Mrs. Chen's Thick Black Bush

Story Info
College wrestler hooks up with his teacher.
2k words
4.2
8.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Mrs. Chen (35 yrs.) used to be a Chinese beauty pageant winner. She has kept her body figure intact (36-24-36) and goes to the college gym weekly. She's also a math teacher at this college who always wears business dress suits. One Friday in class. She raised a leg to sit on her desk facing the students. She noticed the young men watching her dress closely. Once she stood up. She heard groans come from them.

Chen has so many students and had never noticed Trey (20 yrs.). That is until this day after the class. He's a college wrestling champ who stands at 5'9'' and weighs an exact 141 lbs. He sits in the back of the class as the other students leave. He's a cute blonde whose golden bangs cover his eyes. She catches him smiling at her just as he stands up to leave.

Five minutes later. Mrs. Chen unlocks her office door and steps inside. She looks down and notices a folded paper note on the floor. She bends down to pick it up. Her fingers unfold that paper and it says, "Mrs. Chen. Rumor has it you wear no panties each Friday in class. Plus, you have a thick black bush." - T

She realizes now why all of the male students reacted when she lifted up her leg.

Chen whispers, "I wear my Friday panties all the time. And, I'm proud of my thick pussy."

It's Friday night inside the college gym. Mrs. Chen sits in the bleachers. She watches Trey take the wrestling mat for his match. She notices his blonde bangs sticking out of the helmet. Trey is aggressive and strong against his competitor. Chen closely watches his firm butt-cheeks and muscular thighs which stretch his wrestling suit. He also has this big crotch bulge.

She whispers, "I know it was you Trey who left that note under my door."

Mrs. Chen has never been with a younger man. She thought about it numerous times while looking at her male students. Her attraction to Trey is very strong. She knows he has a girlfriend. A plan has to be in place to grab his attention.

The following Friday at the end of math class. Chen announces she will be on vacation for two weeks. She hands out student folders with their latest weekly math grades. She gives Trey his folder who shoves it inside of his college sport bag. He leaves quickly because of an out-of-town wrestling meet.

Inside the gym locker room of another college. Trey sits down in front of a locker and drops his sport bag in between his feet. His fingers pull out the math folder and sets it down on the bench beside him. He notices something peeking out of that folder. His hand grabs the folder again and opens it. Under his math test paper is a nude-selfie photo of Mrs. Chen.

Trey's eyes grow big and the first thing he looks at is her thick, hairy, black pussy. He smiles and looks around while his teammates change for the wrestling competition.

Trey whispers, "The rumor is true. Mrs. Chen does have a big bush."

His eyes then look over her whole body. She has a flat stomach with a tattoo of "Thumper" from the movie "Bambi." It's placed just left of that belly button. Those bountiful tits don't sag even at her age. Plus, the dollar-size areolas and nipples.

Trey says, "Mrs. Chen made her move. She's on vacation too."

He closes the folder and shoves it deep inside of his sport bag.

Trey won his wrestling match and is now ranked number #2 with the NCAA. He wants the top spot at 141 lbs. Him and his teammate Mikey (20 yrs.) are in the locker room showers. They both talk under the hot water as they hand each other a shampoo bottle.

Trey lathers up his thick blonde crotch plus that "Playboy Bunny" tattoo on his left hip. Both hands then lather up his long cock and big balls. That cock swings and flops with each hand movement.

Mikey says, "So, it's fucking true about Mrs. Chen?"

Trey answers, "Yep, she has the biggest, hairiest, pussy I've ever seen."

"You Goddamn saw it?"

Trey turns around toward the spraying water. He swings his cock as the lather pours off of it.

He replies, "I told you she sent a nude-selfie pic to me. And, what a great body at her age."

Mikey asks, "She's 35 years old?"

Trey answers, "Yes and she's fucking hot."

"You gonna go for it?"

"Man, I gotta be careful because of my girlfriend."

Trey's right-hand reaches down and lifts up his heavy cock. So that the water hits his round balls.

Mikey says, "Yeah and Mrs. Chen's husband."

Trey replies, "I think she's divorced. But, I'm not asking her anything."

"Are you gonna let me see that nude selfie?"

"Sure, when we get on the athlete bus. I shoved it to the bottom of my sports bag."

"Holy fuck. The math teacher wants your cock."

"Yeah, but my next move has to be strategic."

Monday afternoon inside of Trey's dorm at the athletic village. He sits at the small desk working on his computer laptop. He found the official college Email of Mrs. Chen, and sent a message from his private Email.

Trey writes, "Mrs. Chen. I got your beautiful picture. Thank you. I have to be careful. My dorm room number is 001 at the athletic village (basement). Let's keep this quiet when you return from vacation." - T.

It's Wednesday night at 10 p.m. Mrs. Chen is on vacation, but is still in town. She had read Trey's Email message and decided to check out his dorm room.

She sits in her car at the parking lot of the athletic village. After 10 minutes. Trey's brunette girlfriend enters the village on foot. She walked left around the building and went down to the basement dorms.

Chen says, "I bet they're going to fuck. I'll wait a few more minutes."

Mrs. Chen walks down the ten steps to the basement walkway. One light shines from a lamp-post up on the level ground. There are five dorm rooms and 001 is at the back end. She passes the closed window curtains. It's very quiet. Trey's window curtain is part way open and the light shines through.

Trey's girlfriend is heard screaming from inside. Mrs. Chen looks into that window. The bed is against the wall on her left. Trey and his girlfriend are naked on that bed. She lays on her back with the head pushed against a pillow. She faces away from the window and looks up at Trey. He leans over between her open legs and faces the window.

