Mrs. Carmichael and the Godemiché

Story Info
Ch. 3 of Lady Lisle and Claire series.
5.9k words
4.89
1.4k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submissa
submissa
17 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE

This is the third chapter of my Lady Lisle and Claire series. If you haven't read the first two, please do as this picks up immediately after the second chapter.

Thank you to everyone who read and rated the first two short chapters, and especially to those who left a comment. It is appreciated more than you know.

Although this chapter does include a male submissive, he is not really the focus - so those readers who followed for the lesbian sex, do not despair!

CHAPTER 3: MRS. CARMICHAEL AND THE GODEMICHÉ

When we reached the sitting room, I saw Mrs. Carmichael was a pretty woman around thirty years of age. She and Lady Lisle greeted one another familiarly with a kiss on each cheek in the French fashion.

"I see you've brought Duncan," Lady Lisle observed after making the introductions.

I looked around in confusion and started with surprise as I noticed a man was also present. He looked to be perhaps forty or forty-five and wore an army officer's uniform. I had not seen him at first due to his stillness and his rather unusual position kneeling on the floor by the chair Mrs. Carmichael had vacated. Before I had time to wonder at this peculiar arrangement, Lady Lisle strode over to him.

"Have you been a bad boy, Duncan?" she demanded in a harsh tone that made me wince.

Duncan looked at her with a sullen expression.

"No, Lady Lisle," he answered in a faint Scottish burr.

I heard a huff of indignation and turned to see Mrs. Carmichael glaring at the man on the floor.

"What have I told you about dishonesty?" Lady Lisle persisted.

"I may have been a wee bit naughty," he allowed, a defiant gleam in his eye.

At this bit of impudence, Mrs. Carmichael had evidently had enough.

"He ruined my orgasm!" she exclaimed, clearly outraged.

I inhaled sharply, aware my eyes were bugging out of my head but unable to conceal my shock at such a statement being uttered in polite company. However, Mrs. Carmichael was gratified at this response, assuming the origin of my shock to be the offense itself.

"Yes, indeed, Miss Seymour. I imagine you would never dream of doing such a thing," she said with a nod of approval towards me. "You should learn from Miss Seymour's example, Duncan!"

Ever receptive to praise, I beamed back at her. However, before I could descend into unwarranted smugness, I caught Lady Lisle's gimlet eye and the wry twist of her mouth. She looked at me pointedly, as if to remind me I had been upended on her lap moaning like a harlot not five minutes prior.

"Is this true?" Lady Lisle asked, finally relieving me of her scrutiny as she turned back to the kneeling man.

"Ach aye, I suppose I did, Lady Lisle," he admitted, a glimmer of self-righteousness in his tone.

"See? He isn't even sorry!" Mrs. Carmichael started furiously, but Lady Lisle held up a hand, her eyes still on Duncan. Mrs. Carmichael subsided resentfully.

"Why would you do such a thing?"

"She was acting like my wife, not my domme. I may be deserving of a wee punishment, but so is she."

Lady Lisle didn't move for a moment, continuing to look down at Duncan. I couldn't see her expression, but it must have been rather displeased because Duncan's shoulders hunched and he dropped his gaze.

"That is... I'm sure you will agree, Lady Lisle..."

"Hands," Lady Lisle interrupted him.

Duncan flinched and raised his hands, palms up. Lady Lisle pulled something from her pocket and struck his palms with it several times with a sharp crack. I saw as she returned this implement to her pocket that it was a small leather strap.

"Who decides what is deserved in this house?" she asked in a silky voice that nonetheless sent a shiver of anxiety up my spine.

"You do, Lady Lisle."

"That's right," Lady Lisle concurred. "I do. And when you are at home, who decides what is deserved?"

"My mistress, Lady Lisle," Duncan muttered.

"Too true," she agreed with satisfaction. "And in what circumstances does the responsibility of determining who deserves what fall to you?"

"Only when it comes to the men Her Majesty has entrusted to my command, Lady Lisle."

"Correct. Now, what do you mean she was acting like your wife?"

"She was... overly solicitous... I felt as if I needed to take charge," Duncan responded, now meek.

"I see."

Lady Lisle went to a cord hanging on the wall and pulled it.

I looked from her, to Duncan, to Mrs. Carmichael, utterly confused. Duncan sat with his eyes on the floor. Mrs. Carmichael was biting her lip and her eyes were also downcast. Only Lady Lisle appeared unperturbed as she stood looking thoughtfully towards the door, her head tilted slightly.

A few moments later, a maid entered and looked expectantly at Lady Lisle.

"Agatha, Mrs. Carmichael's boy has been very wicked indeed. Please see that he is humbled and feel free to put him to work. Just make sure his wife will not find his presence offensive on the carriage ride home. She nearly passed out from the smell after he cleaned the chicken coops last week."

Agatha's eyes slid over to Duncan.

"Very good, my lady," she bobbed a curtsy to Lady Lisle. "Well, come on then, boy, I haven't got all day!" she practically snarled at Duncan.

I was agog at this turn of events and watched in fascination as a combination of desire and dread flashed across Duncan's face. I knew that look, though I cannot say I had ever seen it before. Rather, I recognized it as an echo of my own emotions when Lady Lisle had been smacking my backside and scolding me.

"He's in a contrary mood today, Agatha," Lady Lisle added, eyeing Duncan with a rather tender expression that took me by surprise. "You may want to fetch the paddle in my study."

Duncan followed Agatha from the room fairly vibrating with anticipation.

Lady Lisle came to stand behind my chair and began idly playing with my hair. I glanced back at her and she smiled faintly, but her eyes were on Mrs. Carmichael. The subject of her regard seemed more interested in the rug than ever.

"You know what I will say, Alice," Lady Lisle sighed at last.

"Yes. I suppose I did allow my uncertainty to intrude and rather overwhelm proceedings..."

"Have you changed your mind about taking a dominant role? It will do neither of you any good to force it if you do not wish to do so."

"No... I have enjoyed dominating him for the most part, it is only anxiety about brutalizing his poor bottom." Mrs. Carmichael looked up rather disconsolately, then added with more satisfaction, "But I do want to, especially because it will really put him in his place and that is pleasing to both of us."

Had Lady Lisle not been stroking my hair, I'm sure I would not have been equal to preserving a neutral countenance. As it was, the idea of Mrs. Carmichael brutalizing her husband's bottom, whatever that might mean, seemed banal.

"Indeed. I should say he is in urgent need of being put in his place," Lady Lisle murmured from behind me.

"I suppose I might try again..." Mrs. Carmichael suggested apprehensively. "That is... if you are sure it will fit?"

"I am certain," Lady Lisle assured her, sounding amused.

"I don't suppose you could demonstrate the whole procedure for me again? If Miss Seymour would not mind, of course."

I stirred slightly on hearing my name but Mrs. Carmichael was looking over my head at Lady Lisle. I concluded that no response was required on my part.

"Hmm," Lady Lisle responded skeptically. "And this would be for Duncan's benefit, would it?"

Mrs. Carmichael reddened and lowered her eyes.

Lady Lisle's hands shifted. Now she was lightly stroking my cheek with the back of one hand whilst the other lay draped over my shoulder. I felt almost like a cherished lapdog, yet this idea did not displease me.

"Miss Seymour is not a toy, Alice. I hardly think it would be appropriate for me to defile her on her very first day with me, much less do so to gratify anyone's perversions but my own. Or hers, of course, though I have barely begun to discover what those might be."

I felt her lean over my shoulder.

"Isn't that right, Miss Seymour?" she asked me softly, her breath tickling my ear.

"Yes, my lady," I agreed automatically, blushing several seconds afterward as my mind caught up to the discussion.

"I can, of course, demonstrate that it will fit if you wish," she squeezed my shoulder and came from behind me to sit down, leaving me feeling rather bereft.

"Yes, thank you," Mrs. Carmichael answered gratefully.

"But Alice, you must answer for your part in this, as well."

I shifted uncomfortably. Did Lady Lisle intend to spank her friend as she had me? That would likely reignite the frustrated desires which had only just begun to dissipate.

"You needn't look like that," Lady Lisle said reprovingly and I stiffened guiltily before realizing she was speaking to Mrs. Carmichael. "As it happens, I think Duncan already administered a suitable punishment for your infraction himself, though he should have left it to me."

Mrs. Carmichael looked half relieved, half disappointed.

"Never fear, my darling," Lady Lisle continued affectionately. "Do not think I intend to overlook his wrongdoing."

Mrs. Carmichael fidgeted, clearly conflicted about whether to venture a response to this statement or not.

"But surely he will be encouraged in his misbehavior if he believes he can look forward to you putting him in his place in such a pleasurable manner. He will thoroughly enjoy having the godemiché demonstrated on him..."

"Oh Alice, you must not imagine I mean to demonstrate on him! No, I had something else in mind," Lady Lisle assured her with a tinkling laugh. "Or perhaps I should say someone else."

Mrs. Carmichael and I waited with bated breath to see if she would continue, and after an interminable moment, our curiosity was gratified.

"He took not only what is yours by rights, but what is mine, as well. I shall demonstrate on you, my darling, not him, and he will have to watch. That should put you both in your respective places nicely."

A complex stream of emotions crossed Mrs. Carmichael's face. First, she looked shocked, then delighted and apprehensive by turns.

"Don't worry, Alice, it will fit," Lady Lisle assured her friend again. "I know the Greek style has not interested you in the past but there is something to be said for experiencing what you intend to inflict."

Having decided on a course of action, she went to the cord on the wall and pulled it again.

"How is Captain Carmichael coming along?" she asked Agatha when she appeared.

"He's got a mouth on him, my lady, but I daresay his sore bottom will serve as a reminder to mind his tongue for a few days."

"Good. Allow him to conclude any work you have set him to, then bring him back here."

"Yes, my lady. Shall I have him put his clothes back on?"

"What is he wearing now?"

"He's squeezed into a spare maid's uniform, my lady. Not too happy about it, either, but I told him he could not expect me to spend half the afternoon waiting for him to pull his britches down every time he required the paddle."

"Oh dear, I hope he has not given you too much trouble, Agatha, I am sure he does not mean to inconvenience you," Mrs. Carmichael interjected. "I'm afraid I have left him craving punishment, but I did not intend to shift that responsibility onto you."

"No, Mrs. Carmichael, the captain is never any trouble. Bridget, the scullery maid, has become quite eager for his visits. He always does such a fine job of cleaning any pot or pan she sends his way."

"Best put him back in his uniform, then," Lady Lisle concluded. "I do not wish to make it easy for him to give into the temptation to abuse himself."

Agatha went off and Lady Lisle turned to me.

"I shall not insist you stay for the proceedings, Miss Seymour, though you may if you wish."

"Oh please do, Miss Seymour..." Mrs. Carmichael began, then trailed off as Lady Lisle gave her a look.

"As I said, Miss Seymour, you may stay if you wish. If you do, it is only fair to warn you that Alice rather enjoys an audience. If that is disagreeable to you, do not hesitate to excuse yourself from the proceedings."

We were served tea and Lady Lisle and Mrs. Carmichael began to chat about various topics. They took pains to include me in the conversation, but my mind was otherwise occupied with reviewing the entire discussion from the beginning. Upon reflection, I determined that I would ask for clarification on what was to happen. I did not necessarily object to the enjoyment my presence might bring Mrs. Carmichael, so long as it was not accompanied by other more unpleasant emotions.

"Lady Lisle?" I ventured timidly at a break in the conversation, staring into my teacup as if it held answers.

"Hm?"

"May I ask... what is it you mean to do?"

"I should have thought it was clear enough that I mean to remind Captain Carmichael that his wife is mine, he is hers, and that ultimately, his pleasure is of no consequence," she answered mildly, sipping her tea as if it was the most natural thing in the world. "He shall make his amends to Alice, then I shall take her from behind as he would like to be taken himself."

I flushed but my curiosity was greater than my embarrassment.

"But my lady, I do not understand... How can such a thing happen? How can you, a lady, take her from behind? Or from any other position, for that matter?"

She studied my face for a long moment, then turned to Mrs. Carmichael.

"Alice, please go to the toy cupboard in my study and retrieve what I will require. The godemiché I wish to use is on the second shelf in the middle. There should be a harness for it in the bottom drawer. Do not forget the bottle of oil."

Alice hurried from the room and Lady Lisle turned back to me, smiling blandly.

"It will make more sense when you see my tools."

I nodded, then began again, tentatively.

"Lady Lisle?"

"Yes?"

"How must he make amends?"

"He will make her ready for me with his mouth."

I stared at her and she stared right back at me.

"My dear Miss Seymour," she added sternly after a moment. "Let us not pretend that you are ignorant of the act to which I am referring."

I colored but was determined to ensure I had not misunderstood anything.

"He is to do that here? In the middle of the day in your sitting room? And I am to watch?"

"You are not required to watch, but aside from that, the answer is yes." She raised an eyebrow at me as if daring me to challenge her.

I gazed at her completely nonplussed which seemed to amuse her. She sat observing me with the hint of a smile playing about her lips. I took a sip of tea then slowly set my teacup aside to buy myself some time. Having gathered my thoughts, I intended to ask what she had meant when she said Mrs. Carmichael was hers, but an altogether different observation slipped out.

"You did not ask me to make amends for my tardiness," I heard myself say in a reproachful voice.

"No, I did not," she agreed, apparently content to leave it at that.

I had been hoping to ascertain what circumstance might put me into such an enviable position as Captain Carmichael was destined to enjoy, for I was certain now that she did intend me to serve her in such a way. Frustrated in this endeavor, I allowed my chagrin to get the better of me.

"So what I am being invited to watch is a man pleasuring his wife then you buggering her while he looks on?"

"Please avoid the impropriety of using such vulgar language, Miss Seymour," Lady Lisle responded primly.

Her admonishment to mind my language startled me so much given the altogether outrageous nature of the discussion that I compounded my offense.

"I confess I have no idea what sort of etiquette ought to be observed by the audience to buggery."

"Your tone leaves something to be desired, Miss Seymour," she returned disapprovingly. "As I asked you to refrain from vulgarity and you did not heed me, I must necessarily reinforce my wishes some other way after our guests leave."

I'm afraid I did not look suitably chastened at this indication of her displeasure. How could I when the first thing that came to mind was having my bottom smacked again?

"The punishment will not be enjoyable for you," she assured me grimly, apparently divining the direction of my thoughts.

Before I could summon a response, Mrs. Carmichael returned. She held a slightly curved cylindrical glass object with a rounded end and something composed of leather which I at first took for a horse's bridle. Lady Lisle thanked her and held the glass object up.

"Have you ever seen a godemiché before, Miss Seymour?"

"No, my lady."

"As you can see, it's a sort of pseudo-phallus. Usually, when I use it I prefer not to be encumbered by my skirts, but I always remain fully clothed in the company of men."

I looked at it blankly.

"Is it not delightful, Miss Seymour?" Mrs. Carmichael added enthusiastically.

She held up the series of leather straps in her hand.

"See? It can be strapped to the hips."

I looked at her, looked at Lady Lisle, and abruptly recalled Mrs. Carmichael's request for a demonstration "if Miss Seymour does not mind."

"You wished for me... You... You wanted that to be demonstrated on me?" I stuttered, horrified, my hands automatically going to cover my backside.

"Calm yourself, Miss Seymour," Lady Lisle answered. "I would never subject you to such a thing against your wishes. You need not clutch yourself so protectively for fear of ravishment."

Rather embarrassed, I removed my hands from my backside and folded them demurely in my lap.

"I beg your pardon, Miss Seymour," Mrs. Carmichael hastened to add. "I had assumed you would be well-acquainted with the pleasures of Lady Lisle's godemiché collection already. I certainly did not intend to offend."

"I am not offended, Mrs. Carmichael... merely rather surprised..."

"Alice, go see to the cleaning of your backside," Lady Lisle instructed Mrs. Carmichael.

When we were alone, I looked up at her anxiously.

"Am I in trouble, my lady?"

"No. That is, I intend to punish you later as I have indicated already, but that is not why I wished to speak with you. I can see that you are more innocent than I at first assumed. You see, the friend who recommended that I interview you intimated that the way I run my household would be agreeable to you. From that, the particular circumstances of your departure from your previous household, and the interlude in my study, I came to conclusions that may not be correct. I hope you have not been made uncomfortable or distressed."

"My lady, the only discomfort or distress of any significance I experienced today was due to the mishap on my way here. But... are my circumstances so widely known?"

"I do not believe so."

"May I ask who this friend is, then? I thought Mrs. Debenham was responsible for arranging my interview with you."

"No. I'm afraid I cannot disclose my friend's identity without her permission. I expect she will explain herself to you at some point if you choose to continue with me."

I thought for a moment.

"Might I know what she told you was the reason I left Mrs. Debenham?"

"My understanding is you were discovered pleasuring your mistress on your knees with your hands bound behind your back. This sort of behavior having become common knowledge amongst the servants, the family thought it best to send you away and never speak of the incident again."

Heat rose in my cheeks. Lady Lisle's cool grey eyes felt as if they were boring into me and I hastily looked away.

"Miss Seymour, it was implied to me that you were not in distress in that situation. Was I misinformed?" she asked after a long moment, sounding so disturbed at the idea that I hurried to reassure her.

"No, my lady, you were not misinformed," I admitted.

submissa
submissa
17 Followers
12