Mrs. Church Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I verbalised my answer, to press home the point. "Yes Nana, Mummy said you and her like your boys this way." There was a glint in May's eyes at the recognition of my acceptance to play my role.

Still cupping my balls, her other hand just as gently felt the hardness of my cock. Now she looked me in the eye, "I hope you're going to last much longer than you did in the video, young man."

I felt I didn't need to be submissive, nor did I think they wanted me to, as I responded in a reasonably confident manner, "Well there was quite a bit of foreplay Nana and Mummy's pussy was very good at milking me."

She smiled and said, "Yes, I know. I've seen and felt the talent she has down there one or two ...... hundred times over the years."

Light bulb moment! I'd thought it was just the alcohol that changed Mummy's demeanour, but Nana was clearly in control here. She had been Amy's sister in law for decades and she was clearly the leader. She was more of an influence on the demure housewife's change in behaviour than alcohol was. Alcohol was simply the lubricant.

Nana leaned forward and put something over the head of my cock, which I couldn't see and then slipped her lips over my helmet, sucking it and licking the sensitive underside. I didn't think I could get any harder, but that did it. She then slid her lips down to the base of my dick.

I knew about this technique, but why would she be putting a condom on me? It's not like I'd get either of them pregnant. When she pulled her lip back off me I looked down. It wasn't a condom, it was a cock ring and it now had a tight grip on my vas deferens, effectively stopping me from ejaculating.

"That should keep us going for a while," Nana said, but she wasn't talking to me, she was looking at Mummy. It looked like I was in for a long night and I couldn't have been happier.

Nana removed her clothes shamelessly, proudly even and so she should. Apart from her slightly weather wrinkled décolletage and lower arms, her skin was as smooth, supple and firm as a 20 year old. At my age then, I'd always assumed that a woman of that age's skin was the same all over. That night set me straight on that account.

I drank in the sight of her tiny tits, tipped with very erect pink nipples and her bare, pronounced mound and her rather long pussy lips. I'd find out why they were so long, but that's for a later time.

I wanted to jump on her, but was afraid I'd break her and besides, she was in control. Mummy and I both waited for her next direction.

"Come and lie between us young man, I want your head on my lap so you can give my breasts the same attention you gave Mummy's on the video, but please don't be too ...... gentle," Nana directed me.

I lay my arse on the lounge between them, my legs draped over Mummy's bare thighs and the end of the lounge and my head face up in Nana's lap.

Nana took my head in the crook of her arm and rested her elbow on the arm of the chair, just at the right height to turn my head inwards and suckle her nipple as if I was breastfeeding.

I did start gently, licking her nipple and breast flesh then flicking her nipple with my tongue. I looked at her and her eyes were alternating between my eyes and her breast. "Good boy," she said, "Get Nana's nipple nice and ready for your mouth."

I grazed her nipple a few times with my teeth. Each graze harder than the other, but I didn't go too hard despite her direction, because I didn't want to ruin the the ambiance of the moment. I intended getting a little rougher with something else.

Mummy took my shaft in her hand and explored it like it was the first time she had. She was more subdued than our previous encounters. She felt my balls, seemingly enjoying her handiwork with the razor.

I took Nana's nipple between my lips and suckled on it gently at first, using my tongue to lick around it. I then increased the suction, gradually taking more of her tit flesh into my mouth until her entire breast was in there.

As I'd done previously with Mummy I sucked harder until I was effectively giving her a love bite (hickey) except unlike with Mummy, I was doing it to the whole of Nana's tit.

"Oh, fuuck!" Nana exclaimed, "That is so fucking good!" She tried to reach over me and play with her pussy, but couldn't reach. "Amy, get down there and suck my clit. I'm going to cum soon."

Mummy virtually jumped out of her seat, pushing my legs aside and had her mouth on Nana's pussy in a flash. "Yesss, just there Amy. Don't you dare stop boy. Nana is ohhhh ng ng ng cumming!"

I could feel the contortions in her body as she came and came hard. Her body tensed as she mumbled in what sounded like an alien language. After about two minutes her body went limp. I knew not to just pull my mouth away and gradually released my suction and her tit from my mouth.

She stroked my forehead and said, "What a good boy. I hope you can use that mouth just as well in other places." I looked up at her and smiled, thinking 'I can't wait, Nana.'

Nana suggested we head off to Mummy's comfy bed. It seemed Mummy knew what was expected of her, as though something like this had been played out before. Mummy removed the rest of her clothes and lay naked, legs spread with her head at the bottom end of the bed.

Nana straddled her head and assumed the 69 position. As Nana lowered her pussy onto Mummy's face and they began licking each other's pussies, I enjoyed the sight of Mummy's tongue lapping at Nana's old cunt and stroked my cock in preparation for the obvious direction to fuck Nana doggy style.

The direction I got wasn't that. "Bring that lovely tongue over here." That direction was from Mummy. 'Interesting', I thought. Two tongues in one pussy? I leaned down and pushed my tongue alongside Mummy's.

She pushed my head away and said, "No, you silly boy. Nana likes both of her holes licked," as she pulled Nan's arse cheeks apart exposing her little pink starfish.

Now that was something I'd never thought to do. Thinking with only the brain in my young cock and her arsehole looking so inviting, I didn't think twice and started licking around the puckers of her tight hole.

The naughtiness of the act and the moans it was evoking from Nana made it very exciting for me and I was really getting into it. As I was pushing the point of my tongue right at the centre of her arsehole, Nana groaned and pushed back, causing my tongue to enter that taboo place.

I should have been disgusted really, but I wasn't. In fact I pushed forward, plunging my tongue deeply into her arsehole.

Nana raised her head from Mummy's cunt long enough to say, "Yesss, you wonderful naughty boy! Tongue fuck Nana's arse and make me cum again." I went to it with gusto and was using my long tongue like a small cock, fucking her dirty hole.

Her muffled moans weren't the only thing that told me her orgasm had started. Her arsehole clamped down on my tongue which was buried deep inside her. I didn't move my tongue because I didn't want it pushed out and I'm glad I did that. I could feel her orgasmic contractions on my tongue and that was the first time in my young life that I discovered a woman's arsehole as well as her pussy has contractions when she cums.

Nana rolled off Mummy and the bed. "I think it's time for more drink. Off you go boy, while Nana talks to Mummy."

As usual I did as directed. As I walked my now very heavy balls were swinging and my cock was painfully hard, but hadn't the actually been used much at this stage. I was beginning to wonder if it would.

When I returned, they were sitting on the bed fiddling with the camera. I handed the wine around. Nana gulped her first glass down and then stood next to me, whispering my directions in my ear. While doing it she was rubbing her tits against my arm, her wet pussy against my thigh, squeezing my arse and rubbing my precum into the head of my cock.

She placed the camera on a table, pointed in a direction and angle to her satisfaction and clapped like a director, telling us to get into position. Mummy knelt on the edge of the bed and I stood behind her and wedged my swollen cock between her arse cheeks, with my purple helmet poking out of the top of her crack.

Nana turned the camera on and positioned herself with us between her and the camera. She rested her chin on Mummy's back and looked into the camera.

"Hello brother dear. That was a lovely video you sent. You know your wife and sister love watching men sucking cock, you cheeky boy. Well, we're going to beat you with this one."

She looked at my helmet and took it between her thumb and fingers and said, "Our boy is primed and ready to fuck your dear wife. We've teased him mercilessly and he can't wait to fuck your wife like a bitch on heat I just licked her cunt and I can tell you she is definitely gagging for it."

Nana wiped some precum from the eye of my cock and looking into the camera locked it from her finger, "Mmm, so sweet and his lovely balls are full of it. He's ready to deposit it inside your loving wife. Far more than you ever could and much, much deeper."

She got off the bed and grabbed the camera. She pinched Mummy's nipple which appeared to be her cue. Mummy reached behind herself and pulled her cheeks apart, causing my cock to drop and sit at the entrance to her open pussy.

Nana nodded to me and I slowly pushed my cock inside Mummy until she was impaled on it and I slowly pulled almost all the way out.

Nana provided commentary, "Mmm, look how his thick, young cock stretches your lovely wife's cunt open and see how deep he can go. She needs that, you know." As I withdrew she added, "God, look how wet she's made his cock. It's covered in her cunt juices. Your wife is such a slut, Tony. See how her cunt lips are clinging to his thick shaft? It's like she's trying to pull it back in."

Nana nodded to me again and now I pounded Mummy's pussy hard and fast. Nana moved in front of Mummy and Mummy raised herself from her elbows to her hands.

"Look at how much Amy's tits are swinging, Tony. Our boy is really fucking her hard. See the look of ecstasy on her face?"

That was my next cue. I withdrew from Mummy's pussy and lifted my right foot, planting it on the bed. That had the effect of raising the level of my cock just a little, but just enough.

I separated Mummy's arse cheeks and pushed my hips forward slowly. Mummy looked into the camera, her mouth and eyes wide open. "He's in my arse honey! He's pushing his big cock deep into my arse! It feels soooo good honey."

Nana moved around so she could capture it on film. "Look how much his cock is stretching your wife's arsehole, Tony. Listen to her moans. The dirty slut loves it." She nodded to me again and I went hell for leather, fucking her arse with long hard strokes.

Nana continued, "Can you hear his big cum filled balls slapping against your slutty wife's cunt Tony? I must get a look!"

She went to the front of Mummy, got on her back and slid underneath her until the camera had a good view. "That looks so hot Tony. See his cock raping your wife's arse? Look at how his balls slap her cunt lips. I'll bet she can feel that on her clit."

Just then I felt Mummy's arsehole clamp down on my cock and I held it deep inside her. I could feel wetness splash onto my thighs. "Look Tony, our boy is making your wife squirt! Fuck, that looks so good. She's still squirting!"

I'd never heard of a woman squirting before, but it sounded like a good thing. As Mummy's orgasm subsided, I was silently cursing the cock ring. I would have loved empty my balls into her arse.

Nana extricated herself from under Mummy, handed her the camera and beckoned me with her finger. When I stood in front of her, Nana dropped to her knees and held my cock by forming an 'O' with her thumb and forefinger around its base.

"This is what was fucking your wife's arse so deeply Tony and she loved every minute of it."

She surprised me again by taking the head of my cock into her mouth and licking all around it. She took her mouth off my cock, turned to the camera with a smile of satisfaction and a wink and said, "Your wife's arse is soo tasty brother dear. I'll bet you wish you were here to share it with me."

She turned back and slid her lips down my cock, taking it all in one go. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, fucking the head of my cock with her throat.

She pulled off again to talk to Tony through the camera. "He went into my throat, Tony. You can't do that, can you?" Her taunting of her brother wasn't nasty, just factual.

She cradled my balls in her hand, "Look at how full they are brother. I wonder where we should let him shoot it? On her tits? No, you've already seen that. In her mouth maybe? Where do you want it Amy?"

"I want it in my cunt mummy. I want to feel him squirt it into my womb and breed me, mummy."

As she removed the cock ring, finally releasing its grip on me, she took Mummy's hand and moved it to my balls. "Feel it sweetie. Feel how much spunk he has to breed you with. There lots of babies in there."

As she fondled my balls, she handed the camera back to Nana and looked into the camera. "I want it in me daddy. I want to feel his big cock in my cunt."

Nana directed me to lie on the bed and my cock pointed to the ceiling. Mummy straddled me and squatted reverse cowboy style. She held my cock to the opening of her pussy and just dropped, filling herself with me immediately, both of us letting it long deep moans of pleasure.

Nana had the camera up close to our union. Mummy didn't bounce up and down on my cock. She just flipped her hips ever so slightly, massaging my cock with her pussy and her vaginal muscles were also at work, milking me.

It took only a minute for my balls tighten and Nana saw it happen. "He's about to do it Tony. He's about to empty his balls into your slut wife's cunt. Here it comes, he's going to breed your wife."

She was spot on and I started spraying Mummy's womb with my baby batter. Spurt after spurt after spurt of my hot spunk shot into Mummy. I'd never cum so much in my life and it was the best orgasm of my life. That was enhanced by the relief my balls felt.

Mummy let out a long sigh of satisfaction and eventually lifted herself off my cock, but stayed there.

"Pull your lips apart Amy and show your husband how much sperm our boy gave you." I couldn't see, but I could here the series of pussy farts and streams of my cum dribbling onto my cock.

Eventually, Mummy got off me and Nana handed her the camera and crawled between my legs, cleaning up all of the cum and pussy juice from my cock and balls. She turned to the camera, licked her lips and winked. "So fucking tasty Tony. It's a pity you couldn't be here."

12