All Comments on 'Mrs. Beauchamp'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WTF?

That is one wild left turn of a story, very unique to other stuff I have read here. I was cracking up. Mrs. Beauchamp sounds like a female Ron Jeremy.

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
WOW*

Should I vomit now or wait for for your next story, About another black Cajun. This story is so funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh

In my twentys I had a lover who was in her 70's. My wife willingly 'loaned' me to her as often as Ms.H wanted me. The wife knew I wouldn't leave her for our neighbor. And she was exceedingly hairy. Many authors describe their character's 'bush', but Ms.H had a 'SHRUB'! My wife was fine with me supplying the nextdoor lady's needs as long as our own sex life didn't suffer and as long as I described our 'liason' to her that night. It turned her on BIGTIME! Unlike your character Ms.H kept very clean even though she didn't trim her 'shrub'. I've always had a 'thing' for older ladies. The problem is that the older I myself get, the more limited my choices become. The nursing home and the cemetary are claiming more and more of my 'menu'. Oh, the wife appreciated the things Ms.H taught me very much also. First time I went down on her she said, "your doing a piss poor job" and proceeded to educate me in the fine art of cunniligus. Lessons that the wife benefitted greatly from and that have served me well all these many years since Ms.H passed away. Vive la Elderly Women!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Except for the missing teeth, great story! I've had my share of old fat women and they make for great kinky sex

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous