Mrs. Claus and the Naughty List

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After four and a half long minutes, three of which were dominated by my toy keeping the beat to the music, he found me.

As a reward for my longest hide yet, he turned off the sound activation. I was back to just having a normal plug stuffed between my cheeks.

What a guy!

The ankle cuffs that I drew seemed like a joke after the plug and the gag, but I stood by compliantly while he buckled them in place.

"Only a couple minutes left in the game, Mrs. Claus! Maybe you can start to see yourself getting off the naughty list in time after all! What do you think?"

"Whaaaaeehhha!" I figured my dramatic eyeroll accompanying the garbled speech would help with the translation.

"I tell you what. Seeing as we're near enough to the end that it is feasible that you could hide until time runs out, I'm going to set your own timer as well, okay?"

He tone was as patronizing as he could make it.

He pulled out his phone and started a series of swipes and taps. A moment later he pocketed it again.

"If I don't find you by the time that little toy of yours comes to life, meet me back here, okay?"

He patted me on the ass just to make the bells jingle, and then he stepped out of my way.

Part Eight

I came back to the living room with the plug pulsing back and forth between high and low vibrations incessantly. It was driving me crazy.

"hurnnn ihhhh awhhhh!" I yelled through the damn gag.

Then I started bouncing up and down to make the bells jingle, hoping it would annoy him even just a little.

He looked up from what he was doing to see me glaring at him.

"You want that off?"

"Yeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh!" I stomped my foot for effect.

"Then come over here."

He was standing under the second-floor catwalk that spanned the space between the vaulted entry way and the vaulted living room. There was a familiar-looking rope hanging from the catwalk overhead, and an ominous-looking spreader bar at his feet.

I walked towards him warily, but it wasn't like I had a choice. The toy keep buzzing.

When I reached his side, he motioned for me to turn around to face the living room with my back to him.

I heard him produce his phone from is pocket, and a moment later the plug stopped buzzing altogether.

I didn't bother to thank him.

He came around to stand in front of me.

"Well the game is over, Mrs. Claus. Congratulations and well-played!" He as mocking me again.

I just stared at him blankly, wishing my jaw was strong enough to crush the metal ring keeping my mouth open.

"Now, as you'll recall, I'm supposed to put you under the tree until you've made your way off the naughty list. However, I think I've got a compromise that doesn't involve you being wrapped up any more than you need to be."

And with that he began to work at the clasp holding my cuffs together in front of me. When he finally released it the pressure came off my shoulders in much the same way it did when he released my elbows. It was a definite relief.

But it was short lived.

He left my cuffed hands to dangle at my sides for a moment, my elbows still impossibly secure behind my back. Then he reached up under my skirt and took hold of my panties, and started to roll them down.

"Haaaaaaayyyyyy!" I glared at him again, but I didn't move to stop him.

He ignored my protests, and worked my panties down and over the ankle cuffs and to the floor, where he made sure I stepped out of them. The bells made an awful racket the whole time, but they quickly went silent when he stuffed the panties into his back pocket.

"Do me a favor and spread your legs, Mrs. Claus."

Would you stop calling me that for fuck's sakes?

I spread my legs as he instructed.

"More."

"Whaaa fuh?"

I inched them further apart.

"More."

I tossed my head and rolled my eyes, but I moved my feet as he asked. By now my feet were well past my shoulders.

I knew what was coming, but I didn't want to believe it.

He quickly and deftly clipped the spreader bar to my ankle cuffs, and that that was the end of that.

Then he gently pulled my hands back behind me and fastened them back together.

For a moment I was standing directly across from and facing our beautiful Christmas tree. I didn't realize that was about to change though...

Without speaking he pulled the rope that was hanging from the catwalk overhead behind me, and then he started working it into the cuffs at my wrists and elbows. It only took him a minute or two.

I could hear him pulling on the rope, and then I felt my wrists begin rise behind me. At first it was no big deal, but as they inched higher, I became more and more confused. Soon my wrists were being pulled high enough up my back that I had to start to bend at the waist to keep from falling forward onto my face.

"Whah har huuuh hoooing?" I tried to ask.

"Shhh. Just bend over. You'll figure it out in a moment." He said.

My wrists continued to rise, and I continued to bend further to keep from falling over. Soon I was nearly bent completely at the waist. I could feel his hand on my elbow cuffs steadying me.

