All Comments on 'Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 11'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story. Loved it!.

I have been reading this story and am very glad I came across it. I can't believe it's coming to an end already since I just started it. I hope it ends well. Thank you.

asianToyasianToyover 9 years ago
Super!!

You manage to keep this fresh and exciting. Great writing and beware, I'm going to steal this premise some day!

asianToy

Nixnax9Nixnax9over 9 years ago
Another good chapter once again.

I liked this chapter. I liked how even though it was still about about the boys and Anne having fun it was still quite special with the role playing that Anne gave them. Whatever happens in the end I'm sure the boys will be fine as they go to their regular lives. It's Anne's aftermath as she goes to her regular life that has me more curious as I read the story, and what she will encounter, it can be either a good ending for her or not. I'm sure the story will end with something of a bang. I still look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story.

As brilliant as the rest of the series. I love these stories. Please let one of the boys impregnate her before she leaves though. Better if she doesn't know which.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pregnant? WTF

What is with this guy an getting her prego?... whatever. Sure... knock her up if you want to but this request, repeated in every chapter... is amusing and anoying at the same time.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
What a great idea!

Acting or not, steping out of character, brought more breadth to Anns personna. I even thought I saw a very different woman in Mrs Han. And surprizing enough, a different fuck too!!

It was like the difference in fucking your wife, & fucking your mistress, or your sister & your cousin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous