Mrs. Carmichael and the Godemiché

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submissa
submissa
15 Followers

"Good. And what of this affair with the Carmichaels? Does it distress you or make you uneasy?"

"Not exactly, my lady. Shocked, but not distressed..." I began, then trailed off.

"What are you thinking?"

"Mrs. Carmichael seemed to imply that you frequently bu-- I mean... she seemed to suggest you frequently use a godemiché."

"It is a particular favorite of mine, that is true enough. I do not insist on using the rear entry, however. Mrs. Carmichael, who used to be my companion, has only ever experienced the more traditional method of entry. Is that disagreeable to you?"

"No, my lady... only, just so that you understand my apprehension... I have not done anything like that before... put anything inside me, traditionally or otherwise. I understand from friends who have married that it is not always pleasant to be entered," I mumbled, my cheeks flaming.

"Nothing? Not even fingers?" she asked, sounding surprised.

I shook my head no, my eyes lowered, astounded that we were even having such a lewd conversation.

"Thank you for your honesty. I promise I will keep your inexperience with penetration in mind. There is no hurry for you to submit to the godemiché," she said very gently after a moment.

"So you won't... put me in my place?" I asked hesitantly, my eyes glued to the floor.

I felt very conflicted. I was fearful of the pain the godemiché must surely inflict, yet I rather liked the idea of her putting me in my place.

"You need not look so crestfallen, Miss Seymour. I mean only that I will refrain from penetrating you without your explicit consent for the time being. I was not suggesting I will allow you to run amok. Does that reassure you?"

"Yes, thank you," I breathed out a sigh, glancing up to see her eyes were dancing with humor.

"Good. Now, do you wish to stay for the proceedings? If not, you may be excused."

I indicated my wish to remain and a short time later, Agatha appeared with Captain Carmichael, whose expression lit up as he spotted the godemiché Lady Lisle held, clearly assuming she meant it for him.

"I intend to put you in your place, Duncan," Lady Lisle informed him. "You will begin by making amends to Alice."

When Mrs. Carmichael reappeared, Captain Carmichael duly set about making his amends, his head and shoulders disappearing beneath her skirts as she reclined on the settee. Mrs. Carmichael looked over at us, her eyes half closed, and Lady Lisle got up and went to stand behind her. She put her hands on the other woman's shoulders and bent to murmur in her ear. Mrs. Carmichael smiled and Lady Lisle began kissing her neck.

I had been asked to watch, so I supposed it was not rude to do so. That was fortunate as the sight transfixed me. Lady Lisle continued murmuring things I couldn't quite make out while trailing kisses up Mrs. Carmichael's neck. The latter received these attentions with apparent pleasure and soon began panting. Lady Lisle finished kissing her neck and captured her mouth. I had never seen two women kiss, let alone with such passion. Mrs. Carmichael began making little moans, her head turning restlessly this way and that. Lady Lisle wrapped a hand possessively around her neck and nibbled on her earlobe. A long few moments passed in which Mrs. Carmichael squirmed, her face taut.

When Lady Lisle released her earlobe she said something very low in her ear. Mrs. Carmichael took a deep breath and nodded as Lady Lisle came from behind her to tap Captain Carmichael's shoulder.

"Duncan, remove yourself," Lady Lisle ordered.

Captain Carmichael emerged and looked up at her in confusion.

"She has not-" he started.

"I am well aware of that, thank you, Duncan," Lady Lisle cut him off briskly.

"I thought I was to be put in my place," he whined.

"And so you shall be. Or must I be more explicit for you to understand your place?"

At this point, Captain Carmichael appeared to realize the situation was not going to evolve as he had hoped and his face fell still further.

"But-"

"Silence," Lady Lisle commanded. "In intentionally impeding your wife's pleasure, you trod on my toes. Alice is mine to punish yet you saw fit to avail yourself of that privilege."

Captain Carmichael bit back a retort under the severe gaze of both Lady Lisle and his wife and sat back on his haunches.

"Now," Lady Lisle continued sweetly, "I shall enjoy the pleasure you might have otherwise been allowed to partake in had you not been naughty. On your hands and knees, if you please, Alice."

Mrs. Carmichael stood then knelt on the settee beside Lady Lisle, who put a hand on her back as she addressed Captain Carmichael once more.

"Speak out of turn again and you shall find yourself with your nose in the corner like a naughty schoolboy. I am sure you would not wish to be deprived of watching, now, would you?"

"No, Lady Lisle," Captain Carmichael admitted, defeated.

Satisfied, Lady Lisle lifted Mrs. Carmichael's skirts and began to caress her backside. The object of her attentions sighed in apparent contentment, then moaned when Lady Lisle's hand moved between her thighs.

"You're quite ready for release, aren't you, my darling?" Lady Lisle murmured.

"Yes. Please..."

"So delightfully plump," Lady Lisle continued, now fondling Mrs. Carmichael in a most familiar manner between her legs. "I shall not neglect your quim in preference to your bottom, but take both - starting with the former."

She positioned the godemiché then took hold of Mrs. Carmichael's hips and drew her own forward. Mrs. Carmichael moaned and I jumped a bit in my seat. I had been watching closely, expecting at the very least some sign of discomfort, but could not claim to have witnessed any. Lady Lisle drew her hips back then plunged forward again. She repeated this several times, then reached one hand around Mrs. Carmichael's hip. I could not see what she was doing, but it caused the subject of her attention to gasp with pleasure.

Lady Lisle smiled and began to thrust in and out. The room soon filled with feminine cries of ecstasy that I found simultaneously delightful and embarrassing.

I marveled at the surrealness of the situation - indeed, of the entire day thus far. I felt the familiar tingling between my legs and shifted uncomfortably. I have never been in the habit of self-deceit, so I did not try to deny my growing arousal but merely to ignore it for the time being.

More difficult to ignore was the attraction to Lady Lisle which had begun to form earlier in the day and which subsequent events had only inflamed. Lust may have been a more apt description as evidenced by the fantasies which I began to entertain as I watched her swive Mrs. Carmichael. She took her with a sort of brutal tenderness that fascinated me.

"M-may I cum please?" the latter squeaked at last, her face taut.

The silence seemed to stretch interminably as Lady Lisle continued pounding into her. Mrs. Carmichael appeared to be maintaining control with great difficulty.

"Please!" she cried out again, looking wildly back at Lady Lisle. "I cannot... I.. I.. Oh, please, have mercy!"

"Are you going to despoil your husband and keep him in line as you ought?" Lady Lisle demanded, forcing Mrs. Carmichael's head down with a hand to her neck.

"Yes, yes! I shall see that he is thoroughly despoiled! I shall plunder his backside without mercy, please, just- I must!"

"And how will you act differently?" Lady Lisle persisted, unmoved by Mrs. Carmichael's desperate pleas.

"I shall remind him to tell me if I am hurting him but I will not constantly inquire if I should continue!" Mrs. Carmichael answered in a rush, her face pinched with effort. "Please, Lady Lisle!"

"Very well, Alice. You may cum."

Mrs. Carmichael collapsed, her cries of pleasure ringing through the room. Lady Lisle moved with her, her hips still moving and a look of satisfaction on her face.

At this point, I looked away, not because I found the scene displeasing but because it felt strange observing such an intimate moment. I realized with some surprise that my vision had always been obstructed when I pleasured Mrs. Debenham, or before that, Mrs. Wesley. Even when I had been at finishing school, I had not been able to see the faces of my lovers as our trysts had always occurred in the dark of night.

When my eyes returned to the scene, Lady Lisle was withdrawing from the prone Mrs. Carmichael. She rose and picked up a bottle from the table while the latter lay panting and shuddering with the aftershocks of immense pleasure.

"Give me your hand."

Mrs. Carmichael offered her hand and Lady Lisle dispensed some sort of liquid from the bottle onto her fingers.

"Show me how you would prepare Duncan," Lady Lisle murmured. Then, shooting a severe look at the kneeling man, "If he were not in disgrace."

Lady Lisle gathered Mrs. Carmichael's skirts up again and Mrs. Carmichael reached behind her to her backside. I could not see what she was doing, but based on the occasional murmurs of encouragement or direction from Lady Lisle, I determined that she was loosening herself up to receive the godemiché in her bottom.

"That will be sufficient," Lady Lisle said at last. "Oil up the godemiché, if you will. I do not wish to get it on my hands since I will need to hold your skirts up."

Mrs. Carmichael applied a generous quantity of the liquid from the bottle onto the godemiché until Lady Lisle indicated she was satisfied. The latter then positioned herself atop the former.

"Alright, darling, bear down slightly... that's it..."

The length of the godemiché, which had previously been almost entirely visible from between Mrs. Carmichael's buttocks, slid smoothly from view. Mrs. Carmichael's eyes widened and she grunted.

"How is that, darling?" Lady Lisle inquired solicitously.

"Oh... goodness..." Mrs. Carmichael sounded rather shocked. "What an odd sensation..."

Atop her, Lady Lisle withdrew very slowly, then thrust again.

"Oh!" Mrs. Carmichael's cheeks were quite pink.

"So you see, Alice, it fits quite nicely," Lady Lisle concluded with an air of satisfaction, withdrawing again then pausing. "Shall I continue?"

"I..." Mrs. Carmichael gulped. "Yes, I think... yes."

Lady Lisle recommenced thrusting as she had before, albeit more slowly, her weight resting in the small of Mrs. Carmichael's back where she held the gathered skirts. Judging by Mrs. Carmichael's expression, this was agreeable. Indeed, her vocalizations gradually morphed from uncertain grunts into unmistakable moans of pleasure. Once again, she appeared to ask for Lady Lisle's permission before climaxing. Permission was granted readily and Mrs. Carmichael came hard, her strangled cries of pleasure ringing in my ears.

By the time Lady Lisle removed the godemiché and stood, I was squirming in my seat as if I was in urgent need of the necessary. I desperately searched for some reason to excuse myself. I needed relief. This was torturous. Glancing at Captain Carmichael, I could see that he was similarly afflicted.

Mrs. Carmichael got to her feet and excused herself to freshen up and to clean the godemiché. Lady Lisle came to sit beside me, putting an arm around my waist and giving me a knowing look before summoning Captain Carmichael to kneel before her.

"Have you learned your lesson, Duncan?"

"Yes, Lady Lisle."

"Good. Tell me what you have learned."

Captain Carmichael set about confessing his various transgressions with Lady Lisle occasionally interjecting with a question or admonition.

"Erm... Lady Lisle?" he ventured, having satisfied her of his genuine repentance at last.

"Yes?"

"Could I perhaps be excused to the necessary for a few minutes?"

"Why?"

"I... I..." he spluttered, his eyes darting towards me.

"Though I appreciate your wish to avoid scandalizing Miss Seymour, it seems a wasted effort given the bulge in your britches," Lady Lisle told him when he proved unable to form a coherent sentence.

Having developed some idea of Captain Carmichael's tastes, I played along by joining Lady Lisle in staring pointedly at the aforementioned bulge until Mrs. Carmichael's reappearance a long few moments later.

"Ah, Alice," Lady Lisle began. "I believe Duncan wishes to ask you something."

"Oh? What is it, Duncan?"

"Mistress, I wish to be excused for a few minutes to see to myself."

Mrs. Carmichael took her time in answering, coming to stand directly before where her husband knelt.

"Am I to take it that you have seen the error of your ways?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I have already interrogated him thoroughly," Lady Lisle added when Mrs. Carmichael looked at her in question.

"Well, Duncan, if you are sufficiently desperate, you may relieve yourself. However, I see no reason you should be excused to exercise that privilege. Do you, Lady Lisle?."

I felt Lady Lisle turn slightly to look at me. I looked back at her, uncertain if I was meant to venture an opinion. However, she appeared satisfied with whatever she saw in my expression and turned back to Mrs. Carmichael.

"No, I see no reason Duncan should be granted privacy. After all, his pleasure belongs to you, not to him. However, I do not give him leave to look at Miss Seymour or myself whilst he abuses himself."

"Do you understand, Duncan?" Mrs. Carmichael asked her husband.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Go on, then, and see that you do not make a mess."

Captain Carmichael retrieved a handkerchief from a pocket and fumbled at his britches until his member sprang forward. I inhaled sharply and I saw him redden further but he resisted the temptation to look towards where Lady Lisle and I sat. Member in his hand, he gave a few quick pumps then stiffened as his seed began to spill into the waiting handkerchief while he breathed heavily.

"Thank you, Mistress," he mumbled finally, stowing himself and the soiled handkerchief back beneath his garments.

The Carmichaels then took their leave of us and I was left with Lady Lisle.

"Well, Miss Seymour, I am very pleased," she told me. "We shall have a frank discussion this evening, but you may be excused for now. You will not be disturbed and may do as you like until it is time to dress for dinner."

I blushed at the insinuation I was certain was being made but acknowledged her words before hurrying to my bedchamber to see to my own release.

submissa
submissa
15 Followers
12