Mrs. Batemann's Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now her pussy was crowned with short, dark hair but her pussy itself was almost bare, covered only by a little fuzz and her lips were long and dark. I took a few photos and tried to get really close, but the camera wouldn't focus really close.

She sat up and took the camera and placed it back in her bag. She turned and pointed to the bed. I laid down and she squatted and sat on my face, gripping the headboard. I tasted her, she wasn't as sweet as Diane but okay. I went to work and as I did she proceeded to hum. Soon she was rocking her hips a bit, then more and more. She was at last producing a fair quantity of fluids and paused to finger herself. Satisfied, she scooted down until she was over my cock, grasped it and inserted it. She short-stroked a few times until everything was good and wet and then started taking it all the way in long, slow strokes. She seemed to really like it slow and, well, what the heck? It was sex after all. So what if she was older with weird habits and tastes? I relaxed and savored the feeling of her slow ride as I caressed and squeezed her tits.

"You have such a nice cock, Todd," she said and sighed as she took it all. "So nice. You like my titties? Everyone does. Go ahead and suck on them, suck hard, I don't mind. In fact I want you to suck on them till it hurts. Yes... now the other one... ohh... yesss... Would it shock you to know that I like it rough? That I like a little pain?"

As I sucked on her tit I spanked her. Mary yelped then grinned.

"Yes, please!"

"Harder..." Smack.

"Harder!" Whack!

"Yes!" Whack!

"More! Please!" Whack!

Acting on impulse I grabbed her hips and rocked her forward onto her knees. With her weight off of me I started driving my cock in and out of her faster and faster. Mary's voice rose an octave or two.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

As I fucked her my hands were squeezing her ass and I felt her puckered asshole beneath my middle finger. I pushed on it.

"OH MY GOD! YES! YES! DO IT!" she cried out.

I pushed harder and the tip of my finger penetrated her to my first knuckle.

"Oh! Oh god, oh god, oh god..." she moaned. "Spank me! Bite me! Fuck me!"

I sucked as much of her tit into my mouth as possible and bit down, albeit lightly, just enough for her to feel my teeth, as I spanked her with my left hand. She yelped and jerked and my finger slid in up to the second knuckle. I could feel my dick sliding in and out I pressed down towards it.

""OH GOD! GAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed and climaxed. Her body shook and tears filled her eyes. Soon she collapsed on top of me and sobbed.

A few minutes passed and she regained her composure. My cock had slipped from her and slowly she rolled off and lay next to me. I rose on one elbow and brushed the hair from her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Her mascara was streaked and her eyes were red. She sniffed and smiled.

"Yes." She sighed and then took a deep breath. "I suppose I owe you an explanation..."

"No. Not at all." I answered. "I want to please you and that means doing whatever you want."

Mary stared at me as if I had grown horns or turned blue. She blinked a few times and shook her head.

"I don't believe it. I-I thought you wanted to fuck and cum like all young guys. No one has ever been focused on me, on my wants. That's why I decided to hire a lover. But I still expected you to want to finish..."

"Oh, I do. If you want to, that is. But if you get dressed and leave right now, that's okay too. I won't starve for sex."

Mary smiled and touched my cock. "No, I don't suppose you would."

She snuggled in close and was quiet for a minute.

"Todd, if you're really telling the truth about pleasing me... Well, there is something I want to do."

"Okay... What is it?"

Mary got up and rummaged in her bag. She came back to the bed with her camera and a bottle of lube.

"I want you to take a photo of my pussy with your cock in it."

"Uhm... okay."

"I have my own darkroom and develop all my photos myself. These photos allow me to uh... pleasure myself when I'm without a lover."

Mary laid down and I played with her pussy. She encouraged me to use some lube and it did help. Then after fucking her for a minute or two I sat up and took the photos as she'd instructed. A few with my cock all the way in, a few with it barely in, and a few with it out, just touching her lips. Mary took the camera and set it aside. She caressed and squeezed her breasts, smiling at me.

"Okay, dear boy, you've been so patient and understanding. I owe you a good time. I want you to fuck me, any way you want, just as long as you cum. I want to feel you cum deep inside me, filling me with your hot spunk!"

I grinned and leaned forward and picked up speed. Mary was kissing me and encouraging me.

"Oh that's so good! Yes! Oh god, what a good fuck! Go on Todd, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I kissed her then whispered in her ear,

"Do you like it? Is it good?"

"Yes!" she responded.

"Are you going to climax again?"

"I-I don't know..."

"I want you to climax again. I want to feel you climax as I fuck you."

She was quiet for a moment.

"Mary, you said everyone loves your titties..."

"Yes!"

"Do you?"

"Yes!"

"Show me. Suck on them!"

I rose up as she gathered her titties and began to suck on first one and then the other. I grabbed her ankles and held them up as I thrust in and out. I watched her suck and squeeze them and felt myself getting close. I drove my cock in deep and hard and held it as I came. Confined as it was, my cock struggled to spurt forth its load. With the thrust and first spurt Mary gasped.

"Oh god! I'm cumming!"

We stared into each other's eyes as we climaxed. It was amazing. When I'd finished and got up, Mary lay there for a minute. When she finally sat up she was smiling.

"That was great, Todd." she touched my cheek gently. "You are really an amazing young man and a great lover."

She stood and walked into the bathroom. "Can I see you again?" she asked, turning to face me. I looked her over.

"Maybe..." I said grinning. "Answer a few questions first."

Mary stepped into the bedroom and stood facing me. "Okay."

"How old are you?"

"Fifty-six."

"What is your bra size?"

"Thirty-six double D."

"Did you really like it when I fingered your ass?"

"Yes, absolutely. It was wild, out of bounds, scary and exciting all at once."

"Mrs. Batemann says that some women like to have anal sex, especially when on their monthly... Have you tried it?"

Mary bit her lip. "No... but I've thought about it."

"You want to try?"

"Now?"

"Sure! Why not?"

Mary bit her lip and shook her head.

"No... I don't think I could take it. Maybe someday, but not right now."

"Okay, fair enough. One last question."

"Really? Oh, okay."

"What do you want to do next time?"

"Oh! You!" she exclaimed and threw herself on me.

Mary held me down and smothered me with kisses and smashed her big titties in my face. Then she got up and went into the bathroom. I really, really needed to pee and decided to slip on my clothes and go to the master bedroom and bath. When I'd finished, Mary had gone.Mrs. Batemann handed me the envelope. I tore it open. Two hundred and fifty dollars. Holy cow!

"She said you were incredible. She wants to come back in two weeks and said you'd earned a tip." Mrs. Bateman handed me another one-hundred dollar bill and kissed me. "I am proud of you Todd. You are becoming a great lover for one so new at it all. Now, I'll bet you have worked up an appetite. Come to the kitchen and tell me all about it while I fix you a steak."

Sadly though, my parents returned from their vacation and although I was able to find ways to meet my clients, it became very awkward at home. Dad was clueless but I think Mom suspected something was going on. But by the end of that summer I had been able to make love to seven different women, five of them multiple times. I reluctantly packed my bags and went off to college.

I settled into the dorm life and tried to focus on adjusting to this new life and new challenges. Classes were not as bad as I'd feared and the only real issue was my roommate. I just didn't like having a roommate at all. Due to my wild summer, I didn't feel the need to chase girls and that allowed me to relax. For a while.

One evening in early December, as I was walking from the Library to my dorm, I saw a brown '73 Coupe de Ville idling in the parking lot. As I neared, the door opened and Mrs. Bateman got out. I met her and she hugged and kissed me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well two things, first my bed is empty and my pussy is lonely. I want you, Todd. I want you to fuck me all night long and leave me exhausted and sore."

"I would love that, but I can't take you into my dorm..."

"That's why I rented a hotel room." she replied.

"Okay, let's go!" I said eagerly.

We got in her car and as she drove I asked,

"What was the second reason for your coming out here?"

Mrs. Batemann grinned. "Well, I am trading my home for a nice big house out here. I haven't moved yet, but when I do, I was wondering if you would like to set up a room there?"

I smiled. "Well, I might set up a room to entertain guests, but I'd rather spend most of my time in the Master Bedroom."

Mrs. Batemann grinned evilly at me. "I was hoping you'd say that. I'd also like for you to call me Olivia."