Trey's hands are placed outside of her small tits. His blonde bangs fall over the eyes as he looks down at her. His 8 and 1/2-inch cock is buried inside of her brunette pussy. The bed is that close to the window. Mrs. Chen can see the veins on his thick shaft as it pushes in and pulls out.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

His girlfriend's head jerks left and right in that pillow.

She screams, "Ohhh. Fuck. Ohhh-Ohh. Fuck. Oh-Ohhhh.!!"

Trey looks down at his cock.

Mrs. Chen's eyes look at his shoulder muscles and those 6-pack abs.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

His girlfriend screams more, "Fuck. Oh-Ohhh. Trey. F-Fuck. Ohh-Ohhhh.!!"

That cock pushes inside very deep. Mrs. Chen also notices the "Playboy" tattoo on his hip.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

His girlfriend responds, "Ohh-Fuck. Ohhh-Fuck. Fuck-Me. Trey.!!"

Suddenly. An outside light turns on from the dorm room three doors over. Mrs. Chen ducks down and holds still. No one comes outside. She steps under Trey's window and quickly runs up the steps.

The next day on Thursday. Trey asked Mrs. Chen by Email to connect secretly and by "Instant Message." He was getting ready for wrestling practice inside the gym locker room. His iPhone lights up on the bench. Trey grabs and looks at it.

Him and Mrs. Chen "Instant Message."

She asks, "Trey, did U like my photo?"

He answers, "Yes. U--R Beautiful."

"U put that note under my door."

"Glad that I did."

"I like UR Bunny Tattoo."

"Hahaha.. How do U know about that?"

"I just know. It's Hot."

"U really do have a thick pussy."

"Where did U hear about it?"

"From the girlz at the college gym."

"U can see it 4 real when U want."

"Thank U Mrs. Chen.. I have 2 get away from my girl."

"College teachers can't date students either."

"I know. I look at UR pic everyday."

"I'm glad."

"There is an outta town wrestling tourney next Friday."

"Will she be with U?"

"No. I have a strong wrestling competition. And, I don't want to be tired with U. "

"On Sunday then?"

"I'll make Hotel arrangements."

"I can't wait."

It's Sunday morning at 11 a.m. There is a "do not disturb" sign on the outside door of hotel room 220.

Inside of that room. The bed sheets are pulled over where Trey had slept after a tough wrestling tournament.

Both Mrs. Chen and Trey are naked on top of the king size bed. Her head pushes against a large pillow as the nude body sinks into a soft mattress. Both legs are spread open with the knees bent. He kneels right close to her butt-cheeks. He leans over with both hands wrapped around her flat stomach.

His cock is buried inside of the hairy black pussy. Her lips can't be seen because of that thick bush. It turns Trey on as he looks down through his blonde bangs. His mouth is open to hot pleasure.

His stiff shaft disappears into that heavy bush. Mrs. Chen moves her hips along with his forceful body.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She responds, "Young-Man.. Ohhhh.. Young-Man.. It's-Hot."

She meets his every push and he likes watching his cock disappear into that hairy bush.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He grunts, "Fuck.... Mrs. Chen.. Holy-Fuck.. Oh-Yeahhh.. Fuck-Yeahhhh.'

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She lifts her buttocks off the bed against his cock. Her back arches while his shaft fills her up.

Mrs. Chen says, "Gawd.. Young-Man.. Do-Whatever.... You-Want."

He replies, "Fuck-Yeahhh.. I-Will.. Mrs. Chen."

Her butt-cheeks drop back down and he keeps pushing into her blackness.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Her round tits jiggle.

She says, "My-Gawwwd.. Gawd.... Young-Cock.. Feelz-Good.. Good."

He grunts, "Fuck-Yeahhh.. You-Know.. How-To.. Fucking-Move."

Mrs. Chen grinds with him naturally and he loves it.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She screams, "Young-Man.. I'm-Gonna-Cum.. Your-Cock.... Young-Cock.""

He pushes into her black bush and she lifts her buttocks off the bed again. She pushes hard against his manhood.

Mrs. Chen explodes into an extreme orgasm, "Ohhhhh.. Ooooooooohh... Oh-Gawwwwdd.. Ooooooooooohh.. My-Gawd.. My-Gawd.. Oooooohh.!!"

Trey's right-hand holds her lower back as Mrs. Chen's body bucks. His cock remains inside of her cunt. Her tits flop and jiggle.

She calms down and Trey leans over to place his hands outside of her tits. He looks down at his cock buried inside of that black bush. He begins pushing inside hard.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He can't see his cock, but his body slaps against her body. It drives him crazy because it's so fucking hot.

Thrust.. Thrust.

Trey pushes in deep and explodes, "Gu-Gawd.. G-ahhhhhhhhhh.. Ahh-Ahhhhhhhh.. Fucking-Gawd.. Fuhhhhhhhh."

They both breathe hard as Trey slowly pulls out his thick cock. Her hands run over his 6-pack abs. Their eyes meet.

Mrs. Chen whispers, "I've never been with a young man."

He replies, "You're a hot older woman. I mean fucking hot."

"So are you."

"You know how to move - Mrs. Chen."

"I wanted your cock so bad."

She wraps her legs around his lower back. His arms remain locked.

She asks, "You want to meet again?"

He answers, "Fuck-yeah."

"Out of town wrestling meets?"

"Sure, Mrs. Chen."

"I promise not to raise my leg in math class."

He laughs, "I fucked the thickest pussy. Thanks."

30 minutes later. Trey staggers up and jumps into Mikey's truck in the parking lot. They both smile at each other. Mikey hands over Trey's iPhone.

He says, "I told your girlfriend we're at the Indian Casino."

Trey replies, "Good, because I just won at the fucking slot machines. Let's go."

They both laugh as Mikey drives his truck out of the parking lot.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers