.

I was introduced to an older woman named Mary. She looked me over and, nodding, handed an envelope to Mrs. Batemann. Instead of preceding me up to the room, she took me by the hand and led me upstairs.

Mary was older than anyone I had considered having sex with. She was easily fifty or fifty five. But when she dropped her dress I saw only a very sexy woman. Mary stood 5'7" in her high heels, had dark brown hair and brown eyes and an amazing figure. She stood there facing me in black stockings, panties, garter belt and bra. As she strutted across the room to me her eyes never left mine. I felt like she was stalking me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. The first kiss was about five or six seconds, the second was much longer and open mouthed. Then came tongue, but not closed mouthed french kissing. Rather it was open mouthed, her tongue teasing and enticing, dancing just out of reach. She laughed and reached down to rub my crotch.

Grabbing my belt she pulled me to the bed. Mary sat and unfastened my belt and jeans then tugged them down, along with my underwear. She toyed with my swelling cock, looked up at me and smiled. She paused to remove her bra. Her tits were probably D cups but sagged, her nipples pointing downward more. Her areola were so pale they were almost invisible but her nipples were nice and long. She still said nothing at all but started stroking my cock.

She had magic hands. I'd never felt anyone milk my cock like she was. Mary had a technique that was incredible and in no time I was ready to cum. I warned her that I was close, but she just smiled.

"Come on then! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

I grunted and came,spurting rope after rope of cum onto her chest and tits. Mary continued to milk my cock until the last drop was deposited on her skin. She stood up and stepped over to the mirror on the dresser. She stood there, admiring her image and smiling for a moment then did something totally surprising. She reached into her bag and pulled out a camera. I recognized it as a Rolleiflex.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked.

"Yes, my Dad has one."

"Do you know how to use it?"

"Sure..."

"Good," she handed it to me. "Take a few pictures of my spunk covered titties."

I opened the camera, took a couple, then suggested she lie on the bed and adjusted the lamp to a better angle and took a few more. She then began to run her fingers through the cum, and told me to take more pictures as she played with it. Finally she pulled her panties off and had me take a couple of photos of her pussy.