Then the pull on my wrists began to change. As I finally crossed from bending over to stay upright, to bending over take the pressure off my shoulders from this new strain, I could feel the ropes come tight, pulling up on both my wrists and elbows. The tension made me feel surprisingly stable, but it also made it impossible to stand back up. I was bent over at the waist with my arms pulled up towards the catwalk above me.

I could feel him tying off the ropes, and then he stepped back from me. I couldn't see him though, all I could see now was the floor beneath me. If I strained I could barely lift my head to see the base of the Christmas tree across the room.

"There you go Mrs. Claus! Not exactly wrapped up under the tree, but looking like a Christmas present for one lucky Santa nonetheless! After a performance like this I'm sure you'll be off the naughty list by morning!" He proclaimed.

I was confused. The position was taxing, to say the least.

"Hnnooowwww whaahhhh?" I asked.

"What was that? Did you say "Now what"? Well, I guess you either wait for Santa, or you get fucked senseless by me. Or maybe both, I guess."

And with that I felt him step in front of me and place his hand on my ponytail again, which he used to pull my head up from looking at my feet to looking at his feet. Then he pulled my head up a little higher and suddenly his cock came into view. He was holding the base of it with his free hand, and pointing it at the ring he'd strapped into my mouth.

He gently eased his dick into my mouth, past my teeth and into position. The way I was tied I could do nothing to stop him. If he let go of my ponytail I figured I'd be stuck on his cock until he bent his knees and pulled it out, as I'd be unable to lift my head without his help.

He used his grip on my hair to gently lift and lower my mouth up and down his shaft, taking advantage of his ability to push deeper than normal, and pushing my ability to take all of him in the process.

I could hear his breathing picking up as he slowly fucked my mouth through the gag. I could feel his cock grow harder too. Just as I was starting to reach my limit he lowered his hips and used my hair to pull me off his cock. It was tighter coming out through the ring than it had been going in.

I breathed deeply, trying to catch my breath. He didn't move from in front of me though.

As my breathing slowed I heard the familiar sound of bells once more. A moment later I felt the pull of his hand in my ponytail raising my head once more, until I could see his free hand holding the panties. He'd turned them inside out, and folded them in such a way that all of the bells were clustered on one half. He pressed the wad of fabric past the ring, leaving only the bells sticking out. He gave them a brush just to hear the sound as he pulled his hand away, and then he let my head drop again, which rang the bells all over again.

I watched his feet leave my view, followed by the feeling of his hands on my hips. The position he'd bound me in gave him easy access from behind.

A moment later he entered me in one smooth motion. I groaned in pleasure through my gag, finally realizing the feeling that I'd been craving most of the night. His cock along with the plug combined for such a satisfying feeling that I temporarily forgot about the discomfort of the position he'd put me in.

He began to thrust slowly, his hands gripping firmly on my hips as he moved in and out of me. After a while I felt his hand leave my right hip, followed moments later by the plug buzzing to life.

The vibrations sent a shudder through my body.

For a moment the plug went quiet, and then I felt his hand at the base of my ponytail yet again. As he took his grip and pulled my head up and back, increasing the strain in my arms and shoulders, the bells on the panties still stuffed in my mouth came to life once more, and so did the plug.

He'd switched it back to sound activated mode for the finale.

He pulled on my ponytail, forcing me to arch my back, and pointing my gaze straight ahead. As his thrusts quickened and started to fall into a rhythm, so too did the noise from the bells. With each thrust the bells would bounce and boil, which in turn would set of the plug, pulsing between my cheeks.

My moaning became incessant, along with his thrusting and the pulsing and jingling of the bells. The pain built in my arms and shoulders, but still he pounded on.

Finally I felt the familiar twitching that meant he was getting close. His grip on my hips and my hair tightened even more, eliciting muffled screams through my gag.

He buried himself as deep as he could go and finished with one final, purposeful thrust, and then he froze, holding that position for what felt like an eternity.

Finally he let my head drop, and he backed out of me. I felt his hand slide up my backside and trace a line over my back and up to my neck. He gently took hold of my ponytail one last time to tilt my ear to his mouth.

"Congratulations, Mrs. Claus. You're off the naughty list."

"Unfortunately for you though, I'm not. So I'm going to leave you here as a gift for the real Santa Claus, who should be along sometime later tonight. I'm sure when he sees my gift for him, I'll work my way back onto the "Nice" list."

My eyes bulged wide and I tried to shake my head in protest. The bells on the panties still stuffed in my mouth roared to life and with them the plug as well.

"Merry Christmas, Mrs. Claus!"